Free\Busy Time Setting

Hi

I have set up a number of Rooms as Resources.  When we
Schedule a meeting, although the Resource is set up to
Auto-Reply, the Meeting is booked in the Resource Diary,
but does not Show up in a subsequent Meeting Schedule, as
busy, for 15 minutes.  I have set up the Resources to
update every minute, but this does not seem to help.  How
do I change the Refresh on the Exchange Server.
If I book another Meeting with the Resource, it adds the
last meeting into the View Group Schedule list, but of
course the Meeting I have just created waits another 15
minutes.

Thanks

Allan
0
anonymous (74721)

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

Running Hosting Business & Automatic Invoices
Hello, I'm running webhosting business, can I use Money for accounting & generating invoices automatically ?? Thank you ! ...

I cannot set the maximum date for the axis of a line chart
I have a line chart with a (horizontal) date axis along the bottom. Currently I have data from Sep-2002 to Sep-2009. All of this data is shown on the chart and the axes also go from Sep-2002 to Sep-2009. My problem is that I want to set the maximum of the date axis to an earlier date (say Jun-2008) hence hiding the later part of the data (without deleting the original data). But Excel 2007 will not let me do this (apparently). I have selected the axes and fixed the "maximum" date at an earlier date (like Jun-2008). Surprisingly, Excel leaves the axis exactly the s...

outlook sends the same email several times
Hello Several times one of my emails stays in the outbox and Microsoft Outlook 2003 just sends the samre email again and again without deleting it or moving it to the send folder. Most of the time it works fine but a few times a week it just wont remove the mail from the outbox. I have tried cleaning up all my folders by deleting a lot of old items, empting the deleted items fold and such things but nothing seems to work. Any ideas what could be wrong? Best regards, Michael what type of email acct do you use? are you using antivirus scanner on outgoing email? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

How to set a Image as background of List Control
Hi Friends Can we set a bitmap as the background of the List Control. I want that the List Should be used in Report Lines with extended styles such as grid lines etc and i should be able to set an image as the background of the Text,Lines etc. Take a look at CListCtrl::SetBkImage function "Vikrant_kpr" <bhatia.manish@netsity.com> wrote in message news:f62362ec.0307220459.36687f5f@posting.google.com... > Hi Friends > Can we set a bitmap as the background of the List Control. > I want that the List Should be used in Report Lines with extended > styles such as ...

Set table name dynamically for CR 11 in VB.Net 2003
I posted this question earlier today. It showed up but has disappeared now. I have the following code in VB.Net 2003 for CR XI; I would like to set the table name for the report in VB.Net code. All tables would have the exact same structure. With crConnectionInfo .ServerName = MyServer .DatabaseName = MyDatabase .UserID = MyID .Password = MyPWD End With Dim MyTable As String if s=1 then MyTable = TableA else MyTable = TableB end if CrTables = sReportName.Database.Tables For Each CrTable I...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S´┐Żnia Carvalho ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Copy settings of database
We have an Access 2007 database in which we are happy with all of the settings, etc. Is there a way to create a new database with these same settings? There is a lot of data in the database. In other words, we want everything just as it is but without the data. -- shel You could make a copy of your database and then use a function such as http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000002#wipeAllTbls to wipe all your tables clean and then perform a compact and repair. Make sure you make a backup copy of your db before doing anything like this!!! -- Hope this ...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

calendar time scale
Using Exchange 2003, all clients Outlook 2002. Is there any way to set up a calendar in a public folder to have the same time-scale view of 15 minute increments for all users? thanks ...

Time Format and Unload Problem
I have a Textbox that is used for a Time Input I want the user to only be allowed to enter the info in the right format I.a. 12:30 I think the part that is important is the : in the middle. Also when the user clicks the command button An if statement is run to verify that all fields have been filled in. If not then a msgbox comes up stating that all info must be filled in. The problem is when the msgbox is closed then the unload me is run and the info that was put in is acted on I fixed that by making all variables = "" However the form still closes and needs to be run again. ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Business Portal
When entering a Requistion, it would be nice to be able to see the GL Acct description when viewing the req., so we know the creator choose the correct acct. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroup...

Date/Time Calculation
Hello, I have a form that I need to calculate duration. I'm sure it is somewhat simple to do but I'm just not sure how to do it. I have to fields, one is start time and the other is end time and both have the medium time input mask on them. All I want to do is calculate the duration in the duration field based on what is entered in the start and end time fields. How do I do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200802/1 timespend = datediff("h",me.StartTime,me.EndTi...

Dynamic.set and dictionaries
Any help appreciated... Installing ver 8.0 and sp3 on 2 new workstations.... Normally have had no problem installing ver 8.0 and sp3. Setup and sp3 update both reside on server. Access setup file on server from each workstation to do install. Same for sp3. Install go OK. Edit the dynamics.set file to show it where the dictionaries/reports.dic is located. These 2 new install will not print. Problem with the dictionaries. How can there be a problem all other workstations can access them. Have gone into Contol Panel / Admin Tools / Data Sources (ODBC) / System DSV Tab and added SQL s...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Set Control source at runtime
Access 2003 I'd like the user to be able to choose whether to sort a report by one of two criteria. I have a form with a dropdown box where they make the choice. Depending on the choice, I'd like to set the caption of the first column of the report to the choice and likewise set the control source of the first column's textbox to the appropriate control source. In the report_open event I am setting: the recordsource for the report, the Me.Grouplevel(0).Controlsource and the label for the columns. These work OK. The record source is: Me.RecordSource = &...

default zoom setting when using Word as email editor
I=B4m using Word as my email editor and when I open an=20 email, the zoom is set to any arbitrary number. Usually,=20 this makes the mail almost unreadable until I change the=20 zoom level manually.=20 Does anybody know how get this fixed - preferrably a way=20 to set the default zoom level to 100%? (that=B4s Office 2003 w/ SP1) thanks in advance,=20 tobias ...

Time out with Firefox, Safari and owa2003
Hi everyone, Finally finished our migration to 2003, now we are having timeout issues with owa2003 which I suspect is a user problem but want to make sure. Have 3 front end win2k3 rc1 sp1 servers running exchange 2003 sp2 and 10 back end server with same patches/os, forms based authentication using SSL. Set the timeout to 45 min on a Public Computer via the registry entry, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeWeb\OWA\PublicClientTimeout and did a net stop on w3svc. (KB Article 830827). Also did a reboot of all servers. Can someone point me to sol...