Free/Busy problem #3

I recently completed an upgrade to Exchange 2003. Ever since I have a couple
of users with problems with their Free/Busy information. When you try to
invite these people to a meeting, their availablity shows as //////. I've run
/cleanfreebusy and it appears correctly for an hour or so but then it shows
//// again.

I'm not sure if I have corrupted Mailboxes or if I have a corrupted
Free/Busy folder. Any ideas?

0
Joel (168)

Problem opening .exe files
Hi, I am unable to open any .exe files on my computer. If I try to open any .exe it brings me "Open With" window with the list of programs. But when I right click on exe file it gives me an option "start" which would launch me the application. How can I change the default double-click behaviour to launch the application? I am using Windows Vista 64 bit Home Premium. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! -- hihi7209 Sorry for opening up a new thread. After searching thoroughly in the forum, I was able to fix my issue. Please delete my thread. ...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

Running Hosting Business & Automatic Invoices
Hello, I'm running webhosting business, can I use Money for accounting & generating invoices automatically ?? Thank you ! ...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

CRM 3.0 on 2008 Terminal Server
Has anyone tried to setup CRM 3.0 outlook client on a windows 2008 terminal server? I am using Outlook 2003 and during the install receive the message "Windows 2000 SP4 and above supported" Simon I was under the impression that CRM 3.0 is not supported in a Terminal Server environment. However if you search the blogs, there is plenty of documentation and scripts on how to achieve this. "Simon" wrote: > Has anyone tried to setup CRM 3.0 outlook client on a windows 2008 terminal > server? > > I am using Outlook 2003 and during the install receive the...

E-Mail Printing Problem
I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution. The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of the right side of the email is cropped. I documented and reported the problem to MSFT and someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working on it. That was many many months ago. The problem is/was not printer dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or Windows Live Mail. It was apparent at that time that other people were experiencing the same problem. Is anyone aware...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

OneNote #3
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just moved to MAC and I'm trying to find a definative answer to when OneNote for Mac is being launched. I see lots of requests for ON on forums but they're all without response. I've tried Circus Pony but it lacks the simple usability of OneNote. Please can we have OneNote for Mac that works with entourage?? Best if you write direct to Microsoft on this. --rms www.rmschneider.com AceSi@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Pro...

Macro #3
Is there any way that I can choose what data I want from a SQL database by using a Macro eg I would like to have a set of data based on date selection, can this be added as a macro in the Excel spreadsheet. In anticipation ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Sure, all you need to do is dynamically create your SQL statement...Here's a sample of it (Just mod...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S´┐Żnia Carvalho ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

LOOKUP problem
Could some one have a solution to my problem? This is the sample: I have MY_RANGE defined which is 3 rows and 3 columns. I DON'T WANT to name a header separately (that would be {desc,TOM,MARRY}). desc TOM MARRY AGE 10 20 CASH 50 100 In other worksheet I have "CASH" in one cell and "MARRY" in the other. I need a formula to find 100 as Marry's cash. Vlookup requires 3 as the column number. How to find that Marry is third in row? I expected Index(MY_RANGE,1) to return {desc, TOM, MARRY} but it doesn't work. Thanks in advance Tomek ...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Problem with serializing multiple collections with a base class
I have the following code. When I serialize the DriverCollection I would like to get both the Driver Collection and the DeletedItems collection. I end up with only the Driver collection. I have tried numerous attributes with no success. Any help would be appreciated... using System; using System.IO; using System.Text; using System.Xml; using System.Xml.Serialization; using System.Runtime.Serialization; using System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary; using System.Collections; namespace SerialTest { #region BusinessObjectBase /// Summary description for BusinessObjectBase. /...

Business Portal
When entering a Requistion, it would be nice to be able to see the GL Acct description when viewing the req., so we know the creator choose the correct acct. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroup...

Time Format and Unload Problem
I have a Textbox that is used for a Time Input I want the user to only be allowed to enter the info in the right format I.a. 12:30 I think the part that is important is the : in the middle. Also when the user clicks the command button An if statement is run to verify that all fields have been filled in. If not then a msgbox comes up stating that all info must be filled in. The problem is when the msgbox is closed then the unload me is run and the info that was put in is acted on I fixed that by making all variables = "" However the form still closes and needs to be run again. ...

problem with GDI+
Hello, I've got a problem with GDI+. I want to draw some shapes in a view class CPlotView which is a child of CScrollView. In OnDraw section I use this code: void CPlotView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { CDocument* pDoc = GetDocument(); Gdiplus::Graphics g(pDC->m_hDC); Gdiplus::Pen pen(Gdiplus::Color(255, 0, 0, 255)); g.DrawLine(&pen,0,0,100,100); } But nothig appears in the window. If I use standard GDI, for example pDC->LineTo(10,10,100,100); everything works. Where do I do a mistake? Thank you in advance for help, Tomek The Gdiplus.dll must be copied to the system d...

Shared Calendars Outlook 2002/3
Do I have to use Outlook 2003 to be able to share my calendar for all to edit or can this be done in Outlook 2002? I have Exchange server 2003. Thanks awebb ...

CString and CRLF problem
Hi guys, I'm trying to make a little program that will take a text file and convert the whole thing to a single line. Here is what I am doing: CString string // fill the string with my text file string.Replace("\r\n","\n"); // to be safe in case it was Unix string.Replace("\n","\r\n"); // make them all Windows style string.Replace("\r\n",""); // get rid of the line breaks string.Replace("\t",""); // kill the tabs while I'm at it string+="\r\n"; // add a line break at the very end Well, I s...

Copy and Paste problem
Hi, I have made macros to copy sheet form one file and paste into another, however somtimes there is a problem when for example I change print area in target file or anything else I recive a message: Error the target area is not the same size as the copy area what is starnge as area doesnt change, only solution i found is simply delete the file and make a new one. Im sure you have same problem but did you find a solution ? Piotr, I'm not sure what the Print Area has to do with copying and pasting. Have you determined for sure which statement in your code is generating the error? ...

Locking cells #3
hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to Lock a cell so that no-one ca enter data into it, the reason behind this is because the cell i update from a different worksheet. Thank you for your time Kind Regards Swmasso -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi It's possible. Simply protect the sheet - by default all cells are locked then. When you want to allow users to access some cells, unlock them before protecting the sheet (Format.Cells.Protection). When you want to restrict the access to some cells only, and to allow for rest of worksheet, then unlock all cells ...