Free/Busy: "No Information" After May 31

Hello,

It was brought to my attention that when my users go to schedule
appointments the scheduling part of the free/busy shows the striped "No
Information" as soon as it hits June 1.  It's not like it is only going out a
certain number of days...it stops showing info after May 31.

We are running Exchange 2003 with mostly Office 2003 clients.  I am not sure
where to look.
0
mpallo (15)

Here's a starting point for you. It has the architecture of free/busy and
troubleshooting steps

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/FreeBusy-Folders-Exchange-Server-2003-Depth.html

"mpallo" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It was brought to my attention that when my users go to schedule
> appointments the scheduling part of the free/busy shows the striped "No
> Information" as soon as it hits June 1.  It's not like it is only going out a
> certain number of days...it stops showing info after May 31.
>
> We are running Exchange 2003 with mostly Office 2003 clients.  I am not sure
> where to look.
0
knightly (222)
4/27/2006 9:42:02 PM
By deafault Outlook clients only publish 2 months of free/busy data.  2
months means the current month plus next month, so this explains why you
have no data past May 31 (it's normal default behaviour).  If you want to
publish more you need to change the free/busy months published from Outlook
or do it via GPO.

-GT
"knightly" <knightly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Here's a starting point for you. It has the architecture of free/busy and
> troubleshooting steps
>
> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/FreeBusy-Folders-Exchange-Server-2003-Depth.html
>

> "mpallo" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> It was brought to my attention that when my users go to schedule
>> appointments the scheduling part of the free/busy shows the striped "No
>> Information" as soon as it hits June 1.  It's not like it is only going
>> out a
>> certain number of days...it stops showing info after May 31.
>>
>> We are running Exchange 2003 with mostly Office 2003 clients.  I am not
>> sure
>> where to look.

0
GT
4/28/2006 12:01:33 AM
Then that would answer my question....

Can someone point me where & how to change this via GPO?  I would probably
want to have the current month plus the ability to see out 3 additional
months.

Thanks so much for the replies.

"GT" wrote:

> By deafault Outlook clients only publish 2 months of free/busy data.  2
> months means the current month plus next month, so this explains why you
> have no data past May 31 (it's normal default behaviour).  If you want to
> publish more you need to change the free/busy months published from Outlook
> or do it via GPO.
>
> -GT
> "knightly" <knightly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Here's a starting point for you. It has the architecture of free/busy and
> > troubleshooting steps
> >
> > http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/FreeBusy-Folders-Exchange-Server-2003-Depth.html
> >

> > "mpallo" wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> It was brought to my attention that when my users go to schedule
> >> appointments the scheduling part of the free/busy shows the striped "No
> >> Information" as soon as it hits June 1.  It's not like it is only going
> >> out a
> >> certain number of days...it stops showing info after May 31.
> >>
> >> We are running Exchange 2003 with mostly Office 2003 clients.  I am not
> >> sure
> >> where to look.

0
mpallo (15)
4/28/2006 5:36:01 PM
You will need to add an Administartive template for the client version
you are using.  After you have the correct template ... go to User
Configuration/Administartive Templates/Microsoft Outlook
2xxx/Tools|Options/Preferences/Calendar Options/Free Busy Options ...
Enable the "Options" GPO and set to disired.

--
Trekdude

Old Free/Busy No Information
Exchange 2003 SP2 Native Not sure why users seem that this is so important. But they've noticed just recently the can't view Old Free/Busy. Previous to June 1. If I rebuild Free/Busy with the Outlook startup switch, I suspect Old Free/Busy would not be available either. I'll test in the Lab. If I open a meeting dated May 31, with about 10 attendees, 8 will have No information available. Anyone ever see Old Free/Busy as not being available? Like only 1 week old? and from many different Outlook clients. same here.. stops at June 1 "Del" <del@nospam.hell>...

No Information
when I try to schedule a meeting and a add an attendee(s) all I get for free / busy are backslashes indicating no information (ie, \\\\\\\\\\) when I go to a co-workers calendar and schedule a meeting I can see free / busy times. The exact error when I place my mouse over the \\\\\\\\\ is: No Information No free/busy information could be retrieved. Please advise. I know it works for other people here but not working for me. Outlook 2003 SP1. This is not Internet Free Busy service. Thanks. I has this problem with a select group of users. The problem users were on a secondary exchange...

Outlook 2002 Vcard attachment shows as a .msg file-opens but no information
I am receiving forwarded attachments as a Vcard file from a contact list. It shows up as an envelope on the attachment and as a .msg file. It opens but there is no information there other than a name. Is there a setting in Outlook that is incorrect or is this something to do with a setting in the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrative Rules. I have searched the knowledge base and cannot find any specific answers yet. Anyone have any feedback on this or the same problem? Help! Thanks. Carl ...

Free/Busy: "No Information" After May 31
Hello, It was brought to my attention that when my users go to schedule appointments the scheduling part of the free/busy shows the striped "No Information" as soon as it hits June 1. It's not like it is only going out a certain number of days...it stops showing info after May 31. We are running Exchange 2003 with mostly Office 2003 clients. I am not sure where to look. Here's a starting point for you. It has the architecture of free/busy and troubleshooting steps http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/FreeBusy-Folders-Exchange-Server-2003-Depth.html "mpallo&qu...

Attendee Availability showing No Information
Hi. I am using Exchange 2003 Server and Outlook 2000. When scheduling a new meeting request and checking attendee availability in Outlook 2000, all my Outlook 2000 users see the "No Information" shading for any time beyond June 1st when querying others calendars in the attendee availability tab of a new appontment. If they actually open the other users calendar, file>open>other users folder>etc, they can view the calendars and can see appointments beyond 1st July. Thanks in advance for any replies. Depends on what the setting is on the Outlook clients. I believe the ...

Resources not showing up in GAL & no information available
Hi, I've followed the instructions for setting up resources on http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Booking-Resources-ExchangeServer-2003-Outlook-System-2003.html and created a new email account for a meeting room. Everything seemed to work fine, I've logged into the account, and changed the resource scheduling details, and given our domain users author permissions. However, when I try to book the resource from another account, I find 2 things; 1) The resource doesn't show up in the GAL, although it does appear in the 'All Users' address list. 2) If I select the res...

do not chart rows with no information
How do I get a chart that does not include rows of data that are empty. Example: OTD Date Day Abs Acts OT Acts Actuals TP Actuals 02/08/10 Mon 24 0 160 0 02/09/10 Tues 24 1 161 0 02/10/10 Wed 15 1 170 0 02/11/10 Thurs 10 1 175 0 02/12/10 Fri 31 1 153 0 02/13/10 Sat 65 65 0 02/14/10 Sun 02/15/10 Mon 27 0 157 0 02/16/10 Tues 8 1 177 0 02/17/10 Wed 18 1 167 0 02/18/10 Thurs 11 1 174 0 02/19/10 Fri 24 1 161 0 02/20/10 Sat 35 35 0 02/21/10 Sun 02/22/10 Mon 27 0 157 0 I do not want to include any of the "Sun" data in my chart. Thanks, -- clcnewtoaccess...

Free/Busy
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to suppress or prevent Free/Busy information from showing. I've gone through the procedure below, but all that does is display free/busy as "blank". I am wondering if there is a way to configure Outlook 2003 (SP2) Or Exchange 2000/2003 to prevent the display of any Free/Busy information for specified users. Specifically, I would like the free/busy to show the "no information" cross-hatches. Publish Free/Busy for "x" number of months: - Launch the Outlook - Click on the [Tools] pulldown menu - Select [Options]...

Free/busy time for a user shows no information
While trying to view someone's free/busy information when scheduling a meeting in the Calendar, their information shows gray slashes and says No information is available. We are all on the same Outlook Exchange Server. Please assist Try opening Outlook using the \cleanfreebusy switch on that users computer. See KB296192 "Keighla" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d22301c439d1$98fc34b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > While trying to view someone's free/busy information when > scheduling a meeting in the Calendar, their information > shows...

Some users show "no information" on group schedules
We have Exchange 2003 and Office 2003 Pro. Some of my users display "no information" on the group schedules. I set their calendars to publish 12 months of data every 15 minutes. I added "Default" user to their calendar with reviewer permissions. I checked "show popup calendar details" and "show calendar details on grid" under "Planner Options". I tried adding myself as an owner of their calendar. None of these options worked. I would appreciate any assistance. ...

"No Information" in Scheduler status
Hi, We are using Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 in the migration phase with Outlook 2002 (XP) clients. We jut notice while someone tries to create a schedule by inviting others and looking up their availabilities we are getting this “white gray” status on people. The agenda said below this mean “No Information”. I have been looking for explanation/documentation and fix for this in Microsoft, but no much success. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you, Victor ...

"No Information" when scheduling an appointment
When scheduling an appointment, others' calendars have a grid signifying "No Information" from October 1st on. This is true whether or not the person that is trying to be scheduled for already has appointments in October. TIA for any help offered. ...

On Outlook 2003, I see "no information" but others see free/busy
Is someone able to just block me from seeing their free/busy times on their calendar? I was able to see their free/busy times last week, other people can still see this; however, I always see "no information" all the time. ...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? Have those users increase their default free/busy publishing time in Outlook. On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:20:03 -0700, migration admin <migrationadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for cert...

Z report with no information
Just upgraded from Quicksell to RMS. Ringing sales all day, yet the Z report shows nothing. Z report prints all zeros. Anyone know why? Did some checking.... the Z report in Journal shows the totals, but it prints out all zeros. Told client to go to Journal and print it out, and it won't print? Any ideas? "Catzilla" wrote: > Just upgraded from Quicksell to RMS. Ringing sales all day, yet the Z report > shows nothing. Z report prints all zeros. Anyone know why? I think the first Z-Report will always display zero values. "Catzilla" wrote: > Did some che...

ZZ Reoprt has no information
I finally got a ZZ report to print but it does not have any information. All the rows are $0.00. Aren't they supposed to summarize the Z reorts? So at this time of the month it would be handy for the sales tax payment. I'm in the process of getting a custom ZZ written for manager that should do a much better job. I've already got a Z report written with a lot more detail that I find helpful for tax time. I can send a copy if you like. "Dianne" <Dianne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECDA6DF6-E0B6-47E4-927D-0F697D120C5C@microsoft.com... >...

Group Agenda: no information available
Hi, With Exchange Server 2003 SP2 + DST patch, and Outlook 2002 (both French versions), all users who have defined a group agenda have problems seeing the other members' agendas before April 1st. I am translating from French but all I see for the other persons' calendar is \\\\\\ "No information". But after April 1st I see everything! Any help would be much appreciated. Marc Delisle ...

Meeting status shows "no information"
when i schedule a meeting, invitees are marked No Information; I can't tell if they are free or busy. Are they publishing their free/busy information? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.slipstick.com/sho...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1 #2
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? ...

Exchange 2003 meeting resource comes up with no information in meeting request view??
Hello, I have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. The meeting rescources (on 2 different mail servers) are coming up with no informaiton (the white box with a black angled line through it) from April 1st onwards. Is there some sort of setting that only allows schedules to be viewed a few months ahead?? This is the the meeting request view. If i go into the calandar view of the meeting rescource i can see the events around April 1st. There are meetings, just in the other view i cant see them in the meeting request view. If i login as the resource user and run the outlook with the outlook /sniff...

Records are not migrated, simply refused with no informations using the CRM import assistant ?
Hello everyone, I could solve some previous problems like : Once import cdf_account, records in cdf_account_ext are inserted as well and generates dup keys when inserting extensions I didn't set some mandatory fields and some informations were wrong But now I though I was able to insert my cdf in CRM but no way, and no informations still... I'm a bit surprised as few of my columns seem to be moved to CRM in the log, here is a sample ( manipulated to help reading ) of that log : 24/08/2007 - 11:34:46 -- Creating object 24/08/2007 - 11:34:48 -- Failed to migrate object: 24/08/2007...