forwarding to multiple email addresses

Is it possible to forward an incoming internet email to one email address to
multiple internal email addresses in Exchange 2003 and if so how is it done.

Regard,

Mark

0
canadaone (3)

Create a Mail Enabled Distribution Group in Active Directory, add the users
that the messages should be forward to. Add the Distribution Group to the
Forward Address of the user receiving the message.

How to configure mail forwarding
--------------------------------
Note The forwarding address can be any mail-enabled object. Examples of
mail-enabled objects include distribution groups, security groups, public
folders, and other related items.

1. Start the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.
2. Right-click the mail-enabled user, and then click "Properties".
3. Click the "Exchange General" tab.
4. Click "Delivery Options".
5. In the "Forwarding Address" section, click "Forward to", and then
   click "Modify".
6. Click the mail-enabled user or the mail-enabled contact. Then, click
   "OK". Note If you want e-mail to be delivered to the original mailbox
   as well as the forwarding address, select the "Deliver messages to both
   forwarding address and mailbox" check box.
7. To close "Delivery Options" and to close "Properties", click OK two
times.

Thanks,
Fitz Crittle

Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup

"Mark" <canadaone@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to forward an incoming internet email to one email address
> to multiple internal email addresses in Exchange 2003 and if so how is it
> done.
>
> Regard,
>
> Mark

Aligning multiple checkboxes
How can I align multiple checkboxes? Under the prperties menu, the option to "align with cells" is grayed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated Ron, Do you have your checkboxes selected? From the Drawing toolbar, select the arrow. Then lasso the checkbox objects in order to select them. Then check out the alignment (Draw->Align or distribute). Steve >-----Original Message----- >How can I align multiple checkboxes? Under the prperties menu, the option to "align with cells" is grayed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated >. > Thanks!,...

Clarification on Email templates
I just wanted to get clarification on the use of email templates. Can templates only be used when sending email to external users? Can they be used to help with internal process/workflow. For example, if I take a simple workflow scenario like when a new Sales Order is created, use "X" template to send an internal email to accounting to notify them. I can only seem to get this to work only if there is an email address on the customer account record then CC: an internal user account. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help! ...

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

Email layout changes when sent (font size/bold etc)
Hi, We have a problem with emails which layout are changed after being sent. * Formatting changes (normal text gets bold, underlined) * Font types changes (also standard fonts like arial) * Font sizes change (is increased, mostly from 10 to 12) It happens with whole sentences/paragraphs. * The email in the 'Sent items' is ok * Email received is not ok. Server: Exchange Server 2003 Sp2, Exchange Server 5.5 SP4/Faxination (to be retired). Clients : Outlook 2000, 2002 and 2003 (mostly 2002, 2003). We had this problem already in 2004 when we were still on Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

Can COUNTIF accept Multiple Criteria?
I need to create a COUNTIF formula that finds all values within a rang that are greater than .150045, and less than or equal to .300089. I've been trying the following: COUNTIF(($aa$6:$aa$177>.150045")*("$aa$6:$aa$177<=.300089") But no go. Can anyone offer any guidance? Thanks in advance.... Jub -- jub ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jubi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1512 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26761 Hi use SUMPRODUCT for th...

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

bounce emails #2
Is it possible to bounce emails back to the sender so they think the email is no good which you can do in other email programmes. I am getting emails that cannot be unsubscribed and I don't want to have to put them in junk email and then have to empty it all the time. "jenniw" <jenniw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF5B1E32-0272-4D2D-B6BD-1121A095593D@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to bounce emails back to the sender so they think the > email is > no good which you can do in other email programmes. I am getting > emails that > ca...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

combine multiple excel file in to one excel file and multiple worksheet
I am wanting to use the following code to combine worksheets from multiple files. However I would like to be able to select folder which contains files in a more automated way that having to change the code every time, and also copy all worksheets with links and formulas removed. Any help on this is greatly appreciated as I have limited code knowledge. Sub Copy_them() > Dim TargetWkbk As Workbook > Dim mrgWkbk As Workbook > Dim i As Long > Dim Wks As Worksheet > Dim fName As String > Application.ScreenUpdating = False > Set TargetWkbk ...

ISP Email and Exchange
Can I configure exchange which controls corporate emails (email@mycompany.com) to donwload an email from an ISP (i.e. email@myisp.com) and put it in one or more mailboxes? Or the only way is to do it from outlook directly? Evan Camilleri There are tools to do this http://www.slipstick.com/exs/popconnect.htm but Exchange is not a good email client http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/smtp_diatribe.asp William Lefkovics Evan Camilleri wrote: > Can I configure exchange which controls corporate emails > (email@mycompany.com) to donwload an email from an ISP (i.e. > email@myisp...

Multiple Subreports
I have a single monthly report with 10 subreports. Each subreport gathers distinct data from seperate querries, but all need to be based on the same month. Currently I have to enter the month for each subreport every time the main report is opened (10 times). Is there a way to enter the date once and have it apply to all the underlying querries for each subreport? Thanks from Northern California "AC_Firefighter" <ACFirefighter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote >I have a single monthly report with 10 subreports. Each subreport gathers > distinct data from seperat...

.Exchange being added to the SMTP address space. Can anyone PLEASE Help!
Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I am having a very odd problem half way through a Lotus R5 to Exchange 2003 Migration. A bit of background on the environment: There are currently two Domino R5 Servers, let's call them domino1, and domino2. Domino1 is the Mail gateway, and domino2 has all the user mailboxes on it. The future environment, will consist of two exchange servers, let's call them exchange1, and exchange2. exchange1 is a front end server, and exchange2 is the backend server. I am in the middle of the migration, and have migrated three mailboxes already. We...

Cannot Send EMail 03-30-10
Hello, I can send and receive email from Charter Communcations web site. I can receive email with Vista's Windows Mail. I cannot receive any emails. This is an unusual occurence as I have been using Windows Mail for a year now. Charter Comm. doesn't support Windows Mail and we have tried changing the outgoing mail server address. Nothing is working. The outgoing port is 25 for email. Any suggestions. Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20 right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubles...

email sends YES, reply NO, forward NO
Subject: Re: NO forward or reply in outlookXP From: "Eileen" > Sent: 7/13/2003 2:40:08 PM My account server properties ARE set to authenticate. I CAN send email. What I CANNOT DO is REPLY to or FORWARD and email. The error pops up immediately upon clicking the SEND button...before it leaves my PC (or so it seems) >-----Original Message----- >Simple - you cannot send mail through a server to which you are not >connected "relaying denied." > >You need to set your account server properties to allow you to authenticate. > > >-- >...

Exporting Email #2
Good Morning. Does anyone here in geekland know how to export a good three years of email to a disk? I want to put them on my other machine, but I've got no idea where to find them. Thanks in advance, Azul Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Azul Funk asked: | Good Morning....

Create multiple new records in a table
Hi, I have searched through many posts to find the answer to this, but none seem to help: I have a 3 tables: clients, certificates and audits. Each is a one-to- many relationship. I can create certificates for each client, but I am struggling to create seven audit records for each certificate. I need to be able to create a new certificate record and have Access create the seven audit records in one go. At present, I have to create each audit record individually. Is it possible? On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:42:50 -0700, rmorrison@davislangdon.com.au wrote: >Hi, I have searched through many po...

Signature not displayed in reply/forward
I've tried to search for a similar answers but can't quite find anything. I've set up an HTML signature for new emails, forwards and replies. All works fine until an inbound RTF email arrives and the signature doesn't appear in reply or forward automatically. I've checked the settings, I even tried the internet format conversion to HTML format for replies to inbound RTF. In message format I have both 'Use in MS Office Word 2003 to edit email messages' and 'Use MS Office Word 2003 to read RT email messages' are ticked. It's happening ...

Change Email Sent Address for Email Campaigns
We would like the ability to adjust the email senders email address on campaign emails. This would allow for replies to go into a queue instead of an individual. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

System Admin emails in wrong language
I have a feeling I've been here before but can't remember the resolution and am not seeing anything obvious in the KB or online. I have a user who has been getting several "Your mailbox is full" messages from the System Administrator, all in English as per our system config, and then today he gets one in French for some reason (from the Administrateur syst�me instead this time ;) Please tell me this is due to a client-side setting... Thanks, Phil Exchange 2003 SP1 on W2K3 SP1 Look at the language configuration on the client machine, and the language version of O...

Prefill Multiple Macro Buttons
I created a template and created multiple macro buttons where the user can click and type the appropriate information. There are several macro buttons that are the same and the user would have to key the information in several times. For example: [Click and type company name]. Is there a way to have the user type the company name once in that macro buttun and it prefills all the macro buttons that have [Click and type company name]? Thanks! Jlo See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><...

PtReceiveNBL how to forward packet.
Hi, I'm had IM driver with 2 NICs. How do I forward a packet in PtReceiveNBL? What I'm trying to do is: If I receive a packet, I do checked if this packet for me I indicated it up. If it not for me I forward the packet on to another node. What I have tried and didn't work: duplicate the packet and used NdisSendNetBufferLists(pAdapt->BindingHandle, CurrentNetBufferList, PortNumber, SendFlags); to forward this packet. Can someone help me to get this wo...

Best way to schedule emails to be delivered
I would like to know the best way to schedule emails to be delivered to clients. I would need to set up maybe 12 emails per client to be delivered every two weeks. I see if I set one up it sits in my outbox until the date it is to be delivered. Is there a better or easier way of doing it. Thanks for any suggestions. what way are you currently using to "set one up"? what version of Outlook do you have? Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" ...

Outlook 2003
Hi, I have an Outlook 2003 rule that is set to forward messages to another account and move them to a specific folder. All the messages are moved correctly, but many of them aren't forwarded. The ones that are forwarded show up in sent items, so I can clearly see that the rule is not even attempting to send them (i.e. the message wasn't sent but lost in transit due to server/connection issues). Is this a known issue? Is there any way to fix it? Cheers, Chris. ...