forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?

I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to
another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same
forest.

I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the
delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this
error:

A referral was returned from the server
Facility: LDAP Provider
ID no: 8007202b
Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension

Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks

Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights
in the other domain to look up the alternate recipient's user and Exchange
information?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

<terry.wooldridge@roke.co.uk> wrote in message
>I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to
> another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same
> forest.
>
> I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the
> delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this
> error:
>
> A referral was returned from the server
> Facility: LDAP Provider
> ID no: 8007202b
> Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension
>
> Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Error Handling: When adding data where data is incomplete/incorrect.
Greetings, I added my error checking (see code below) on the Form "On Current" event as I believe this code will run upon any action on screen being actioned. Errors happen when users are adding incomplete/incorrect data then pressing the next navigation button which adds a record if it is the last record. Where is best to put my error validation? Thanks Rob Private Sub Form_Current() On Error GoTo MyErr ExtenuatingCount = DCount("[StudentID]", "tblStudentsResultsDelivery", "[StudentId]= '" & [txtStudentId] & "' AND [Extenu...

Adding Deposits into Bills Page
Ok, so I just downloaded the Money 2007 Essentials. I have been using an acient version of Money (98 I believe). In the old version it was very easy to add in upcoming deposits like you would an upcoming bill to mangage my budget. I have worked on this for hours and I cannot figure out to add an upcoming deposit into the bills section of Money 2007. If someone could please send me step by step how to add an upcoming deposit, I would appreciate it. Thanks. 1) Essentials is NOT a new name for Money Standard. Essentials is a totally useless program. You want Money Deluxe as the simp...

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

Clarification on Email templates
I just wanted to get clarification on the use of email templates. Can templates only be used when sending email to external users? Can they be used to help with internal process/workflow. For example, if I take a simple workflow scenario like when a new Sales Order is created, use "X" template to send an internal email to accounting to notify them. I can only seem to get this to work only if there is an email address on the customer account record then CC: an internal user account. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help! ...

Seconday email
Is there any way to email to a users secondary email address. When we select a user, there doesnt appear to be any way to specify which email is used. Ian ...

Email Woes
To Anyone that can Help: I recently had to help my cousin and completely reinstall WindowsXP on his home pc.After I got all up and running,I installed Spybot S&D,Ad-Aware,AVG anti-virus,and all is working well.But he never had set up his email account,so asked if I would.So,I set his up for him,and installed Incredimail,which I use with NO problems ever.Then from his pc,I sent an email to my home pc to test it to see if it worked.When I got home,I had received the email,but when I tried to reply back to him,he never got it,nor did it get returned as "Undeliverable". After a cou...

Add a button to send an email
How do I add a button or shortcut to the toolbar to start an email so I don't have to click Actions/Add Activity/Email. Three clicks should be one. Thanks! -- Susan Eckles Power Time Corporation HI, Use "Send-Email" option. Regards Ram "Susan" wrote: > How do I add a button or shortcut to the toolbar to start an email so I don't > have to click Actions/Add Activity/Email. Three clicks should be one. > Thanks! > -- > Susan Eckles > Power Time Corporation > ...

User names not to be displayed while sending emails
Hi We have implemented CRM 3.0 for a customer who uses it for managing his Customer Service. There would be a thousand emails to their support inbox (support@xyz.com) and the CSR's answer it one after the after. Now when they reply to these emails, the email goes from their inbox displaying their names & email id's and not from the support inbox. Is there any way to hide their personal names and make the emails go from support@xyz.com? -- Jony Lawrence HI Gurus, Please look at my need and advice me accordingly -- Jony Lawrence "jonybl@hotmail.com" wrote: &...

Email Rule
We have a user which has set up a rule which states when an email containing the work acme in the subject line comes in it is forwarded out to the the following people or distribution group. It is currently setup to forward to a contact within Activie Directory. This contract is for the given users account on a different network. When i send an email to the user with acme in the subject line he receives it locally but he doens't receive it at the remote site. Can you think of anything that i need to look at. I can confirm on the local server and remote server that it hasn't trie...

Email layout changes when sent (font size/bold etc)
Hi, We have a problem with emails which layout are changed after being sent. * Formatting changes (normal text gets bold, underlined) * Font types changes (also standard fonts like arial) * Font sizes change (is increased, mostly from 10 to 12) It happens with whole sentences/paragraphs. * The email in the 'Sent items' is ok * Email received is not ok. Server: Exchange Server 2003 Sp2, Exchange Server 5.5 SP4/Faxination (to be retired). Clients : Outlook 2000, 2002 and 2003 (mostly 2002, 2003). We had this problem already in 2004 when we were still on Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

Question on Project Accounting
We are using PA to trach each build of an machinery. Some machinery are made to order, so the customer ID are known while setting a new contract/project. Other machinery are built without first knowing the buyer/customer. 1) How to create a proejct and later assign/change customer when buyer is confirmed? 2) can PA set to allow non budgted inventory item? some items are not budgeted for while setting up the cost category. We would like to allow purchasing/usage (transfer) of such un-budgeted item in PA. 3) can UOM in PA set to follow UOM in Inventory? thks for sharing. Unfortunately...

Receiving email meant for others #2
I posted the following message before but based on the response, I wasn't clear I am sure this group can answer this quickly. It appears that some of our users are reveiving copies of emails sent to others. We can llok at the headers, only the intended recipient is there with no CC or BCC IN THE HEADER, but yet others are also getting the message. I am sure it is a spam trick. Any ideas where to look? Bear in mind when I am BCC or CC'd I can see my name it that header. But in these cases no BCC or CC in the header Thanks! CamD You should not see any recipient in BCC, b...

Quickbooks/RMS accountant wanted: Vancouver/Fraser Valley, BC
Looking for an expert in QuickBooksPro and who knows how RMS and QB integrate. Need help with the initial setup and likely for end-of-year reporting. Thanks, A Adrian- I don't think that the integration works correctly with canadian QB. -JIM "Adrian" <Adrian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE7FFFAD-E015-496D-BFEE-D0AC7208797D@microsoft.com... > Looking for an expert in QuickBooksPro and who knows how RMS and QB > integrate. Need help with the initial setup and likely for end-of-year > reporting. > > Thanks, > A Jim is right but y...

Emails ending up in SPAM folders...
I have racked my brain over and over. I own a small independent I.T. company and most of my local and regional small business clients utilize free email accounts through Yahoo!, Hotmail GMail...etc and my emails are now ending up in their 'Bulk' or 'Spam' folders. I have done extensive research and find most are now utilizing Yahoo!'s domainkeys protocol for determining spam messages. Now I know what you may think, but no I am not a spammer. My clients have missed many many critical emails from my company and I need to know how to implement domainkeys in my Exchange...

ISP Email and Exchange
Can I configure exchange which controls corporate emails (email@mycompany.com) to donwload an email from an ISP (i.e. email@myisp.com) and put it in one or more mailboxes? Or the only way is to do it from outlook directly? Evan Camilleri There are tools to do this http://www.slipstick.com/exs/popconnect.htm but Exchange is not a good email client http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/smtp_diatribe.asp William Lefkovics Evan Camilleri wrote: > Can I configure exchange which controls corporate emails > (email@mycompany.com) to donwload an email from an ISP (i.e. > email@myisp...

Adding to the Number field pick list
How can I add additional choices to the number field of an account for future use in new transactions? Thanks, Rick... You can't. "Rick" <rickjohnstonrick@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0e0101c38f41$a5db3a40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I add additional choices to the number field of an > account for future use in new transactions? ...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

Exchange Tabs in AD Users and Computers
Hi, What do I need to install on my XP Pro workstation so that when I pull up the Active Directory Users and Computers, I can see the Exchange Tabs as well. By the way, this is for administering Exchange Server 2000. Thanks. Sam Have you tried installing Exchange System Manager? "Sam" <sam@globalwebcentral.com> wrote in message news:Oalr5s4YEHA.2516@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > What do I need to install on my XP Pro workstation so that when I pull up > the Active Directory Users and Computers, I can see the Exchange Tabs as > well. By the way, this is ...

bounce emails #2
Is it possible to bounce emails back to the sender so they think the email is no good which you can do in other email programmes. I am getting emails that cannot be unsubscribed and I don't want to have to put them in junk email and then have to empty it all the time. "jenniw" <jenniw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF5B1E32-0272-4D2D-B6BD-1121A095593D@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to bounce emails back to the sender so they think the > email is > no good which you can do in other email programmes. I am getting > emails that > ca...

Adding a Column to a table
I have a Make Table query. Once this table is created, later in the process, I would like to add a field to this same table. I need to do a calculation using some of the data in other fields within this same table and place the results in this new field. Normally, I would append the data in this table to another table and include this new field and then do the calculation in this new table. However, this table that was created in the 'Make Table' query is used in a lot of other process and I am wondering if there is a command similar to the RunSQL macro command Alter Tab...

email sends YES, reply NO, forward NO
Subject: Re: NO forward or reply in outlookXP From: "Eileen" > Sent: 7/13/2003 2:40:08 PM My account server properties ARE set to authenticate. I CAN send email. What I CANNOT DO is REPLY to or FORWARD and email. The error pops up immediately upon clicking the SEND button...before it leaves my PC (or so it seems) >-----Original Message----- >Simple - you cannot send mail through a server to which you are not >connected "relaying denied." > >You need to set your account server properties to allow you to authenticate. > > >-- >...

.Exchange being added to the SMTP address space. Can anyone PLEASE Help!
Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I am having a very odd problem half way through a Lotus R5 to Exchange 2003 Migration. A bit of background on the environment: There are currently two Domino R5 Servers, let's call them domino1, and domino2. Domino1 is the Mail gateway, and domino2 has all the user mailboxes on it. The future environment, will consist of two exchange servers, let's call them exchange1, and exchange2. exchange1 is a front end server, and exchange2 is the backend server. I am in the middle of the migration, and have migrated three mailboxes already. We...