forwarding emails #2

Is there a way to forward a users emails to an external email address in
exchange 2003 sp2?  I know you can forward to internal email addresses but
don't see the option to forward to an external address.

0
help2411 (1)

Hi

When you say forward do you want an email that is sent from an internal user
to another internal user to forward to an external address?

If so just create a contact with the external email address and on the AD
Account that needs to be forwarded set Delivery | "Forward to" selecting the
newly created contact

Regards
Ben Hoffman
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server System Exchange
http://www.exchangeis.com

"helpdesk" <help@lsport.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to forward a users emails to an external email address in
> exchange 2003 sp2?  I know you can forward to internal email addresses but
> don't see the option to forward to an external address.

0
ben.hoffman (411)

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

Clarification on Email templates
I just wanted to get clarification on the use of email templates. Can templates only be used when sending email to external users? Can they be used to help with internal process/workflow. For example, if I take a simple workflow scenario like when a new Sales Order is created, use "X" template to send an internal email to accounting to notify them. I can only seem to get this to work only if there is an email address on the customer account record then CC: an internal user account. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help! ...

Seconday email
Is there any way to email to a users secondary email address. When we select a user, there doesnt appear to be any way to specify which email is used. Ian ...

Email Woes
To Anyone that can Help: I recently had to help my cousin and completely reinstall WindowsXP on his home pc.After I got all up and running,I installed Spybot S&D,Ad-Aware,AVG anti-virus,and all is working well.But he never had set up his email account,so asked if I would.So,I set his up for him,and installed Incredimail,which I use with NO problems ever.Then from his pc,I sent an email to my home pc to test it to see if it worked.When I got home,I had received the email,but when I tried to reply back to him,he never got it,nor did it get returned as "Undeliverable". After a cou...

Add a button to send an email
How do I add a button or shortcut to the toolbar to start an email so I don't have to click Actions/Add Activity/Email. Three clicks should be one. Thanks! -- Susan Eckles Power Time Corporation HI, Use "Send-Email" option. Regards Ram "Susan" wrote: > How do I add a button or shortcut to the toolbar to start an email so I don't > have to click Actions/Add Activity/Email. Three clicks should be one. > Thanks! > -- > Susan Eckles > Power Time Corporation > ...

PST file won't open #2
I reformatted my hard disk and saved (exported) PST files before doing so - but now office 2003 won't reload the PST folders on my CD rom. I saved them first to the desktop of course. Outlook tells me the file is not a personal folders file even though I can see the PST extension. It simply refuses to open the old files even though I composed them as an exported file from outlook 2003 before reformatting the HD. I tried pstscan.exe and various proprietary recovery tools with no help. I am running win XP as well. Any advice would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks - F Did y...

User names not to be displayed while sending emails
Hi We have implemented CRM 3.0 for a customer who uses it for managing his Customer Service. There would be a thousand emails to their support inbox (support@xyz.com) and the CSR's answer it one after the after. Now when they reply to these emails, the email goes from their inbox displaying their names & email id's and not from the support inbox. Is there any way to hide their personal names and make the emails go from support@xyz.com? -- Jony Lawrence HI Gurus, Please look at my need and advice me accordingly -- Jony Lawrence "jonybl@hotmail.com" wrote: &...

Email Rule
We have a user which has set up a rule which states when an email containing the work acme in the subject line comes in it is forwarded out to the the following people or distribution group. It is currently setup to forward to a contact within Activie Directory. This contract is for the given users account on a different network. When i send an email to the user with acme in the subject line he receives it locally but he doens't receive it at the remote site. Can you think of anything that i need to look at. I can confirm on the local server and remote server that it hasn't trie...

Email layout changes when sent (font size/bold etc)
Hi, We have a problem with emails which layout are changed after being sent. * Formatting changes (normal text gets bold, underlined) * Font types changes (also standard fonts like arial) * Font sizes change (is increased, mostly from 10 to 12) It happens with whole sentences/paragraphs. * The email in the 'Sent items' is ok * Email received is not ok. Server: Exchange Server 2003 Sp2, Exchange Server 5.5 SP4/Faxination (to be retired). Clients : Outlook 2000, 2002 and 2003 (mostly 2002, 2003). We had this problem already in 2004 when we were still on Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

radar graph #2
I regularly use a radar graph to plot 24 points of information. I now need to create a radar graph where I only need to plot 4 points of information--but when I set up the graph, the graph is square, rather than round. I need to have these 4 points graphed on a round radar graph. Is there any way to do this? I thought interpolating the information would help, but it does not. You get a 4-sided polygon instead of a 24-sided polygon (not a circle), because you have 4 categories and values, not 24. If you use data like this: Values a 1 b c 3 d e 2 f g 2 h with ...

Sales Taxes #2
Hi Folks Can someone explain what Shift F12 does in the RMS POS screen. RMS 1.3R - I have three taxes configured on my system and taxes are set by Items. During the normal processing of a sale - everything works great and the appropriate Taxes are recorded with the sale. Once in awhile I need to use a different tax for an Item... This is what I thought shift F12 was for? What am I doing wrong? and how do I process a sale with a different Sales Tax? Thanks Danny Hi Danny - got to say I'm also stumped... There's three "tax" function keys in POS - Shift F9 No Tax: ...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

Emails ending up in SPAM folders...
I have racked my brain over and over. I own a small independent I.T. company and most of my local and regional small business clients utilize free email accounts through Yahoo!, Hotmail GMail...etc and my emails are now ending up in their 'Bulk' or 'Spam' folders. I have done extensive research and find most are now utilizing Yahoo!'s domainkeys protocol for determining spam messages. Now I know what you may think, but no I am not a spammer. My clients have missed many many critical emails from my company and I need to know how to implement domainkeys in my Exchange...

Receiving email meant for others #2
I posted the following message before but based on the response, I wasn't clear I am sure this group can answer this quickly. It appears that some of our users are reveiving copies of emails sent to others. We can llok at the headers, only the intended recipient is there with no CC or BCC IN THE HEADER, but yet others are also getting the message. I am sure it is a spam trick. Any ideas where to look? Bear in mind when I am BCC or CC'd I can see my name it that header. But in these cases no BCC or CC in the header Thanks! CamD You should not see any recipient in BCC, b...

ISP Email and Exchange
Can I configure exchange which controls corporate emails (email@mycompany.com) to donwload an email from an ISP (i.e. email@myisp.com) and put it in one or more mailboxes? Or the only way is to do it from outlook directly? Evan Camilleri There are tools to do this http://www.slipstick.com/exs/popconnect.htm but Exchange is not a good email client http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/smtp_diatribe.asp William Lefkovics Evan Camilleri wrote: > Can I configure exchange which controls corporate emails > (email@mycompany.com) to donwload an email from an ISP (i.e. > email@myisp...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

CDC::BitBlt, memory 2 memory.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C4044E.48372430 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need to bitblt a bitmap onto a "ball" DC, then from the "ball" DC to a = memory DC, then from the memory DC to the window DC. But I am very = difficulties! What am I missing? It seemed so simple on paper. = Arrrhhhh... CBitmap bmp; bmp.LoadBitmap(IDB_BALL); BITMAP bmpInfo; bmp.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo); CDC DCMemory, DCBall; CBrush CBWhite(RGB(255, 255, 255)); DCMemory.CreateCompat...

bounce emails #2
Is it possible to bounce emails back to the sender so they think the email is no good which you can do in other email programmes. I am getting emails that cannot be unsubscribed and I don't want to have to put them in junk email and then have to empty it all the time. "jenniw" <jenniw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF5B1E32-0272-4D2D-B6BD-1121A095593D@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to bounce emails back to the sender so they think the > email is > no good which you can do in other email programmes. I am getting > emails that > ca...

Add vertical line at intersection of 2 curves
Hi folks, Picture, if you will, an Excel graph with 2 bell-curves plotted on it...one curve shows the freqency distribution of measurement values at "good," or reference, sites, and the other shows the distribution of values at "bad," or impaired, sites. At some point on the graph the curves intersect (hopefully at the inflection points, assuming a more-or-less normal distribution for both populations of sites). The "curves" are actually XY scatterplots with smoothed lines and no markers, using data sorted into uniform "bins" generated by Tools...

email sends YES, reply NO, forward NO
Subject: Re: NO forward or reply in outlookXP From: "Eileen" > Sent: 7/13/2003 2:40:08 PM My account server properties ARE set to authenticate. I CAN send email. What I CANNOT DO is REPLY to or FORWARD and email. The error pops up immediately upon clicking the SEND button...before it leaves my PC (or so it seems) >-----Original Message----- >Simple - you cannot send mail through a server to which you are not >connected "relaying denied." > >You need to set your account server properties to allow you to authenticate. > > >-- >...

Cannot Send EMail 03-30-10
Hello, I can send and receive email from Charter Communcations web site. I can receive email with Vista's Windows Mail. I cannot receive any emails. This is an unusual occurence as I have been using Windows Mail for a year now. Charter Comm. doesn't support Windows Mail and we have tried changing the outgoing mail server address. Nothing is working. The outgoing port is 25 for email. Any suggestions. Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20 right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubles...

Balance sheet Formula #2
Hello everyone. I got the template from MS for the blance sheet but I ran out of space on the template. Does anyone know what the formula would be in Excel 2002. I want to show Recevable, Payables, and Current balance like the template at the bottom somewhere. Thanks, Tom ...