Forwarding E-mails (Incoming & Outgoing)

We have a user that is sending and receiving a lot of lenghty personal
e-mails.  Management wants me to keep an eye on their activities.  I open
their profile and see the user's mailbox without any problems.  However, they
have been keeping all their folders clean (Inbox, Sent Items, and Deleted
Items).  I know that you can forward incoming e-mail to an alternate
recipient and still allow the user to receive the same e-mail.  However, is
there a way to forward any outgoing e-mails that they might be sending to an
alternate person as well?  This would really be beneficial?  Thanks.

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:20:02 -0700, "Kenny Owens"
<KennyOwens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We have a user that is sending and receiving a lot of lenghty personal
>e-mails.  Management wants me to keep an eye on their activities.  I open
>their profile and see the user's mailbox without any problems.  However, they
>have been keeping all their folders clean (Inbox, Sent Items, and Deleted
>Items).  I know that you can forward incoming e-mail to an alternate
>recipient and still allow the user to receive the same e-mail.  However, is
>there a way to forward any outgoing e-mails that they might be sending to an
>alternate person as well?  This would really be beneficial?  Thanks.

"message journaling"

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/journaling.mspx
0
adavid (8731)

--
phirom_mis

Outlook 2000 SP3 Word 2000 SP3 and Mail Merge
Can anyone explain why the security warning appears when I'm logged into Profile A and perform a Mail Merge but when I switch to Profile B in Outlook and perform a Mail Merge I do not receive the security prompt. Its my understanding that I sahould always get the security prompt when I perform a mail merge. Clifton Slater <Clifton Slater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone explain why the security warning appears when I'm logged > into Profile A and perform a Mail Merge but when I switch to Profile > B in Outlook and perform a Mail Merge I do not receiv...

E-mail response not tracking in CRM
Hi, E-mails are not tracked as activities in CRM when people reply to a CRM generated e-mail. The orginal e-mail is tracked in CRM but not responses or replies. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can resolve this issue? I checked the knowledgebase but all the articles appear to be related to CRM 1.2. It would be nice if Microsoft would filter 1.2 articles out. I have tried but haven't been very successful. Maybe I am missing something. Thank you, Donna ...

Receive e-mail items in Public Folder in stead of post items
Hi, When I send a mail message to a public folder from an external client (e.g. anonymous client), the PF receives the mail message as a post item. But I want to receive the mail message as a mail message in the PF. I've tried to edit the configuration of the public folder; changing the "When posting to this filder, user:" setting, but this doesn't work (is not allowed???). Thanks in advance! Which setting did you modify? I've used this many times and it has always worked. Which version of Exchange are you running? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817809 provides ...

Bogus E-mails
How do STOP the bogus update E-mail messages that is supposed to be from Microsoft? These E-mail contain what appears to be the official Microsoft internet page. How can I put a stop from then short of using a SPAM KILLER program? ...

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

RE: Internet mail Service Outbound message Queue getting full
Exchange Server 5.5: Internet Mail Service Outbound Message Queue getting full and stops outgoing e-mail messages. I notice some unknown message with < > as the orginator. Once I clear those < > and resend the known e- mail, it works fine. Any way to prevent the Outbound messages that sho < > as the orginator from filling up the Outbound queue? ...

I'm trying to add e-amail accaunts to my microsoft outlook, but ..
I'm trying to add my email accounts to my microsoft outlook, but it doesn't recognize the passwords I use when I check my email. More info needed here. Make sure you are adding POP mail accounts. Outlook will not work with web mail. If it is POP mail, check with your service provider for the correct server settings. "jv626" wrote: > I'm trying to add my email accounts to my microsoft outlook, but it doesn't > recognize the passwords I use when I check my email. ...

e-mailing
Hello All can anyone tell me if Access will generate an e-mail from a command button advising the recipiant that certan information relating to the inputa data has been added to the database On Oct 21, 4:57 pm, will07 <wil...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello All > can anyone tell me if Access will generate an e-mail from a command button > advising the recipiant that certan information relating to the inputa data > has been added to the database you mean like a web page does? Not directly, since you can't monitor a table directly, the way you can in SQL Serv...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

E-mail Signature
I have set up my signature, and I have selected "black" for the font of my signature, but when I click on "new" e-mail, my signature comes out yellow and barely readable. Can you tell me how to fix this? Which version of Outlook are you using? How exactly did you create your signature? If using Outlook 2003 or previous, did you use the "Advanced Editor"? Which editor did it open for you then? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and mo...

OWA+GFI Mail Essential do not filter Junk Mail
Hi, I have a problem with OWA, I install GFI Mail Essentials 11 and it filter the Spam to junk mail correctly but only with Outlook 2003 clientes, but with OWA all the SPAM goes to Inbox folder. I active the Junk Mail filter vía OWA but the problem still occurs. Regards MRB Does anyomne have an idea of this issue? MRB "MRB" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a problem with OWA, I install GFI Mail Essentials 11 and it filter > the Spam to junk mail correctly but only with Outlook 2003 clientes, but with > OWA all the SPAM goes to Inbox folder. I active the Junk M...

My CRM Exchange Mail Router is unable to Route incoming Mails

Can't E-mail from Explorer
When I select an Email address on a website, I get 65 Internet Explorer windows pop up and a message about the default mail client not properly installed. I have to close all 65 windows before I can do anything! ...

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

cannot send e-mail via WLM
recieve error message 0x8000CCC6F....server error 554...have discovered that this means my ISP will not support sending via WLM....have downloaded firefox in attempt to send...nope...cannot change default mail send on WLM.....have searched for a solution...nothing forthcoming.....anyone got an answer for this Whizz NEW system?..... "billmus uk" <billmus uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:544ADA3E-1B4E-45F1-846D-F5B0FB72C247@microsoft.com... > recieve error message 0x8000CCC6F....server error 554...have discovered > that this means my ISP wi...

Mail Store Size on Bridgehead Server
Hello, Had an interesting question and didnt know the answer. On a bridgehead server we wanted to set the store size to like 10K to keep a mailbox from being moved there by mistake (user would complain that they cannot send or recieve and then it would be spotted that they were on a store with no other users, and flag would be raised). Question is, would this limit also apply to messages going through the the bridgehead server as well. The only reason I ask this question is because the SMTP system mailbox is used to convert messages, and Im wondering if that mailbox can also fall unde...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

E-mail Template Question 03-14-05
Sorry but I am new to this. There are 2 templates - An Opportunity Has Been Lost and An Opportunity Has Been Won. I know can pick them in Workflow but cannot pick who they are to be sent to. If I use them, who do they get sent to? They say internal in the title so I assume they do not go to the client. Do they go to the user/owner's designated manager or who? How can I see this? In 2005 can we pick who they go to in Workflow? Thanks in advance. Shauna Afraid they got o the customer. The "Internal" flag does not affect processing in any way. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

email sends YES, reply NO, forward NO
Subject: Re: NO forward or reply in outlookXP From: "Eileen" > Sent: 7/13/2003 2:40:08 PM My account server properties ARE set to authenticate. I CAN send email. What I CANNOT DO is REPLY to or FORWARD and email. The error pops up immediately upon clicking the SEND button...before it leaves my PC (or so it seems) >-----Original Message----- >Simple - you cannot send mail through a server to which you are not >connected "relaying denied." > >You need to set your account server properties to allow you to authenticate. > > >-- >...

mail merge cannot continue
I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows XP. But it suddenly started refusing to work, giving the message "mail merge cannot continue". I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling things I had done recently, to no avail. Did you have to relink to your database? If so, try changing your selection in the checkbox for "First row of data contains column headers". Greg "Margaret" <denmar@zamnet.zm> wrote in message news:1738101c448d3$24c77fd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows > XP. But it...

Exchange generates randome e-mail addresses
Hi, within the active directory some users on our Small Business Server 2003 are getting extra email addresses generated for them. All the email addresses that appear start with john - and example being john10ce8d@domain.com. We do have a user on the network called John. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the Exchange server itself, or the copy of Outlook (2003) on the client machine. Some users have now got upwards of 100 randomly created addresses. All antivirus software on the server and clients is up to date. Any ideas? Many thanks Andy "Andy" <Andy@discussio...

Can CRM 3 be installed stand alone? i.e. no seperate server side
I am wondering if this app could be installed on say a single laptop without having a seperate server to connect to. This might be a dumb question but I still need an answer. Thanks Mike No, I'm afraid not. The server is the application and that is what it's all about. The web and outlook clients are "just" views on the server application. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "2qwik" <2qwik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:984C5666-F9F3-44CE-815B-8D3984B77BAE@microsoft.com... >I am wondering if this app could...

Corrupt mail message
All, Has anyone heard of receiving a message that looks like this: "A corrupt mail message, ID 1184275272518 from <my.name@*********> has been detected." THis message is received seconds after sending messages and sometimes after replying to emails. It doesnt happen all the time, and when it does the message is still delivered with no problems. ANy ideas would be great thanks all. "Soldier" wrote in message news:1184353421.284270.42960@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Has anyone heard of receiving a message that looks like this: "A > corrupt mail m...

Signature not displayed in reply/forward
I've tried to search for a similar answers but can't quite find anything. I've set up an HTML signature for new emails, forwards and replies. All works fine until an inbound RTF email arrives and the signature doesn't appear in reply or forward automatically. I've checked the settings, I even tried the internet format conversion to HTML format for replies to inbound RTF. In message format I have both 'Use in MS Office Word 2003 to edit email messages' and 'Use MS Office Word 2003 to read RT email messages' are ticked. It's happening ...