Forward outgoing mail to email address

I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends
mail through this mail box, I need it forward to
"myexternalmail@externaldomain.com"  How can I do this?

thanks

0
stoppal (7)

All explained here:

Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

"stoppal" <stoppal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends
> mail through this mail box, I need it forward to
> "myexternalmail@externaldomain.com"  How can I do this?
>
> thanks

0
neil.hobson (1158)
12/16/2005 10:57:04 PM
Thank you, but I don't think that article covers outgoing mail, which
is what I'm concerned about, but I maybe incorrect.

I need the mail the user sends to be forwarded to an external email
address, basically a BCC added to every email the user sends.

Any ideas?

thanks

0
stoppal (7)
12/18/2005 1:25:05 PM
Any ideas are apprecaited.

thank you

0
stoppal (7)
12/20/2005 6:52:29 PM
Well, I'm confused.  You originally asked for any mail sent to a particular
mailbox to be sent to another external address as well.  The link I sent you
covers how to do this on a per-mailbox basis.  However, it won't do it as a
BCC which will probably involve some form of event sink (custom code) to
produce.  If you mean something else, please elaborate.

--

> Any ideas are apprecaited.
>
> thank you

0
neil.hobson (1158)
12/20/2005 10:11:18 PM
Let me try to clarify.

When I stated
"any time a person sends
mail THROUGH this mail box, I need it forward to
"myexternalm...@externaldomain.com""

I did not mean
"any time a person sends
mail TO this mail box, I need it forward to
"myexternalm...@externaldomain.com""

The difference being through means,  I have a mailbox
mymailbox@domain.com,  when I send mail, I use mymailbox@domain.com to
authenticate, which I would think also stores the main I send in my
Exchange mail box.  I need the mail I send through this
account(mailbox) to be forwarded.

I did not mean mail I receive.

I hope this clarifies it.

I hope there is a solution.

Maybe your articl  "Forwarding Mail to an External Recipient" forward
incoming and outgoing mail?

thank you.

0
stoppal (7)

Email Rule
We have a user which has set up a rule which states when an email containing the work acme in the subject line comes in it is forwarded out to the the following people or distribution group. It is currently setup to forward to a contact within Activie Directory. This contract is for the given users account on a different network. When i send an email to the user with acme in the subject line he receives it locally but he doens't receive it at the remote site. Can you think of anything that i need to look at. I can confirm on the local server and remote server that it hasn't trie...

cannot get mail
all of a sudden i can't get mail, 6 days now. i have read questions and answers. please help Account: 'mail', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] invalid user/password', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail: http://mail.yahoo.com . If that works, it proves you have the correct username and password. A likely reason for the username/password failing in Windows Mail is account corruption. One thing you...

Mail Merge #16
While doing mail merge with Publisher document, using wizard, when I selected folder to get addresses in one of the contact folder, I got an error, 'dialog or database engine failure'. AVDONDE Ed looks left. Ed looks right. No-one is there. Furtively, Ed picks up a note from GC Publisher <GC Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > While doing mail merge with Publisher document, using wizard, when I > selected folder to get addresses in one of the contact folder, I got > an error, 'dialog or database engine failure'. a) Try updating your MDAC...

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

Clarification on Email templates
I just wanted to get clarification on the use of email templates. Can templates only be used when sending email to external users? Can they be used to help with internal process/workflow. For example, if I take a simple workflow scenario like when a new Sales Order is created, use "X" template to send an internal email to accounting to notify them. I can only seem to get this to work only if there is an email address on the customer account record then CC: an internal user account. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help! ...

Bogus E-mails
How do STOP the bogus update E-mail messages that is supposed to be from Microsoft? These E-mail contain what appears to be the official Microsoft internet page. How can I put a stop from then short of using a SPAM KILLER program? ...

Problems with creating a newsletter
I chose the form "Newsletter - email". I have created a 3 page newsletter. Now, I have NO IDEA how to send it out as an email. I do not want to send it as an attachment. I cannot figure out which "save as" format or what I need to do so that i can email this newsletter. Is there a website that goes through how to do this? It has to be saved as HTML in order to be sent out as email, right? But that is not one of the options. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Markis www.adreamforabetterworld.com What version of Publisher? In 2003 you have the option to ...

e-mailing
Hello All can anyone tell me if Access will generate an e-mail from a command button advising the recipiant that certan information relating to the inputa data has been added to the database On Oct 21, 4:57 pm, will07 <wil...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello All > can anyone tell me if Access will generate an e-mail from a command button > advising the recipiant that certan information relating to the inputa data > has been added to the database you mean like a web page does? Not directly, since you can't monitor a table directly, the way you can in SQL Serv...

How can I extract automat. the email from a list of hiperlinks?
I've a sheet with a list of records extracted from internet by "copy&paste". The last field is an "envelop" picture that has and hiperlink to the email addres. I need to extract automatically the email from the hiperlink of the "envelop picture" and write like a standard field. Regards, RAFA ...

Rule for outgoing new messages
How do I create a rule to move all my outgoing messages to a specific domain to a specified folder? Example: All e-mails that I send to anyrecepient@photocontractor.com should be moved to the "photocontractor" folder. Wilfred <wpla@hotmail.com> wrote: > How do I create a rule to move all my outgoing messages to a specific > domain to a specified folder? > > Example: All e-mails that I send to anyrecepient@photocontractor.com > should be moved to the "photocontractor" folder. Use the "with specific words in the recipient's address" c...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

Can't E-mail from Explorer
When I select an Email address on a website, I get 65 Internet Explorer windows pop up and a message about the default mail client not properly installed. I have to close all 65 windows before I can do anything! ...

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

cannot send e-mail via WLM
recieve error message 0x8000CCC6F....server error 554...have discovered that this means my ISP will not support sending via WLM....have downloaded firefox in attempt to send...nope...cannot change default mail send on WLM.....have searched for a solution...nothing forthcoming.....anyone got an answer for this Whizz NEW system?..... "billmus uk" <billmus uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:544ADA3E-1B4E-45F1-846D-F5B0FB72C247@microsoft.com... > recieve error message 0x8000CCC6F....server error 554...have discovered > that this means my ISP wi...

OWA+GFI Mail Essential do not filter Junk Mail
Hi, I have a problem with OWA, I install GFI Mail Essentials 11 and it filter the Spam to junk mail correctly but only with Outlook 2003 clientes, but with OWA all the SPAM goes to Inbox folder. I active the Junk Mail filter vía OWA but the problem still occurs. Regards MRB Does anyomne have an idea of this issue? MRB "MRB" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a problem with OWA, I install GFI Mail Essentials 11 and it filter > the Spam to junk mail correctly but only with Outlook 2003 clientes, but with > OWA all the SPAM goes to Inbox folder. I active the Junk M...

E-mail Signature
I have set up my signature, and I have selected "black" for the font of my signature, but when I click on "new" e-mail, my signature comes out yellow and barely readable. Can you tell me how to fix this? Which version of Outlook are you using? How exactly did you create your signature? If using Outlook 2003 or previous, did you use the "Advanced Editor"? Which editor did it open for you then? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and mo...

My CRM Exchange Mail Router is unable to Route incoming Mails

Mail Store Size on Bridgehead Server
Hello, Had an interesting question and didnt know the answer. On a bridgehead server we wanted to set the store size to like 10K to keep a mailbox from being moved there by mistake (user would complain that they cannot send or recieve and then it would be spotted that they were on a store with no other users, and flag would be raised). Question is, would this limit also apply to messages going through the the bridgehead server as well. The only reason I ask this question is because the SMTP system mailbox is used to convert messages, and Im wondering if that mailbox can also fall unde...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

Mail von Ehefrau
27.02.08 Hallo, ich wollte nur �berpr�fen ob meine Mail ankommt Bis bald deine Gattin. ...

How do I search specific words/phrases/terms in Outlook 2003's e-mails?
Hello. How do I search specific words/phrases/terms in Outlook 2003's e-mails? For example, "apple juice". Another example, "base" and not baseball. I tried using quotation marks like on Google, but that didn't seem to work. I was unable to find anything about this in its help. Thank you in advance. :) -- Phillip Pi Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst ISP/Symantec Online Services, Consumer Business Unit Symantec Corporation www.symantec.com ----------------------------------------------------- Email: phillip_pi@symantec.comSYMC (remove SYMC to reply by e...

PDA with email subject: utd
EU is getting the following email, with the everything exactly the same except date/time. Sent to and from self. Has anyone run into this problem yet? Nokia 8125 PDA/Phone " From: Doe, John Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 8:42 AM To: Doe, John Subject: utd //SCKL040.... " Mbouti4t <Mbouti4t@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >EU is getting the following email, with the everything exactly the same >except date/time. Sent to and from self. Has anyone run into this problem >yet? > >Nokia 8125 PDA/Phone > >" >From: Doe, John >Sent: Friday, Ma...

.Exchange being added to the SMTP address space. Can anyone PLEASE Help!
Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I am having a very odd problem half way through a Lotus R5 to Exchange 2003 Migration. A bit of background on the environment: There are currently two Domino R5 Servers, let's call them domino1, and domino2. Domino1 is the Mail gateway, and domino2 has all the user mailboxes on it. The future environment, will consist of two exchange servers, let's call them exchange1, and exchange2. exchange1 is a front end server, and exchange2 is the backend server. I am in the middle of the migration, and have migrated three mailboxes already. We...

mail merge cannot continue
I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows XP. But it suddenly started refusing to work, giving the message "mail merge cannot continue". I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling things I had done recently, to no avail. Did you have to relink to your database? If so, try changing your selection in the checkbox for "First row of data contains column headers". Greg "Margaret" <denmar@zamnet.zm> wrote in message news:1738101c448d3$24c77fd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows > XP. But it...