Forms to Public Folder from other Organization are blank

Our company has two Exchange organizations (don't ask).  Organization A
has forms published in the Organizational Forms Library.  Organization
B does not.  User A moves from Org A to Org B and wants to use a form
they have used before in Org A.  This form posts to a public folder in
Org A.  Since the form is not published in Org B they use a form that
was previously forwarded to them and then forward it back to the public
folder.  However, when it arrives at the public folder there is no form
and the email is blank.  If the same form is forwarded to a user or DL
in Org A, it shows up as expected.  I have ruled out a permissions
problem since I gave Anonymous the Owner permission while I was testing
this problem.

Any ideas why the form will not post to the public folder?

Is it coming in as a post rather than a note?
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=817809

On 9 May 2005 12:25:06 -0700, "Rooster" <scott.rust@ndchealth.com>
wrote:

>Our company has two Exchange organizations (don't ask).  Organization A
>has forms published in the Organizational Forms Library.  Organization
>B does not.  User A moves from Org A to Org B and wants to use a form
>they have used before in Org A.  This form posts to a public folder in
>Org A.  Since the form is not published in Org B they use a form that
>was previously forwarded to them and then forward it back to the public
>folder.  However, when it arrives at the public folder there is no form
>and the email is blank.  If the same form is forwarded to a user or DL
>in Org A, it shows up as expected.  I have ruled out a permissions
>problem since I gave Anonymous the Owner permission while I was testing
>this problem.
>
>Any ideas why the form will not post to the public folder?

0
adavid (8731)
5/10/2005 2:10:42 AM
Yes, it comes in as a post (notepad with a pushpin icon) rather than an
email (envelope icon) when sent to the public folder.  When sent to a
user it is an email.

On 10 May 2005 10:22:40 -0700, "Rooster" <scott.rust@ndchealth.com>
wrote:

>Yes, it comes in as a post (notepad with a pushpin icon) rather than an
>email (envelope icon) when sent to the public folder.  When sent to a
>user it is an email.

You may want to look at the KB I posted.

0
adavid (8731)
5/10/2005 5:28:58 PM
What KB is that?

On 11 May 2005 10:03:21 -0700, "Rooster" <scott.rust@ndchealth.com>
wrote:

>What KB is that?

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=817809
0
adavid (8731)

Reservation Form
I have an active website for my business. I built it in Frontpage 2002. It no longer will send email through the settings I used ( Reservation form) and I cannot get it to take any of the settings I give it. I do not think that my knowledge is sufisticated enough. And, I don't think that I am entering the information completely enough. I am using a simple form with a single enter button. Can you help? May be possible. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "FrontPage 2002 on windows XP" <FrontPage200...

Auto populate a form form an open form
Hi I have a main form with customer names and addresses and would like to add a control button on this form which opens up another form which is used for recording telephone calls on. What I have been trying to do is auto populate this call log form with information from the main form ie name and address? Any thoughts Thanks Chris Chris, Please don't re-post the same question twice. You have to be patient and wait for a reply. Responders are volunteers, and you may not get an answer right away. Posting twice causes some people to respond to the first post, while others are ...

backup E-mail and Public folder
dear all, How to perfrom backup E-mail and public folder in exchange server , please give an advise , thank you Windows Backup will do this for you. http://www.petri.co.il/backup_exchange_2000_2003_with_ntbackup.htm -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "ys" <ys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF0B2E52-77F9-45BB-ADDA-7D4F18B274AC@microsoft.com... > dear all, > How to perfrom backup E-mail and public folder in exchange > server > , please give an advise , thank you > > ...

form pozition on screen
I would like to find form position on screen. It's similar to DoCmd.movesize, but I want discover "parameters' for form position (left corner, top corner, etc) Are you saying that you want to find out what the current position IS? If so, you can use something like this: MyFormLeftVariable = Me.Left MyFormTopVariable = Me.Top MsgBox "My Form is at " & MyFormLeftVariable & VbCrLf & MyFormTopVariable Or however you want to use it. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com ___________...

copy properties Under forms
Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me with something on copying properties. I've checked the access help but can't find anything there. This is what i want to do. I'm copying text boxes, labels that has caption, name and other information in the properties that i want to keep when i copy the information to another tab on a form. Is there a way i can copy the property information without doing alot of manual work by going into each text or label box. I hope this makes sense. thanks for you help in advance. Keith When you copy a control, everything about the cop...

What is the purpose of 'Dummy' window in the Command forms
I am wondering why GP has Dummy window with title "~internal~" for the Command forms. For example Command_Financial form has Dummy window Do I need to create Dummy window for my Command forms. If so why I need it. Any comments appreciated!!! Hi Mandeep, The Dummy window is there as a placeholder. It really doesn't do anything, but should be there in order for the form to work properly since your form needs to be open for the commands to be available. The title ~internal~ just prevents this window from showing up in the Security assignment windows. Make sure that...

Cannot open the Insert object (Pdf file) form Excel 2000(9.0.8968 SP-3)
Dear All, I am no idea why I cannot open the embedded object (Pdf file) inside Excel file which using Windows ME. Once clicked the object icons, then it shows the error message likes " the embedded object cannot be opened by the source application" I used the Adobe reader 6.01 as the source application. Actually, I searched the related forum from the Internet. However, I cannot solve the problem. Anyone helps? Thanks tlee Hi, I can't test 2000 in ME, but it works fine in 2003 under XP. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire &q...

Form class module for non-existent form
Hi, After copying a form with a class module, something went wrong. I now have a class module for the new form, but the form no longer exists. I am unable to remove the in-limbo class module. I want to use that name for my form, which is not possible as long as that class module is in the way. How do I get rid of the in-limbo class module? I've tried repairing tha DB as well as "msaccess /decompile" but it hasn't helped. Anything else? Thanks, Kjell Kjell, A class module is not part of a form, but a separate module. It sounds like your 'in-limbo' module is...

Web Folders in Outlook
I'm looking at designing a solution using web-pages that outlook folders point to. I can see how this is done (setting the Properties/WebSite dialogue to point to a URL) but I'm wondering if there is some way to automatically configure Outlook with a hierarchy of folders that point to web-pages. I'm just thinking through deployment scenarios - and it'd be useful to be able to setup Outlook clients automatically...somehow. Thanks! --- Phil (NZ) ...

Why is my program loading stuff from ...\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\...
One of the programs I am developing is loading a lot of stuff. Here is part of the list that has me puzzled. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\VERSION.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RPCRT4.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders \PKMWS.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders \MSONSEXT.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHFOLDER.DLL', no matc...

Setting the Windows Cursor during Form Processing
hiya gurus I would like to force the mouse cursor to immediately become an hourglass when some long processing/quering commences on a form. it appears that it takes some time for Access to show the hourglass and usually only after the user clicks the form a couple of times because there appears to be nothing happening... Is there an easy way to do this from within Access.. I have done it in VB6 using Me.MousePointer = vbHourglass but this does nto work in Access.. any suggestions? cheers Jeff mmmmm Screen.MousePointer = 11 guess this does it? "jeff" <jeff@work...

Position 2nd Form according to 1st Form
I have 2 Forms. When the 1st Form is openned and want I open the 2nd Form, I want it to position itself about 15cm form the Left and 20cm from the top of the 1st Form. I am using Access 2003, Thanks. "AY" <AY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFA3A4B5-36D9-4A20-AB57-601290155335@microsoft.com... >I have 2 Forms. When the 1st Form is openned and want I open the 2nd Form, >I > want it to position itself about 15cm form the Left and 20cm from the top > of > the 1st Form. I am using Access 2003, Thanks. You should be able to use Nicole Calinoiu...

TOURNAMENT FORMS
Need tournament draw sheet single elimination template. You may find some old NCAA basketball tournament forms out on the web. Try http://google.com HHSTENNIS wrote: > > Need tournament draw sheet single elimination template. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Trying to delete form border, and it deletes all borders
I made a form with several individual areas that have borders. At the end I decided to try a border around the whole form. Now that I don't like it, I was trying to delete the form border, but it deletes all the borders in the form as well. How can I just delete the border around the form and not the rest of the individual borders? I'm actually on a different computer, because of the printing, will I be able to undo my way out of it maybe, or do I have to be on the computer where I made the form. One more question, will the form retain the undo feature for ever, or will it stop ...

How to backup/copy public folders and other messages manually ?
I want to copy public folders and other messages inboxes every alternate day because I do not trust tape backup. What services do i need to stop and how and then what folders/files do I need to copy across ? May be I can put all instructions in a dos batch file and run it every other day. I would really appreciate if someone please help. Thanks What version Exchange? if it's 5.5, you'll need to stop the Information Store, and I can't believe anyone is going to be very happy about that...if it's 2000/2003, you'd need to dismount the mailbox or public store that...

Outlook 2003 e-mail folders no longer exist after synching with ho
In the last three weeks I was forced by Microsoft to download the Outlook Connector. This worked for a small amount of time untill I noticed I was receiving "Blank e-mails" When I checked e-mail in the browser, all of the e-mail was still there. I have linked to hotmail e-mail accounts. This shouldn't have any impact with Outlook 2003. Today, 18 February 2010, I hit send/receive in Outlook 2003 and let it synch up with the hotmail account. To my dismay when I checked my inbox this evening, I found that the default inbox had been changed to the hotmail inbox. I...

Run Macro only if certain form is open
I have programed a maco to open one of various forms depending on criteria on an open form. Is there a way to run a "follow up Macro" based on which form opens? In other words can I run a macro based on wheather a certain form is active? -- Thanks, Chuck Take a look at the RunMacro Method of the DoCmd object. You can have it as part of the OnLoad of the form in question. Chuck wrote: >I have programed a maco to open one of various forms depending on criteria on >an open form. Is there a way to run a "follow up Macro" based on which form >opens? In other w...

Forms and Input Data
I created a report form on Sheet 1 and a set of input data on subsequen Sheets 2, 3, ... link to the report. The report is to show informatio on either of the data I select. Are there simple steps for me to pick either set of data I want t display on the report? I've thought of a pull-down menu so that if select "1", the report will show data set "1", and so on. Yet I don' know how to do it. I tried the "replace" command by highlighting al the cell in the Report sheet then type "2" in place of "1" to replac the data set then hitting...

Modal form opens on startup
Evenin' - I hope this doesn't come across as stupid, but I'm almost completely unfamiliar with Access. A client of mine has an Access 2000 database containing some business information, and he'd like to have me import it into Quickbooks. The problem I have is that I cannot get to the information to export it from Access. When the file is opened, I get a (I presume) modal form, configured as a 'splash screen' type of thing. Has my client's logo, and the name of the fellow who wrote the Access app. Click that, and it closes, then opens another form for...

Temporary Form with 2 Sub form Update Main Form And its Sub form ?
I have 2 table both are exactly same PatientRecordTransTb And PatientRecordTb I know many programmer don’t like TempTb, but in my case I don’t trust some one to mess with my Main record table. So simple solution is make tamp table and after review I click to transfer all records from temp Table to main Table So I have two forms . PatientRecTransFm record sources = PatientRecordTransTb PatientRecordMainFm record source = PatientRecordTb PatientRecTransFm has 2 button AddRecord And Delete Record Here is a short story of my code (NOT A Actual Code) mySQLString = &quo...

exchange 2007 assign email address to public folder
Hi, how can I assign email address to public folder in Exchange 2007 ? I can't found shell command for this and Exchange 2003 management console always stop with error when I try get properties for any public folder. Renko On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:29:00 +0100, "HoGo FoGo" <hogo@fo.go> wrote: >Hi, > >how can I assign email address to public folder in Exchange 2007 ? I can't >found shell command for this and Exchange 2003 management console always >stop with error when I try get properties for any public folder. > >Renko > "How to Mail-En...

lost folder #5
Lost my Norton AntiSpam folder by mistake and cannot get it back. It's in outwood express but not in my microsoft outlook. Have tried reloading both outwood and norton antispam but nothing. Can anyone help please? Meg Not in this group. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, meg asked: | Lost my Norton AntiSpam folder by mistake and cannot get | it back. It's in outwood exp...

how to solve "Non-modal forms cannot be displayed in this host application"
Hi, I am trying to make a modalless form in VB6 that is compiled as an ActiveX DLL. When i use VC6 to instance the activex DLL, my problem appears that "406 Non-modal forms cannot be displayed in this host application from an ActiveX DLL, ActiveX control or Property Page." I have my form in modalless style in VB6 and they should be instanced in VC. Does anyone know how to get this to work ? Many Thanks, Xiao http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=176468 -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "arbidol" <arbidol@tom...

Customization to a Contact Form Does NOT Stick
Everytime I try to add a field in a Contact form, the change does not stick. I have administrator rights, followed the instructions to customize a form to the t. The instructions entailed going to: Home -> Settings Settings tab -> System Customization Record Management -> Contacts Add Fields -select fields to add ok - > save work On the CRM server Start -> Programs -> Microsoft CRM -> Deployment Manager Right click: Deployment Manager -> All Tasks ->Publish Customization Select form customized Add Finish OK Restart IIS After performing these steps, I get b...

IMAP and Public Folders
Any idea why I'm not being able to move messages to public folders. I configured client using IMAP protocol. Thanks, AC ...