Forcing Free/Busy to Free

This might sound like a silly question, but in Exch. 2003 is there a way to
force a user's calendar as ALWAYS showing "Free" even when there is an event
scheduled on that calendar?

Essentially, what I am trying to do is to allow a resource calendar managed
by AutoAccept to be able to double-book.  Apparantly, the only way to do this
is when AutoAccept sees the resource as being "Free", so that it will not
automatically decline the meeting request.

Thanks!!
-sul@fiu.edu
0
sul (8)

business card with background
I would like to create a blank business card and add a picture as a background or water mark and then add text on top. Is that possible? If so what are the steps? Thanks in advance for assistance! Put the background image on the Master Page (background) ctrl+m. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:756f01c3e74a$fd472440$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to create a blank business card and add a > picture...

Free\Busy Default View
When you schedule resources in Outlook (2007 with Exchange 2007) can you change the default "show as" field to show "free" instead of "busy"? Currently, the only way is to manually choose "free" or check "All day event" No, you can't change the default. Timed appointments will always be Busy, all day events are always free unless you change them. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dail...

play Obama vs Zombies free online
play Obama vs Zombies free online http://onlinefree-games.blogspot.com/2011/05/obama-vs-zombies.html enjoy it and share it with your friends ...

** 60 GIG Photo iPod, Why Pay for it? When u can get it FREE! 100% Legally! ** Super Easy Proof inside!
Hey gang, A friend of mind sent me to this site to get his free ipod, and so i checked it out. I was a skeptic at first but after a couple months my buddy got his dang ipod and I was in complete an utter aww... check it out @: http://urlsnip.com/928535 If you don't believe me check out the hundreds of pictures of people who have recieved their free stuff from free pay! @http://info.freepay.com/gallery.html If you are sill not convinced check out these news clips I found that show exactly how these sites work.. (vidoes will load automatically) This clip is from NBC Boston, it shows h...

Money 2004 for Small Business
Case # SRX031105601817 Today I spent over an hour trying to find information that I need to set up an accounting system for the smallest of sole proprieterships. I should be able to do this on this program. I have spent at least 1 1/2 hours speaking with two men from India who had no idea what I was talking about. They did not understand the kinds of records that business owners are legally expected to maintain. Apparently Microsoft Money for Small Business does not either. I have the smallest of small businesses---I travel out of the country, buy products,import, and sell them ...

Force Uninstall
All, A coupla questions . . . Suppose I just want to forcefully uninstall Exchange 2000 from a server, and an org. Currently the uninstall fails because (as mentioned in a previous post) I have users that still show as being on that server, however the store that those users were on is no longer there (because of a disaster). Is there some way to force the uninstall? Another question. I have two healthy clustered machines running currently. Suppose I just remove the object for the old exchange server from the ESM? Assuming I have performed all of the other steps steps (like moving o...

forcing user input into cells
howdy all... i'm new to doing stuff with excel have a bit of a background in javascript programming what i'm trying to do is force a user to enter something, anything int a specific cell if the user tries to tab past the cell and leave it blank, i want a error to come up, telling them that they have to enter something befor they can continue on with entry into other cells any help would be much appreciated -Thank -- georgi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- georgio's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=164...

Business Portal
I am currently using Business Portal 3.0 Requisition Management System. Every once in a while the users get the following message: "...record is being modified by another user" . I made sure other users are not editing the same record. So far the only workaround has been to restart the workstation or to try to edit it after a few minutes. Does anyone know how to unlock the record...? I found the problem. We can manually unlock the records by opening the Dynamics Database dbo.MultiUsermManager table and deleting the record that is locking the request. Apparently, th...

Free Download All Papers Material For Cisco
Free Download All Papers Material For Cisco =85 www.FreeExamKing.com ...

Force quit
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Closing Word get error message &quot;A file error has occurred. Check your network connections or make sure the disk is properly inserted&quot; Am then required to use force quit. Anybody have solution? Make sure Office & OS X are fully updated. If they are & you still encounter the problem, crashing on Quit is usually the result of one of theses causes: Need to repair disk permissions Damaged preference files Corrupt Normal.dotm template See this page for the respective links in t...

Can't open Money 2006 free trial
....or my old Money 2004 after downloading the "free trial." I cannot get support from Microsoft without a product ID (which I don't have for the free trial) and I can't seem to restore any old files, even using the run box and instructions from microsoft.com. Exactly what happens (or doesn't)? What error messages? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "help" <help@discussions.microso...

unable to open free/busy information
Im getting this error when open the contect inside a shared calender in Outlook 2003 SP2, and dont know whats going on... I tried to repair MS Office, but not work, is there any ways to solved the problem? thanks a lot. ...

Force REPLY to go back to distribution list
I have an issue whereby a department is insisting that they want their mailing lists marked so that any time anyone clicks REPLY (not "REPLY ALL" - they refuse that as an acceptable solution, it must be REPLY) that the reply message goes back to the distribution list and not the message originator. They further insist that this capability must occur on the mail server (and not on Outlookclient side), since they use a multitude of different mail clients (many on Unix/Linux) and therefore it is a server-side responsibility to make this happen. They say that this capability exists in ...

Clarification on EWS/Exchange 2007 free/busy issue
Clarification: Free/busy is denied to any user that has been granted specific access to a user's calendar when EWS is used to add/change a permission for a person or group. If the user is a member of a security group listed with access to the calendars, all users in the group will be denied access to free/busy to the calendar. We've discovered that when a user uses EWS (version 13.0.3) to modify calendar permissions (Exchange 2007) on his/her calendar that this causes an issue where the free/busy info is no longer available to any user listed/granted specific access to the u...

Forcing Appointments
I use outlook to schedule appointments with my customers with specific employees. I have a scheduling department that does this scheduling via outlook. The employees have no option to reject or modify these appointments; therefore, I would like to force this on their calendar with them having to accept it and not allowing them to modify it. Additionally, I need to know real time once they are scheduled. Right now I don't know they are scheduled until they accept and that sometimes takes too long and then they are inadvertently double booked by the scheduling department. So how do ...

force

Business Portal Administration for GP 10.0
What would prevent a user who has BP Administrator permission from accessing the page to create a new BP user? VGrinam, Thanks for using the newsgroups. Users need to be set up in two places for security in BP 4.0 on GP 10.0. They need to be given a BP role (BP Administrator, Project Timesheet Creator, etc.). They also need to be added to the appropriate SharePoint groups (these match up one to one to the BP roles for the most part). The easiest way to think about this is the BP role gives you access to data in BP, the SharePoint groups give you access to the actual page. Do you ...

Forcing an ActiveX control to serialize it's properties.
Is there a way to force an activeX control to serialize it's properties? Kurt "Kurt" <k_nojunk@larimore.net> wrote in message news:OqS15%23p3DHA.3224@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to force an activeX control to serialize it's properties? > > Kurt > > Kurt, Try getting a pointer to the IPersistStorage interface via QueryInterface. Then call the method IPersistStorage::Save which needs an IStorage* to specify where the properties will be saved to. ...

Forcing an account
Hi All Is there anyway to get Outlook 2002 and/or 2003 to force to use a certain mail account for certain contacts? For example for contact A, B and C I want to always send new messages, replies and forwards via mail account 1 and for contact D, E and F I want to do the same using mail account 2. I don't want this to deviate even if one of these contacts has sent an email to an alternate mail account. Even though I set my main account as the default, when certain emails come in on my other accounts I can't force my replies or forwards to go to a certain account. Are there any hidd...

Force PasteSpecialValues in Excel 2007
There was a very nice piece of code written by Aaron Bush (Oorang on MrExcel) in 2007 which disabled cut and copy execution in excel, forcing the copy to copy only values but maintaining the ability to undo (http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=957). Unfortunately, this code fails in several ways in Excel 2007. 1/ It does not disable ribbon cut/copy/paste features 2/ Paste still functions normally when using <enter> to paste the previously copied cell 3/ If you are copying from a locked cell in a protected sheet, the code generates a 1004 error (though the p...

Money 2004 Business Sync Issues
I have Money 2004 Business edition and use the business side of it quite a bit. I actually have two problems: First: When I receive payment from a customer, I go to invoices and go thru the Recieved payment process and it clears the invoice and deposits the money received into the account I tell it. (This part is Fine). 1) When I download statements, it does not allow me to match up any deposit transactions with the Payment for invoice transactions. I have to go back thru and manually denote 'cleared' and delete the banks transaction. 2) Because of the payment for invoice ca...

How force table update when no bound field updated?
I have a main form with a 'Balance Due' field. There are two balance due controls, one unbound (displayed) and one bound (hidden). I also have a subform which is a continuous form containing payment data. When payment details are entered or changed, the balance due on the main form and in the bound table needs to be updated. The total of payments is summed in the subform footer and the balance due (unbound control) refers to this subform total. In main Form BeforeUpdate, I copy the unbound balance due to the bound balance due. The problem is that when only payment data is...

"Outlook cannot find Word or it is busy
Can any one help with this please lawsonevans, you wrote on Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:53:22 -0700: > Can any one help with this please See if following procedure helps: Start | Run In den open field type "Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll" (without "") and click OK. Restart Outlook and see if Word is now available. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net Christian, Thanks for your ty but I am getting an error message telling me that the parameter is incorrect. Any other ideas?? "Christian Goeller" wrote: > lawsonevans, you ...

CRM should allow for renaming of a Business Unit
Businesses are reorging all the time. With Microsoft CRM 1.2, you cannot rename a Business Unit. You have to create a new one, move all users to it, and then disable the old one. It then hangs around in the system for no logical reason. Renaming is a very simple system funtion so this feature would be very easy to add. You can log product suggestions at http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/wizard.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.crm&lang=en&cr=US&type=suggestion Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Larry" wrote: &...

Force combo box selection before moving off field
I've searched through the group but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Using 2000 ... I have a combo box on a form. The row source is a simple query. The control source is a long integer (link to an autonumber). Form is based on a table. I don't want the user to be able to move off the CB (combo box) unless they select something from the list (or type in a new item). I've tried making the control source required in the table. This won't let them move off the RECORD until they do something in the CB. I want them stopped at the CB. I set up...