Find an e-mail address

I have a client who asked me if it is possible to find whether an e-mail has
been sent to a specific address within the last 10 days.  Platform is Small
Business Server 2003 Premium, SP1, Exchange 2003 SP2.
Any ideas?

Message tracking in system manager - just specify the date.

"KCDS49" <kcds49_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a client who asked me if it is possible to find whether an e-mail
>has been sent to a specific address within the last 10 days.  Platform is
>Small Business Server 2003 Premium, SP1, Exchange 2003 SP2.
> Any ideas?

Mail From problem
Hello. Windows 2003 SBS. We having a problem setting up accounts. Problem is following. When we trying to send e-mail it arrives from: login <login@company.com>. We want to change it to in example: Mail from: John Smith <login@company.com> Matthew Weiss > We having a problem setting up accounts. Problem is following. When we > trying to send e-mail > On the Global Settings in ESM you will see a vast array of tickboxes. One says "preserve display name". You need to check that it's ticked accordingly. Mark. Thank you for help. It worked Matthew On ...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Are random signatures possible in Windows Live Mail?
Is it possible to have a list of quotes or other phrases which will be inserted at random when one's signature is generated on an outgoing email? Thanks in advance. No. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "BfloDoc" <BfloDoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:11F13AB0-27C9-4300-B25B-10088D2C8B56@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to have a list of quotes or other phrases which will be = > inserted at random when one's signature is generated on an outgoing = email?...

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

Convert from network name to ip address
I have a function that reads a file but fails if I pass it a network device name instead of an ip address eg:- ReadFunction("\\NAS\Myfolder\Myfile.txt") <--- Fails ReadFunction("\\192.168.2.2\Myfolder\Myfile.txt") <--- Works So how do I convert a network devices name to it's ip address? ie. Convert \\NAS\ to \\192.168.2.2\ Thanks Robert Am 31.05.2010 14:56, schrieb Roidy: > I have a function that reads a file but fails if I pass it a network device > name instead of an ip address eg:- > > ReadFunction("\\NAS\Myfold...

Win Live Mail Contacts
Where does Live Mail keep the folder with all contacts in it! My Live Mail folder in Programs Files has a Contacts folder, but nothing in it! In XP, C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Live Contacts There will be one folder for the default (not signed in to Live) contacts and 2 folders for each Live ID. The contacts are now stored in a edb database file. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail " Larry Ralph" <larryralph@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#FxTMzAgKHA.5568@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > Where does ...

Finding an event

vista mail
how do i highlight text in vista mail ? "basic mail privacy" wrote in message news:4A216295-0513-422F-B339-6A6FE7E7A468@microsoft.com... > how do i highlight text in vista mail ? How do you highlight it in any application? Vista Windows mail is the old Outlook Express and not part of Office and not covered here in this forum. Try Windows Live Mail since that has more options. "VanguardLH" wrote: > "basic mail privacy" wrote in message > news:4A216295-0513-422F-B339-6A6FE7E7A468@microsoft.com... > > how do i highlight text in vista mail ? ...

address books #2
I have been successful in networking 2 "XP professional" computers that are using Office 2000 Premium. I can see my emails on both but can only access the address books on the original one. Can I link the address books from the original computer to the 2nd one like I did the personal folders? Please tell me how but be exact as I am not a techie person but can follow directions. Thanks. ...

Program trying to access e-mail addresses
Everytime I open up my email fresh (for the first time), I get a warning that "A program is trying to access e- mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" I select no numerous times (the message keeps popping up) and then Outlook locks up. I can then "End Task" Outlook, restart it and use it, however it then is unstable and I have trouble shutting down my computer. I have been unable to track down what program or service is trying to access my e-mail addresses. I have Norton Antivirus/Internet Security 2004. It is updated and unabl...

"A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook"
This message suddenly started and now comes up with every new email I begin in Outlook. Does anyone know what might have caused this and is there any way to correct it without having to uninstall/reinstall? "sgaines62" <impactplan@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:5eee01c49278$9d88b710$a501280a@phx.gbl... > This message suddenly started and now comes up with every > new email I begin in Outlook. Does anyone know what > might have caused this and is there any way to correct it > without having to uninstall/reinstall? Just a guess, but you could have a virus...

Redirecting incoming mail to external email address
Hello! Our company started to hire freelance sales personel who are requesting a company email address instead of using their personal email address in order to look more professional. Is there a way without creating mailboxes to redirect any incoming mail to these addresses to their personal email? We do not want to have any mail destined for them to enter our system for security reasons. Thank you in advance! Lance You could setup a local domain account for the user, then set it to forward mail to an external contact with their personal email account information. We have several li...

password for mail account
hi, I am wondering if anyone here can tell me if there is a way to protect your mail accounts using in outlook with a password? I do have several mail accounts on my computer, but as soon as I start the outlook, I can choose between all of them without using a password. Is there any way to protect each mail account with a password so that not everybody who has access to the computer is able to open every account and read all mails even if they are not suposed to be able to? thanks for your help Please provide specific information regarding your computing environment. "sliverfl...

Limits in 'All Address Lists'?
Hi all! I try to rebuild a large number (~2000) of Ex5.5 recipient-containers in the E2k3 'all address lists' container. The LDAP filter for each address list is set on to the EX5.5 attribute 'obj-view-containers' (transferred to 'extension-Attribute-14' by ADC). I recognized that the AD-user attribute 'ShowInAddressBook' is a multi-valued field, with a limitation of around 800 entries (RUS won't work with more entries). This doesn't matter, because a recipient belongs only to 1 address list in most cases. Meanwhile I created about 1200 address lists...

Handle 2 Address
Hi all: Is there any way to get the address of the memory block alloc by GlobalAlloc() without call GlobalLock()? Thanks in advance for any help. -- -E.S- Why would you want to do that? If you can give the reason behind this maybe we can suggest something useful. The reason you need to call GlobalLock to get a pointer from a memory handle is that the memory chunck is movable and the operating system will move it without notice. So the pointer that you get from one call to GlobalLock might not be the same as the next time you call GlobalLock. Therefore getting the pointer without ...

cannot find database

Outlook Mail: creating a quick mail list?
In my previous version of Outlook, I somehow created a new button for my "Mail" section that contained the 4 or 5 most frequently used e-mail addresses. When I wanted to e-mail one of these people, all I had to do was click on the drop-down menu and then click on the specific person, which then created a new untitled message form addressed to that person. Unfortunately, I lost this when I upgraded to 2003! Does anyone know how I can create the same again? Jay It is discussed in my guide which you can find here; http://www.sparnaaij.net/howto/customizetoolbar.htm -- Roady ...

shortcut for favorite web addresses
I just installed the latest version of Outlook and now I can't find the toolbar shortcut that allows me to access a dropdown menu of web addresses I've stoed in what was formerly called "Favorites" How do I modify my new version of Outlook to include that feature? Thanks. View-> Toolbars-> Customize-> tab Commands-> Category Menu Bar-> drag and drop command Favorites to the menu bar -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Save Embedded Pictu...

OL 2003: Mails are not send, when they are in the outtray and when I have edit them again
Hi, following problem with OL2003: 1. create new mail, edit and press send 2. the mail is now in the outtray until I press Send/Receive (if I press Send/Receive the mail is sent) the mail is display in italic in the outtray 3. I open the mail to edit it again 4. press Send: the mail is now still in the outtray but not displayed in italic 5. press Send/Receive : the mail is not sent!!! How to send this mail!!! thanx, chris (I have done the office update yesterday ) ...