Extraction Tool

Do anyone know of a tool or script which I can use to extract users email
address from a windows 2000 domain we are using exchange 2000

wmb20031 (15)

Here's a script to extract ALL email addresses form a domain:
http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html

Do you need something for a single user?
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"wmb" <wmb2003@uk2.net> wrote in message
> Do anyone know of a tool or script which I can use to extract users email
> address from a windows 2000 domain we are using exchange 2000

bharatsuneja1 (3146)
2/15/2006 8:19:38 PM
Hi There

Thank you,  you helped me in two way,  I've now also worked out how to
export from ADUC as well

wayne
"Bharat Suneja" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message
> Here's a script to extract ALL email addresses form a domain:
> http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html
>
> Do you need something for a single user?
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MCSE, MCT
> www.zenprise.com
> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
>

> "wmb" <wmb2003@uk2.net> wrote in message
>> Do anyone know of a tool or script which I can use to extract users email
>> address from a windows 2000 domain we are using exchange 2000

wmb20031 (15)

extracting icons
Is there any way to extract an icon from an application? Take a look at the ExtractIcon[Ex]() API Cheers Check Abdoul --------------------- <davegreb@gpxinc.com> wrote in message news:c6c54da6-574c-4c8e-8ec9-3b77b99a5523@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to extract an icon from an application? ...

extracting totals from within a spreadsheet
I need to know how to take different information from within a spreadsheet --where two conditions/catogories must apply so that a third column where i have inputed hours, will total for those conditions only... can anyone help? Please spell out what you want we are not mind readers -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Jovetta" <Jovetta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91442C6D-03DF-4FC1-A069-AAB43FA57485@microsoft.com... >I need to know how to take different information from within a spreadsheet > --where two condi...

[SOFT TOOL EXE DLL ISO C PHP NIX WIN CISCO] search & download === www.GEGEREKA.com
Project of the year: Incredible unique search machine like nothing on earth. any kind of useful data: WIN,NIX,CISCO,MAC,DLL,PHP,EXE,ISO, ...and much more Millions files for everyone. Also music, movies and other media. http://www.GEGEREKA.com : THE LORD OF DOWNLOADS. ...

Urgent
Win XP HE, XL 2002 SP3 Hi, I am doing a rush presentation and am stuck...! Under Tools|Options| Chart tab, the otion to "Plot empty cells as: Not plotted" is grayed out. Yet, that is precisely what I need to do. How can I fix that? I have other charts where the optin is available. What am I doing wrong? S I found out the following: I had an "area chart" which (by definition I guess) will build the area from "0". Changing it to a line chart, did the trick. S saturnin02 wrote: > Win XP HE, XL 2002 SP3 > Hi, > I am doing a rush presentation and am stuck...

Extract emails from cells with text
I have a row in column A which includes an email address in the text that I'd like to extract to column B. Is there a formula I can use to accomplish extracting the email address only to column B? Here's an example of different cells in column A: Please email example@law.ufl.edu to contact us...... OR Schedule an appointment for assistance, or email example@uga.edu with your questions... Thank you Try this... All on one line: =TRIM(RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE(LEFT(A1,FIND (" ",A1&" ",FIND("@",A1))-1)," ", REPT(" ",...

Inbox Repair Tool #11
I have had to recently rebuild my pc running Win ME and Outlook 2000. Some folders that I saved as .pst have corrupted when I try to load them back into personal folders, and Outlook suggests closing all mail programmes and then using the Inbox Repair Tool. I can't find it to use it to repair the folders Ron Inbox Repair Tool = scanpst.exe. Location tends to vary based on language, but a search for the file in Windows Explorer should flush it out. "Ron" <ron_uk@lycos.co.uk> wrote in message news:O3mxB2cLEHA.268@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have had to recently rebu...

Synch Tool
Hi, can anybody tell me if there is a tool for exchange server 2000 which can automaticly translate the comming email attachments from works format to office format and also in the other way. Thanks None that I have ever heard of. Exchange doesn't do anything with attachments. 3rd party antivirus and antispam can delete and replace attachments, but not convert them. Can the works users save them as a different format? I haven't used Works before (I've always used full-blown Office). You might try asking in the Works newsgroups (m.p.works.docs and m.p.works.win) and as...

extracting individual numbers from "ranges"
I'm trying to get EXCEL to extract stock prices quoted in individual cells as 52-week ranges --e.g. 11.76-19.90-- and do the following calculation: (higher price - lower price)/lower price Obviously, this a problem because each cell appears to handle the range as text or something. Is there are way to get EXCEL to handle the "text" (or however else it is interpreting what's in the cell) as individual numbers? Great thanks for any help. Hi do your entries always look like lower_number-higher_number if yes you may try the following formula in the adjacent row (lets assum...

Query and Extract
Hello all, This seems basic, but I just cannot get it. While using SQL Server 2005 and the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, I created a database called AssetQuote. Inside I have on table called assetquotes. From there, I have three columns, (date, quote, author) The column type for date is datetime and the other two are just text. My Query is something this: INSERT INTO AssetQuote (date, quote, author) VALUES('052010','No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.', 'Aesop'); When I run the query I get this result: Msg 208, ...

extracting hours from a sum of time
I have a cell which sum a bunch of cells containing an elapsed time. The sum totals to more than 24 hours. I have to a cell with a cost per hour and I need to caclculate the total cost. The problem is that the hour function returns values in the range of 0-24. My current sum is 25:30 and the hour function return 1 and not 25. Any ideas how to bypass it? It "returns" the correct number, but doesn't show. Format Custom as [h]:mm and it will. To convert to a number that you can multiply with an hourly rate, first multiply by 24; times in Excel are fractions of a day and a day is s...

Can I extract unique cell values from every nth column?
I have a range that covers B5:XA160. For each row, data is entered in 11-cell groups: date, some numbers, description (a text value), more numbers, and more numbers. At first it was enough to merely count how many times certain descriptions appeared, because those were the only ones we would see - or so the story went. Now, I need to extract the unique descriptions AND provide a count! Actually, I'm cheating a bit. I'm using SUMPRODUCT to return the number of times the expected descriptions appear, and by subtracting these from the total number of text values I get a count of &quo...

Extract Text
Dear all I have this text in a field: 200701-I 200701-II 200701-III 200701-IV and I need to separate only the data after the six first data: -I -II -III -IV How can I do it? Thanks a lot!!! Andr=E9. Take a look at Access HELP for the Mid() function. Open a query in design view and add a new field something like: NewField: Mid([YourField],7) -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ <gatarossi@ig.com.br> wrote in message news:11893397...

Extraction Tool
Do anyone know of a tool or script which I can use to extract users email address from a windows 2000 domain we are using exchange 2000 w Here's a script to extract ALL email addresses form a domain: http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html Do you need something for a single user? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "wmb" <wmb2003@uk2.net> wrote in message news:efxeuymMGHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Do anyone know of a tool or script which I ca...

Support Debugging Tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP Released
Hello all The Support Debugging Tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP has been released to PartnerSource. Please see my blog post below for more information and download links: http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/09/03/support-debugging-tool-the-wait-is-over.aspx Enjoy David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP Any views cont...

Extracting data to make mailing list
My neighbour has a .PUBS name and address doc. The doc is 10 pages long. Each page of the document is a table with 10 rows and 3 columns. Each cell is name on top the line followed by 2 or 3 lines of address. She then just cuts the full sheet Avery into mailing labels. This has become too difficult to manage, sort, filter, etc. Anyone have a suggestion how to extract this data so I can make a Publisher mailing list? Thanks. -- Ross try bringing it into Excel...you'll some "massaging" to do. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Ross"...

MID formula not extracting what I want.
I'm trying to extract the date from a cell using the MID formula and all I'm getting is some weird number that does not seem to make sense. I have tried formatting the target cell but still no change. Any clues about it? How can I do this? 1/13/2006 12:16:29 AM =MID(E5,1,9) 38730.011 -- wayliff ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wayliff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29860 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501062 Hi That's because Excel stores dates as...

Shortcut Tools - Options
I was wondering if somebody would know the shortcut key to toggle between "Tools - Options - Calculation - Automatic" and "Tools - Options - Calculation - Manual". Do I have to assign one or is there already one? If the former, how should I go about it? I know that I could push a Shift+F9 to recalculate but I would also like to do the toggling. Thankyou for any response. Vince You could set up a macro that toggles between calculation modes. Option Explicit Sub toggleCalculation() Dim msg As String With Application If .Calculation = xlManual Then...

Extract
Month Number AUG 1 AUG 2 AUG 3 AUG 4 AUG 5 AUG 6 SEP 28 SEP 29 SEP 30 SEP 31 SEP 32 SEP 33 these r the data given in Sheet 1 and i want the highest number in the month of august in sheet 2 =MAX(IF(Sheet1!A2:A200="AUG",Sheet1!B2:B200)) this is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter not just Enter -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "sajith" <sajith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:297BFDD5-156E-46DC-9408-D05F81F6A2C6@microsoft.com... > Month Number > AUG 1 > AUG 2 > AUG 3 > AUG 4 > AUG 5 > AUG 6 > S...

MS Money's Budget tools?
Have there been any upgrades to MS Money's budget tools from 2003 to 2004? I was very un impressed with how limited 2003 was as far as setting up a budget. I'm considering upgrading to 2004, but only if the budget tools are better. Thanks! Mike If that's your criteria, don't upgrade. See http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/upgrading.asp to identify budgeting changes in the last several versions. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F3BDC72-3C25-4FCD-930E-F344CC6AEB71@microsoft.com... > Have there been any upgrades to MS Mon...

How do I use the transparency tool in Publisher?
Though I can see the transparency in my working document (I am trying to place a graphic behind a 45% transparent gradient fill to show through only part of the fill), the transparency doesn't seem to be visible when in print preview or with printing. Please help! Transparency is difficult in Publisher, copy the transparent object, "paste special" as an enhanced metafile. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lil Lisa" <Lil Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A342A80-D259...

Extract text content from MS office files
Hi, I want to extract text content MS-OFFICE documents like word, ppt, xls... Plz gimme some tips. Regard Jack ...

Extracting First Letter
Can anyone help, i'm trying to extract the first letter of each word within any given phrase. I'm using excel 2003 -- Thanks Perhaps this might suffice With text running in A1 down In B1: =LEFT(TRIM(A1),1) Copy down -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "crackle" wrote: > Can anyone help, i'm trying to extract the first letter of each word within > any given phrase. I'm using excel 2003 > -- > Thanks Sorry Max, let me be more specific, eg. Lets say I have the phrase "The quick brown fox jumped over the moon&qu...

a visual tool showing C++ class structure ..
Hi, Does VC 2005 provide a tool to visually show the C++ class structure (inheritence, aggration, etc) diagram in a project? Thanks. JD Not that I've found. Check out doxygen: <http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/> "JD" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O1qI$e5CIHA.4228@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Does VC 2005 provide a tool to visually show the C++ class structure > (inheritence, aggration, etc) diagram in a project? Thanks. > > JD > But I do remember to see a visual tool when attending a studio seminar long t...

String extraction
Hi How can I extract the first line form a multi-line string? Many Thanks Regards hi John, John wrote: > How can I extract the first line form a multi-line string? Use Left(yourString, InStr(yourString, Chr(13) & Chr(10))) to get the first line. mfG --> stefan <-- "Stefan Hoffmann" <stefan.hoffmann@explido.de> wrote in message news:uDOmMrJ6HHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > hi John, > > John wrote: >> How can I extract the first line form a multi-line string? > Use Left(yourString, InStr(yourString, Chr(13) & Chr(10))) to get the ...