Exporting users calenders in Exchange 5.5 using Exmerge

Was wondering if there is a way to export only user's calendars on an
Exchange 5.5 server using Exmerge.

The version of Exmerge that seems to work with 5.5 doesn't do calendar
export...( this is our backup plan before running the DST TZMOVE stuff that
is giving us a rainbow of results on our test environment.

Thanks for any help here...

thinkpad21 (78)

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:53:02 -0500, "Thinkpad21"
<thinkpad21@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Was wondering if there is a way to export only user's calendars on an
>Exchange 5.5 server using Exmerge.
>
>The version of Exmerge that seems to work with 5.5 doesn't do calendar
>export...( this is our backup plan before running the DST TZMOVE stuff that
>is giving us a rainbow of results on our test environment.
>
>Thanks for any help here...

You have to export the entire mailbox.
You could also ask the users to export their own calendars or restore
a backup to a recovery server.
0
adavid (8731)
2/26/2007 5:59:47 PM
In news:uarF27cWHHA.5060@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
Thinkpad21 <thinkpad21@yahoo.com> typed:
> Was wondering if there is a way to export only user's calendars on an
> Exchange 5.5 server using Exmerge.
>
> The version of Exmerge that seems to work with 5.5 doesn't do calendar
> export...( this is our backup plan before running the DST TZMOVE
> stuff that is giving us a rainbow of results on our test environment.
>
> Thanks for any help here...

Hmmm - it's been a long time since I've touched 5x, but I don't remember
exmerge excluding any folders.

0
lanwench (7567)

Cannot rename "User Field 1" in public folder contact properties
Hello! Cross-posted to SBS group! I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 and I am accessing my account with Outlook 2007. In my public folders, I have a contacts folder. Using Outlook 2007, I double-click a contact and then click All Fields of the Show item in the tool ribbon. I then select Miscellaneous fields, click on User Field 1, then click Properties. I want to change its name, but the Name, Type, and Format boxes are all grayed out. I am logged in as a domain admin. How can I rename one of the "User Field" items? So far in my Googling for the last half hour, I have found ...

How do I set the User Defined paper size in Excel?
The paper size drop down provides for User Defined size, but I have not found any place to set the size of the paper. There are only fixed sizes available. Is this just a flaw on the programmers part or is this a feature that is hidden? Tony All these settings are set in the printer driver, not Excel, so it is the driver that is not allowing it (Or at least Excel's interaction with it) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D4BC61C-C16D-4...

Hey Microsoft! Exchange 2003 Question
Can an Exchange administrator modify the Level1 and Level2 attachment lists? I don't want my Outlook users to have to save a certain type of file to the disk first. If so how? Thanks This may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0be901c3db86$5e56e700$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can an Exchange administrator modify the Level1 and > Level2 attachment lists? > I don't want my Outlook users to ha...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

SCL Level 9 Transport Rule Junk-E-Mail Folder (Exchange 2007)
Hello, I have an issue with the Junk-E-Mail-Folder. A third party tool is checking for spam and tags spam E-Mails with the phrase *** Spam *** in the subject. For this phrase I added a transport Rule which sets the addidtional header X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SCL: 9. This is working so far, but at some users this mails are not delivered into the Outlook 2007 Junk-E-Mail folder, they are going direct into the inbox. After further troubleshooting, I found out, that the Junk Mail option in OWA was not set for this users. After I changed this option it was working fine. The issue...

Export to XML exports single row only

Exchange 2003: Not all distribution list members recieving e-mail
Morning all! We have 3 distribution lists that we use to send mail to our 3 different regions. I have users in each list that are not reciving the e-mails sent to the lists. I have verified their email address's, made sure they were in the right group. I can look at the email (it gets sent to me as well) and I can see that they are in the list. Now, if I send them an e-mail from their contact, they get it. Its just when we send them e-mail on this list. Any ideas? Thanks, Tom On 12 Sep 2005 09:59:33 -0700, tomfarr@gmail.com wrote: >Morning all! > >We have 3 distribution li...

Using the same Payee for Credit Card & Bank Account?
I am running Microsoft Money 2005: I have a Current account and a Credit Card account with HSBC. I therefore have a Payee 'HSBC Bank plc', which I enter in the 'Pay To' text box when entering a transaction going from my Current account to my Credit Card account. I also use exactly the same Payee to enter Interest payments in various different accounts. Is it normal to use the same Payee for many different purposes? Is there a standard way of organising this... Would it be usual to split all the Payee's into HSBC Credit Card (for all credit card payments and interest...

Black Screen After Log In for One User but Other User Is Normal!
I am seriously computer illiterate and would be grateful for any help. My Sony Vaio laptop has Windows Vista Home Premium. I have two users set-up, user K (with Administrator rights I believe and a password) and user N. If I login as user K, after I enter my password my computer will run for a bit (I can see/hear it logging in) but after a few minutes the screen goes black except for my white cursor and nothing else happens. If I then hit ctrl-alt-del I can see the Task Manager and switch users to user N which will start up normally and give me access to my desktop. My hardrive ...

MSExchangeFBPublish on new Exchange 2003 server
I've recently added an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server to an Exchange 5.5 organization (we are following the standard migration path). I have ADC recipient and public folder connection agreements (two-way). In the event viewer on the Exchange 2003 server, I'm seeing the following approximately every 25 minutes: Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID: 8197 Description: Error initializing session for virtual machine <myservername>. The error number is 0x80040111. Make sure Microsoft Exchange Store is running. Do you have a replica of the free-busy system folder on your...

Export / Import Security

one workbook, multiple users....
I plan to create a single workbook which multiple users will add their data into. It is possible that two or more users might attempt to add data simultaneously, but this might not always occur since only 16 people will have access to the workbook. Most users will probably close the multi-user workbook when they are finished....some users might also keep that workbook open once they are finished saving the file. My question is, are there any pitfalls or facts or valuable information that I should be aware of before I create this multi-user workbook?? For example, do I need to ...

Exchange 5.5 sp4 - MAPI clients can not connect
We have an Exchange 5.5 server running on WIN2k O/S. It been running fine for a long time. Recently, users have been losing connection(s) to the store. Each time the store and all Exchange services are running properly and MAILBOX resources via the admin pull up successfully. The only remedy for our 100 + MAPI clients (only), is to restart the Exchange services, then, they can log back in... same issue will re-occur a day or two later. I'm suspecting something is screwing up RPC connections that prevent the MAPI users to get to their e-mail accts. STORE.EXE version is 5.5.2658.3...

Let's exchange contact info #2
Hi, Goran Thisell here, how are you? I am putting together a contact list of individuals interested in sharing resources and business information. If you are interested in connecting please send your Name and information to: mailto:coghem@telia.com?subject=BUSINESS_CONTACT_NG I will follow up as soon as I get your email. It's not an autoresponder so it might not be right away. I appreciate your patience. I look forward to meeting you. Regards, Goran Thisell coghem@telia.com --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040306105317O0d3ZyV4 ...

Exchange 2000 User not created
When I add a user in AD, mail enable the user, the user is not showing up as a mailbox in Exchange 2000 malbox store nor is in the GAL. In AD, after user creation, the user has all Exchange tabs with the correect info and the addresses from RUS are in the Exchange addresses. Have tried to access mailbox by setting up Outlook for the user, but username is not resolving. Help please!!! Thanks Hi Jerry, mail-enable and mailbox-enable are two different things. Make sure you're performing mailbox-enable. Also the domain controller that you're making this change may be different tha...

printing Other User's calendar
I user Outlook XP and I have trouble when I need to print Other User's calendar in Month Mode. Each time I print a calendar that belongs to another user, for exaple John Doe, in a Monthly view with a 2Pages/Month stye layout, the footer, where it display the 'User Name' does not display 'John Doe' but instead Danumurthi Mahendra. I found out other than that, that it works perfectly fine with other types of layout. I've tried in vain to fix this bug but it just persisted. ...

How to force the user to fill in values for yes/no fields ?
Hi ! I'm using MS Access 2003. I have a table with a number of yes/no fields. When a new record is started, I want the user to explicitly specify a value for each of these fields, e.g. by choosing one of two radio buttons associated with the field. Now, it was no problem for me to arrange an option group with two suitable radio buttons for each of these fields. The user can then choose explicitly between yes and no. However, all fields seem to have implicit values immediately after a new record has been started. Therefore, the new record can be stored in the db without the user making...

Change Server name, but exchange wont budge! Help!!
Ok, when we first setup our server it was called sbs01.server.local obviously this isnt available via the Internet and we didnt care at the time because all clients were local. But now we need people to be external. We created a new a record called sbs01.domain.com and pointed it to the IP of sbs01.server.local and every time a client enters that into outlook it resolves itself automatically back to sbs01.server.local, we actually took the step to change the server name in the control panel to sbs01.domain.com and outlook still changes it no matter what we do to the wrong name. User...

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...

How to use drop-downs in a form to filter records?
Let's say I have Product, Size, and Color. Not all products are in all colors, and not all sizes of the products come in all colors. So I would like to drill down - like the action of the AutoFilter in Excel - in a form using drop-down controls. I can use the Product drop-down to select Widget. Widgets only come in small and large, so the Size drop-down will only give me those choices and not include medium and XL. The large widget only comes in red and blue, so I won't see green and black. Can someone give me the "For Dummies" explanation of how to do this? Is there po...

Export item ID?

Exchange going crazy.
HI, Starting this morning each time I do a send recieve, I get the same 6 or 7 emails over and over again ( Several hundred times). These emails are a mixture of spam and regular emails. I checked for viruses and there are none. Nothing in the event logs. Any suggestions? Thanks David wrote: > HI, Starting this morning each time I do a send recieve, I get the > same 6 or 7 emails over and over again ( Several hundred times). > These emails are a mixture of spam and regular emails. I checked for > viruses and there are none. Nothing in the event logs. Any > suggestio...

There should be user defined fields on SOP lines
There should be user defined fields on SOP lines ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4db900e2-549f-40d2-bc4d-f32e802109bd&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains I ...

Exchange 2007 consistancy checks
When I run consistancy checks against Exchange 2007 databases that are around 100-100 GB, it takes 5 or 6 hours to complete. Is this normal? It seems like very poor performance when you consider that I can do an initial full sync in about 60 - 90 minutes. It depends on the data change and the available bandwidth. Take a look at the following table. It will give you an approximate time frame.. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc161656.aspx -- Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA Houston, TX http://blogs.sivarajan.com/ ht...