Export email addresses including aliases

Hi
I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases.  I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider.
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000
Thank you, Shawn.
0
slafferty (1)

"Shawn" <slafferty@allcovered.com> wrote:

>I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases.  I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider.
>DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000?

This command line is wrapped, but it all goes on one line:

ldifde -f proxies.txt - d "dc=domain,dc=com" -l proxyaddresses -r
"(proxyaddresses=smtp:*)"

That should put all the SMTP addresses into a LDIF formatted file. The
anti-spam provider should be able to figure out a way to use the file,
or you can write a quick script to separate the data you want from the
information in the file.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Centre email message
Sending a page as a message - it aligns to the left by default. How do I centre an email message to the middle of the screen? ...

Export to XML exports single row only

address book access
I can not access my address book from home when i am using my outlook web access. I can get to my folders ok, and i can access my contacts, but i can not use my address book. What should I do? Personal address book is local to the machine. It is not stored on the server which is why you are unable to access it. "muffin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33C96FE3-5BC9-4872-9DBE-113BE315459F@microsoft.com... > I can not access my address book from home when i am using my outlook web access. I can get to my folders ok, and i can access my contacts...

Problems with Outlook and LDAP address book
Hi, I've a problem with Outlook 2003 using, or trying to use, an LDAP address book. I've configured correctly all the parameters to use LDAP, but when I open the address book no address appears. If I open the address book from the tools menu (I have the Italian version of Outlook and so I don't know if this is the English name of the menu "Strumenti") and I use the search icon from the window, the address that corrisponds the search criteria that I type appear. Closing outlook the address book loose all the address again. Our address book is a Lotus Notes address b...

Email delivery
Is there any way to have one email account deliverd to a .pst file and one delivered to an exchange mailbox in the same profile? No. You can have your mail delivered to an Exchange profile and then move certain mails by rule to a .pst but you cannot have them delivered directly to 2 different message stores automatically. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, cleve asked: | Is the...

outlook sends me copy of every email I send ?? 05-10-10
How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to me of every email I send out? "SUSIE" <SUSIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE99A148-F12B-4940-9C9F-EC0A2897C10E@microsoft.com... > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I send out? State your Outlook version and account type, please. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] SUSIE wrote: > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I sen...

How to enumerate all email accounts?
Hi, How can i enumerate all email accounts in the current profile? Should work with IMO to. thanks in advance. ...

Export / Import Security

Re: Second E-Mail Account (Address)
I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not appear in the Inbox. I have even tried switching the default account, but the message still will not appear in the Inbox. When I click Send/Receive, it does not appear. I can change the "From:" on any message that I send - it is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox. Thank you. "Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message news:... >I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers >(provided by the ISP) as I used ...

Sending Email from Work to Home
This situation that I am about to describe just started on Monday. Whenever I am at work I hit my home ISP POP3 server to retrieve my emails at work. People can send me emails from the office or anywhere else and I have no problems getting them at work. However, when I send or forward a mail from work to my home, I would normally get it back here at work as well as at home. But this does not happen. I have made no changes to any of the settings. It is like it goes into outer space. Here is what I have tried to correct the problem: 1. Cold Rebooting. 2. Removing and reinstalling ...

Can't send Emails but can receive
When I try to send Emails I get the following. Any help please. Thank you in advance Task 'mail.synapsemr.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC6F) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ?#\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11;.;C:\WINDOWS\System32;C:\WINDOWS\system;C:\WINDOWS;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONICS~1\' And what...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Reply to all doen not include my accounts
In Outlook Express I have several accounts. When I do a [reply to all] on a message sent to several addresses, OE does not only filter the account from which the message is answered (=myself), but all of my accounts. It looks like it's be design, but for me not very handy, because some of theses accounts are used group-wise. Is this somewhere configurable, of does this solution need a tweek or fix? Twan Huh? If your "several addresses" are aliases for the same mailbox, OE will use the default address when REPLYING TO or FORWARDING a received message. ...

Junk Emails
We are using Exchange Server 2000 SP3. Recently there have been many junk emails coming to our domain. Please let us know how we can stop such junk emails in exchange server. Secondly, when we click in Current Sessions in Exchange Systems Manager, we get a message SMTP Configuration window saying "The system cannot find the path specified." Please if anybody can help us to stop the junk emails of 1 kb. There are more than 1000 such emails in our Q by which our server is always busy sending / receiving unwanted emails. Regards, Athar -- Athar Sagri atharsagri <atharsagr...

Email Attachments #3
How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM with the CRM email activity. Hi Terry, in the System Settings, the CRM admin can block attachments with defined file extensions (e.g. .exe). To block all attachments you could just add all the common email attachment file types (.doc, .xls, .pdf, etc.) Or just set the maximum file size on the E-mail tab to 0KB. -- Neil Benson Increase - Hosted Microsoft CRM with Beyond Demand service www.increasecrm.co.uk "Terry" wrote: > How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM &...

Recipient policy
Hello All, We were having an old SMTP address in our Exchange recipient policy that is no longer needed. Secondary address, of course. I have removed it from the recipient policy and applied changes. Now the new users are not assigned this address anymore. Good. However, this address is NOT removed from the list of e-mail addresses of the _existing_ users. How am I supposed to clean those? The fast search over KB didn't give me any useful ideas... Thanks, Boris On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:24:25 -0800, "Boris Lokhvitsky" <msexpert@community.nospam> wrote: >Hello All, >...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Encrypted Email
Does anyone know what would be the simplest way to send encrypted email from our company out to the internet. We would like for the ability to send encrypted to be available to all internal users of our Exchange 5.5 server. Thanks The Key Management Server (part of 5.5) can be used to both encrypt and digitally sign messages using X.509v3 certificates. To encrypt mail to users outside, they would need to send you a digitally signed email (which assumes they have some form of email security in place, like the KMS). Outlook supports adding the users public key certificate (which it gets fr...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

mail merge not picking up state for address labels from excel spr
Excel Chart sent to me for use in mail merge Mail merge not picking up state for address. ...

Outlook will not send my email any more
Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:33:02 -0800, jared wrote: > Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was > having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. What version of Outlook? Do you get any error messages when you try to send? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights Hi Jeff... It is Outlook 2000 SP-3. The...