Exmerge lost my calendar items

When I export from Recovery Storage Group, all of my calendar items are gone.
 If I merge or copy back to original store, they are there.  Anyone have any
ideas as to why they disappear during an export to .pst?

Thanks for your help,
Jeff.

Calendar print option
Using Outlook 2007. I have AutoPreview turned on to see my notes for each appointment. I want to print the calendar either as a month to a page or a week to a page showing the appt notes. However, it will not print the calendar with my appt notes, only the subject and location. How can I change this? This is a limitation of Outlook 2007 Calendar. Here are 2 work arounds: -Use Microsoft Calendar Printing Assistant. It supports layouts with full details. -Use a MS Office Addin called WinCalendar to convert Outlook calendars to native MS Word or Excel format (with full descrip...

Exmerge
I received this error log when running the exmerge application. I was able to get it running under a Windows XP, but i installed it under Win 2k3 server and I receive this error. I double checked all permissions on the mail storage and the domain account has receive as, send as permission. I'm using the pst to mail storage option on exmerge. Please see the following error below. **************************************************************** Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Merge Program, v6.5.7529.0 Start Logging:July 28, 2006 13:42:24 ***********************************************...

More Exmerge Woes
Hello: I am trying to use Exmerge to archive mailboxes before deleting or disabling accounts in the DSA. I am trying to run Exmerge on a Windows 2000 Server (SBS) via a TS session. [Note: getting the Exchange 2000 Management Tools to run on an XP box ran into a slew of errors.] Using suggestions from this list and elsewhere, I have done the following: - Created a new user called "exmerge" and put it in new security group called "Exchange Admins". - Exmerge is the only user in "Exchange Admins" - Exmerge is a member of "Exchange Domain Servers" (...

Lost settings when Outlook is reinstalled
When I reinstalled Outlook after a disasterous system crash of XP pro I had lost 875 addresses and other information that I could ill afford to lose. Fortunately I backed up MS Office to my second hard drive before I did the reinstall of Office on my primary drive. Is all that information somewhere hidden in the secondary drive? Borkti Did you back up your outlook.pst file? If not, then search for files with a ..pst extension. When you find one (or more) use File->Open in Outlook to examine each to see if it has your old data. For future reference: http://www.slipstick.com/config/bac...

private items in calendar
I have a user that is delegated access to another users calendar with the option to be able to see private items. Even with this option checked on the user still can't see the private items. We're using Exchange 2007/Outlook 2007. Any ideas how to troubleshoot/fix this issue? Thanks. -- ...

Lost Product Key
I'm trying to install MS Office for Mac on my new MacBook, from the original CD. It's asking me for the Product Key, which is "on the back cover of the DVD case". Unfortunately, I don't have the case anymore, probably threw it away at some point not remembering that it had some key information on it. Is there another way for me to get the Product Key? I do have Office (from the same disc) installed on my iMac at home... my understanding is that the case would have had three Product Keys, since you can use it on three computers in the same household. You need...

Rights error creating Calendar in Public Folders
OK this is maddening because it should be so simple. I am trying to create a Calendar in the root of All Public Folders. I click File/New/Folder, select All Public Folders, type the name and select Appointment Items as the "contains" type and it errors with: Unable to create the folder. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator. This is Exchange 5.5. I am logged onto NT4 as the Administrator account and I am logged into Outlook using the e-mail account associated with the Administr...

changing Default Calendar and Contacts
I was wondering if there was a way to set the default calendar and the default contacts list in Outlook to be a public Calendar and Contact list that we have using Exchange 2003? Not that I know of. James wrote: > I was wondering if there was a way to set the default > calendar and the default contacts list in Outlook to be a > public Calendar and Contact list that we have using > Exchange 2003? ...

OWA
When I use Outlook Web Access, i can logon, see the mailbox, but the page gets loaded with errors, such as the following. Line:1100 Char:2 Error: 'null' is null or not an object Code:0 URL: http://mail.lsadesigninc.com/exchweb/CONTROLS/ctrl_Tree20. htc I used a laptop and dialed in last night and got to my mailbox without error, this only occurs from my home system. Anyone have any ideas...? Thanx ...

Service Calendar Unexpected Error
Hi, We have a strange problem with our MSCRM 3.0 implementation. When we go to the Work Hours section of a Facility / Resource we get an "unexpected error" screen and no event in the event log. We are running Small Business Server 2003 ASP.NET v1. SQL Server 2000 SP4. Many thanks in advance rac504uk Enable tracing and see what shows up in your trace file. It should give you detailed information about what happens: To enable tracing, add these settings to your registry. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM] "TraceEnabled"=dword:00000001 "TraceDirect...

Calendar Appointment Properties
Dear All, Within Outlook is there a way of determining when an appointment was created (not modified) and who created it? Many thanks, Danny If you open a calendar item, go to the Tools menu > Forms > Design This Form command. You can then choose the All Fields tab and select "All Appointment Fields" from the "Select from" drop down. The list of fields shows the info you want. There's probably an easier way but I'm not aware of it at the moment "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:exhv7KHbFHA.612@TK2MSFT...

ExMerge #20
I downloaded ExMerge from microsoft.com and trying to run it but getting this error message: This application has failed to start because EXCHMEM.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. TIA is the dll in the \system32 directory? "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A788034E-BA48-4B1C-93D1-56E2A1B3D320@microsoft.com... > I downloaded ExMerge from microsoft.com and trying to run it but getting this > error message: > This application has failed to start because EXCHMEM.DLL was not found. > Re-installing the app...

How to sort CListCtrl without changing the per-item data?
Hi, I'm using visual c++ 6. I want to sort the CListCtrl. But I don't want to use SetItemData because I want to use the per-item data in another place. Can I sort the CListCtrl without changing the per-item data? Thanks in advanced. You could use a virtual list control and then just sort your external data (any way you want actually). Tom "bucher" <bucher@xxxx.com> wrote in message news:eQ3r7AUkHHA.4676@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'm using visual c++ 6. I want to sort the CListCtrl. But I don't want to > use SetItemData because I ...

Lost Folders
I had four folders under my inbox that are no longer there. I found the *.dbx folders the hard disk but outlook doesn't recognize them. Any ideas how I can incorporate them back into Outlook. I have absolutely no idea why they were lost. ...

grayed menu item
Hi, I have a little issue with CMenu Class and especially with Menu Items which are always grayed. Based on VC 2005 help, i wrote the following code : CMenu Mnu, MnuFile, MnuHelp; VERIFY(Mnu.CreateMenu()); VERIFY(MnuFile.CreatePopupMenu()); VERIFY(MnuHelp.CreatePopupMenu()); MnuFile.AppendMenu(MF_STRING | MF_ENABLED,IDS_FW_MNU_FILE_QUIT,(LPCTSTR)(dw->GetResStr(IDS_FW_MNU_FILE_QUIT))); Mnu.AppendMenu(MF_POPUP,(UINT)MnuFile.Detach(),(LPCTSTR)(dw->GetResStr(IDS_FW_MNU_FILE))); MnuHelp.AppendMenu(MF_STRING | MF_ENABLED,IDS_FW_MNU_HELP_HELP_CONTENTS,(LPCTSTR)(dw->GetResStr(IDS_FW_MN...

Calendar Reminder
Hello i wan t o create a reminder in the mi crosoft outlook calendar (Office XP). I want to use as working days only the five days from monday till friday. So i want the remider to act the 9th working day of each month. I tired to play with all the otions of the calendar but i didn't manage to make teh reminder work properly. It always count the weekends as well so i can not have only the working days and point out the 9th day of each month. Can anyone have a clever idea how can i manage to do something like that? Even with the help of visual basic or an Add in, or something else? Thank...

ExMerge
I am trying to run ExMerge. What permissions does it need to open the message store? I get these errors in the log file. [12:57:35] Error 8007203a opening an LDAP connection. ('LDAP://EMAIL/rootDSE') (CADRoutines::GetNamingContextData) [13:09:01] Error opening message store (MSEMS). Verify that the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is running and that you have the correct permissions to log on. (0x8004011d) If this is E2k or E2k3, you need to have Allow Send As and Receive As rights on the Mailbox Store 292509 XADM: How to Configure the Administrator Account to Use...

Lost "Unread" Search Folder
My Unread folder dissappeared. How do I recreate that search folder? Much thanks. Right click the topmost search folder->New. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Beach Runner asked: | My Unread folder dissappeared. | How do I recreate that search folder? | Much thanks. ...

Item list lost.
I have backup rms store operations manager into a *.bck file. After reinstalling new OS (WinXP) and RMS with MSDE, I successfully restored the database fr the backup. The pop-up did inform the restoration is completed but my items list is still blank. Need urgent advice to recover those data b'coz got around 800+ items inside. Thanks. did you change the name of your database? "Andes" wrote: > I have backup rms store operations manager into a *.bck file. After > reinstalling new OS (WinXP) and RMS with MSDE, I successfully restored the > database fr the backup. T...

Calendar & Contact
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C93539.2259FAA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Using Win XP SP3, Outlook 2002 SP3. =20 If I input a birthday and anniversary under the Contact> Details info, = it automatically shows in the Calendar, but if I manually enter the = birthday and anniversary in calendar it does not show in contact. Is = there a way to capture the info from calendar to contact>Detals? Thanks. Carlos ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C93539.2259FAA0 Content-Type: text/ht...

exmerge and Scanpst
A quick question, whenever I use exmerge to extract a pst file from Excgange 2003, if I do a check wuith Scanpst (from outlook 2003) it always finds errors it needs to fix. Is this expected ? Andy In news:u$Q8GR$eFHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, Andy Cobley <acobley@computing.dundee.ac.uk> typed: > A quick question, whenever I use exmerge to extract a pst file from > Excgange 2003, if I do a check wuith Scanpst (from outlook 2003) it > always finds errors it needs to fix. > > Is this expected ? > > Andy I've never done this, so I can't say. Are you h...

OL2003 Calendar: Save as Web Page?
Can one generate an easy automated way of saving personal calender as web page? (I OL2000 there is a good vbs script available for automated web page generation from slipstick) http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/webcalpub.htm As the article states the vba code doesn't work on OL2003. Are there available any tools or "easy to use tricks" to automatically handle calendar web page printing from OL2003? (freeware would be nice :) Jerri K�mpe ...

FUNCRES.XLA file lost
Hello Excel users and Experts, Excel 2002 SP3 I am running AVG free edition and Norton Antivirus. (I don't know what AVG is but it was installed by a computer friend of my wife on her and my computer...while I was in Alaska. For whatever that's worth) I get a message that a file named Funcres is infected and do I want to delete it, so without much thought I deleted it. Now when I open Excel I get a message: 'C\Program Files\MSoffice\Office10\library\Analysis\Funcres.xla' cannot be found, check spelling, may be deleted... etc. Also, I now remember seeing a Funcres so...

Lost mail after system date change.
Hello, One of our users is missing all mails from his inbox after an idiot thought it would be amusing to change his system date to 2024. Other than getting hundreds of recurring appointments appearing there appears to be no trace of any mails that were residing in his inbox. I've had a look through his pst file in case this chain of events triggered an auto-archive but can't find any of the elusive mail. I wasn't there at the time this happened so can't provide any info as to any warnings that appeared. Just wondering if anyone can shed any light as to what might have hap...

Random Selection of items in Excel?
I'm creating an Excel spreadsheet that has several hundred numbers listed (in no particular order) in the first column. The numbers are all in this format: 000.00.00.00 I was wondering if Excel has the ability to go through and select several of these numbers randomly from the column so that I can then have a random sample from my list of hundreds of numbers. Thank you- Maureen Hi Maureen, I've always found that the simplest way is to select as many adjacent cells in column B as you have numbers in column A. With those column B cells selected, enter this formula: =RAND() an...