Exmerge Exchange 2007

Hello all

I need to import a bunch of .pst files into a server running Exchange 2007.
Can i use Exmerge to do this?

Thanks
0
Skip1 (502)

Not until SP1 i'm afraid.

Oliver

0
o.moazzeziNO (822)
3/28/2007 10:16:19 AM
Currently doesn't support Exmerge. Have a look at Exchange Management Shell
Export-Mailbox cmdlet or the Move Mailbox wizard.

"skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all
>
> I need to import a bunch of .pst files into a server running Exchange
> 2007.
> Can i use Exmerge to do this?
>
> Thanks

0
exchange.mvp (559)
3/28/2007 11:28:49 AM
i can import .pst file with the managment shell? thats cool

"Andrew Sword [MVP]" wrote:

> Currently doesn't support Exmerge. Have a look at Exchange Management Shell
> Export-Mailbox cmdlet or the Move Mailbox wizard.
>

> "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello all
> >
> > I need to import a bunch of .pst files into a server running Exchange
> > 2007.
> > Can i use Exmerge to do this?
> >
> > Thanks

0
Skip1 (502)

Word 2007 Versions
Hello, Can someone please provide the list of Word 2007 versions (12.0.xxx.xxxx or whatever the format is) for those versions of Word that shipped (were distributed) before January 11, 2010? Also, if a user receives one of those versions and then installs the mandatory patch, does the version number change? If so, to what? ...

Exchange 5.5 / Exchange 2003
We migrated our NT4 network into a Win2k (SP4) network using Active Directory. Our 5.5 exchange server is in this forest/domain and running on a Windows 2000 member server. We have 1 forest and 1 domain. We want to replace the existing exchange server with new hardware and it will have Exchange 2003 on an Windows Server 2003. The questions: 1. I presume that the new server has to have the same name so that we don't have to change our clients' settings. 2. What is the best method to migrate the mail to the new server? 3. Any issues with running Exchange 2003 on a 2000 A/D? (I ...

remove exchange 2000
I have two servers : - primary domain controller Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003 ( domain 2000 Native ), - secondary domain controller Windows 2000 with Exchange 2000 Secondary domain controller is not operational, shutdown. I do not remove exchange 2000 from Exchange Administrator runned on primary server. I do not use OMA because Exchange 2000. All organization use Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. How can I remove Exchnange 2000 ? thank's On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:05:01 -0700, Tomas <Tomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have two servers : >- primary domain controlle...

Event ID :12002 in Exchange 2000
I am using Exchange 2000 Server in Windows 2000 SP4. In my exchange Symantec Mail Security for exchange also running. For the past couple of days, no one in our organization receive attachments. when they try to open the attachement message, it gives the error " Could not open one or more attachements. So, I examine the Event log...One error log is continously appearing. The description as follows: Source: MSExchangeIS Category: Content Type EventID: 12002 Description: Error 8004010F-8000000 occured while processing message <> from 'Sender'. So I just stop the Symantec ...

exchange 2003 event
Hello there! My event viewer is full of error events I can't find solution for. Details: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1084 Date: xx Time: xx User: N/A Computer: servername Description: There is corruption in rich text format (RTF). Compressed RTF size 0xcd5.Extra data: dwMagic 0x75465a4c. size 0x14, raw size 0xd16f9286, CRC-32 0xcd4e5737. Database: First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (servername) Logon: /o=xx/ou=xx/cn=Recipients/cn=name Message ID: From: email To: email Cc: <NULL> For more information, click htt...

RSS aggregator for exchange server
Is there a free or shareware server-side RSS aggregator that can put entries into exchange public folders? Something like Newsgator only running on server rather than on Outlook. Google brings a few expensive "enterprise" offerings but no free or shareware ones. -- Eugene See my USENET post here: http://tinyurl.com/8of38 If you want to help figure out the issue.. even better.. :) Michael March wrote: > See my USENET post here: > > http://tinyurl.com/8of38 > > If you want to help figure out the issue.. even better.. I think I know what the issue is becau...

Problem with Outlook 2003 & Exchange Server 5.5
It seems Outlook 2003 causes my Exchange Server 5.5 Sp4 to hang. I'm running Windows 2000 on the Exchange server and WinXP on the client running Outlook 2003 There is a notice on microsofts website about installing a patch for Exchange. Has to do with rules processing. "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0501c39efa$5fd011b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > It seems Outlook 2003 causes my Exchange Server 5.5 Sp4 > to hang. I'm running Windows 2000 on the Exchange server > and WinXP on the client running Outlook 2003 ...

Meetings Exchange 5.5
Dear, Dear, I always receives a "Not read" message form a person which I didn't invite for an appointment, everytime I invite another and always the same colleague. We're from IT, but haven't had this kind of problem before. Please give any advice where to search .... Hope our Exchange 5.5 (W2000 clients) isn't "tripping"? Thanks, S. Does the user you are sending the meeting request to have a delegate set?, is is calendar set to send meeting requests to both the user and the delegate. "Steve" <Steve@steve.com> wrote in message news:3...

Editing mail from Exchange
Is it possible to edit the mail someone has sent you? Go to edit and then edit message. >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to edit the mail someone has sent you? >. > Yes. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. "Beck Donna" <dbeck@inolex.com> wrote in message news:075601c3c321$9fa42e20$a401280a@phx.gbl... | Is it possible to edit the mail someone has sent you? ...

Newbie question: How to set up OWA in Exchange 2003
I am using Small business server 2003 without any patch. I could check my mail at the server by typing http://localhost/exchange/userid. How could I config Exchange to let other users to check e-mail though internet? I believe I haven't setup a front-end server. But could I use IE to check the mail. if the front end server haven't setup properly, how could I check the email at the server? I got serveral web sites. However, I cannot find a website with a directory or virtual directory named "exchange". Is the web site will be created when I setup a front-end server? ...

Exchange
Hi all... I've got a client thats running exchange 2003 on a SBS 2003 server. They've recently added another member to the organisation, but they will be working remotley from the site... I've created the username and the mailbox and set it tht the mal will forward to another external mail account. However, the client does not want to use it this way, and would like to colelct from my exchange server via Pop3... Is there someway I can allow an external IP address connenect to our server and download their messages via pop mail? Thanks, G. Yes. Just open Port 110 on your Fir...

Send on Behalf issue on Exchange 2003
Hello, This is Farooque here from Capgemini India. Now days I am facing issue with Exchange 2003. I have 2 different Exchange organization name E20 and E10. When we create users in E20 Org it gets replicated through some system and becomes contact object in E10 and vice versa. Now when user from E20 send message as “Send on Behalf” to user in E10, the message comes back as NDR saying “You don’t have permission to send to this recipient. For an Example, There are 2 users in E20 (Test A) and (Test B) so it becomes contact object in E10. Test A has rights to “Send on Behalf” of Test B an...

Using Exchange 2007
I am guessing that I can use Exchange 2007 but looking at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/product/systemrequirements.mspx it only lists 2000 and 2003. Is it compatible with Exchange 2007? Thank you! Currently the router on CRM 3.0 will only have been tested against exchange 2000 and 2003 therefore if you run into problems MS may may not support you. One possible approach may be to deploy a small exchange server running exchange 2003 and only the single crm mailbox. Then have crm users forward email to the mailbox on exchange 2003. This at least would keep you in a supported env...

Exchange 2003 sp2 hardware crash
Hello all Our Exchange 2003 sp2 just crachsed we are building a new server. What options need to be exactly the same as the original Ex 2003 box? things like machine name, partitions, ect ect? Also the box is a DC for a child domain, so any help is greatly appreciated Thanks On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:23:01 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello all > >Our Exchange 2003 sp2 just crachsed we are building a new server. What >options need to be exactly the same as the original Ex 2003 box? things like >machine name, partitions, ect ect? > >Als...

migration from lotus to exchange #2
hello maybe someone help i have a lotus domino server v5 and i wanna migrate to exchange 2000 or 2003 (serwer Microsoft 2000 server) maybe someone have some document about this please send me information where i can find that documents thanks ...

Office Outlook 2007
How can I restore "prepare to send/receive" How can I get this to work? wrote: > How can I restore "prepare to send/receive" Please read these two articles and if you still have any more questions, you can come back here: <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375> hth -- THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A...

Creating users with ADC / Exchange 5.5
I installed the ADC on my DC and created all connection agreements. Now I can go into ADUC and create new users, but I don't see a mailbox being created for a user. Should that happen? If so, how long should it take? I tried sending an email to the user I created and the mailbox isn't found. Also, there are no Exchange tabs for the users name. ...

Running Excel 2000 & 2007 Bug
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01CA53A0.C4136A80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am able to run 2000 and 2007 on the same machine ok except for the = following The File Type associations are messed up. I have a bunch of files that = were created in 2000 and they have the *.xls extension. I want these = files(when double clicked) to open in Excel 2000. However, Excel 2007 = is dominating this action. I have tried changing the association for the *.xls file type to version = 200...

How do I remove an Exchange 2000 server?
I have built a new Exchange 2000 standard server to replace an existing one. within a few days I'm going to be ready to get rid of the original server as all the users and public folders will have been moved over. How do I gracefully uninstall the origianl Exchange server so that AD, the new Exchange server, etc. are all happy and working well? I can't find a TechNet article on this topic so any information would be very welcome. -- Bettie http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917 On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:59:01 -0700, "Bettie Claxton" <Betti...

Appendices Struggles in Word 2007
I'm using Word 2007. I'm using the built-in Heading styles to create sections and subsections for display in the TOC. Each section starts with "# Title." For example, the third section displays as "3 Message Formats." The last two sections are Appendices. I don't want them to display as "10 Appendix" and "11 Appendix," just "Appendix A" and "Appendix B." I can do this for the first headings, but I can't get the subsections (2-4 levels below this first headings) to work. I've read through Shau...

Recipient limits in Exchange 2003
I have a mixed Exchange 5.5/Exchange 2003 Environment...... An Ex 5.5 user sends emails to a distribution list that has 8000 members using a Shared 2k3 mailbox and has no problems sending to that dl. Another Ex 2k3 user sends emails to the same distribution list using the same shared 2k3 mailbox but receives the following error: The e-mail system limits the number of recipients that can be addressed in a single message. Send the message multiple times to fewer recipients. <servername #5.5.3> The global settings Message Delivery in ESM is set to 5000. I do ...

Empty Custom Dynamic Dist. Group
Hi all, We are currently trying to finalize our Exchange 2007 deployment but have hit a few problems we can't figure out. The main problem is empty dynamic distribution groups (setup to use a custom filter) I run the following PS command; set-dynamicdistributiongroup -Identity 'AllStaff' -RecipientFilter {(Description -eq 'Staff User' -or Description -eq 'System Administrators')} The command completes without errors but there are no users in this distribution group when I view its members in OWA.. I have copied the msExchDynamicDLFilter property to ADUC Saved...

Exchange usage report
Hello, I have a client that is having trouble keeping track of her users internet mail usage. I don't have an Exchange server to look up the reporting capabilities of Exchange (2003) to help her. Can someone point me to an article or documentation on how to generate an internet usage report? Something like From:, To:, Subject: Thanks, Brian Quest Software has a tool. Promodag has a tool. Microsoft Operations Manager is a tool. "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32B97FAA-EA86-4D19-B9B7-FA12F2E5E53F@microsoft.com... > Hello, > &g...

Outlook 2007 file format?
I know the rest of Office 2007 changed it's file format from 2003 to 2007. Is this true of Outlook as well? I want to import a 2007 pst file to Outlook 2003. Should I expect any problems? Thanks in advance... Bob They both use the same unicode format (by default) Though, import (or Export) is not usually reccomended, generally you copy a pst, with outlook closed, to Documents folder on the other PC, then in outlook, open it "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message news:XbTxl.90022$aZ3.24824@newsfe01.iad... >I know the rest of Office 2007 changed it&...

Your Exchange Server is Unavailable (Outlook 2003, Exchange 5.5)
Hi. I recently upgraded to Office 2003. I'm running Microsoft Exchange 5.5. I have several profiles set up in my outlook. A few of them connect to the Exchange server and a couple of them are personal "internet email" accounts. When I first open Outlook, I am able to access my Exchange mailbox. However, if I close Outlook and try to connect to my Exchange mailbox again (or any of the other Exchange mailboxes), I get the message "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable" (Retry, Work Offline, Cancel). I've tried select Retry several times and it does not work. I...