Exmerge error

I downloaded exmerge this morning. When I try to run it to play around with
it, I get this message "This application has failed to start because
EXCHMEM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this
problem." I searched and found the .dll file on the machine. I do not want
to re-install Exchange 2003. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in
advance.

Jim

Copy all the Exmerge files to the exchsrvr\bin directory.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"J. Huber" <jimh@great!harvest.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded exmerge this morning. When I try to run it to play around with
> it, I get this message "This application has failed to start because
> EXCHMEM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this
> problem." I searched and found the .dll file on the machine. I do not want
> to re-install Exchange 2003. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Jim

0
Mark
5/19/2004 4:12:00 PM
Thanks. That solved the issue. I appreciate the help!

Jim

"Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <news@4mcts.com> wrote in message
> Copy all the Exmerge files to the exchsrvr\bin directory.
>
> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Exchange MVP
> http://www.exchangetrainer.com
> http://www.msexchange.org
> "J. Huber" <jimh@great!harvest.com> wrote in message
> >I downloaded exmerge this morning. When I try to run it to play around
with
> > it, I get this message "This application has failed to start because
> > EXCHMEM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this
> > problem." I searched and found the .dll file on the machine. I do not
want
> > to re-install Exchange 2003. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks
in
> > advance.
> >
> > Jim

error code 80070663
I have tried my windows update and keep getting the same error code 80070663 and dont know why please help my computer is windows vista When posting to a Newsgяoup or Forum it is requested that you at least provide us with details of the operating system you are using including Service Pack level. <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375> -=- See if anything here helps. <http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=913754> OR I'd recommend resubmitting your post here: Start a help ticket. Help and Support <http://support.microsoft.com/common/in...

CFtpConnecton::PutFile()
Hi, This is a code I wrote which gives me the mentioned error on the PutFile function: **************************************** CInternetSession sess(_T("SUA")); try { CFtpConnection* pFtpConnection; pFtpConnection = sess.GetFtpConnection(pSutData->SutIP(), pSutData->Username(), pSutData->Password()); if(pFtpConnection) { if(!pFtpConnection->SetCurrentDirectory(strRemoteDir)) { //bla bla bla } DWORD dw = strFileMode == ASCII ? FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII : FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_BINARY; //2 CStrings and 1 DWORD as parameters --> if(!pFtpConnection-...

Exmerge
I received this error log when running the exmerge application. I was able to get it running under a Windows XP, but i installed it under Win 2k3 server and I receive this error. I double checked all permissions on the mail storage and the domain account has receive as, send as permission. I'm using the pst to mail storage option on exmerge. Please see the following error below. **************************************************************** Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Merge Program, v6.5.7529.0 Start Logging:July 28, 2006 13:42:24 ***********************************************...

More Exmerge Woes
Hello: I am trying to use Exmerge to archive mailboxes before deleting or disabling accounts in the DSA. I am trying to run Exmerge on a Windows 2000 Server (SBS) via a TS session. [Note: getting the Exchange 2000 Management Tools to run on an XP box ran into a slew of errors.] Using suggestions from this list and elsewhere, I have done the following: - Created a new user called "exmerge" and put it in new security group called "Exchange Admins". - Exmerge is the only user in "Exchange Admins" - Exmerge is a member of "Exchange Domain Servers" (...

Compile error :: Trim, ...
I have an excel 2003 xls which works fine on my pc. When I send it to a colleague, it spits out errors. When he compiles it it highlight a Trim() command. When we delete the Trim(), just to test further, it then highlights an integer variable 'i' which is simply a counter. If a change that and compile further, it highlight UCase$... and I stopped trying to fix it. What is going on? Anyone ever seen this before. I check the references libraries and they are all OK. Thank you for your input, QB Hi, I don't understand why it would fail to compile TRIM(...

notinlist event gives error
I have read the posts and visited the vb links related to this action, but still can't get it to work properly in my combo notinlist event. After inserting the new item into the underlying table, the request to requery the combo box results in the error (code follows): 'Run time error 2118 You must save the current field before you run the requery action' combo box properties are Row Source Type: Table/Query Row Source: SELECT tStaff.desc FROM tStaff; Limit to list: yes Column Count: 1 Bound Column: 1 not-in-list code is: ------------------------ Private Sub Combo0_NotInLis...

ERROR: XML Render Compiler Error
After F12 - Receive error noted above. Additional error text is Token'within' was not found Any help would be greatly appreciated. David The TreeHouse This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0567_01C89516.D16F98B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable DAS,=20 Sounds like your receipt template has been modified incorrectly. Post it and we'll take a look at it. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Error bars 01-06-10
How do I dispaly individual errors bars for the y variable when the errors are different for each point? Thanks ALex ...

Pivottable Error
Excel save as web page.... .xml I have setup a series of pivottable that work fine through a web browser on my local pc drive. But when I have some access through the network cross mounted drive I get an error "error opening data file "file//\\nca-exch\......data001.xml". Can someone help me with this. Why does the file access try file://\\? ...

Error message
I just purchased Financial Statements.xls today and tried to open it th file that I downloaded and go through the exercises. When I ope Financial Statements.xls I get error message (file error, some numbe formats may have been lost. I use Excel 2000. When I open it I am aske to enable macros or not and then, I get the error message. The fil seems to be incomplete. What should I do -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com enable macros, if you are, download it again >-----Original Message----- >I just purchased Financial Statements.xls today and tried to open it the >file t...

ExMerge #20
I downloaded ExMerge from microsoft.com and trying to run it but getting this error message: This application has failed to start because EXCHMEM.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. TIA is the dll in the \system32 directory? "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A788034E-BA48-4B1C-93D1-56E2A1B3D320@microsoft.com... > I downloaded ExMerge from microsoft.com and trying to run it but getting this > error message: > This application has failed to start because EXCHMEM.DLL was not found. > Re-installing the app...

error message 01-22-10
I keep getting an error message that states: "AOL has encountered a problem and needs to close." It pops up every few minutes, whether or not I am online. How does your question pertain to Windows Update, O Nutty One? nutty prof wrote: > I keep getting an error message that states: "AOL has encountered a > problem > and needs to close." It pops up every few minutes, whether or not I am > online. "nutty prof" <nutty prof@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC125944-111B-4B71-B2C2-70D2CA78D615@microsoft.com... ...

array error
I am having trouble with an array. I have a summary set of cells and four identical sets that need to sum into it (to be clear, I need each of the summary array cells to sum their respective cells from the four identical areas). I am selecting the sum cell group, entering 'Sum(first range, second range, third range, fourth range)' (with none of those being named ranges...just starting cell to ending cell), and then doing ctrl-shift-enter. The result I am getting is the same in each of the sum cells, even though the input cells are clearly all different. What am I doing wrong...

ExMerge
I am trying to run ExMerge. What permissions does it need to open the message store? I get these errors in the log file. [12:57:35] Error 8007203a opening an LDAP connection. ('LDAP://EMAIL/rootDSE') (CADRoutines::GetNamingContextData) [13:09:01] Error opening message store (MSEMS). Verify that the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is running and that you have the correct permissions to log on. (0x8004011d) If this is E2k or E2k3, you need to have Allow Send As and Receive As rights on the Mailbox Store 292509 XADM: How to Configure the Administrator Account to Use...

Error on all clients
I am running Exchange 2003 SP2 on WinServer2003 SP1 with all patches deployed. This morning, none of the clients can connect to the exchange server. Outlook opens, but then just hangs. They all get the little bubble that says "Outlook is requesting data from the server". I restarted the server, and for the first 5 to 10 minutes the users could connect and use outlook without any problems. There are no errors found in the event viewer of the server or the client ..... except for the client stating and "application hang message" I suspected that there were some possible...

online quotes gives errors for all stock symbols
Helping a friend who has money 98. She has not been able to update her stock prices since may 1. All symbols are listed as invalid. Even if I uncheck all but one that one comes back as invalid. Did microsoft stop supporting online quotes for 98? What to do? THanks Yes they have. Need to upgrade to a newer version. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/f...

OWA Error : -2147023569
Hi - I am getting the follwoing error when trying to implement password change. Everything configured as indicated in MS KB article but when I go into OWA and attempt the change, I get - Error number: -2147023569 Odd this is, If the new password doesn't match, I get a page that says - Passwords Don't Match. So I know at least part of the functionality is there. Any help would be appreciated. Using Windows Calculator in Scientific mode, I enter that code and change to hex, and it translates to 8007052F. Google that code and you'll get some interesting and perhaps useful...

error on update
I have a template that I created with a drop down list using validation from within the same book. How I can get the validation to work when I move the sheet to another book? (I get a value error when it updates) Thank you Maybe you could type the list into the data|validation dialog. Maybe you could put the list on the same sheet (in an out of the way spot) so it, too, gets copied. Maybe you could copy the other sheet (with the validation) at the same time. Marlis wrote: > > I have a template that I created with a drop down list using validation from > within the same boo...

Integration Manager error message
I am running Dynamics 7.0 on a sql server 2000 system. We have installed integration manager and when I go to Tools-Integration-Integration Manager I get the following internal error message: Database File Not Found: 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Great Plains\Integration Manager\IM.Mdb' Database 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Great Plains\Integration Manager\IM.Mdb" doesn't exist Is this access file installed with the integration manager installation? Thanks. -- Dave Christman System Developer Dave, Yes, the IM.mdb file is installed by the Integration manager installat...

Macros word 2007 run time error 4605
Macros run time error 4605 the method or property is not available because the clip board is empty or not valid. I get the above message when I paste two pages of text in to a macro I'm recording and formatting. I get the message when I restart my computer I usually copy the text before I start the recording and paste it in once I start recording. Can anyone help with this? I would like to get rid of the error and have a functional macro Post your macro code with a description of what it is supposed to do. We cannot help debug it if we don't know what it is? -- ...

Visual Studio Linker error
Anybody has any idea what this error is? CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:GROUP_CURSOR, name:23460, language:0x0813 The program compiled find on VS 2003 and earlier versions. I have no cursor resorces of any kind. There is no reference to GROUP_CURSOR in any of my files. The documentation sez: Error Message duplicate resource type:type, name:name, language:language, flags:flags, size:size The given resource was specified more than once. You can get this error if the linker is creating a type library and you did not specify /TLBID and a resource in your project a...

Error during mail merge
When executing mail merge the word window wants to convert the document. XML document is selected but I receive an error. This behaviour does not occur always. ...

Crystal REport Errors..
Hi, I'm having an issue generating some custom written Crystal reports in Store Operations Manager. The error displayed on pressing generate is a blank store operations message box with an Ok button. The crystal reports can be previewed successfully in Crystal. Some of these are very basic reports and def files. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thanks Amanda Hi I had a lot of trouble with Crystal Reports also. To intigrate Crystal Reports into RMS there are two tech docs #26382 and #32403. I still had trouble, which I solved by stripping the .def file down to the minimum in...

SQL error 0x80044150
I built a template for a mail merge to Word. Any one of the fields do not generate this error, but when I run the merge on all of the fields, this error pops up. I do not have this error on any other templates. To be sure, I rebuilt this template from scratch, but the SQL error keeps popping up. I do NOT have a Turkish version of CRM 3.0 it's English version CRM 3.0. ------=_NextPart_0001_74D84310 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Henricus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I built a template for a mail merge to Word. Any one of the fields do ...

install error 1320
hi I get this error when I try to install money 2004. I run xp pro. Error 1320: the specified path is too long: N:\My settings I have previously installed tis version with no problems, but had to have my laptop rebuilt for a modification on the network at work. Any ideas? thanks Edward How are you mapping the N: drive? Are you using the DOS Subst command, because windows installer doesn't understand this. If you are, and still want an N: drive, then use the computer management tool in administrative tools in control panel. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://sup...