exchange webbased page problem!

hello:
     i am using exchange 2003 on windows server 2003, the problem i am
having is that some of the users webpage exchange excess doesnt work,
although they can work perfectly on their office outlook .
anybody got any idea

ANWAR ADIL
CCNA,MCP

0
anwar1 (4)

Major problem with inserting excel objects
I often insert an excel spreadsheet object in my Visio documents to display calculations. I usually create and edit the data directly within Visio rather than insert an existing spreadsheet. However too often when I click to exit the object, I get a message "inaccessible". This means I have to quit out of editing the object, the edits I made to it are lost. AND I CANNOT SAVE MY entire VISIO FILE, with all the work I have done in it. I have to quit without saving, which also prevents me from loading autosave files. Is there a fix for this??? Also there seems to be a limit: onl...

Reducing Page Faults to Speed Execution
I have a computationally-intensive application for which I want to improve performance. It's a large neural network, for which there are basically two kinds of operations: a forward pass though the network which gives calculates outputs for a given input, and a backward pass in which the errors in the outputs are back-propagated through the network to (hopefully) reduce the errors. Computationally, the backward pass has around twice as many operations as the forward pass, and as a rough measure it should therefore take around twice as long. That's not what I'm seeing. For me, t...

Problem using Task Scheduler API
Hello, I wrote an MFC wrapper class for the Task Scheduler COM API and I'm using it in my application to add/remove/modify scheduled tasks. This is my problem: on some computers (in particular a Toshiba laptop running Windows XP) the scheduled tasks don't start correctly when they are scheduled to run as the Local System account. What happens is that the process is started but then without executing any user code, it exits. The task scheduler reports that the task ran correctly and the task scheduler log file shows that it started and exited the same second (this behaviour is incor...

Exchange 2003
Hello, I do have the following problem. I'm working in a project where we do make Schema extensions to add attributes to the user object. We do store extensive information in those new attributes and would like to see them in Outlook by modifying the Details Templates. According to the Q313962, in order to be able to display the value of an attribute in a details template, the attribute has to folllow two rules: It has to be an attribute of the msExchangeCustomAttributes object class It has to have a MAPIID value The former is no problem because you can modify the Schema to include...

Exchange 5.5 email address
How can I get a copy of all the email addresses we have in Exchange into a excel format. I see where you can get the NT name or NW.... I need the full email address such as bob@bob.com thanks jessie You can do this through the Exchange Administrator. Go to Tools > Directory Export. Choose your containers and click OK to export. Mike "jessiemc12" <jessiemc12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1575211C-4299-41C9-85CE-E9C4B6F4BD96@microsoft.com... > How can I get a copy of all the email addresses we have in Exchange into a > excel format. I see ...

mmc snapin XP look and feel problem
Hi, I'm trying to make an MMC snapin use XP look and feel. I did everything according to the MSDN article (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/pl atform/commctls/userex/cookbook.asp) and the result I get are somewhat strange. I have a toolbar in the snapin which brings up a modal dialog box with a bunch of propery sheets. The dialog box looks XP. The titles of the tabs (the ones you click on to switch to a tab) look XP. The "OK" button look XP. But the tabs themselves are not picking up the XP theme. The same exact code is also used in ...

Printer Prints 1/2 of line on one page and 1/2 on the next
When printing a multi-page report with Access 2000, sometimes the page will end with the upper part of a line printed on the page and the bottom part of the line printed on the next page. This is from a subform that has the property of "Keep Together". This happens in print preview, on a lazer printer, and on a deskjet printer. Any suggestions? -- JB Go to the section that is running over. Go to design view, click properties. Set forcenewpage to after section. "John B" wrote: > When printing a multi-page report with Access 2000, sometimes the page will > ...

I am having problem while installing MS Dynamics in Win XP
I am trying to install Microsoft Dynamics in Win XP, it gives an error saying MS Exchange server 2003 SP1 has to be istalled first I dont have MS exchange server installed in Win XP,what I have is outlook only Can I go ahead and install SP1 for win XP ( THIS IS AN OFFLINE INSTALLTION RIGHT NOW I am not using outlook to get my Email) Let me know how to install the same and the precaution I have to take Most of the errors expected are given for WIN 200 SERVER & 2003 SERVER IN TECHNET HENCE THIS QUESTION TO TYE COMMUNITY Regards Harish We cannot help unless you are m...

Exchange active sync, a second domain, and pointing to the right virtual directory
My exchange setup has 2 domains lets call them company.com and subsidiary.com. I have exchange active sync up and working for two Treo palm-OS-based phone users. Both of these folks work for the main company. When we go to set up user 3, who works for the subsidiary it does not work. I am fairly sure that the problem is that the phone is looking in the "exchange" (default) virtual directory which includes the mailboxes for just the main company employees. As a test we were able to connect that phone to a main company employee's mailbox . Is there a place at the client end of t...

Exchange 2003 Info Store Backup with Veritas 9.x
I have an 80 GB Info Store. When I was using Exchange 2000 it took < 12 hours to backup the database across the network. We converted to Exchange 2003 in September. It now takes 17 hours to backup the info store. Why is Exchange 2003 so slow to backup? Is there anything that can be done to increase performance? Thanks, Scott There maybe more data travling across the network compared to the past. "stosti" wrote: > I have an 80 GB Info Store. When I was using Exchange 2000 it took < 12 > hours to backup the database across the network. We converted to Exchan...

CRM 3.0 Exchange Email Router Install Error
Hi Everyone, I have installed CRM 3.0 on WinSvr2003 Std and the site is up and running error free. When I try to install the Exchange Email Router on our Exchange server (WinSvr2003 Std/Exchange 2003) I get the following error: "Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down. (The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden.)" I have checked all of my IIS settings and I am using Integrated Windows Authentication and I am not using SSL. I have gone through everything multiple times and have no idea what the problem is. Ple...

What are the simple steps to backup exchange 2000 using backup exec 9.0
Hello All I am new to networking and I really don't have much knowledge about Exchange. If some Network Guru can tell me in simple words that how should I backup my exchnage server using BE 9.0, with out going into the HiFi details. I have installed the Remote Agent . Thanks a lot for considerations Hello, You should start by reading this: http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/266074.htm Part of the document is a bit technical but it's going to show you what you need to backup. Best of luck Ninon "Keen to Learn" <aamirrafique@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:ec...

Account Problem
Hi, I while ago I removed an accout that I wanted to quit using. For some reason it hasn't been removed totally. When I look under Email Accounts, the account has been removed. But I am still receiving post sent to this account, and the account is still vissible in the 'sending/receiving-screen'. Can anybody tell me how this is possible and how to remove the account permanently? David "Jason" <svpindegroep@danku.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:z2l1c.733261$_x2.1624295@zonnet-reader-1... > [...] > Can anybody tell me how this is possible and how to >...

Printing problem

Owner draw CListBox color problem.
I have a subclassed CListBox that is owner draw with single select. I know how to implement DrawItem to draw in a different background and color. For the color part I am working with only DrawItem. I do a if (lpDrawItemStruct->itemID == GetCurSel()) To determine if the item is the selected item and needs to be drawn in a different color. My problem is that the framework is not automatically calling DrawItem for the old item so that it can be drawn in the regular (non selected) color. So once an entry is selected, it stays in the new color even after a different item is selected. Wh...

Problem with Hosted Outlook solution
Hi Everyone, Using hosted Exchange, our clients are having problems with shared calendars. When opening shared calendars (RPC over HTTP) they are taking forever to open. What I'm wondering is, is there a way of caching the calendar data or making it faster? There were a lot of entries, but I archived it so there were only 6 months of entries in the calendar. This worked for awhile, but now I have the same problem again. There has to be a solution since Microsoft seem to be pushing in this direction. If anyone can help, that'd be great. Thanks, What has your Provider said?...

Autofilter Problem
Autofilter Arrows disappeared from Excel Spreadsheet. If I go to Data / Filter AutoFilter is checked but grayed (can not check / ucheck). Can anybody help? Thanks, Oscar. Make sure you're viewing objects. In xl2003 menus: Tools|options|view tab|Objects section|check View All I'm sure xl2007 has a similar option. Oscar wrote: > > Autofilter Arrows disappeared from Excel Spreadsheet. If I go to Data / > Filter AutoFilter is checked but grayed (can not check / ucheck). Can anybody > help? > > Thanks, Oscar. -- Dave Peterson Is the row ...

Outlook 2003 + SurfControl v4.0/Exchange 5.5/Windows 2000 problem...
(apologies for the length of this posting) We are part of a multi-site organisation with installations of Exchange 5.5 SP4 on a server at each site. Internet mail is received at 1 central location by SMTP and passed down to the appropriate Exchange site (including mine) via X.400 connector. Anti-spam/anti-virus is handled centrally at the SMTP gateway, however we also have our own anti-spam software (SurfControl E-mail Filter for Exchange v4.0) installed on our downstream Exchange server for added protection and local rules. Almost all clients access this Exchange server using Outlook 2003....

Addind email address problem
I am having a terrible time trying to add an email to outlook. Please help me :P LOL Once I have all the information in and click test I get a pop up with this information: Enter Network Password: Server: User Name: Password: Then you can click ok or cancle. This has the information I put in for the email account information. What do I do? If I click ok it just keeps coming up. If I click cancel it won't work. Thanks for any help :) If this is for company email, contact your IT people. If it's for home use, give us your internet provider (ISP) name. Someone may be able to g...

Strand Combo Box Problem
Strange Combo Box Problem Access 2003 ADP - Modal Window - No Record Source (All controls are unbound). I have a combo box for UOM (unit of Measure) and the Rowsource is a value list generated by code which I have verified works fine. At times the pull down works just fine but other times the pull down works as if the control / form were Read Only. When the problem does occurr you can view all the entries via the pulldown but you cannot select an entry. However you can type in a value in the list without a problem. It's only the pull down selection that is acting strange! Form ...

No Fix as yet to password problem in outlook 2003
I have posted this same problem at least a dozen times and nobody has come up with a fix as yet. Other people are contacting me and saying that they are experiencing the same problem and are asking me what to do. Now, as you know, I have followed the KB article to the letter and still have had no joy, so what do I do? Please just tell me if a full uninstall/reinstall of office would reset everything or is it more complicated? I am very sorry for keeping on about this problem but whenever I open my outlook profile, a box pops up asking if I want my username and password to be saved (befo...

problem accessing file
recently i made updates to my microsoft money file. After updating the file, i exited money, without backing up the file (bad idea). Once I exited, i changed the filename in windows explorer (using rename command). When i attempted to open the file again, money gave the following message: "Money will update your file with the latest improvements." In other words, it treated like a file from an old/different version of money. Then it said "Money cannot locate 'My Documents\my money 040809.mny' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you d...

eMail gets stuck in Exchange queue when being sent from CRM 3.0
I am having trouble sending eMails from CRM 3 on an SBS 2003 R2 installation. When I send a message from CRM it gets stuck in the exchange queue - I cannot force it to be delivered. To remove it I have to delete it. The routing info looks OK when I check it. Any help greatly apprieciated. Does every email get stuck, or just a few? "Steward" wrote: > I am having trouble sending eMails from CRM 3 on an SBS 2003 R2 installation. > > When I send a message from CRM it gets stuck in the exchange queue - I > cannot force it to be delivered. To remove it I have to delet...

Problem with McAfee
I use Outlook XP, and had installed McAfee Spam Killer. I had a problem with it, so un-installed it using Add/Remove programs. However, I now get the following two error messages every time I load up Outlook: 1) The Add-in "c:/program files/mcafee/spamkiller/mcmapi.dll could not be installed or loaded and 2) The Add-in "C:/program files/mcafee/spamkiller/mcskolplg.dll could not be installed or loaded I don't understand why I am getting these messages as I have un-installed the program they refer to and I have no idea how to stop getting these messages. Once the "o...

Outlook 2002
Occasionally I will reply to an e-mail and it will be sent using an e-mail account other then my Default. Any ideas as to how I can stop this? Thanks, Paul hi paul u shd hv more than 1 pop3 a/c, when u click "Send", note there's a little arrow next to it, under it there's a drop down menu & u shd choose the pop3 a/c that u'd like to send with.. HIH >-----Original Message----- >Occasionally I will reply to an e-mail and it will be >sent using an e-mail account other then my Default. > >Any ideas as to how I can stop this? > >Thanks, &...