Exchange Services Do not Start After a Restart #2

I have a SBS 2003 Running and for some reason some of my Exchange Service do
not start after a restart.  System Attendand tries to start shuts down
unexpectedly.  I can go to services right after logging in and start the
services and they start with no problem.
Right before the error that service did not start, I get this warning:

"A service process other than the one launched by the Service Control
Manager connected when starting the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant
service.  The Service Control Manager launched process 2448 and process 3688
connected instead.

  Note that if this service is configured to start under a debugger, this
behavior is expected."

Can someone advise me how I can trouble shoot this?
Thank You

0
koryg (56)

SMTP service stopping repeatedly please help
We are running Exchange 2003 on windows 2003 and the SMTP service has all of a sudden started stopping itself, you can restart it and it just stops again. We tried installing sp1 but did not help. Any help would be appreciated Sincerley Jim Kiddoo Event logs indicate anything amiss? Jim Kiddoo wrote: > We are running Exchange 2003 on windows 2003 and the SMTP service has > all of a sudden started stopping itself, you can restart it and it > just stops again. > We tried installing sp1 but did not help. > Any help would be appreciated > Sincerley > Jim Kiddoo ...

Exchange Cluster

Outlook 2007 fragt bei jedem Start nach dem Kennwort
Hallo Gruppe, ich hoffe ich bin hier richtig, dies ist mein erster Post in einer Gruppe. Ausgangssituation: Exchange 2003 und Outlook 2007 mit Vista Ich poste hier, da das folgende Problem mit Outlook 2003 nicht auftritt und der Exchange-Server somit ordentlich konfiguriert ist. Problem: Outlook 2007 fragt mich bei jedem Start nach Benutzernamen / Kennwort (gleicher Dialog wie man ihn von Netzwerkfreigaben her kennt). Die Checkbox "Kennwort speichern" hat keine Wirkung. Als Benutzername ist $LokalerPC\$Benutzer hinterlegt, richtig w=E4re jedoch $Server\$Benutzer. Gebe ich das Ke...

Exchange

Publisher v2.0 #2
I have an old HP PC (Windows 98) and trying to save old Publisher v2.0 documents (kids school work,etc.) prior to getting rid of the computer. Was able to save files to a CD. Installed Publisher 2007 to my new HP (Windows Vista). When I try to open the saved files on the new PC, I get "unable to open files because created with an older version no longer supported (or something like that.) What can I do to open the files in my new computer? Still have the installation discs for Publisher v2.0, but my new computer does not have a floppy disc drive. What can I do? Thanks. "...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Invoice Due Date #2
Hello, I'm using Money Small Business 2006 and need some help. How can I specify the due date on a invoice? It seems to automatically use the date that the invoice is created on. All help appreciated. Thank you. > How can I specify the due date on a invoice? It seems to automatically > use the date that the invoice is created on. Below the Line Item table there is a link "To add or edit billing and shipping addresses, notes, or other information, go to the Invoice Details". Click that link and you can specify the Payment Terms. I don't see where to specify a cet...

POS 2009
I though I saw where the service pack for POS 2009 was scheduled for release. Does anybody know when that might be? ce-thompson@ca.rr.com -- @adctech Hi Curt - a service pack is planned for Q4 of CY 2009. Thanks! -- Lori [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Curt Thompson" wrote: > I though I saw where the service pack for POS 2009 was scheduled for release. > Does anybody know when that might be? > ce-thompson@ca.rr.com > -- > @adctech ...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash.
In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want to use a horizontal line. You can do this with an EQ \f field. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "adcodingmaster" <adcodingmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9269E403-DE1E-4BCF-A523-89041E2D9CDB@microsoft.com... > In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want > to > use a horizontal line. > ...

Exchange 2003 #5

80 quiz lyrics spreadsheet #2
Alan, Rojee, Thank you. As it happens, following rebuilds of my PC, I 'lost' th spreadsheet I has somewhere along the way. No doubt an email or tw will come up trumps. With any luck I'll get back to you in a couple of days. Mar -- mday3 Perpetual traveller - enjoying lif ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mday36's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=683 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26146 ...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Workflow Service Does not Start
I have completed the installation of CRM 3.0 SBE and we want to start using the product. The only problem is that the key component if the product is non functional. The Workflow engine (service) does not want to start. Errors in the event log: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7009 Date: 20/07/2006 Time: 17:11:44 PM User: N/A Computer: SVR-SBS-IT Description: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Microsoft CRM Workflow Service service to connect. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com...

workstation service: where can I get it?
Our pc running XPPro SP3, all up to date, has started a series of workstation related error messages. The service is shown in the services list but it won't start (run sc query workstation produces a message to say the service cannot be found but, I just tried this on the laptop where the service is running, and the query produces the same message here!) I did replace the hard drive recently, and it's possible the error stems from that time, but the system log doesn't go back before then so I can't be sure. I don't have an XP cd as the pc came with i...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2