Exchange Service Password

Hi,

I need to change the exchange service password on my
exchange55 server, my server is a single server member
server in a site and there are multiple sites in our
organisation. my server is linked to the headoffice server
which is also a single member server in its own site in
its own domain which is the external IMS server connected
to the internet. Would I need to do anything more in
addition to changing the password on my Exchange service
account and changing the password on all local exchange
server services on my member server? Every site in the org
uses its own service account. Every site is in its own
Domain.

xor
0
anonymous (74722)

If you highlight the Exchange Configuration Container and choose properties,
you can change the password once for all Exchange services.

You can do it manually as suggested also.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;157780

an also see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;239075
if you are using mailbox manager.

--

regards,
Michael Abbaticchio

"xor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need to change the exchange service password on my
> exchange55 server, my server is a single server member
> server in a site and there are multiple sites in our
> organisation. my server is linked to the headoffice server
> which is also a single member server in its own site in
> its own domain which is the external IMS server connected
> to the internet. Would I need to do anything more in
> addition to changing the password on my Exchange service
> account and changing the password on all local exchange
> server services on my member server? Every site in the org
> uses its own service account. Every site is in its own
> Domain.
>
> xor

0
nospam6185 (535)

SMTP service stopping repeatedly please help
We are running Exchange 2003 on windows 2003 and the SMTP service has all of a sudden started stopping itself, you can restart it and it just stops again. We tried installing sp1 but did not help. Any help would be appreciated Sincerley Jim Kiddoo Event logs indicate anything amiss? Jim Kiddoo wrote: > We are running Exchange 2003 on windows 2003 and the SMTP service has > all of a sudden started stopping itself, you can restart it and it > just stops again. > We tried installing sp1 but did not help. > Any help would be appreciated > Sincerley > Jim Kiddoo ...

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

POS 2009
I though I saw where the service pack for POS 2009 was scheduled for release. Does anybody know when that might be? ce-thompson@ca.rr.com -- @adctech Hi Curt - a service pack is planned for Q4 of CY 2009. Thanks! -- Lori [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Curt Thompson" wrote: > I though I saw where the service pack for POS 2009 was scheduled for release. > Does anybody know when that might be? > ce-thompson@ca.rr.com > -- > @adctech ...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

Workflow Service Does not Start
I have completed the installation of CRM 3.0 SBE and we want to start using the product. The only problem is that the key component if the product is non functional. The Workflow engine (service) does not want to start. Errors in the event log: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7009 Date: 20/07/2006 Time: 17:11:44 PM User: N/A Computer: SVR-SBS-IT Description: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Microsoft CRM Workflow Service service to connect. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

workstation service: where can I get it?
Our pc running XPPro SP3, all up to date, has started a series of workstation related error messages. The service is shown in the services list but it won't start (run sc query workstation produces a message to say the service cannot be found but, I just tried this on the laptop where the service is running, and the query produces the same message here!) I did replace the hard drive recently, and it's possible the error stems from that time, but the system log doesn't go back before then so I can't be sure. I don't have an XP cd as the pc came with i...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2

Remembering default password in outlook
I have recently had to reformat my disc and have now reinstalled everything but when I use outlook I can no longer get it to remember the default password for my e- mail account when I log on or send and receive. I have gone to the correct account and selected the remember password option but when I tick this it still does not remember my password and I am requested for the outlook password again next time I use it I did not previously log on as anything but now log on as administrator - is there something in a profile that I need to alter Any ideas would be much appreciated I have ...

Exchange Calendar Item vs. Outlook problem
Our Exchange 5.5 (SP4) server has what appears to be a corrupt calendar item for January 20, 2004. Those people who have this recurring(?) calendar item experience an Outlook lock up (CPU 100% running process outlook.exe) when accessing their calendar for that date and when syncing for offline Outlook use. This effects Outlook versions 2000 and 2002. Because the item can not be accessed from an Outlook client it can not be deleted. Is there a way to delete recurring calendar items from a specific date in the private data store? Is there an Outlook patch that prevents the CPU utilization p...

Macro (password)
I have this macro now i would like to set this cell with a password is this possible Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, _ ByVal Target As Range) If Intersect(Target, Range("C300")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub ActiveSheet.Tab.ColorIndex = 15 End Sub Mike, Explain a little more about what you want to happen and when you want it to happen. Are you wanting to require someone to enter a password before they can change the contents of a particular cell, such as C300? If that's the case, you'd need to use either the individual Worksheet_Select...

Exchange 2007 RSG and Isinteg
We are running exchange 2007 on a windows 2008 server, both are fully patched. We backup with Backup Exec 12.5, again fully patched. All of our backups finish without any problems. Our problem; when i restore a database backup to a RSG and then try to restore a mailbox i recieve errors telling me that the maxium number of corrupted messages has been reached. i tried moving the limit up, but i have to move the limit up to 5000 before it works and then i only get a few emails not the complete contents of the mailbox. After a bit of research i found a few similar cases. These were resolv...