Exchange server reports no account at recipient when Outlook Express is able to deliver through regular POP3 connection

I run Exchange Server 2003 with Outlook AND Outlook Express configured to
work with my various POP3 accounts.

If i send email to address xyz@abc.com from the Outlook / Exchange setup I
get
xyz@abc.com on 01/13/05 6:44 AM

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent
to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out
the correct address.

<abc.com #5.1.1>

Cutting and pasting the email address from Outlook into Outlook Express and
sending the message, it gets right through. Using another email address
worked just fine in outlook / exchange.

Regards,

Al

0
ac21 (6)

repost: Outlook and incoming html
Is it possible to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? Thanks -- Tendril ___________________________ A mistake is only a mistake If one learns nothing from it Tendril <dontuspamtendril@shotgunsandwich.net> wrote: > Is it possible to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? I don't think so. That feature was added in Outlook 2002. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths do...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

remote desktop web connection
Does anyone have info on whether I can use remote desktop web connection on a lan as an emulator to connect to another app? Can I use remote desktop web connection to access terminal services? ...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Dates in a form for filtering Report query
I have a form "Period" with two text boxes. One for startDate and one for EndDate. I want to use that form to limit the query for my Report by the dates. However, when I refer to the Form it does not seem to understand it is a date? I use the following statement in my query: SELECT Opphold.CheckIn FROM Opphold WHERE (((Opphold.CheckIn)<=[Forms]![Perioder].[txtStartDate])); I also tried to convert it to a date like the following: CDate(<=[Forms]![Perioder].[txtStartDate]))) but that did not work? What should I do in order to the query to read the condition or dat...

Analytical Accounting #6
I am trying to find a way to do more detailed reporting from the General Ledger. Your GL is only as strong as the number of segments and the number of ways you can slice and dice the data based on the combination of segments. We have over 40,000 accounts in our GL and that is not enough. I have not read through the PDF on Analytical Accounting yet. Could somebody briefly explain what Analytical Accounting does. Nutshell version: you can create codes (and groupings of codes), and assign them to account numbers. For example, you could have one account that tracks all Grant Money receive...

Moving 5.5 server from one domain to another
Ex 5.5, sp4 on Win2000 sp4, Mcafee VScan8, Veritas 8.6 currently in NT4 domain. Have exactly the same config in another office except this Ex 5.5 server is the bridge end. Have gone through the process of changing service accounts and that is working fine and machine is using the new service accounts to run the services, (ie using the new service account in the Windows 2003 domain), when I drop out of "abc" domain and into "xyz" domain machine comes up fine, all services start but after about 60 secs the information store stops, if I try to start it manually I get er...

New install
Someone in my area has called me and asked for help. He had a hard drive crash so he put in a new drive and reinstalled Media Center Edition. He accesses the internet through DSL and a router. Another computer is also plugged into the router and is working fine. On this computer, he has no internet access. Under the "status" tab it says "connected" but under the support tab the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway lines are all empty. If he unplugs the ethernet cable, nothing changes. It still says it is connected. Also, the icon in the tray that should appear...

outlook 2000 help file

Custom Report Grouping
I have created a database in Access 2003 and am trying to group by months but the months set up in the database are based on a tradional month. We use 4,4,5 accounting months. How can I create a group to based on dates I set up? On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:18:09 -0800, CARRIE <CARRIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have created a database in Access 2003 and am trying to group by months but >the months set up in the database are based on a tradional month. We use >4,4,5 accounting months. How can I create a group to based on dates I set up? I'd suggest se...

MS POP3 Connector
Hi All, I have configure the MS POP3 Connector to download the mail from our company external hosting mail server. But I want to leave a message in the mail server, but seem like the MS POP3 Connector will auto delete the message after successfully download it. Is there any way i can do it ahH??? -- Regards, Venedict ...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

subreport between each entry on the report
I have created a report that has entries 1,2,3 and 4. I want to add a subreport which has 2 more entries. However, when i try to do so, the entries for the subreport show up in between those on the report. This is not what i want. I want the subreport entries to show up below those of the main report. How do i do this. Radhika Put the subreport in the report footer. or Put the subreport in a group footer that is printed after your details -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "...

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

New Check report security settings
I'm using Report Writer in GP v10. I want to duplicate the report "Check with Stub on Top and Bottom - Graphical". I have tried to use the duplicate button for the report but the report will not show up in the User Security settings. How can I make the duplicated report available to select users? -- fiberfan I would suspect you do not want to duplicate this report (since you cannot really run it correctly) and instead you modify the actual report by choosing the report and pressing "insert". You give security to the modified version once you've modifie...