Exchange reporting #3

Hello,
I have an exchange server 03, sp2. Does anyone know of a freebie program I
can use to pull exchange stats. I am looking mostly for number of users,
mailbox size and number of messages contained within. Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated. I have tried a few pruchase programs in demo
mode, namely messagestats and promodag. Haven't had much luck running them
actually they are limited in demo mode.

Perfmon is free.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Dustin Fulmer" <DustinFulmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I have an exchange server 03, sp2. Does anyone know of a freebie program I
> can use to pull exchange stats. I am looking mostly for number of users,
> mailbox size and number of messages contained within. Any help with this
> would be greatly appreciated. I have tried a few pruchase programs in demo
> mode, namely messagestats and promodag. Haven't had much luck running them
> actually they are limited in demo mode.

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Business reports in Home & Business ver or any other useful featur
Hello, Can you please post a list of business reports in Home & Business version? All I see on Microsoft Money website is it offers various business reports, but doesn't tell which ones. I know P&L is there, but wanted to know what else is there. I'm incorporated independent IT consultant. I currently own Money Deluxe. Depending on the list of business reports, I may upgrade to Home&Business version.) Also, please feel free to provide any other reasons I may want to upgrade to Home&Business version as I pay professional tax consultant to do my taxes (and some ...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Cannot open reports from outlook client
Hey, I have 2 clients with the same problem in that they cannot open reports from the outlook client, but they can access the reports successfully if they run the reports from the server, or if they access the reports web site directly, eg http://server/reports I have checked all registry entries and config files to make sure they specify the server name and not localhost or a dns entry, but still no go. Both clients are running SBS 2003 with outlook 2003 sp2. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks, Topher Maybe this will help. Anne Error message when you try to start Microsoft Outlook a...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash.
In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want to use a horizontal line. You can do this with an EQ \f field. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "adcodingmaster" <adcodingmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9269E403-DE1E-4BCF-A523-89041E2D9CDB@microsoft.com... > In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want > to > use a horizontal line. > ...

Exchange 2003 #5

Report Writer
Greetings everyone! I have been working on a report writer request for awhile now, but am stuck and am hoping someone here can give me guidance. The report in question involves the following: 1. take a series of open orders 2. take a sum of each order line and print 3. at the end of the report, print all the order numbers. For example, I have the following: ORD123 ITEMA 25 BAGS ITEMB 30 BAGS ORD456 ITEMA 10 BAGS ITEMC 2 BAGS ORD789 ITEMA 2 BAGS ITEMB 3 BAGS The report would then print: ITEMA 37 BAGS ITEMB 33 BAGS ITEMC 2 BAGS The report is built starting with orde...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

open report
Hi Is it possible to make a label visible during the OpenReport command? I have the following commands: If option 1 is selected --> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass1Comment='Fail M1Ass1'" If option 2 is selected -> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass2Comment='Fail M1Ass2'" , etc However, I would like a different label on the report to be visible depending on the selection. Is On Load the only way to achieve that? Thank you Kary -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/U...

afxmessagebox #3
How can I insert the x value into the AfxMessagebox statment below ? in x = 1234; AfxMessageBox("Variable x = "); define a cstring variable and format it with your message, then just use the variable in the call. "John Nash online.no>" <laasunde@<remove> wrote in message news:40311f34$1@news.broadpark.no... > How can I insert the x value into the AfxMessagebox statment below ? > > in x = 1234; > AfxMessageBox("Variable x = "); > > Do something like: CString str; int x = 1234; str.Format("Variable x = %d", x); AfxM...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

3 hour rotating schedule
I would like to make a rotating schedule for our vbs. It would be for 3 hours a day. Each day being the same schedule. Time start would be 6:00 p.m. End would be 9:00 p.m. I have 5 groups and a total of 6 classes or time slots. Opening assembly being 15 mins long 2nd class 20 mins 3rd class 60 mins 4th class 20 mins 5th class 55 mins closing assembly 15 mins something like this:... Preschool/kind Beginner Primary Junior Teens opening assembly x:00 x:00 x:00 ...

Money 2006 DX Budget Report..Slowww
So far, I'm finding M06 to be faster on loading, transaction entry, and switching from the home page than MS Money 2005 ever was. I've doubled the memory on the computer to 512MB DDR and everything else runs faster...except Money. However, when I run a budget report, it can take MINUTES to pop up the results and it will even self-refresh, causing it to hang sometimes. Yes, I'm in the minority that likes the Passport feature as we travel some and don't always have access to the checkbook. I've done the salv Quick and Standard repair and nothing speeds this part up. ...

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2