Exchange Outlook Web Access Quirk

Am in the process of testing Exchange 2003 on our network, and so far all has
gone well except for one quirk in Outlook Web Access, which I access through
a VPN connection. All goes well until I try and delete an email while in
Outlook Web Access,  and then the email deletion hangs. The deletion finally
occurs but only after an inordinate amount of time.

For some reason, this only happens in IE, not in Firefox or other browsers;
they work like a champ. Thought it might be a security issue, so loosened the
security settings in IE, but still hangs when I delete an email. Go figure.
--
Endurance is more important then truth.

Exchange Cluster

Configure regional settings and language from access VBA
Hi all i build automation in access that updates the data base one of the problem i bumped is that if the regional setting are on other language beside english it will raise an error indicating on the characters is there an option to stablize the automation to the relevant the language that the windows use ((for example i had problem when the language in the regional language settings was on german ...

Exchange

New user profile cannot access CRM
Howdy, I had an issue with my windows/domain profile so I wiped it out and created me a new one, on the same machine. Now CRM isn't showing up at all. What's the deal? I can't find it Add/remove programs to reinstall it. The C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM folder is still there with all of the DLLs, and I tried adding crmaddin.dll to Outlook but that just crashed it. How do I get it back, short of manually uninstalling it and from MSDE? Thanks, David Lozzi dlozzi@(remove)delphi-ts.com The problem is, when you wiped out your profile, you most likely also wiped out the CR...

outlook express 6 (no pics in outgoing mail)
I have outlook express 6. I used to have no problem sending pictures in email. Recently, they simply won't go. I have checked all the settings, at least the ones I know of, to no avail. I've gone to the HTML setting and set it to "send pictures". I still, however, get only a box with the picture name on all outgoing mail. Incoming has all pictures as they should be and I can send .jpg's as attachments. Nothing included in the body of the mail works. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! "bill a" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Minimize closes Outlook
For some reason that I can't find, one of my client's Outlook 2003 closes when she clicks on the minimize button. Does anyone know how to change this so that the minimize button just minimizes? jc <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For some reason that I can't find, one of my client's Outlook 2003 > closes when she clicks on the minimize button. It doesn't close. It minimizes to the system tray. If you really need to see the Outlook process in the task bar, click on the Outlook icon in the system tray and uncheck "Hide when Minimized". -...

Cannot open reports from outlook client
Hey, I have 2 clients with the same problem in that they cannot open reports from the outlook client, but they can access the reports successfully if they run the reports from the server, or if they access the reports web site directly, eg http://server/reports I have checked all registry entries and config files to make sure they specify the server name and not localhost or a dns entry, but still no go. Both clients are running SBS 2003 with outlook 2003 sp2. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks, Topher Maybe this will help. Anne Error message when you try to start Microsoft Outlook a...

Running SQL SELECT statements in Access runtime
[Access 2003] I have a number of applications deployed to clients that have only Access runtime throughout the organization. In all cases, I have remote access to their systems, since I also provide IT support. All are split FE/BE implementations. Occasionally, a customer will need a quick, one-time query or report, or I need to do a query remotely to identify a data anomaly. Since I cannot run a query directly in Access runtime without embedding it in a form, I have (at least) two choices (leaving out the option, for the moment, of deploying a full copy of Access to the se...

Exchange / POP3

Backing Up emails and contacts in outlook 2002
I have had to reformat my computer and have lost all contacts and emails. It is extremely important that this information is retained for my business. How can I back the entire file so that this doesn't happen again. Signed, sincerely upset. Search for .pst files at your hard disk (it may be hidden or in a hidden directory) and save the file. You can at any time open it in Outlook using file/open. Thomas Quester www.outlookfolders.de "Deborah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5efd01c42dcd$75212ab0$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I have...

virus attacks against Exchange

access denied on my PST just brun to CD-ROM
Dear, My Outlook 2003 can't open the PST from the CD-ROM disc with prompt "Access Denied". I was archive the email to the file (not burning the primary PST). I made a backup to the CD-ROM disc. I wanna make a test with the file burn... I can't read. I was restart the Computer without open Outlook then Burn. However I still got this message. -david you need to copy the pst back to the hard drive and remove the read only flag. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart ...

Exchange 2003 #5

Automatic Outlook and Outlook express Configuration
Hello, I am looking for a script or an exe file that will ask the users their username, domain, and the email program they are using, delete the old configuration and configure their outlook/outlook express accounts automatically. The scripts I found do not change the incoming and outgoing mail ports (since we use gmail I need to change them). Do you know of any script, .exe file that I can send the users to configure their own accounts? Thank you in advance. Ozgur Ozdemircili ...

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

Linking Visio 2003 Professional to Access 2003 Professional
I know there's a way to do this because I saw it somewhere and now cannot find the site. So, for work I have an Access database that has numerous tables and field. Basically it's a mock-up for an Asset Management System so we have information on Pritners, Workstations, PDAs, etc. What I want to do is pull the information from the database into a infrastructure diagram in Visio to show how everything connects and changes. I also want it to display the various information about each item (serial number, asset number, name, type, etc.). Any help would be appreciated. you might che...

Can not access to MS CRM from a distant machine
Hello, I ve tried to access to the CRM from the browser of a distant machine (the domain controller) then windows display the authentication form I log on with the administrator account but it fails and the browser is closed . I should mention that I ve added the CRM Site as a trusted site . What Shall I do to cure this? Is there a security confoguration in the CRM Site?? Hi Ahmed, You should first check in InetMgr (IIS Manager) to see if you have given any port # during the installation by right clicking Microsoft CRM web site and choosing properties. If it is any port other than 8...

Microsoft Exchange #3

recover mails from .bak file in ms outlook
Dear All I had some problem with MS Outlook (2003). I found that there was a problem with .PST file I tried to repair it with SCANPST.EXE. It repaired my OUTLOOK.PST file but many mails are missing. I had taken bakup of .PST file into .BAK file. Please guide me how can in recover my mails from .BAK file Thanks Vimal -- vimalrupera If you have a backup copy of your pst and you recover it, then you may well find the problem is also recovered. What format is your pst file? - If your pst is open in Outlook, select properties of the personal folders, Advanced, what is sh...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Outlook Rules #6
I have a problem with my rules. All of them appear to be corrupt. The conditions used to create them are greyed out in the Rules Wizard. When I try to fix them or even to add new rules I get an error message that says: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." Even when I delete all rules, they come back the next time Outlook is started. Is there a way to delete everything and start over? I have all of the latest patches and the Repair Outlook function has been run many times. Thanks to anyone who can help. ...