Exchange Only mail not going.

Server = 2003 Std
Exchange = 2003 Std

Clients using SMTP & POP to/from various ISP's,
Exchange is the central archive for company. But will eventually be ONLY
email.
Email addressed via Exchange goes nowhere. Some sit in X400 queue, others
just vanish.
Email from Administrator account. (No SMTP to ISP, ONLY an Exchange account)
just vanishes.
Not on any queue, but Outlook claims it was sent.
Email To Administrator From Administrator using X400 address vanishes
Email To Administrator From Administrator using SMTP address vanishes.
Email To working client From Administrator using X400 or SMTP address
vanish.
Email To Administrator From working client using X400 or SMTP address
vanish.

[...]

 Email To Client From Other client using SMTP and ISP connection OK
 Exchange keeps a full working copy of all transactions. It re-creates the
Offline
copy if it is missing on the client. It works,... except for email TX & RX.
particularly
with X.400. And the "powers that be" would like to use that later to
communicate
with their other offices - interstate.

With Std Exchange 2003 there is no add X.400 stack (this is Enterprise only)
But it should still work.

Any suggestions.  I have probably turned something OFF, and can't find it to
turn it back ON.

Thanks
Martin Thomson

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

outlook express 6 (no pics in outgoing mail)
I have outlook express 6. I used to have no problem sending pictures in email. Recently, they simply won't go. I have checked all the settings, at least the ones I know of, to no avail. I've gone to the HTML setting and set it to "send pictures". I still, however, get only a box with the picture name on all outgoing mail. Incoming has all pictures as they should be and I can send .jpg's as attachments. Nothing included in the body of the mail works. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! "bill a" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

E-mail sent to Distribution List is lost
Hello, I need a help with intermittent problem with e-mail sent to distribution lists. The following are my configuration: I am in regional office, my Windows 2003 domain is a child domain (CHILD1.COMPANY.COM), and the Exchange 2003 is a member of administrative group (CHILD1-AG) under the company's Exchange Organization. DC/GC : GC1.CHILD1.COMPANY.COM, GC2.CHILD2.COMPANY.COM Exchange: EX1.CHILD1.COMPANY.COM In my office, we host a couple of servers, W2K3 DC/GC and Exchange 2K3, that belong to a bussiness unit. These servers are part of another child domain (CHILD2.COMPANY.COM...

Strang inbound and outbound mail size restriction result
Hi, Currently, I am using ISS antipam server (straight, no size restriction) and relay to Exchange mail server. I am setting global sending size as 4 mb and receiving size as 8 mb. Rules applied to internal account (coworker-coworker) correctly. There is problem is receiving from external email (Yahoo with10MB file restriction) to internal email; the users can't receive larger than 4 mb files. Ironically, if I change global sending size to 6 MB then I can receive the external email less than 6MB. From all testing, I verify the external receiveing is based on global sending ...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

recover mails from .bak file in ms outlook
Dear All I had some problem with MS Outlook (2003). I found that there was a problem with .PST file I tried to repair it with SCANPST.EXE. It repaired my OUTLOOK.PST file but many mails are missing. I had taken bakup of .PST file into .BAK file. Please guide me how can in recover my mails from .BAK file Thanks Vimal -- vimalrupera If you have a backup copy of your pst and you recover it, then you may well find the problem is also recovered. What format is your pst file? - If your pst is open in Outlook, select properties of the personal folders, Advanced, what is sh...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

Spam mail
I discover that a lot of mails queued in Exchange 2003 box was sent from postmaster@mycompany.com to invalid email addresses (ex: 1243ordgf@hotmail.com, info@yahoo.com...). This maybe the cause our users cannot send/receive email to/from Internet. All our users has installed Symantec Antivirus and have the latest definition. We also have ScanMail 6.0 and GFI Essential 11 installed on Exchange Box but we cannot solve this problem. Please help. Thanks In news:%23wLdF9I%23FHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, Newbievn <khoa.le@navigosgroup.com> typed: > I discover that a lot of mail...

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2

Some mail I receive is encrypted(?) and can't read it?
I recently switched from Windows mail to Outlook2003. Some of the mail I receive is jumbled, makes no sense, has strange symbols, and the attached PDF files are not there. I have been communicating with my tech support for my computer but in over 2 weeks nobody has found the solution. I was told by one of the people who send these emails that someone else had this problem. This person has bought a new Vista computer and transferred their older Adobe reader from a vista computer and once they updated this they were able to read their email normally. I did this but it didn'...

SMTP Relay Server and Mail Aliases
Hi! I have front-end and back-end Exchange. I do not want that my front-end Exchange has SMTP relay functionality. I want to deploy a SMTP relay server in DMZ. My problem is: This SMTP relay server is not a member of my Exchnage AD domain and does not know about mail aliases in my Exchange domain. I do not want that I open additional ports on firewall which is between my Exchange domain and SMTP mail relay. My question is: How can I inform that SMTP relay server knows about all mail aliases on my Exchange domain? Best Regards Mustafa "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microso...

Exchange Calendar Item vs. Outlook problem
Our Exchange 5.5 (SP4) server has what appears to be a corrupt calendar item for January 20, 2004. Those people who have this recurring(?) calendar item experience an Outlook lock up (CPU 100% running process outlook.exe) when accessing their calendar for that date and when syncing for offline Outlook use. This effects Outlook versions 2000 and 2002. Because the item can not be accessed from an Outlook client it can not be deleted. Is there a way to delete recurring calendar items from a specific date in the private data store? Is there an Outlook patch that prevents the CPU utilization p...