Exchange error 8270

Bonjour,

Je recois cette erreur toutes les demi heures:

ID =E9v=E9n: 8270

LDAP a renvoy=E9 l'erreur [20] Aucun objet correspondant lors de
l'importation de la transaction

Le KB 290419 dit d'utiliser la console de gestion Utilisateurs et
ordinateurs Active Directory pour r=E9soudre ce probl=E8me pour d=E9placer
les groupes de s=E9curit=E9 suivants vers le conteneur Utilisateurs par
d=E9faut :
=B7 Serveurs d'entreprise Exchang
=B7 Serveurs de domaine Exchange
=B7 Services Exchange

or ces groupes sont deja dans le conteneur utilisateurs par defaut

Merci

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Chart Errors
I have created a chart using 100% stacked columns. I want my values to show the % each value contributes to a total. I.E. Overage, Current Collections and Total Goal. The chart looks great; however, whenever I update my current collections, the percentage doesn't calculate correctly. The chart seems to be adding all values together to come up with the percentage need and the goal doesn't seem to shrink. Any ideas? Are Overage, Current collections and Total Goal stacked on top of one another. If so, the % calculated would be based on the total of all three. "Scacci...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

System Job error in Advanced Find
Hi We are running MS CRM 4.0 Enterprise and we have upgraded to Hotfix Rollup 12 recently and we have noticed an issue in Advanced Find. From Advanced Find every time you choose "System Jobs" from the 'Look for' dropdown an error dialog is displayed with the message: "An error has occurred. Try this action again...." This is the standard error dlg_error.aspx. If you access System Jobs from the main area under the Settings pane this error does not appear. We have 4 separate CRM environments (each with Rollup 12) and this is happening in three of them. Any ...

Unable to get TextBoxes property of Worksheet Class Error
I have posted elsewhere to try and get resolution on my issue and decided to ask for help here as well. I have an issue that is driving me crazy. I have a workbook that has multiple sheets and some of these sheets have Textboxes (from the drawing tool) on the sheet with standard naming (i.e. TextBox 1, TextBox 2, etc.) I have a button that executes code that takes and builds an external file with the data from the worksheets, including the TextBoxes. During that process I am checking to see if those worksheets with TextBoxes have anything entered before attempting to grab the...

Exchange / POP3

Sending Error Message
When I press the Send/Receive button, it appears that Outlook 2003 is trying to send 3 or 4 files even though there are no files to be sent. I then get the following error message which quickly disappears: Task 'pop.xxxxxxx.com.au' - Sending reported error (0x80040201): 'Unknown Error 0x80040201'. Outlook seems to work OK otherwise. I do not have Outlook Express installed. I have vet, zonealarm, adaware, spybot etc and can't find any viruses, trojans etc. ...

virus attacks against Exchange

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

"error loading DLL" message
I have put together an Excel based program which we use to produce estimates. This program is a few spreadsheets linked using VBA. This runs with no problems on most machines however 2 computers are displaying the message "error loading DLL" and then Excel crashes. Can anybody tell me what the cause of the problem is and if there is a solution to this problem? ...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Problems between two Exchange Servers

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

Third request for help with Payables Error message!
Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated! We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a ...

messaging interface has returned an unknown error
I just installed the free trial of Office 2003. Outlook starts up fine, but when i go to create a new message or reply/forward, i get the error message of "the messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, please re-start outlook i have restarted outlook as well as my PC and nothing seems to be helping. I also repaired my installation but the error remains. I would appreciate any feedback. ...

antigen on exchange #2

Exchange Calendar Item vs. Outlook problem
Our Exchange 5.5 (SP4) server has what appears to be a corrupt calendar item for January 20, 2004. Those people who have this recurring(?) calendar item experience an Outlook lock up (CPU 100% running process outlook.exe) when accessing their calendar for that date and when syncing for offline Outlook use. This effects Outlook versions 2000 and 2002. Because the item can not be accessed from an Outlook client it can not be deleted. Is there a way to delete recurring calendar items from a specific date in the private data store? Is there an Outlook patch that prevents the CPU utilization p...