Exchange email

I have outside users who check their email via the web to
the exchange server. For some reason a couple of the
users are describing to me a popup windows that appears
and states that the users password has 0 days remaining
please click options to change password. Now i have the
users accounts setup to where the password does not
expire. Why would they be seeing this and how can i
remove it? thanks
0
anonymous (74723)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262902

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:49:22 -0700, "Josh"

>I have outside users who check their email via the web to
>the exchange server. For some reason a couple of the
>users are describing to me a popup windows that appears
>and states that the users password has 0 days remaining
>please click options to change password. Now i have the
>users accounts setup to where the password does not
>expire. Why would they be seeing this and how can i
>remove it? thanks

0
adavid (8731)

Bulk email limit
Hi Can someone please tell me whether there is a bulk email limit for sending a mass mail-out? I've just sent a Direct Email to approx. 10,000 contacts and although CRM looked like it was doing something for around an hour, it doesn't appear to have been sent (I was one of the contacts). Help!!! Sue ...

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Exch55 incoming email filterint
Hi, What are the most effective way to perform the following filtering on a Exch55 + IMS ? I have already enabled to deny unathorised relaying. 1) specify a list of words appear in subject or message body that will be blocked 2) block possible spams 3) block invalid domain name TIA Steven On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:31:05 +1000, "Steven Wong" <sazabi75@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >What are the most effective way to perform the following filtering on a >Exch55 + IMS ? >I have already enabled to deny unathorised relaying. > >1) specify a list of words appea...

Outlook Web not displaying email list
I am running xp pro and IE 6.0. When I connect to outlook web, it displays my shortcuts down the left side but it does not display my email list. What would be the causes of this? Thanks. Greg what do you see in the email list? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 &q...

Exchange / POP3

Backing Up emails and contacts in outlook 2002
I have had to reformat my computer and have lost all contacts and emails. It is extremely important that this information is retained for my business. How can I back the entire file so that this doesn't happen again. Signed, sincerely upset. Search for .pst files at your hard disk (it may be hidden or in a hidden directory) and save the file. You can at any time open it in Outlook using file/open. Thomas Quester www.outlookfolders.de "Deborah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5efd01c42dcd$75212ab0$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I have...

no data in "To" column, IMAP sent email folder
There is no data displayed in the "To" column until the email has been re-opened and then it appears. We are using IMAP folders & this applies to the Sent Email folder. Does anyone know a fix for this? In message <<056b01c3aa37$c305b440$a101280a@phx.gbl>> "Tim" <tpienaar@bigpond.com> did ramble: >There is no data displayed in the "To" column until the >email has been re-opened and then it appears. We are using >IMAP folders & this applies to the Sent Email folder. >Does anyone know a fix for this? If you set Outlook to down...

virus attacks against Exchange

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Headings change when sent to email recipeint
I have created a spreadsheet that uses vertical names in the colum headings. When I send the spreadsheet to an email recipient, th headings revert to a horizontal format and are unreadable because o the narrow width of the columns. How can I prevent this from happening -- johnf4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- johnf45's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1644 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27806 John, Your recipient would have to have the same settings as you. To overcome ...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

how to forward emails with pictures or animated art
My computer does not forward pictures or emails with animation. Does anyone know how to make this function happen dscannell <dscannell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My computer does not forward pictures or emails with animation. Does > anyone know how to make this function happen What happens when you try? What version of Outlook? What type of account? -- Brian Tillman ...

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2

Outlook to Domino connector; setting default email account
Hi, I'm using the Outlook to Lotus Domino/Notes connector to access our calendar system and contacts. But I use an IMAP account for receiving and sending mail. The problem is that even though I have set the IMAP account to be the default account, all new mail, (when I choose " New Mail message") is sent via the domino server. If I click the "Accounts" drop down button the first name on the list is Outlook Connector for Domino, but the IMAP account is listed as account number 1, and the Outlook connector for Domino is listed as number 2. Any suggestion swould be...