Exchange 5.5 question #3

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for this question.
I'm trying to find a list of all exchange 5.5 patches that were pushed out
during 2006.  So far, I've only found 1 - I don't know where else to look or
search at but here where some of the MS guru's may know.

TIA
Nancy Stevens
nstevens@tycoint.com

0
nstevens (97)

Exchange5.5 extended support ended in Jan 2006, that means no hotfix/sp will
be released from that point on.

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/support/lifecycle/changes.mspx

http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us&pr=lifecycle&scid=gp%3B%5Bln%5D%3Blifecycle&x=8&y=12

strongline - I want my future to be unknown
http://strongline.blogspot.com
"Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@tycoint.com> wrote in message
> I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for this question.
> I'm trying to find a list of all exchange 5.5 patches that were pushed out
> during 2006.  So far, I've only found 1 - I don't know where else to look
> or search at but here where some of the MS guru's may know.
>
> TIA
> Nancy Stevens
> nstevens@tycoint.com

0
johnlan (41)
11/22/2006 7:24:57 PM
thank you...

"strongline" <johnlan@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Exchange5.5 extended support ended in Jan 2006, that means no hotfix/sp
> will be released from that point on.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/support/lifecycle/changes.mspx
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us&pr=lifecycle&scid=gp%3B%5Bln%5D%3Blifecycle&x=8&y=12

> strongline - I want my future to be unknown
> http://strongline.blogspot.com
> "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@tycoint.com> wrote in message
>> I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for this question.
>> I'm trying to find a list of all exchange 5.5 patches that were pushed
>> out during 2006.  So far, I've only found 1 - I don't know where else to
>> look or search at but here where some of the MS guru's may know.
>>
>> TIA
>> Nancy Stevens
>> nstevens@tycoint.com

0
nstevens (97)

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Macro Question #4
Private Sub N17_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Worksheets("Imperial Form").Range("N17") = " " Then MsgBox "No need to calculate the customer's upcharge (this is done automatically), but you will need to do the necessaey panel additions/deletions yourself" End If End Sub I need to know what to put in between the " " marks. i Want the message box to appear no matter what value (or text) is entered in N17. So, I need to know what the symbol (or whatever) is for "any" value. Thanks. The below code will work Priva...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash.
In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want to use a horizontal line. You can do this with an EQ \f field. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "adcodingmaster" <adcodingmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9269E403-DE1E-4BCF-A523-89041E2D9CDB@microsoft.com... > In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want > to > use a horizontal line. > ...

Exchange 2003 #5

Report Writer
Greetings everyone! I have been working on a report writer request for awhile now, but am stuck and am hoping someone here can give me guidance. The report in question involves the following: 1. take a series of open orders 2. take a sum of each order line and print 3. at the end of the report, print all the order numbers. For example, I have the following: ORD123 ITEMA 25 BAGS ITEMB 30 BAGS ORD456 ITEMA 10 BAGS ITEMC 2 BAGS ORD789 ITEMA 2 BAGS ITEMB 3 BAGS The report would then print: ITEMA 37 BAGS ITEMB 33 BAGS ITEMC 2 BAGS The report is built starting with orde...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

afxmessagebox #3
How can I insert the x value into the AfxMessagebox statment below ? in x = 1234; AfxMessageBox("Variable x = "); define a cstring variable and format it with your message, then just use the variable in the call. "John Nash online.no>" <laasunde@<remove> wrote in message news:40311f34$1@news.broadpark.no... > How can I insert the x value into the AfxMessagebox statment below ? > > in x = 1234; > AfxMessageBox("Variable x = "); > > Do something like: CString str; int x = 1234; str.Format("Variable x = %d", x); AfxM...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Directory Permissions 5.5
Could someone dircet me to a link that has the default directory (c:\exchsrvr) permissions for 5.5 Thanks DU "uelman" <nospam@sbcglobal.net> wrote: >Could someone dircet me to a link that has the default directory >(c:\exchsrvr) permissions for 5.5 IIRC, it's inherited from the root domain. In most cases that means the Everyone group has full control. Defaults aren't adequate. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm is it wise to have the everyone group with full control, i'm nervous giv...

Outlook with Infopath question
I recieved an infopath form via email (as we want to use this option) and am unable to open it correctly. My computer is running Vista Enterpise SP2 with office 2007 enterprise SP2. Infopath is installed and email forms are enabled in outlook advanced properties. It may be worth mentioning Microsoft XML editor 2007 is also installed on this computer in case that matters. The error message is as follows: Microsoft Office InfoPath is set to be the e-mail editor. However, InfoPath is unavailable, not installed, or a different version from Outlook. InfoPath editor will be turned off, a...

Quote Template Question
I have modified the Quote.dot template and added the products line into the table. However when I generate the quote it splits the products into 1 table each. I just can't figure out how to have the products join into 1 table. I have screen shots to show how I have modified it but no way to attach it to this message for someone to review. The coding goes something like this: The Product, Qty, Unit, Unit Price, Discount, Ext Amount are in a 1 row table '' }{IF {MERGEFIELD "LineItem_Tax" } <> "" {SET ExtAmt {= MERGFIELD"LineItem_Extended_Amoun...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

Pivot Table #5
Dear Reader, I got a block of data in Excel - sheet 1 (26 columns by 806 rows). I try to create a pivot table on sheet 2 BUT whenever I try to add more objects to the layout I receive the following error: "MS Excel cannot make this change because there are too many row or column items drag at least one row or column item off the pivot table, or to the page position..." What can I do to display all the data? Please help, this is rather urgent! Thanks From a post by Tom Ogilvy: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=157486 XL97: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 97 (Q15748...

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2