exchange 5.5 problem, please help

on a clients exch5.5 server the internet mail service is set to use their
isp's smtp server as a relay. MUST it be like this? cant i leave that field
blank and let exchange send mail directly? please advise

0
jjd228 (96)

<jjd228@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in

> on a clients exch5.5 server the internet mail service is set to use
> their isp's smtp server as a relay. MUST it be like this? cant i leave
> that field blank and let exchange send mail directly? please advise

It should be able to be blank, but it depends on how your ISP has their
network configured. They may not allow outgoing SMTP.

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP

Help please with simple chart
I used to Excel, but am a newbie with charts. Am using Excel version 5.0a In connection with a Process, I am recording liquid levels in mls at various times during the day. As a spreadsheet sample, column A, day. column b, time. column c quantity in mls. a1 Day b1 Time c1 mls a2 Mon b2 8:00 c2 225 b3 10:30 c3 100 b4 11:45 c4 100 b5 13:30 c5 120 b6 16:30 c6 200 a7 Tues etc etc Using Chart Wizard I have managed to create the bar chart, but I am stumped on how to get it to show the results. On the vertical left hand side I want mls in vertical bars, a...

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Need help with this problem
Hello, I need a hand with the following problem as I have not used Excel fo quite a while. --------There are 4 categories of goods - A,B,C,D --------Each category has 100 goods/supplies that range in price fro $4.00 -$26.00(cents are inclusive: ie - one particular item in categor A costs $15.41) --------A certain # of goods must be chosen from each category a follows: A - 3 B - 4 C - 3 D - ONLY 1 ITEM IS NEEDED FROM THIS CATEGORY. HERE IS THE TRICKY PART: A buyer must select the exact number of goods required from eac category and the total cost of all 11 chosen goods cannot exceed $100.0...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Exchange / POP3

Can anyone help me to print?
Ok, granted I'm a computer moron, but this is ridiculous! I've created and saved several Microsoft Publisher files and went to create a new one today, and cannot get the darn thing to print! I've gone through every step of the Publisher Troubleshoot process and can't get my newly created flyer to print! I've tried removing the graphic, cleaning out hard drive space, printing another file (just fine). Can't think of anything else to do to get my new file to print, after spending all this time creating it! Of course I have no current software tech support ...

virus attacks against Exchange

Timezone and date problems Vista / XP
Hi @ all, users reported 2 issues to me where I'm currently not finding a solution for. 1.) We have created a custom entity "Training. If Vista CRM client creates an object of that type and setting a date field the date is displayed on a XP client with one day difference. If the XP client corrects the date on both clients the date is the same. Can anyone reproduce that behavior? 2.) On one CRM client occurs that if an email is attached to a contact or lead the sending date of that mail is set to 2045/01/01 instead of send date displayed in Outlook. Does anyone have a solution...

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Shift Roster on Excel, pls help
Who can help me to auto generate roster on excel, it is very complicate...pls help... 1) bill date (5, 7, 11, 14, 17, 21, 25 and end of month) need to 6 day 3 night, but if Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday need to 2 day 2 night 2) non bill date only need to 6 day 2 night staff 3) non bill date if Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday need to 2 day and 1 night 4) if on Friday, need to 5 day 3 night 5) on shift staff, each staff need to have 1 double off on roster and one Saturday off, two Sun off another 2 off on weekend, they cannot continuous more then 5 days work and cannot last ...

help with RAND
I have the following formula: =RAND()*(100-50)+50 How can I force it to return a whole number? I'm creating worksheets for kids and I'm getting: 85+31=115 I have the cell attributes set to no decimals but I'm guessing the SUM formula is still grabbing the full random numbers and rounding up or down. While I'm on the subject, are there worksheets already created and available for download somewhere. I'm teaching grandkids math skills. thanks! "shank" <shank@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:ufAFM#G1DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I have the fo...

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

Money 2004 Problem
Reports in 2004: 1. different from previous money version. 2. Double spaces on some report didn't on previous version 3. Transfers via category causes the entrt to disappear for awhile then it reappears. ? ? Why is it that Microsoft messes up the good features when they release new versions. 4. be CAREFUL using online HELP they are confused about Money 2004. 5. If anyone knows of any fixs for 2004 let me know -- PLEASE ...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Problems between two Exchange Servers

Pivot Table #5
Dear Reader, I got a block of data in Excel - sheet 1 (26 columns by 806 rows). I try to create a pivot table on sheet 2 BUT whenever I try to add more objects to the layout I receive the following error: "MS Excel cannot make this change because there are too many row or column items drag at least one row or column item off the pivot table, or to the page position..." What can I do to display all the data? Please help, this is rather urgent! Thanks From a post by Tom Ogilvy: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=157486 XL97: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 97 (Q15748...

Excel help!
What statement would I use if I want to search a exce data base and find all rows that have "X" in one colum. I want to take those rows that contain "X" and copy the entire row into another excel document. Any ideas? -- Todd good question huh? -- Todd "Toddmend" wrote: > What statement would I use if I want to search a exce data base and find all > rows that have "X" in one colum. I want to take those rows that contain "X" > and copy the entire row into another excel document. Any ideas? > -- > Todd I'd apply Da...

Directory Permissions 5.5
Could someone dircet me to a link that has the default directory (c:\exchsrvr) permissions for 5.5 Thanks DU "uelman" <nospam@sbcglobal.net> wrote: >Could someone dircet me to a link that has the default directory >(c:\exchsrvr) permissions for 5.5 IIRC, it's inherited from the root domain. In most cases that means the Everyone group has full control. Defaults aren't adequate. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm is it wise to have the everyone group with full control, i'm nervous giv...

help with lookup formula (SHEET 1 attatched)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...

Third request for help with Payables Error message!
Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated! We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a ...