Exchange 5.5- need to increase maximum size for received mail

I need to change either the default maximum received
email size for all mailboxes  or for one user, but would
like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a
large email and it keeps getting bounced.
0
anonymous (74717)

To increase the limit the user can receive open the users mailbox in
Exchange Admin, click the Limits tab and increase the Incoming limit. Please
note that by default it is set to "No Limit". I am not sure how to change it
for everyone.

"Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to change either the default maximum received
> email size for all mailboxes  or for one user, but would
> like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a
> large email and it keeps getting bounced.

0
Megan

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Need help with this problem
Hello, I need a hand with the following problem as I have not used Excel fo quite a while. --------There are 4 categories of goods - A,B,C,D --------Each category has 100 goods/supplies that range in price fro $4.00 -$26.00(cents are inclusive: ie - one particular item in categor A costs $15.41) --------A certain # of goods must be chosen from each category a follows: A - 3 B - 4 C - 3 D - ONLY 1 ITEM IS NEEDED FROM THIS CATEGORY. HERE IS THE TRICKY PART: A buyer must select the exact number of goods required from eac category and the total cost of all 11 chosen goods cannot exceed $100.0...

outlook express 6 (no pics in outgoing mail)
I have outlook express 6. I used to have no problem sending pictures in email. Recently, they simply won't go. I have checked all the settings, at least the ones I know of, to no avail. I've gone to the HTML setting and set it to "send pictures". I still, however, get only a box with the picture name on all outgoing mail. Incoming has all pictures as they should be and I can send .jpg's as attachments. Nothing included in the body of the mail works. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! "bill a" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Need to add apostrophe to beginning of cell
How can I shut off date autoformatting? I have a cell that I have to enter the numbers "02-03" (no quotes), but Excel keeps turning it into a date. How can I get around this? Setting AutoFormatting to None or setting the cell type to General does nothing. Any ideas, anyone? Thanks, Aaron Aaron Your subject says it all. Add the apostrophe. Alternate.....pre-format the cell(s) to Text before entering your data. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:42:51 -0700, Aaron <agchandler@comcast.not> wrote: >How can I shut off date autoformatting? I have a cell...

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

recover mails from .bak file in ms outlook
Dear All I had some problem with MS Outlook (2003). I found that there was a problem with .PST file I tried to repair it with SCANPST.EXE. It repaired my OUTLOOK.PST file but many mails are missing. I had taken bakup of .PST file into .BAK file. Please guide me how can in recover my mails from .BAK file Thanks Vimal -- vimalrupera If you have a backup copy of your pst and you recover it, then you may well find the problem is also recovered. What format is your pst file? - If your pst is open in Outlook, select properties of the personal folders, Advanced, what is sh...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Problems between two Exchange Servers

Pivot Table #5
Dear Reader, I got a block of data in Excel - sheet 1 (26 columns by 806 rows). I try to create a pivot table on sheet 2 BUT whenever I try to add more objects to the layout I receive the following error: "MS Excel cannot make this change because there are too many row or column items drag at least one row or column item off the pivot table, or to the page position..." What can I do to display all the data? Please help, this is rather urgent! Thanks From a post by Tom Ogilvy: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=157486 XL97: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 97 (Q15748...

Directory Permissions 5.5
Could someone dircet me to a link that has the default directory (c:\exchsrvr) permissions for 5.5 Thanks DU "uelman" <nospam@sbcglobal.net> wrote: >Could someone dircet me to a link that has the default directory >(c:\exchsrvr) permissions for 5.5 IIRC, it's inherited from the root domain. In most cases that means the Everyone group has full control. Defaults aren't adequate. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm is it wise to have the everyone group with full control, i'm nervous giv...

Spam mail
I discover that a lot of mails queued in Exchange 2003 box was sent from postmaster@mycompany.com to invalid email addresses (ex: 1243ordgf@hotmail.com, info@yahoo.com...). This maybe the cause our users cannot send/receive email to/from Internet. All our users has installed Symantec Antivirus and have the latest definition. We also have ScanMail 6.0 and GFI Essential 11 installed on Exchange Box but we cannot solve this problem. Please help. Thanks In news:%23wLdF9I%23FHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, Newbievn <khoa.le@navigosgroup.com> typed: > I discover that a lot of mail...

Need Help With Two Projects
Crossword Puzzle and Lottery Ticket.. Excel 2002. How to Do? Templates Available? Thanks Barry I have VBA code that generates California state Super Lotto and Mega Millions numbers. Puts them on a worksheet with some nice formatting. The numbers are randomly generated and provide winning numbers as often as any other system. <g> I can post the code if anyone wants it. Check out the free Excel add-in "Display Word Permutations" if you want to breeze through the "Jumble" puzzle. It is at ... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware -- Jim Cone San F...

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

Need help with a relaying problem
I am having a very obscure relaying problem and I am looking for help. I will do my best to layout the scenario. Their current setup is a Windows Server 2003 AD with Exchange Server 2003 there is only one administrative group and there are SMTP connectors for primary and secondary connections to the internet. On these connectors all mail is rejected to the internet unless you belong to a distribution list called "Internet Users". I have 3 SMTP domain names being utilized in the Exchange Server environment. All of these scenarios below are users that are part of the "Inte...

antigen on exchange #2