Exchange 5.5 eseutil on Windows 2003

Am trying to mount a snapshot of a Exchange 5.5 mount onto a Windows 2003
Server to run the eseutil check.  Will the Exchange 5.5 eseutil run on
Windows 2003 even though Exchange 5.5 is not supported?
0
Eslick (1)

What is the correspondence to SqlDataSource in windows
Hello! The SqlDataSource Class is a part of System.Web Assembly and used by data-bound controls in ASP.NET Can somebody tell me what is the nearest correspondence to SqlDataSource in windows form //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in news:fTbWm.13647$U5.204106@newsb.telia.net: > The SqlDataSource Class is a part of System.Web Assembly and used by > data-bound controls in ASP.NET > > Can somebody tell me what is the nearest correspondence to > SqlDataSource in windows > form SqlDataSource is a wrapper ...

clearing the immediate window
I've looked into this and I find coding work arounds that I wouldn't expect would be needed after so many years of MS Access. You can do Debug.Print to put info in the immediate window but there doesn't seem to be anything like Debug.Clear. Well that just seems truly odd but typically microsoft so I figured I'd ask here to see if my findings are true. Thanks, Keith There's nothing to clear, why do you need it? or do you mean to clear the immediate window? Keith G Hicks wrote: >I've looked into this and I find coding work arounds that I would...

Access to SMTP addresses in an Outlook/Exchange offline Address Book
I am an Outlook/Exchange user who wants to be able to extract the names (last, first), "company", and SMTP addresses from an Outlook/Exchange offline Address Book. This information will be used to populate a Contacts folder. I want the name/company/SMTP in a contacts folder so it can be sync'd with a Palm, and for access from the company's webmail browser. Ideally if I could get the information extracted to a .csv file I could manipulate it from there. If it helps ...... I can find my way around Outlook, but am not an experienced VBA user. However, I have mid-le...

Windows server 2000 strange crash
Hi, i have a strange problem in my network, 1 dc 2000 server which is also dhcp server and dns server ,and 1 member server 2003 acting as fileserver. When rebooting the dc, it will work properly. Running dcdiag and netdiag will not show any problems, all tests passing, no errors, no warnings. But after 14 hours (at night when nobodys working), the DC simple stops findind himself...running netdiag gives dc_list and ldap errors, dcdiag wont even run, gives just an error 31 with ldap. After this, i get replication errors, problems with connectivity, leading to server stop responding...

Exchange 2003 Tracking Center
Im running Exchange 2003 and when I search for emails with the message tracking center they pull up but the subject line is left blank on all searches done. Do I have something miss configured that is causing the subject lines to be left blank? Thanks blusporttrac you have to enable "subject logging and display"...I do not believe it is enable by default... <blusporttrac@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1117119115.669602.209960@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Im running Exchange 2003 and when I search for emails with the > message tracking center they pull up...

Outlook 2003 Wont Remember Password
Hello All, Since upgrading from Office XP to Office 2003, Outlook now does not remember our POP server passwords for any user on our Terminal Server network. We download mail from a Linux POP server for company email, but Outlook will always pause at the download screen and ask for the password, no matter whether we click the 'save this password in your password list' option box or not. Can anyone assist? Thanks, Devan ...

Corrupt Access 2003 File
I was working on this file earlier today, I even just opened it and it was fine and all of a sudden there is a write delay to the save the file, I closed it and I try opening it again and it is corrupted. I don't get it. The message I am getting is below. What does that mean. I just finished making a lost of update to the file. The last time I backed it up was Tuesday, and I have done a lot of work to it between then and now. I don't have the time to go back and redo all that work again. Any help will be appreciated. "Microsoft Office Access has detected corruption in this ...

changing Exchange primary windows account
How To change primary Windows Account in exchange 5.5 mailbox, I have 3000 mailboxes in exchange 5.5 server. I want to change the primary windows account of all the users. can anybody suggest the faster way to do it.does anybody hv any tool. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;155414 Sri wrote: > How To change primary Windows Account in exchange 5.5 > mailbox, I have 3000 mailboxes in exchange 5.5 server. > I want to change the primary windows account of all the > users. > can anybody suggest the faster way to do it.does anybody > hv any tool. ...

Adding old clipart from previous Publishers to Publisher 2003
Hi I installed a new Publisher - 2003 - on my computer. I had kept all my old disks from Office 2000 with all the old clipart. However, the new Publisher doesn't seem to have as nice a clipart gallery as my old version had, and I had wanted to add all my clips to the newer version. Is this possible in a way that Publisher will *automatically* setup all the old clips so that I can easily search for the exact picture I am looking for, instead of having to go through each clip manually by the very boring names such as clip1, clip2, clip3 etc. (or however the clipart is installed)? I want...

Outlook 2003 won't let me delete msg in Outbox
I have an email in my outbox that has a 6 MB attachment. Well, for whatever reason, Outlook was having issues sending the email, so after several hours, I decided to delete it. Pressing the delete button does nothing, no error. Trying to permenantly delete it (shift delete) and it gives me the error message "The item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied." It's a bizarre error. I'm only using Outlook as a pop3 email reader. There's no exchange on the backend. This is with Windows XP Professional. Any help woul...

Connect to Exchange 2003 from a different domain
Hi!! Sorry, I don't speak english well :-) This is my network: domain 1: NT and XP Clients using Outlook domain 2: Exchange 2003 Each client use LMHOST to view Exchange server. I can connect with it and the first time I use Outlook I need to write: username, password and domain. I write the username,... from Exchange domain and Outlook works fine. So, from time to time, Outlook opens a new window to write this parameters. It's a nightmare!!! I haven't a trust relationship from domain 1 to domain 2, and I haven't configured mailboxes, it use default parameters. I tried to...

Mailboxes in Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server
I have implemented a policy to limit the mailbox size to 30000 K and implemented a 21 day Age Limit. However, 21 days has passed and the 30000 K limit has passed on more than 50% of our mailboxes. How can we enforce this policy to work properly and clean out the mailboxes to bring this down to 30 K. The policy I have created is running and reporting is enabled.It is configured for report only, but I would like this to change to "Move to deleted items folder". However, since nothing seems to happen as of yet...I am hesitant to make the change until I can see a change and tha...

Outlook 2003 #5
I just got Outlook 2003 in the mail yesterday. Is there anyone out their who has the latest version of Outlook yet? DaveS wrote: > I just got Outlook 2003 in the mail yesterday. Is there > anyone out their who has the latest version of Outlook > yet? Why do you ask, Dave? Is there something wrong? If so, please let us know the problem...maybe we can help you -- Donald L McDaniel Post All replies to the Newsgroup, so that all may be informed ============================================================= ...

PST not created in Outlook 2003 after importprf
Hi all, I would like to create a Exchange Server Outlook profile with a Unicode or ANSI PST file. When I launch outlook 2003 with the -importprf option, the creation of the profile work fine (exchange server settings) but none PST is add (if the file exist) or create and add (if the file not exist). When I try my outlook.prf file with the -importprf option on an outlook 2007, all work fine, in the same environment (domain, policy settings, etc...) I use the Outlook ADM file to force the cached offline mode as default. I try to use the settings "Exchange Unicode Mode - Ignore Arc...

Outlook 2003 Storing Sent Items with IMAP
Hi, I've recently started using Outlook 2003, (upgrading from Outllook Express). I have several IMAP accounts and with Outllook Express whenever I sent an email from one account, it automatically stored it in the IMAP folder Sent Items of the account I sent it from. How can you do this in Outllook 2003?? It seems to store everything in Sent Items which means I can't read the mail I've sent from other locations. Regards. "Dougie Mac" <dougiemac> wrote: >Hi, > >I've recently started using Outlook 2003, (upgrading from Outllook Express). >...

Save charts as Windows Metafiles
This has undoubtedly been asked before, but: Is there a method, plug-in tool, VB script or something that enables you to save Excel graphs as WMF or EMF files? Without first copy-pasting it into some drawing program and saving it there? Ideally, one would copy the graph to the clipboard, and then be able to access a dialogue direclty from/in Excel that lets you save it as a WMF file. Thanks for any suggestions you can provide! Jeroen Dekker jeroen@square1.nl ...

integration with Outlook 2003: slower on XP than W2K? after upgrade?
Hi, I have a VB.NET (2.0) application that integrates with Outlook 2003. I have windows XP SP2. The users had Windows 2000, and Office 2000. They upgraded (!) to Office 2003. But: - an action that takes 0,5 seconds on my pc, takes them 4-5 seconds - an action that takes 2,5 seconds on my pc, takes them 8-9 seconds So for a test we completely desinstalled Office 2003, and did a full re-install of 2003 on a system. Performance increased with +- 30%: times are now 2,5 seconds and 6 seconds. But still much more than my 0,5 and 2,5.... What's the reason of this performance-problem? The ...

the system cannot find the file specified outlook 2003 #2
Attachments show up in emails, but when you try to open them, the messages comes up "the system cannot find the file specified", but other recipiants on same email can open theirs. ...

Using eseutil.exe
What is the best way to determine, if my store need to be defragged with eseutil. We have been running W2K3 Exch for about 7 months, we have removed a lot of information from the store (by forcing users to clean up their sent items and deleted items folders) yet the store remains so large the backup will not fit on 1 40GB tape. Is this an indication that I should use the utility? If the online defragmentation runs as part of the online maintenance that should run every evening then you may be able to tell from this, have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;...

Outlook 2003 Can't Open Item MS OFFICE FAILED
Yikes, I'm having a real problem. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Home Edition Office 2003 with Service Pack 2 (only have Outlook and Word installed) Toshiba Notebook M15-S405 Satellite Pro 1.4 ghz with 512 mgs ram I woke up one morning and saw that I had a stop error window open on my computer explaining that Windows had encountered some kind of driver error and that windows had to restart. Windows offered that I review my system for serious errors. That is a very sad thing to wake up to. So I ran a chkdsk and defragged and a virus check. No problems there. I checked my ...

New shared mailbox not inheriting permissions from the parent store in Exchange System Manager
We run Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 cluster, which we migrated a couple of months ago from Exchange and Windows 2000. One of our helpdesk guys has just created a shared mailbox, and has noticed that it is not inheriting any of the security permissions that are applied to its parent mail store, and which are common to all the existing mailboxes within that store. I checked on the AD objects security properties, and it is set to inherit rights from its parent, so I don't know why this could be. In fact it is not inheriting any permissions at all - either from its AD parent or from its par...

Help
I am trying to configure Outlook 2003 for multiple email accounts. I have so far set up 4 different profiles to go with the 4 different accounts that I would like to check with outlook. On startup of Outlook 2003 I have an option of which account to check and once I select the account, it opens right up and everything is working fine except that I would now like to use a password log on so that each ac count can have some privacy. 2 are mine and I have one for my wife. I would like it to request a password before it opens her account etc. any assistance would be greatly appreciat...

OL 2003 will not send some messages (replies-to)
hi, I'm running OL 2003 SP2 on a laptop running XP. I'll reply to someone and hit the send button, but the message will appear in the outbox, highlighted, not italicized, and simply won't send. Occasionally this would happen with my old machine running W2k and and older version of OL, but I could reopen the message within the outbox and hit the send button, and the message would then appear italicized and ready to send. When I reopen the message in OL 2003 in the outbox, the send button does not appear. Some messages send fine. I think, not sure, that the problem is wi...

trouble opening office 2003 excel files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am having difficulty opening Excel files that were created in the 2003 version withthe 2008 version. The files were originally created on a windows XP machine, then imported into a Mac using Office 2003 under system 10.4. The files are rather large, approximately 60 columns by 10,000 rows. I haad no difficulty in working with the files between the Windows and Mac systems. I recently got a new MacBook Pro with an Intel processor and installed Office 2008. When I try to read these large Excel files on my new lap...

Excel 2003 / Send To / Mail Recipient / body text is removed
When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email as an Attachment. If they type any text into the body of the email it is replaced with <<...>> How can I change this ? If you don't get a good reply here, you may want to post in one of the .Outlook newsgroups. jmaynard2 wrote: > > When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail > Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email > as an Attachment. > > If they typ...