Exchange 5.5 Backup (Veritas 9.0)

Veritas Remote Engine for Excahange stopts when trying to backup Mailboxes
Exchange 5.5 (SP4
Windows NT 4.0 (SP6a)
0
nsheleby (1)

Nasser <nsheleby@kvie.org> wrote:

>Veritas Remote Engine for Excahange stopts when trying to backup Mailboxes.
>Exchange 5.5 (SP4)
>Windows NT 4.0 (SP6a)

Best thing to do in the first instance is to see what error Veritas is
throwing up and then report it to Veritas support.
It's not a favourite practice to be doing mailbox level (also known as
Bricks Level) backups.
See link at signature for more information on Bricks Level Backups and
why they are best avoided.

Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, mark@mvps.org
mark7219 (5667)

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Publisher v2.0 #2
I have an old HP PC (Windows 98) and trying to save old Publisher v2.0 documents (kids school work,etc.) prior to getting rid of the computer. Was able to save files to a CD. Installed Publisher 2007 to my new HP (Windows Vista). When I try to open the saved files on the new PC, I get "unable to open files because created with an older version no longer supported (or something like that.) What can I do to open the files in my new computer? Still have the installation discs for Publisher v2.0, but my new computer does not have a floppy disc drive. What can I do? Thanks. "...

wss 3.0 alerts are not working
I create a document library . and upload document on it. and set alert on the document level but when i add the user whom will receive alerts . there is only we can add one user only. not more than one . and email alert is also not going for one user or two user . ------=_NextPart_0001_367D60DB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I understand that you have two different issue here. First, you are not able to add more than one user to subscribe alerts and secondly alerts are not getting triggered. Regarding your first issue: You should be able to add ...

Money 4.0 file transfer to Money Essentials
I am getting an error message when I try to import my Money 4.0 backup file to Money Essentials program on my new PC. Are the 2 version incompatible? =?Utf-8?B?Y21nZnVzYQ==?= <cmg_fusa@yahoo.com> wrote in news:E3AD8366-ED94-4625-A534-C0CCA8F3DBA8@microsoft.com: > I am getting an error message when I try to import my Money 4.0 > backup file to Money Essentials program on my new PC. Are the 2 > version incompatible? Yes. Money Essentials is incompatible with everything. Take it back and get Money Plus. -- Steve B. New Life Home Improvement In microsoft.public.money, cm...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

CRM 4.0 Mobile
Any idea when they will release CRM 4.0 Mobile? We have just recently upgraded from 3.0 and would like to be able to use Mobile with 4.0. The Timing of the release is "very soon" according to Microsoft. We are waiting too. -- Kamal Hitari MBSS, MCNPS, MCTS 2B.net Ltd http://kamalhitari.blogspot.com TBates wrote: > Any idea when they will release CRM 4.0 Mobile? We have just recently > upgraded from 3.0 and would like to be able to use Mobile with 4.0. ...

VC 6.0 Class Wizard misbehaving. Help?
Hello - Platform: Windows 98 Second Edition, Visual C++ 6.0. The machine has 15 GB of disk available and 512M of RAM. I'm working on a project and decide one more CEdit is needed on the dialog. So a standard edit dialog is placed and the identifier changed to IDC_TIME_DELAY. Then Class Wizard is brought up to assign a variable. While IDC_TIME_DELAY shows up in the Message Maps list, it does not show up in the Member Variables list. Not at all. I've tried deleting the ..NCB file and restarting VC.. and that does not help. A little research through the MSDN and there is a h...

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Directory Permissions 5.5
Could someone dircet me to a link that has the default directory (c:\exchsrvr) permissions for 5.5 Thanks DU "uelman" <nospam@sbcglobal.net> wrote: >Could someone dircet me to a link that has the default directory >(c:\exchsrvr) permissions for 5.5 IIRC, it's inherited from the root domain. In most cases that means the Everyone group has full control. Defaults aren't adequate. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm is it wise to have the everyone group with full control, i'm nervous giv...

MOSS classes for GP 10.0?
Hello: I need to learn as much as I can about Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) and specifically on how it relates to GP 10.0. I have e-mailed people at MBS University, but they are not being forthcoming with information on MOSS classes. I am interested primarily in online rather than in classroom-style classes. Does anyone know if there are any classes out there in MOSS for GP 10.0? Thanks! childofthe1980s Generally, you should start with Microsoft.com for getting trained on technology that is not specific to MBS applications. Here's a link to an online course I foun...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

Pivot Table #5
Dear Reader, I got a block of data in Excel - sheet 1 (26 columns by 806 rows). I try to create a pivot table on sheet 2 BUT whenever I try to add more objects to the layout I receive the following error: "MS Excel cannot make this change because there are too many row or column items drag at least one row or column item off the pivot table, or to the page position..." What can I do to display all the data? Please help, this is rather urgent! Thanks From a post by Tom Ogilvy: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=157486 XL97: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 97 (Q15748...

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2