Exchange 2007 Beta 2 question

Hi

I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a
new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I
right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is
not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not
there

New address list
New managed custom folder
new managed fodler mailbox policy
new offline address list
0
Skip1 (502)

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip
<skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a
>new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I
>right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is
>not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not
>there
>
>New address list
>New managed custom folder
>new managed fodler mailbox policy
>new offline address list

Under Managed Default Folders tab, there is Manage Content Settings.
under the Org/Mailbox Settings
0
adavid (8731)
8/23/2006 9:45:41 PM
Yes I see that, but there should also be a "email life cylce policy" tab.
What i am trying tio do is create a custom folder that shows up in Outlook
and OWA, and apply a policy to this folder that stores emails droped into the
custom folder for 555 days. I cant seem to get this to work.

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip
> <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a
> >new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I
> >right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is
> >not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not
> >there
> >
> >New address list
> >New managed custom folder
> >new managed fodler mailbox policy
> >new offline address list
>

> Under Managed Default Folders tab, there is Manage Content Settings.
> under the Org/Mailbox Settings

0
Skip1 (502)

Exchange Cluster

DPM 2007 SP1 , Server 2008 R2 , Hyper-V
When creating a protection group, I select my hyper-v server but can only see the dpmdb , no guests My DPM is installed on the hyper-V server What am I doing wrong ? Before making the hyper-v server a dpm server, i could see the vm's from my other DPM 2007 SP1 server By default, you can only backup DPMDB from the DPM server. This is by design. Here is the info: http://santhoshsivarajan.blogspot.com/2009/10/local-data-protection-on-dpm-server.html You can enable the local data protection using the following cmdlet: Set-DPMGlobalProperty -DPMServerName servername -A...

Outlook 2007 fragt bei jedem Start nach dem Kennwort
Hallo Gruppe, ich hoffe ich bin hier richtig, dies ist mein erster Post in einer Gruppe. Ausgangssituation: Exchange 2003 und Outlook 2007 mit Vista Ich poste hier, da das folgende Problem mit Outlook 2003 nicht auftritt und der Exchange-Server somit ordentlich konfiguriert ist. Problem: Outlook 2007 fragt mich bei jedem Start nach Benutzernamen / Kennwort (gleicher Dialog wie man ihn von Netzwerkfreigaben her kennt). Die Checkbox "Kennwort speichern" hat keine Wirkung. Als Benutzername ist $LokalerPC\$Benutzer hinterlegt, richtig w=E4re jedoch $Server\$Benutzer. Gebe ich das Ke...

Macro Question #4
Private Sub N17_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Worksheets("Imperial Form").Range("N17") = " " Then MsgBox "No need to calculate the customer's upcharge (this is done automatically), but you will need to do the necessaey panel additions/deletions yourself" End If End Sub I need to know what to put in between the " " marks. i Want the message box to appear no matter what value (or text) is entered in N17. So, I need to know what the symbol (or whatever) is for "any" value. Thanks. The below code will work Priva...

Exchange

Publisher v2.0 #2
I have an old HP PC (Windows 98) and trying to save old Publisher v2.0 documents (kids school work,etc.) prior to getting rid of the computer. Was able to save files to a CD. Installed Publisher 2007 to my new HP (Windows Vista). When I try to open the saved files on the new PC, I get "unable to open files because created with an older version no longer supported (or something like that.) What can I do to open the files in my new computer? Still have the installation discs for Publisher v2.0, but my new computer does not have a floppy disc drive. What can I do? Thanks. "...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Invoice Due Date #2
Hello, I'm using Money Small Business 2006 and need some help. How can I specify the due date on a invoice? It seems to automatically use the date that the invoice is created on. All help appreciated. Thank you. > How can I specify the due date on a invoice? It seems to automatically > use the date that the invoice is created on. Below the Line Item table there is a link "To add or edit billing and shipping addresses, notes, or other information, go to the Invoice Details". Click that link and you can specify the Payment Terms. I don't see where to specify a cet...

My Resources Unsubmitted Timesheets not working (MSPS 2007)
When I go to Tmesheet Approvals and select "My Resources Unsubmitted Timesheets" and click Apply I never see any timesheets. I only see timesheeets once they are submitted for approval. I configured myself as an administrators to give miall rights and still can not see any unsubmitted timesheets. Any help? Bug? Gary You must be set as a user's Timesheet Manager in order to see their Unsubmitted Timesheets. So, for example, if your organization is not using Fixed Approval Routing and you are a secondary approver, you will not see anything in My Resources ...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

Report Writer
Greetings everyone! I have been working on a report writer request for awhile now, but am stuck and am hoping someone here can give me guidance. The report in question involves the following: 1. take a series of open orders 2. take a sum of each order line and print 3. at the end of the report, print all the order numbers. For example, I have the following: ORD123 ITEMA 25 BAGS ITEMB 30 BAGS ORD456 ITEMA 10 BAGS ITEMC 2 BAGS ORD789 ITEMA 2 BAGS ITEMB 3 BAGS The report would then print: ITEMA 37 BAGS ITEMB 33 BAGS ITEMC 2 BAGS The report is built starting with orde...

In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash.
In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want to use a horizontal line. You can do this with an EQ \f field. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "adcodingmaster" <adcodingmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9269E403-DE1E-4BCF-A523-89041E2D9CDB@microsoft.com... > In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want > to > use a horizontal line. > ...

Exchange 2003 #5

80 quiz lyrics spreadsheet #2
Alan, Rojee, Thank you. As it happens, following rebuilds of my PC, I 'lost' th spreadsheet I has somewhere along the way. No doubt an email or tw will come up trumps. With any luck I'll get back to you in a couple of days. Mar -- mday3 Perpetual traveller - enjoying lif ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mday36's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=683 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26146 ...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Problems between two Exchange Servers