Is there a patch I need for Day light savings time and Exchange 2007?

Thanks!
0
D303M (43)

No CDO patch required (no equivalent of KB 926666). However, the Windows
Server 2003 OS will required KB 931836 time zone update and Calendar-items
in 2007-hosted mailboxes created using old DST 2006 rules will need to be
rebased.

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"D303M" <D303M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a patch I need for Day light savings time and Exchange 2007?
>

> Thanks!

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)

Exchange Cluster

DPM 2007 SP1 , Server 2008 R2 , Hyper-V
When creating a protection group, I select my hyper-v server but can only see the dpmdb , no guests My DPM is installed on the hyper-V server What am I doing wrong ? Before making the hyper-v server a dpm server, i could see the vm's from my other DPM 2007 SP1 server By default, you can only backup DPMDB from the DPM server. This is by design. Here is the info: http://santhoshsivarajan.blogspot.com/2009/10/local-data-protection-on-dpm-server.html You can enable the local data protection using the following cmdlet: Set-DPMGlobalProperty -DPMServerName servername -A...

Is it possible to customize the Billable time increments?
Hi all, Does anyone know if it is possible to customize the billable time dropdown in the Resovle Case page? Our company bills on 15 minute intervals and when the time goes about an hour, it starts jumping by the half hour. Is this data modifiable from anywhere in the database? Any help is appreciated Thanks Josh ...

why I see times new roman?
I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6, I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10. Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial 10 but some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again and set arial 10 and then, yes, I can see it properly. I checked the compose default font and everything is fine. Why is that? Is there any work around , helo...

Outlook 2007 fragt bei jedem Start nach dem Kennwort
Hallo Gruppe, ich hoffe ich bin hier richtig, dies ist mein erster Post in einer Gruppe. Ausgangssituation: Exchange 2003 und Outlook 2007 mit Vista Ich poste hier, da das folgende Problem mit Outlook 2003 nicht auftritt und der Exchange-Server somit ordentlich konfiguriert ist. Problem: Outlook 2007 fragt mich bei jedem Start nach Benutzernamen / Kennwort (gleicher Dialog wie man ihn von Netzwerkfreigaben her kennt). Die Checkbox "Kennwort speichern" hat keine Wirkung. Als Benutzername ist $LokalerPC\$Benutzer hinterlegt, richtig w=E4re jedoch $Server\$Benutzer. Gebe ich das Ke...

Viewing project assignment post-SP2 update
After installing SP2, I no longer see the color-coded dots on calendar views indicating project assignment for events. The text of the event is still indented, as though the dot is invisibly there occupying space, and the project assignment still exists when the event is opened, but simply can't be seen from the calendar. Anyone else with this issue? Suggestions for a fix? I sort of liked/relied upon viewing project assignments in this way. Thx. Brian I had exactly the same problem, Brian Any news on a fix? Mike Brian D. Riedel wrote: > After installing SP2, I no longer see t...

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

My Resources Unsubmitted Timesheets not working (MSPS 2007)
When I go to Tmesheet Approvals and select "My Resources Unsubmitted Timesheets" and click Apply I never see any timesheets. I only see timesheeets once they are submitted for approval. I configured myself as an administrators to give miall rights and still can not see any unsubmitted timesheets. Any help? Bug? Gary You must be set as a user's Timesheet Manager in order to see their Unsubmitted Timesheets. So, for example, if your organization is not using Fixed Approval Routing and you are a secondary approver, you will not see anything in My Resources ...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

Exchange 2003 #5

Show date/time spreadsheet saved
Is it possible to show this in a cell which automatically updates every time the spreadsheet is saved? I would think it is but I can't seem to find anything in the help files. Am I missing something. Many thanks in advance. Hi, Yes. Here's a macro which saves the date/time when you change any cell in cells C1:C5 (ten cols to the right). Or you could add it in the auto close macro (furtherbelow) (this doesn't guarantee getting in if not saved) There are other possibilities too. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit ...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Blank message instead of "Do you wish to save changes to your document?"
I'm updating a program that was originally written by someone else. In their original version, when you attempt to close a document window that you made changes in, it gives you the usual dialog box, "Do you wish to save changes to Document, [Yes][No][Cancel]." However, in my new version of the program, the dialog that comes up is blank, although it does have the [Yes][No][Cancel] buttons on it. I'm curious as to what I did to mess this up as I don't recall messing around with document saving anywhere. Where in the code would I look for where it is bringing up the Sav...

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

how to get the time
how do I get the time on a column when a signature or a name is on another column. For example on column B I need the time, when column A is filled. please help Hi, Since you are in the Chart forum, are you talking about charts or spreadsheet cells? If spreadsheet cells, you will need to use vba unless you can get the user to type in the time. The shortcut key for entering the current time in a cell is Ctrl+: (ctrl color - shifted semi-colon) VBA: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim isect As Range Set isect = Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A100")) ...

Problems between two Exchange Servers

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2