Event ID: 8275
Date: 8/23/2004
Time: 2:01:07 AM
User: N/A
Computer: PG-ADR-EXCH-03
SchedulePlusFreeBusy folder could not be opened for duplicate message
deletion on virtual machine PG-ADR-EXCH-03. The error number is 0x80040115.

I have looked everywhere and cannot find any information. Anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks, Paul.

0
pstokes1 (2)

outlook 2003 slow loading
I have 2 email accounts one from roadrunner and 1 from MSN setup in outlook 2003 but when you click on the outlook program it takes up to 5 mins before it loads the program and I can access the email. Whay can I do to fix this ...

Re-build Exchange 2003 AD
How would I go about re-building my Exchange Server 2003 AD? Something is not right with the OS it keep re-boot about once a day. I would like to re-install W2k3 and exchange and then restore the Information Store with out restore the C and D drives. Thanks for your help! "Maida" <Maida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B2B95D4-BE8C-4719-A657-7C1651244342@microsoft.com... > How would I go about re-building my Exchange Server 2003 AD? Something is > not > right with the OS it keep re-boot about once a day. I would like to > re-install W2k3 and...

How do I configure Outlook to microsoft Exchange server.
Everytime I try to open my Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 a small box appears saying " Configuring Outlook Accounts". Then a small window appears saying " Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable". How can I fix this? I have Windows Pro XP on my computer. I need a simple answer if possible. I am not a computer wiz :) Use the mail applet in the control panel to remove the exchange account, then configure the correct type, pop mail? "Zoe" <Zoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9D633AF-C17C-40BA-B718-8807EEACCA0B@microsoft.com......

SBS 2008
Title says it all.. I need to setup some Exchange 2007 Transport Rules to BCc *all* mail to a mail Enabled Public Folder for archiving purposes. I find if I create them in ESM then I cannot target a Public Folder ...only a Mailbox. I need them in a Public Folder and not a Mailbox. I think I'm going to need to do this in the Power Shell but am not that familiar with what syntax to enter. The mail-enabled Public Folder already exists, I just need the syntax for creation of the rules. Are there any good guides or references for this ? Jim wrote: >Titl...

Outlook 2003 #356
Hello there, My Outlook 2003 seems much slower then Outlook 2000 what I had before and more IO intensive on my computer. Is there any way to speed it up? Does it matter the exchange server verison back end? Thank you, T > My Outlook 2003 seems much slower then Outlook 2000 what I had before > and more IO intensive on my computer. Is there any way to speed it up? > Does it matter the exchange server verison back end? Thank you, T Did you change your hardware as well? Every version of Outlook is a little more hardware intensive than the last, so it's not entirely surprising that...

Why do Data markers in Excel 2003 appear to be bold?
When crating charts in Excell 2003 the Data Markers (numerous points) appear to be bold and blurry. This does not occur in Excel XP. Marker size is set to 2. ...

Exchange 2007 public folders....
I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during installation. I think by doing this, the default public folder store is not created. I manually created a new pf store via the gui, then used powershell to create a new public folder. however outlook (2007 beta2) does not see the public folder hierarchy. is there something im missing? On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:17:26 -0400, "Jimmy" <j@j.j> wrote: >I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during >installation. I think by doing this, the default public fold...

Exchange 2000 System Manager
Can Exchange 2000 system manager run on Windows Server 2003? Thanks There's no need to. You can manage Exchange 2000 servers with Exchange Server 2003 ESM. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A03589D2-B6EA-43F5-809B-44BD44BD6F0C@microsoft.com... > Can Exchange 2000 system manager run on Windows Server 2003? > Thanks Thanks for replying. The ESM for 2003 will not effect the Exchange 2000 enviornment? I need to setup a new b...

: in cell references in formula (Excel 2003)
Someone put the following formula into a spreadsheet that I have to maintain: =ABC!H14:ABC!H18+ABC!H24 I understand the use of : to pass a ranged to a function, but this does not make sense to me. It only adds the values from H14, H18, and H24. Is the use of the : here a typo that happens to work, or is there a good useful purpose for it? Thank you. JerryK It doesn't seem like that should be working. I get a #VALUE! when I use it. If it was intended to sum the range plus H24, then: =SUM(ABC!H14:H18)+ABC!H24 If only those three cells were supposed to be added, then: =SUM(ABC!H14,A...

2003 Publisher and PDF Question
When i convert a published file to pdf, the objects i inserted are lost. What am i doing wrong? A few more details please. What objects? What .pdf software are you using? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Kat" <Kat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FB0E760-6F64-4698-9B86-3498D3BF52EC@microsoft.com... > When i convert a published file to pdf, the objects i inserted are lost. > What am i doing wrong? ...

OnReceive-Event but CArchive is empty???
Hi Group, i am trying to write a client/server app using MFC, CSocket, CSocketFile and CArchive. Now i have a problem i can't solve by myself. All works fine first. The ListenSocket (class CRRSLSocket) at the server listens, the clientsocket on the clientside (class CRRCLSocket) connects and the listensocket accepts the connection and creats the new "serverclient-socket" (class CRRSCSocket). Then my client sends the first information (a string) to the connection and my serverclientsocket reacts with a OnReceive-Event (he goes in the OnReceive-Eventhandler) as expected. So far s...

Outlook client on CRM server and Exchange server
Hi, I have read in some discussion group that Outlook client should not be installed on CRM server and Exchange server. Does it affect e-mail sending and receiving via CRM? If so, and if it is installed on these servers, will uninstalling these solve any e-mail problems? Since I am getting A SOAP error occurred: '80070005Access is denied. ' when I am trying to send email from CRM. Thanks in advance, Bilge Gul Hi, I found the reason of the 'A SOAP error occurred: '80070005Access is denied. ' error. On the Exchange Server, the MSCRMConnector Virtual Directory should...

Help with ldifde or adfind AD<>Exchange
* Also posted in the AD forum Hi, I have a request to separate mail-enabled contacts and legitimate exchange mail boxes which are combined in our exchange organization. I'm trying to get this data from the following attribute: msExchHomeServerName msExchHomeServerName: /o=OrganizationName/ou=Mail-01/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers <--- this is where the contacts & mailboxes are combined Here's a sample ldifde command: ldifde -f output.ldf -s dc12003 -d "dc=snetworks,dc=com" -p subtree -r "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=User)(msExchHomeServerName=...

Is any tech support included with purchase of Visio Pro 2003?
My co-workers are insisting that some support is included when one purchases products from Microsoft (30 days, maybe?). I can't find anything about how to access it (if, indeed, that's true). Is there any free support available for users, and if so, who do I call/e-mail, or is it all on a $35/issue basis right from the start? Thanks for any info... p.s. I've RTFMed until I'm blue in the face - the answers to my questions (2) are not there. Product support varies by country, so you will need to go to http://support.microsoft.com and then pick the product and country t...

Connecting to CRM through MS Access 2003
Hello: In the past I've been able to connect to and update CRM data through MS Access 2003. We recently had to move CRM to another server. This seemed to have been done successfully, but when I tried to use MS Access for a quick report, I was not able to reconnect to the same tables. All I have now are the dbo.Filtered tables which apparently will not allow updates. Does anyone have any suggestion on what to change so that I can alter data through MS Access again? I do not recommend doing something like this. Directly updating the tables risks corrupting the security model of the...

Missing WMI Classes for Exchange Perfmon Counters
I have a report that I created which collects information from various places (Active Directory, Exchange, Event Logs, and Performance Counters) in order to compile a detailed report about the Information Stores on one of our Exchange 2003 clusters. I have recently discovered that the report fails to run when the cluster is running on node 1 because the WMI classes that I use to pull information out of the Performance Counters are not installed/registered for some reason. Specifically, I am trying to use the "Win32_PerfRawData_MSExchangeIS_MSExchangeISMailbox" class, but whe...

Jumping folders
I am curious if anyone else has a problem that I have. Many times when I have scrolled down my long list of storage folders shown in the Folder Pane, when I click on a folder that includes a subfolder, the folder pane instantly jumps up to the top level and I have to scroll back down to where I originally clicked. I am running Win 7 Pro and WLM. It's a minor irritation but I just wondered #1 if anyone else has experienced this or #2 if there is any way to prevent it. Thanks, Tom That is normal, an annoyance...and not preventable. :( -- ...winston ms-mvp m...

Folder conversion
how to convert a folder into a text file containing all messages ? ...

Losing links in Favorites Folder
One of the users here is using Windows XP with Excel 2002. He always uses Favorites folders to store the files that he uses most. It has been fine until recent. Now, when he turns off the computer, whatever in his favorites folder will be gone. Does anyone have idea why? Thanks... ...

Change default access permission on outlook 2003 calendar
Hi, When a new mailbox is created, the Default permission for Calendar is set to None. In order to change it, you have to run Outlook to connect to the mailbox and change it. Is there a way to change the Default permission in Calendar so that when the mailbox is created, it will be set to the desired setting, eg Reviewer so that everyone in our organisation can access other peoples calendars. Are there any good but easy to use third party applications that will enable us to do this? Your help would be greatly appreciated, rabi There are several programs listed at the link below. You m...

Auto-forwarding private messages in Exchange 2003
In Exchange 5.5 you could set an auto-forward from one account to another without having the Private and confidential items included. In Exchange 2003 it appears to forward all messages when setting it in Delivery Options. Is there a way to exclude these items without having to set a rule in every mailbox seperately ? -- Regards, Marc On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:37:03 -0700, "Marc" <Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 you could set an auto-forward from one account to another >without having the Private and confidential items included. In Exchange 20...

Need to Reset a Site Folder in Exchange 2003 Server... GUIDGEN.EXE Q
I need to reset a site folder using GUIDGEN.EXE because of an offline address book problem that I've been having, when people sync in Outlook: 10:07:25 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 10:07:25 0X8004010F Anyhow, I'm following the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q822444 And I'm a little worried about "When you create a new site folder, the data that was previously contained in the original site folder is lost." Will this blow away my public folders, and I'll lose the data? Does anyone have any experience they...

Some Public Folder mails not visible using IMAP
Windows 2000 SP4 server/Exchange 2003 SP Strange thing happened yesterday. In the the course of 2 minutes about 200 mails appeared in one of our Public Folders, mails which had been received earlier into one of the other Public folders. All the mails have correct sender/receiver/subject but have blank messages. The receiving dates have been changed to yesterday's date, but looking at the details in Outlook these mails were all first received on Jan 6, 2006. Even stranger is that when viewed using IMAP these mails are not visible, but using OWA or Outlook in Corporate mode, they are visib...

XP to Windows 7 Outlook 2003 to 2007 contacts no longer address b.
Used Belkin Easy Transfer/Windows Easy Transfer process to copy files from Windows XP (2 years old) computer to new Windows 7 computer. Went from Office Pro 2003 to Office Basic 2007. Everything seems ok -- Outlook has all of my old emails, my sent emails, etc. Contact list looks good. Calendar is fine. But when I try to send an email, there's no address book and I can't seem to find the proper place to reconnect the contact list as the address book. All of the previous questions like this are from 2006-2008, going from XP to Vista and the Microsoft files I've...

Exchange 5.5 within a AD domain?
Hello, What do I need to think about if I want to upgrade my NT 4.0 domain, containing a single Exchange 5.5 server, to Win2k3 AD??? Will my Exchange 5.5 server continue to run?? Troy You will not be able to upgrade the Exchange 5.5 server to w2003. You should check out Microsoft's site for AD deployment / Migration papers. http://support.microsoft.com/winsvr2003ad "Troy Bruder" <troy.bruder@aptconsulting.com> wrote in message news:%233RbVI3wEHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > What do I need to think about if I want to upgrade my NT 4.0 domain, ...