Exchange 2003 EE not using RAM in computer

I have noticed a couple posts over time in this forum regarding
store.exe not using the RAM in a machine. I cannot seem to reply to old
posts, so here is my problem. The store.exe (Ex2k3 EE, SP2 on Win2k
std. SP1) does not use over 1GB. The server has 4GB of RAM but only 2GB
ever is used according to taskmgr, with the store.exe taking almost
exactly 1GB. I have the correctly configured boot.ini, but not sure
where to go from here. There is only one exchange info store that is
around 25GB....

The server is Windows 2003 Std. SP1, not win2k as indicated
above...typo, sorry...

Jeffrey

Read this:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3Perf_ScalGuide/cca8ad17-462b-49b5-8647-2a69606245bb.mspx

Run Exchange Best Practices Analyzer. If there is anything wrong this will
catch it.

Nue
"Jeffrey" <jeffreyvsmith@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The server is Windows 2003 Std. SP1, not win2k as indicated
> above...typo, sorry...

0
imaneophyte (3005)
2/14/2006 11:47:55 PM
Only thing that returned was stuff like auto send failures to microsoft
is not enabled, etc. There was nothing related to memory or
misconfiruations....I might have to give MS a call..

Exchange Cluster

MDE in Access 2003
My office is the process of upgrading all users to Office 2003 from Office XP. I've encountered a problem that when I've edited a database created with Access 2002, and create an MDE file, those users still in Office XP cannot open the MDE file. They receive an error that says something like "file is incorrect format." (And I have to edit all existing databases...Access 2003 shows a missing reference to web components that impedes the database from executing formulas and it gives an error message. In order to check-off the missing reference, I have to open the data...

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

2003: Desktop alerts on IMAP messages?
Sometimes I think I'm dating an airhead, because everytime I go out with Microsoft, she looks more beautiful than ever, but at heart she's still a bubble- gum chewing ditz. So it is with Outlook 2003 My work email uses an IMAP server, but Outlook won't let me get desktop alerts on my IMAP folder. It says that it can only do this for the default inbox (and I can't get my IMAP folder to become the default inbox). So, I've been ignoring the default inbox and using the IMAP folder without alerts. I can change the freaking transparency of the alerts, but I can't...

Highlight a Row Depending on Active Cell Using Button?
Is there a way to highlight a row within a range when a cell is active? The highlight needs to maintain the shading even though it is no longer active. I've seen code on this site using Worksheet Change Event but I was wondering if there was a way you could do this by a Command Button so the user can highlight particular rows by clicking on a button. For example, the user is on cell A5, clicks on the button and it highlights Row A5:AV5. The code is the same as what you saw in the worksheet_change examples just that it goes in a normal subroutine. Your example would be: Sub HiLiteIt() Ra...

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash.
In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want to use a horizontal line. You can do this with an EQ \f field. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "adcodingmaster" <adcodingmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9269E403-DE1E-4BCF-A523-89041E2D9CDB@microsoft.com... > In ms word how to put symbols like 2/3? i dont want to use slash. i want > to > use a horizontal line. > ...

Open Subform in a New Window using a command button
I have a form with a subform which does exactly what I need. However, I want to someway change the subform to a command button so when you click the command button, it will open the subform using the same filter. My form is frmPatent and the subform is sfRelated. The Link Child Field is RelatedMtr and the Link Master Fields is Matter. Can anyone assist me. Thanks! LDMueller Place a button on the form and try this in VBA: docmd.openform "subformname", acnormal,,"RelatedMtr= '" & me.matter & "'" replace the subformname with your own subfo...

Exchange 2003 #5

format numbers with no decimals Excel 2003
I need to display invoice number eg: 145 but i can't seem to get the format cells to work. It keeps rounding it off to a 1 or displays as 1.45. i just upgraded to Excel 2003 my older verison woudl let me do this. Hi just use a format such as 0 "3 digit nubmers with no decimals" wrote: > I need to display invoice number eg: 145 but i can't seem to get the format > cells to work. It keeps rounding it off to a 1 or displays as 1.45. i just > upgraded to Excel 2003 my older verison woudl let me do this. The "0" will not work. it dispalys as a 1 not 145....

Intermediate Excel 2003
Can anyone suggest a good book to improve my Excel Skills. I have a reasonable understanding of the main functions and basic formula creation but I wish to develop things a little further? Many thanks in anticipation of any suggestions. Roger Lots of suggestions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "roger lewis" <rogerlewis@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:a4k3j.1531$WJ3.154@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net... > Can anyone suggest a good book to improve my Excel ...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Linking Visio 2003 Professional to Access 2003 Professional
I know there's a way to do this because I saw it somewhere and now cannot find the site. So, for work I have an Access database that has numerous tables and field. Basically it's a mock-up for an Asset Management System so we have information on Pritners, Workstations, PDAs, etc. What I want to do is pull the information from the database into a infrastructure diagram in Visio to show how everything connects and changes. I also want it to display the various information about each item (serial number, asset number, name, type, etc.). Any help would be appreciated. you might che...

How to the determine the current subform using a macro
Hello, I have a frmTaskList form that contains 3 subforms using tab controls. Each tab has the following subforms: SubForm Name: Form Name: Task List Subform frmTask_List_Active_SubForm Active Task OverDue frmTask_List_Active_OverDue_SubForm New Task frmTask_List_Active_New_SubForm On the frmTaskList I have a button that opens a frmEdit form. When frmEdit opens I want it to contain the records of the one that was selected when the user hit the button to open the frmEdit. The issue is that there are 3 subforms, and I don't know ...

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Problems between two Exchange Servers

OUT LOOK 2003
How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other computer Out Look 2003 that I use.? H2O On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:54:04 -0800, H20 <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other >computer Out Look 2003 that I use.? > >H2O You may want to post your question in a forum supporting Outlook. This newsgroup is for a different program, Microsoft Access. The Microsoft webpage is sometimes confusing and may have misled you - scroll down the list of subjects and find one for Outloo...

how can i use the produc key after use to code.
thanks to sctivate my E-mail addres. ...