Exchange 2000 Information store error (Urgently need help)

We have Exchange 2000 service pack 3 and I have just found event ID 1025 -
function name or description of problem SLINK: Ecupdate Error 0x8004010f on
our Information Store.  The store is running OK and we can send and receive
mail.  The event ID points a few  things out but any help greatly appreciated.
thanks

--
Kath
0

http://www.portsense.com/ng/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/2003/September/17/390282.cfm
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Kaddie" <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote in message
> We have Exchange 2000 service pack 3 and I have just found event ID 1025 -
> function name or description of problem SLINK: Ecupdate Error 0x8004010f
> on
> our Information Store.  The store is running OK and we can send and
> receive
> mail.  The event ID points a few  things out but any help greatly
> appreciated.
> thanks
>
> --
> Kath

0
bharat3597 (1006)
10/4/2005 3:32:09 AM
Try this link and try the follow steps to do a defrag.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329817

"Kaddie" <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote in message
> We have Exchange 2000 service pack 3 and I have just found event ID 1025 -
> function name or description of problem SLINK: Ecupdate Error 0x8004010f
> on
> our Information Store.  The store is running OK and we can send and
> receive
> mail.  The event ID points a few  things out but any help greatly
> appreciated.
> thanks
>
> --
> Kath

0
exchange.mvp (559)
10/4/2005 6:13:34 AM
thanks we have only had this error message once so far and it has not been
with the other error numbers listed  in the knowledgebase article.  Just the
1025 by its self.  Is it possible that this warning could be a warning
because disk space on the server might be getting a bit low.  We are trying
to fix the disk space issue in the next 3-4 days with an email archiving
product.  The Information Store  is running fine in/out mail is working.
thanks
--
Kath

"Andrew Sword [MVP]" wrote:

> Try this link and try the follow steps to do a defrag.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329817
>

> "Kaddie" <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote in message
> > We have Exchange 2000 service pack 3 and I have just found event ID 1025 -
> > function name or description of problem SLINK: Ecupdate Error 0x8004010f
> > on
> > our Information Store.  The store is running OK and we can send and
> > receive
> > mail.  The event ID points a few  things out but any help greatly
> > appreciated.
> > thanks
> >
> > --
> > Kath

0
kathied (62)

Exchange Cluster

Help please with simple chart
I used to Excel, but am a newbie with charts. Am using Excel version 5.0a In connection with a Process, I am recording liquid levels in mls at various times during the day. As a spreadsheet sample, column A, day. column b, time. column c quantity in mls. a1 Day b1 Time c1 mls a2 Mon b2 8:00 c2 225 b3 10:30 c3 100 b4 11:45 c4 100 b5 13:30 c5 120 b6 16:30 c6 200 a7 Tues etc etc Using Chart Wizard I have managed to create the bar chart, but I am stumped on how to get it to show the results. On the vertical left hand side I want mls in vertical bars, a...

Exchange

Chart Errors
I have created a chart using 100% stacked columns. I want my values to show the % each value contributes to a total. I.E. Overage, Current Collections and Total Goal. The chart looks great; however, whenever I update my current collections, the percentage doesn't calculate correctly. The chart seems to be adding all values together to come up with the percentage need and the goal doesn't seem to shrink. Any ideas? Are Overage, Current collections and Total Goal stacked on top of one another. If so, the % calculated would be based on the total of all three. "Scacci...

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Unable to get TextBoxes property of Worksheet Class Error
I have posted elsewhere to try and get resolution on my issue and decided to ask for help here as well. I have an issue that is driving me crazy. I have a workbook that has multiple sheets and some of these sheets have Textboxes (from the drawing tool) on the sheet with standard naming (i.e. TextBox 1, TextBox 2, etc.) I have a button that executes code that takes and builds an external file with the data from the worksheets, including the TextBoxes. During that process I am checking to see if those worksheets with TextBoxes have anything entered before attempting to grab the...

Exchange / POP3

Sending Error Message
When I press the Send/Receive button, it appears that Outlook 2003 is trying to send 3 or 4 files even though there are no files to be sent. I then get the following error message which quickly disappears: Task 'pop.xxxxxxx.com.au' - Sending reported error (0x80040201): 'Unknown Error 0x80040201'. Outlook seems to work OK otherwise. I do not have Outlook Express installed. I have vet, zonealarm, adaware, spybot etc and can't find any viruses, trojans etc. ...

Can anyone help me to print?
Ok, granted I'm a computer moron, but this is ridiculous! I've created and saved several Microsoft Publisher files and went to create a new one today, and cannot get the darn thing to print! I've gone through every step of the Publisher Troubleshoot process and can't get my newly created flyer to print! I've tried removing the graphic, cleaning out hard drive space, printing another file (just fine). Can't think of anything else to do to get my new file to print, after spending all this time creating it! Of course I have no current software tech support ...

virus attacks against Exchange

store item quantity
hi can any one tell me which table includes the item quantity of each store in hq database. thanks ItemDynamics -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "BACHA11" <BACHA11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6817D99-2062-43A8-9CC4-65D7EB17360B@microsoft.com... > hi > can any one tell me which table includes the item quantity of each store > in > hq database. > thanks thank you ryan ,i got it "Ryan @ R...

Exchange 2003 #5

Need to add apostrophe to beginning of cell
How can I shut off date autoformatting? I have a cell that I have to enter the numbers "02-03" (no quotes), but Excel keeps turning it into a date. How can I get around this? Setting AutoFormatting to None or setting the cell type to General does nothing. Any ideas, anyone? Thanks, Aaron Aaron Your subject says it all. Add the apostrophe. Alternate.....pre-format the cell(s) to Text before entering your data. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:42:51 -0700, Aaron <agchandler@comcast.not> wrote: >How can I shut off date autoformatting? I have a cell...

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

help with RAND
I have the following formula: =RAND()*(100-50)+50 How can I force it to return a whole number? I'm creating worksheets for kids and I'm getting: 85+31=115 I have the cell attributes set to no decimals but I'm guessing the SUM formula is still grabbing the full random numbers and rounding up or down. While I'm on the subject, are there worksheets already created and available for download somewhere. I'm teaching grandkids math skills. thanks! "shank" <shank@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:ufAFM#G1DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I have the fo...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Problems between two Exchange Servers

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

Third request for help with Payables Error message!
Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated! We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a ...

help with lookup formula (SHEET 1 attatched)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...