Exchange 2000: e-mail account does not exist

I was having an issue with a users mailbox that i could not fix (Calendar
reminders would never pop up), so i exported the mailbox to a .pst and
deleted the mailbox.  I created a fresh new mailbox and imported the .pst and
now at random people get this message when trying to send email to the
mailbox:

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent
to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out
the correct address.
            <tgp14.blabhlabh.com #5.1.1>

This happens both internally and externally and I have not found anywhere in
AD or on the Exchange install that would point to the users old mailbox.
What should I look for and where should I look?

Thanks!

Rich

0
rstutte (1)

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:44:01 -0800, rstutte
<rstutte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I was having an issue with a users mailbox that i could not fix (Calendar
>reminders would never pop up), so i exported the mailbox to a .pst and
>deleted the mailbox.  I created a fresh new mailbox and imported the .pst and
>now at random people get this message when trying to send email to the
>mailbox:
>
>The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent
>to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out
>the correct address.
>            <tgp14.blabhlabh.com #5.1.1>
>
>This happens both internally and externally and I have not found anywhere in
>AD or on the Exchange install that would point to the users old mailbox.
>What should I look for and where should I look?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Rich
Depending on what you can get your hands on this may or not be easy.
If you can trace from a message you replied to the deleted user you
can get the address you need. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313324
will help you apply that address to the new account so that a
"replied" message will find the right place. The calendar items
should, by extension, be resolved
0
mark7219 (5666)

converting public-folders mail adress to user-adress
Hello, single Exchange 2003 on a SBS. I deleted a public folder named 'support' with the adress support@mycompany.de because I need the same adress for a user account now (we are switching to a trouble ticket system, that polls Pop3). Deleting public folder -> no problem. Creating a user account with the same e-mail-adress (smtp) -> no problem. When i write a mail to the adress now I get an reply from exchange, the account doesn't exist in this organization. A second e-mail adress support@mysecondcompany.de works without problems. Any idea? Thanks Alfred i figured ou...

Is it possible to have a name for a page rather than a number in e
I have this excel worksheet sorted by groupnames with subtotals for various columns. Having created page breaks to assist printing each groups' data per sheet, I wish to have the name of the group as the title while printing. The problem is that the group name needs to change with each sheet or page break as it is printed. Is it possible to achieve this and how? Hope my issue is clear? ...

2 MX records to two different Mail Servers
This is the scenario so please do not change it or make recommendation for the change...all hypothetical setup. I want to have two Exchange Servers at two different location to answer Internet Mail requests. These locations are NOT linked in anyway, but WILL use the same public DNS name for mail. For example, COMPANY.COM. If I have COMPANY.COM MX records pointing to two different IP Address (the two locations - I assume by MX weight records), will the mail arrive at the destination hosting the actual user mailbox? I have UserA@COMPANY.COM. Mail is destined to him - was not found on...

Userform is moveable and leaves traces of prior positions Excel 2000
Hello. I am new to user forms in Excel. The form causing the problem is not meant to be moved, but I don't know to freeze its position, using form properties, or VBA. When I drag the form around the screen, partial images from its prior positions remain on the screen. Such images do not occur in Windows when I drag windows around. I have heard of a document describing an "unmovable userform" that I can't find on the web. Can someone tell me how to: 1 - freeze the form's position on the screen, or 2 - change settings to eliminate the phantom traces. Thanks for any h...

window mail 12-08-09
I no longer am receiving my email. Instead I am receiving my husbands. What happeneded that this change occured and how do you fix it so I can receive my email? Do you have separate Vista login accounts? If you access both accounts under one login accounts, then you will get emails for both. Windows Mail dumps all email from all accounts into one Inbox. If you have separate Vista login accounts, then configure Windows Mail in each account to only access that person's email. "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E626DEF-CF...

How to multiply percentages in a CROSSTAB-action (instead of e.g. SUM)
I'm looking for a solution to MULTIPLY percentages in order to come to a 'summed' total percentage via e.g. a TRANSFORM function in a crosstab-query (MS Access 2003) Example: record 1 - 0,95 - 2007 record 2 - 0,85 - 2008 record 3- 0.62 - 2008 record 4 - 0.12 - 2008 record ... I want to have a crosstabquery that results in a column per year (2007, 2008, ...) and where the total is the 'multiplication' instead of the SUM. e.g.. for 2008, the result should give : 0,85 x 0,62 x 0,12 = 0,063... Is this possible by using an SQL-command (which), or do I need to use a VBA...

New mail message defaults
I have a couple of people using Outlook 2000 Rich Text Format and with Word as the e-mail editor. One is trying to save the zoom % at 100 (currently defaulting to 75) for new mail messages. The other one is trying to change the Style from List to Normal in a new mail message. They will change for the current session, but once they exit outlook and come back in, the old defaults are still there. Is there a way to fix this? You may need to fix the Normal.dot template. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Glenda" <hann@uniprofoodservice.com> wrote in message news:031d...

Upload speed of e mails
I am using OE6 with XP pro sp3. I have recently changed from dial up to ADSL which is obviously much faster.The e mails however still send at snail pace, Is the sending speed of OE fixed in some way? Just curious to know. tia Joe Are you virus scanning emails? Turn it off. You may have to uninstall and reinstall to completely remove the email scanning. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "joe" <joe@ebox.com> wrote in message news:#hXvowFkKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I am using OE6 with XP pro sp3. I have recently changed from dial up to > ADSL wh...

Multiple copies of a forwarded email in Exchange
Hie all, I have a challenge that is a thorn in side. Background that may help: I have seven Exchange servers in one 2003 Active Directory domain. These servers are located in six ddifferent countries with one country also hosting the front end server. I have contacts that have email addresses belonging to other sytems e.g yahoo.com hotmail.com etc. On to my Challenge: I have setup forwarding for a number of accounts to their contacts (one of them is my CEO). What happens is that if anyone who's mailbox is not hosted on the same server as his mailbox, sends him email, more than on...

Incomplete internet mail header
Hi, After upgrading our exchange 5.5 to 2k3, a strange issue about how exchange manage internet mail header has appeared. Our current implementation is like this : MTA sendmail ---SMTP--> MTA Exchange with SMTP/X400 connectors ---X400--> exchange 2K3 All incoming SMTP mails received by Exchange2k3 have their headers mangled. Example : Here is the correct header, before we upgrade our exchange server (previous v5.5) : Received: from ... by ... with SMTP (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version 5.5.2653.13) id Q533YR7F; Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:10:47 +0200 Received: from al...

Sending mail from an ASP webpage
Hi all, We have just converted to Windows SBS2003 with Exchange 2003. Our intranet and a few other internal webbased systems used to rely on CDO Mail to send emails via these webpages (be they webmail type pages or alerts etc). We were running a Win2K server before hand and were able to use the Default SMTP Virtual Server to send our mail with. Now that we have upgraded, it has changed somewhat and it appears to no longer operate in the same fashion. IIS is considerably different (which i'm slowly getting the hang of) and we now use exchange as our mail server. How do we set this new m...

Outlook 2000 keeps running
Outlook 2000 will keep receiving emails after the program has been shut down. Task manager shows no procees for Outlook running and the system is spyware/virus free. What can cause this and how can it be fixed? I have tried reinstalling and repairing Office but that didnot work. ...

sending mail options
How to send mail to 5-6 ppl in BCC and leave to filed empty? Dont want to add anything to "to" field. so revievers wont see any to part. or better, how to make reciever see their name on "to" filed while others are hidden. why someone might need this? While sending a product offer to companies, I'd like to send it once and want every customer see their name on "to" files. Saves lots of time cause I am sending lots of mails:p mns <mns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to send mail to 5-6 ppl in BCC and leave to filed empty? Dont > want...

missing e-mail messages
I'm stuck with a problem We have a group, containing several local mailbox-enabled users. Most of E-mail messages, reaching the group by its e-mail address, are then delivered to those users. But some are not reaching one of the users. In the Message Tracking Center, Message History shows that a message was received and locally delivered to the store to every user of the group. "SMTP Store Driver: Message Delivered Locally to Store to login@server.com" Though, when the user open his Inbox, the messages are not there. Some reach, some do not. How to understand, what'...

Quick Campaign Queue e-mail sends from user
Hi, We are using CRM v4.0 using the e-mail router in a Lotus Notes shop. Quick Campaign Scenario. Send out an e-mail, select to send it our on behalf of a queue. The e-mail is sent out, however, it sends it on behalf of the user's e-mail, and does not use the queue e-mail address. Any ideas on why this might be? Note: this does work for Direct & Bulk e-mails. ...

CRM 3.0 - SQL 2000 Reporting Services
We have an installation of Microsoft CRM 3.0 SBE running on SBS 2003 Premium (ISA is not installed). The installation is working perfectly all round with one exception. We suspect that our problem has something to do with either the configuration of our certificate or CRM, reporting services and IIS permissions. CRM was installed on a fresh installation of SBS. When running reports from CRM on the server itself we have no problems what-so-ever. When we run reports from a domain member client pc on the network and run a report we can edit criteria in the report viewer and run repo...

restore accounts
A user accidently deleted some accounts. What's the easiest way to get them back? I have the backup of all the databases. Please indicate. Thanks. Hello Jun, there is no way to restore the accounts except restoring a backup of your crm-database. For the future you should forbid deleting in the security role...then the users only can deactivate the accounts (thats the recommended way, instead of delete). Mario > A user accidently deleted some accounts. What's the easiest way to get > them back? I have the backup of all the databases. Please indicate. > Thanks. > ...

VPN boots me off when accessing Exchange Server over DSL
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C4374C.80FD42A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This has become a real pain in the A** for me and my boss wants answers = ASAP! Here's the setup... Small Business Server 2000 (File Server, Exchange 2000 Server, VPN & Firewall, DNS, WINS...too much = on one box, really) Connected to Netopia Router -- no firewall or VPN, simple NAT device, = acts as pass-through router. Here's the problem... a.. User connects to DSL at hom b.. User con...

Exchange
Using Exch 2003 is there any way to export contacts for a user account mailbox through exchange without actually loging user into network and doing export????? you can use exmerge...ignore all folders except the contacts folder... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Christi" <chess@nospam.gibraltardesign.com> wrote in message news:OCHQHPwEHHA.4404@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Using Exch 2003 is there any way to export contacts for a user account > mailbox through exchange without actually loging user into network and > doing export????? > On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:40...

Access 2000 keeps corrupting?
All, I am using Access 2000 (would love to upgrade but isn't going to happen anytime soon!) When i'm not too busy, i like to take a copy of the database and play around with it to see if i can make it do everything i want. However, every time i import or export back into the main database, it corrupts (all buttons stop working on all forms - very time consuming to fix). Does anyone know why this happens and if there's a way of stopping it from happening? Kirstie Couple of things could be going on here. The first thing to do would be to check that you have applied the ...

Analytical Accounting table AAG00102
Hi Team, The ordinal data in this table should be stored at a company database level rather than the Dynamics database level. If, like me, you run testing copies of your production DB's that you restore from live backups as and when required. It is a pain to have to go back into AAG00102 to update the ordinal values for the testing company ID to reflect the same values as the production company ID each time you do a restore. If the table was taken down to company level, the ordinal valuse would be part of the restore from backup. My $0.02 worth. Cheers. R. ---------------- Thi...

Delayed e-mail not being sent
Hi everyone, Here's the scenario. I'm using Outlook 2003 connected to an Exchange server. I can compose a message and go into the options and select the "Do not deliver before" and set a future date/time for the message to go out. I can exit Outlook and the message will still send at the specified time. If I add a pop3 account to my Outlook, the delayed message will not be sent out if I exit Outlook, I've applied Office SP3 and I still have the same problem. Anyone seen this problem before? Thanks. "Arnold A" wrote ... > Here's the scen...

not receiving notifying e-mails
Hi All, I don't receive notifying e-mails. I changed my notifying address to eliminate errors at my side, but it didn't solve the problem. I know that this is not an Excel problem, but I couldn't find any contact to this forum's support staff. Can anybody help me? -- Regards! Stefi Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I suggest using a news reader instead of that "web interface" to access this newsgroup. Stefi wrote: > Hi All, > > I don't receive notifying e-mails. I changed my notifying address to > elimina...

Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router XML configuration file
Hi Can somebody give me a sample XML file. The one that I got from the Implementation guide is like below but it doesn't work and you ge the error like "The specified configuration file format is not valid." Sample Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router XML configuration file <CRMSetup> <EmailServer> <WebsiteUrl>http://website</WebsiteUrl> <CRMMailbox>CRMMAIL</CRMMailbox> <InstallDir>c:\program files\mscrm</InstallDir> <InstallType>new</InstallType> </EmailServer> </CRMSetup> Regards Ahsan ...

Exchange 2003 Mail Boxes Query
Hi I not am Exchange 2003 expert but have some questions about the Administration of Exchange 2003. 1) Does Exchange 2003 provide notification of corrupted mail boxes and mail stores and if yes how can this be set up? 2) Does Exchange 2003 provide tools for administration of mail boxes and mail stores, ideally that can run as part of the standard process of maintaining an Exchange system without having to take down who mailbox stores? 3) Does Exchange 2003 provide a tool that can run as part of the standard operation with out having to take the system offline for the re...