Exch 5.5 is stripping off html formatting

The only place I know of in exch admin I have html turned on..
But it is still stripping the html formatting off the email messages..

Does anyone have any type of solution or work around or something I'm not seeing..

thanks for your help.
Scott
0
tazdog8 (4)

And that one place would be...?

"tazdog" <tazdog8@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The only place I know of in exch admin I have html turned on..
> But it is still stripping the html formatting off the email messages..
>
> Does anyone have any type of solution or work around or something I'm not
seeing..

> thanks for your help.
> Scott

0
svanallen (210)

OWA Question (Exch 2003)
Exchange 2003. If I go to http://owa/exchange/mailbox and login as Administrator to a certain persons mailbox (Administrator in our domain has rights to all mailboxes) - can the user tell if their email has been logged into? Can I tell from Event viewer or other means? If you open and read messages, they will be marked as read when they view them in Outlook themselves. What is the overall goal? Maybe there is a better way. William Lefkovics, MCSE, A+, ExchangeMVP Hades wrote: > Exchange 2003. > > If I go to http://owa/exchange/mailbox and login as Administrator to a > ...

Syncing information between AD and Exchange 5.5
I am not sure if anyone can answer this we users on Exchange 5.5 as well as AD. I would would if anyone know of a third party program that will allow me to populate information on the Exchange 5.5 side onto the AD user side? For instance for the email portion of it I would like to populate users email and have it appear on the AD side. I know I might have to select the users which isn't a big deal but anything would be nice. TIA. On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:35:52 -0500, "WooYing" <wooying@nospaming.net> wrote: >I am not sure if anyone can answer this we users on Exchan...

Trend Micro SMEX ver 6 and exch 2k
Hi. I am running exchange 2k enterprise on a win2k platform (patched and hotfixed to date) I am also running scanmail for exchange version 6 (SMEX) and the e-manager plug-in for Smex anti-spam. My issue is this, every day at approx 1:30pm clients outlook become unresponsive until the exchange server is rebooted. Stopping the Exchange or SMEX related services is not an option because the ScanMail_RealTimeScan service appears to interact with the store in such a way as to prevent either service from stopping gracefully. ie they just hang and the only work around is reboot server. Not good ;0( ...

Comments #5
I made a long comment in my excel spread sheet and I want to highlight the comment and copy and paste in a Word document. The comment is longer than one page so how can I highlight it so I can copy it? Richard How did you make this comment? Insert>Comment or? You should be able to right-click on the cell and Edit Comment. Highlight the text and copy. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:56:40 -0700, "Richard" <miller6708@cox.net> wrote: >I made a long comment in my excel spread sheet and I want to highlight the >comment and copy and paste in a ...

from publisher to html
Hi, I'm newbie about publisher 2003 and I've a strange problem. I've created a little web site and I'm trying to publish it, so I've exported it in html format through "save as" publisher function. The resulting web site is enormous, it has plenty of useless office tags and the photos too are enormous. I mean that I've inserted big photos in it, but using publisher functions, I've resized and crop them. But, despite of that, publisher export them in full format, and even in correct and littler format. How to force publisher 2003 to create a more "...

Changing cell format
I have a worksheet that is populated with data exported from Access. The data in the Access table was serial numbers with an occasional (rare) alpha character. The column was formatted "Text" in Access. When I exported it to Excel, every value in this field (around 3000 entries), has an apostrophe (') inserted at the frontof the cell. Find and Replace does not see the ' How can I remove this so that I can use Fill>Series to populate the gaps in my data (there are many gaps)? Try copying the ' Access character and pasting it into the Replace menu. It could be...

Does DDNS work with Exch 2003?
I had DDNS (no-ip.com) working with Exchange 2000 a while ago but now I'm trying it out on 2003 and cannot get it to work. Everything gets stuck in the queue and mail from the outside bounces back to the sender. I know I'm a rookie but it's the only way I can learn. I have a feeling my FQDN is not right as well as my MX records. Any help will be appreciated. BP As long as your Exchange 2003 server is able to receive messages, that shouldn't cause any problem (of course, supposing your DDNS is updated when necessary). What error message do you get ? "Brian Par...

Exch.2003, clients cannot open attachments
I have exchange 2003 and clients are complaining that they cannot open attachment. Any suggestion ? Thanks Do you have anti virus software scanning your mail when it goes out? Maybe the virus software is corrupting the file before it sent. Try stopping the service. Gary ...

Migration Exch 5.5 to Exch 2003
Hello all. I had a lot of fun with our old Exchange server lately as I have the function of an admin here in our small company, but to be true: I am none. Making a lot of errors, learning more. At last we convinced the boss to buy new software, even though it was not in our "investment plan". New software yes, but not new hardware. Ok, here my problems are starting... This is current: PDC with Win NT 4.0 (2 GB first harddisk partition - WHY?) BDC with Win NT 4.0 (same 2GB partition thing, is there a special reason for it? This prevents me from "simple updating" the comp...

illegal operation #5
when i attempt to open outlook a box opens saying there was an illegal operation "outlook caused an invalid page fault in module OUTLLIB.DLL at 017f: 3a61f688" what does that mean and what can I do? ...

Time Format
-53323.9904390046 Hi can you please help me how to change this to time format HH:MM:YY AM/PM What Date/Time should that value actually be? "Dinesh" wrote: > -53323.9904390046 > > Hi can you please help me how to change this to time format > > HH:MM:YY AM/PM ...

Old user keeps receiving mail in Exch 2003
I have a old user (she has been deleted) that keeps receiving a large amount of SPAM. I have the Exchange server automatically move this undeliverable mail to a folder on the server called BadMail, and once a week I go and manually delete all the files in that directory. The question are: 1. Can exchange be set up to reject the mail to this old user (not except it for local delivery to the domain) 2. If not 1, then can I set exchange up to automatically dump the inbound undeliverables Thanks in advance what version of Exchange? if it's 2000 or 2003, you can configure your serv...

Exchange 5.5 #15
We have just recovered our priv.edb database using eseutil /p. we have lost data as expected, however we also have e-mails from 28/01/04 and we can't read or delete them. Is there any way we can get rid of these e-mails? Your input would be greatly appreciated, as we have around 100 employees and they all have these undeletable emails. Thanks in advance, Graham Walker lukebrennan <lukebrennan@iinet.net.au> wrote: >Graham Walker wrote: >> We have just recovered our priv.edb database using >> eseutil /p. we have lost data as expected, however we also >> ha...

Automatic formatting of Significant Figures ....
Hi all, I have a table of numbers, ranging from about 0.552 to about 821. Al numbers have exactly 3 significant figures. Is there any way to automatically format ALL the numbers in this tabl to show exactly 3 significant figures only, without having to resort t exponent notation? Thanks in advance -- CF ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CFD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2730 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46974 On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:56:49 -0500, CFD <CFD.1vqk2c...

Need Excel equivalent of Lotus CTRL-SHIFT-PG UP/DWN #5
Ohhhh let me try that...thanks -- vpr8 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vpr80's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1578 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27340 ...

Exch 2003: Alternate Server recovery question
Sorry my last post was really long. What is the alternate server recovery scenario useful for (that is when is it necessary to recover exchange to an alternate server that is on a separate AD forest, with a separate DC and DNS server)? I thought that was a thing of the past...exch 5.5. if you want to see what i mean click http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/events/exchange2003/tnt1-101.mspx and click the "Alternate Server Recovery" link. thank you TM Ayala Well, Recovery Storage Groups don't work for every situation. For example, if the original Exchange server...

Repost
Sorry for the repost but my CIO wants me to move forward on this project TODAY (Tue, May 4th). Any feedback before I make a move would be helpful. **************************** We are running (1) one Exchange 5.5 server w/sp 4 in our company and it is running on a Windows NT 4.0 server w/sp 6a. We are running (2) two Windows 2003 Servers and Active Directory (AD), DNS, DHCP and WINS. We would like to migrate to Exchange 2003 running on a NEW Windows 2003 Server box. Here are the steps I was thinking about doing for the migration. Can someone take a look at them and see if I am on the ri...

Pop3 Problem #5
Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 SP2 Outlook 2003 SP1 When Outlook trys to Send\Receive it hangs up when checking my pop3 accounts. No error messages. Then the computer slows down until it freezes up and can only be rebooted by disconnection the power source. Any ideas Thanks Don After reading some of the other posts I found a suggestion to unload any add-ins. I unclicked the fax add-in and it cleared up the problem. Thanks "Don Pistulka" <NotAnAddress@myplace.com> wrote in message news:%239Zb5kQKFHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Windows XP Home Edition Vers...

Finding Formatted Cells
I have a 50,000 line spreadsheet with highlight (color) formatting in some cells. I'd like to count the number of reds and do a filter on the yellows. Is this possible with countif, and filter logic? Thank you in advance. See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html and http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "bcnu" <bcnu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F49CCF73-1BC0-43C2-A1E5-8DEEA2DD84B7@microsoft.com... > I have a 50,000 line spreadsheet with highlight (colo...

Date Formula #5
I need help with a formula that goes form cell to cell returning the next month's date... For example, in cell A10, I have current date "3/12/05" ... in cell A11, I'd like to input a formula that will return "4/12/05" and so forth... What formula can I use? ... TIA!!! LavaDude =A10+1 -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Davey Boy" <mikioiTAKEOUT@gte.net> wrote in message news:Xns96179C63C835mikioigtenet@199.45.49.11... >I need help with a formula that goes form cell to cell returning the next > month's date......

XP Home/Outlook (Exchange 5.5) login errors
Hi there--I hope someone can help me. I have a home user with XP home installed. This machine has been configured to access an Exchange 5.5 mailbox (using Outlook xp). When the user brings this machine into the office and connects (physically)to my network and attempts to login to his mailbox he gets an error message indicating the his login information is "incorrect". This user can dial in via RAS and is prompted for his user name and password without a problem. He can also access his mailbox via OWA. It's just when he connects physically to the network that he is getting t...

Data arranged in calender format
I'm being asked to summarize and show data in a calender view. Does anyone know how to accomplish this without having to copy and paste each time? Is there a way to create a pivot table design that can do this? Any help would be appreciated. Chris Some time ago I developed a solution for another poster. She had a list of activites with dates on one sheet and wanted to show those activities on another sheet in a calendar format. Is this the kind of thing that you want to do? If so, send me an email to: pashurst <at> auditel.net (change the obvious), and I'll...

Cannot remove last 5.5 server
Hi All, I need some guidence in removing the last 5.5 server. We migrated to exchange 2003 with out any problems, we moved all the mailboxes and public folders to the new 2k3 server. I removed the ADC prior to reading the KB article that shows how to remove the last 5.5 box, which states that after I delete the 5.5 server I have to force replication of the config_CA in order for the deletion to replicate. My question is should I just install the ADC once again or can I remove the server without affecting Exch. 2k3 using ADSI Edit (KB 328668)? I need to remove this box but I am nervous...

OWA 5.5 error message
Hello, I have an OWA 5.5 server running on windows 2000 server, mailbox server resides on a different server, exchange 5.5 on win2k. Exchange has multiple sites. My problem: when somebody tries to logon to webmail from a different domain (trusted) than the one with OWA they get :There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request and OWA logs event id: 100, source: w3svc with the message: There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request. The data is the error code. Could somebody help, please? P.S. Users logon using domain\username for...

Format Tab Control
I have a form with 8 tabs. Each tab represents a seperate category of questions, so each tab has about 10 questions. Each question has a dropdown box to select a response from. At the end of each tab or set of questions, before the user advances to the next tab, I would like access to verify that all the questions were answered, ie. there are no blanks in any of the dropdown boxes. If true, I would like the tab control format to change, or a graphic be added to the top of the tab indicating that particular tab is complete. Is this possible? -- Message posted via http://www.accessm...