exception list

where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering?
0
jlconley (5)
2/28/2006 6:41:29 PM
exchange.admin 57650 articles. 1 followers. Follow

11 Replies
638 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 40

Global Settings in ESM

Nue
"jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
> where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering? 


0
imaneophyte (3005)
2/28/2006 6:59:21 PM
Not sure what you mean - there's no exception list as such.

You can insert IP addresses of known/trusted hosts (from customers/partners 
and such.. ) in Connection Filtering's Global Accept/Deny lists and these 
will bypass all other filters. Will need to enable Connection Filtering.
-- 
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT
www.zenprise.com
blog: www.suneja.com/blog
-----------------------------------------


"jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
> where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering? 


0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
2/28/2006 7:01:10 PM
Can you be a little more specific.

"Nuevo" wrote:

> Global Settings in ESM
> 
> Nue
> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering? 
> 
> 
> 
0
jlconley (5)
2/28/2006 7:09:29 PM
All other spam filtes I have ever worked with have had an exception or white 
list where you can add individual addresses, whole domains or specific mail 
servers so that all mail from any of these are simply passed through and not 
filtered.  I have not been able to find this setting on intelligent message 
filtering.  The exception lists that are there apparently do not apply to 
intelligent message filtering.  

"Bharat Suneja" wrote:

> Not sure what you mean - there's no exception list as such.
> 
> You can insert IP addresses of known/trusted hosts (from customers/partners 
> and such.. ) in Connection Filtering's Global Accept/Deny lists and these 
> will bypass all other filters. Will need to enable Connection Filtering.
> -- 
> Bharat Suneja
> MCSE, MCT
> www.zenprise.com
> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
> -----------------------------------------
> 
> 
> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering? 
> 
> 
> 
0
jlconley (5)
2/28/2006 7:28:56 PM
Message Delivery Properties (Global Settings - ESM), Connection  Filtering 
Tab, Global Accept and Deny.

Nue
"jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:0834DE53-9EBF-4E64-8565-75F3B62E0194@microsoft.com...
> Can you be a little more specific.
>
> "Nuevo" wrote:
>
>> Global Settings in ESM
>>
>> Nue
>> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
>> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering?
>>
>>
>> 


0
imaneophyte (3005)
2/28/2006 8:05:56 PM
I have tried that, it only applies to mail servers not domains or specific 
addresses and apparently has no effect on intelligent message filtering.


"Nuevo" wrote:

> Message Delivery Properties (Global Settings - ESM), Connection  Filtering 
> Tab, Global Accept and Deny.
> 
> Nue
> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:0834DE53-9EBF-4E64-8565-75F3B62E0194@microsoft.com...
> > Can you be a little more specific.
> >
> > "Nuevo" wrote:
> >
> >> Global Settings in ESM
> >>
> >> Nue
> >> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
> >> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering?
> >>
> >>
> >> 
> 
> 
> 
0
jlconley (5)
2/28/2006 8:16:29 PM
If you insert the IP address of a sending host in Connection Filtering's 
Global Accept list, it will bypass all other filters.

If you enable Connection Filtering on a SMTP virtual server (after inserting 
the sending host's IP address in Global Accept list in Global Settings), 
test after restarting the smtp vs.
-- 
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT
www.zenprise.com
blog: www.suneja.com/blog
-----------------------------------------


"jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:495B3E25-4464-4CDF-9559-4B7603733C51@microsoft.com...
>I have tried that, it only applies to mail servers not domains or specific
> addresses and apparently has no effect on intelligent message filtering.
>
>
> "Nuevo" wrote:
>
>> Message Delivery Properties (Global Settings - ESM), Connection 
>> Filtering
>> Tab, Global Accept and Deny.
>>
>> Nue
>> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:0834DE53-9EBF-4E64-8565-75F3B62E0194@microsoft.com...
>> > Can you be a little more specific.
>> >
>> > "Nuevo" wrote:
>> >
>> >> Global Settings in ESM
>> >>
>> >> Nue
>> >> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
>> >> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message 
>> >> > filtering?
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>>
>>
>> 


0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
2/28/2006 8:20:26 PM
It should overrride everything (hence global settings) in fact it is a 
method used to "sorta" create whitelist functionality within Exchange. Are 
you saying that if you put in an Ip address of someone's mail server (taken 
from their MX record) that IMF does not honor the global accept?

Nue
"jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:495B3E25-4464-4CDF-9559-4B7603733C51@microsoft.com...
>I have tried that, it only applies to mail servers not domains or specific
> addresses and apparently has no effect on intelligent message filtering.
>
>
> "Nuevo" wrote:
>
>> Message Delivery Properties (Global Settings - ESM), Connection 
>> Filtering
>> Tab, Global Accept and Deny.
>>
>> Nue
>> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:0834DE53-9EBF-4E64-8565-75F3B62E0194@microsoft.com...
>> > Can you be a little more specific.
>> >
>> > "Nuevo" wrote:
>> >
>> >> Global Settings in ESM
>> >>
>> >> Nue
>> >> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
>> >> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message 
>> >> > filtering?
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>>
>>
>> 


0
imaneophyte (3005)
2/28/2006 8:25:09 PM
See my reply above to your Connection Filtering post. If you have particular 
customer/partner/other trusted domains you want to allow, you can lookup (or 
ask for) their SMTP hosts' ip addresses and insert them in the Global Accept 
list - it will bypass IMF and all other filters.

As far as whitelists for particular SMTP email addresses is concerned, IMF 
does not have it and many folks would like to see this in IMF. However, 
managing whitelists quickly becomes cumbersome and doesn't scale. (Same 
argument can be made of blacklists as well, which IMF does have in the form 
of Sender Filtering). Besides, email addresses/headers can easily be faked 
and therefore they're not as effective as allowing mail from trusted ip 
addresses of sending domains. (Kind of what Sender ID veers towards as well 
to some extent by designating specific hosts as authorized senders for a 
particular domain.. ).

You might want to take a look at IMF Tune - it adds this functionality to 
IMF.
http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/
-- 
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT
www.zenprise.com
blog: www.suneja.com/blog
-----------------------------------------


"jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:15C0FD99-E246-4A56-AEF2-D25D144A78F1@microsoft.com...
> All other spam filtes I have ever worked with have had an exception or 
> white
> list where you can add individual addresses, whole domains or specific 
> mail
> servers so that all mail from any of these are simply passed through and 
> not
> filtered.  I have not been able to find this setting on intelligent 
> message
> filtering.  The exception lists that are there apparently do not apply to
> intelligent message filtering.
>
> "Bharat Suneja" wrote:
>
>> Not sure what you mean - there's no exception list as such.
>>
>> You can insert IP addresses of known/trusted hosts (from 
>> customers/partners
>> and such.. ) in Connection Filtering's Global Accept/Deny lists and these
>> will bypass all other filters. Will need to enable Connection Filtering.
>> -- 
>> Bharat Suneja
>> MCSE, MCT
>> www.zenprise.com
>> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
>> -----------------------------------------
>>
>>
>> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
>> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering?
>>
>>
>> 


0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
2/28/2006 8:25:51 PM
BTW, are you on Exchange Server 2003 SP2?
-- 
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT
www.zenprise.com
blog: www.suneja.com/blog
-----------------------------------------


"jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:15C0FD99-E246-4A56-AEF2-D25D144A78F1@microsoft.com...
> All other spam filtes I have ever worked with have had an exception or 
> white
> list where you can add individual addresses, whole domains or specific 
> mail
> servers so that all mail from any of these are simply passed through and 
> not
> filtered.  I have not been able to find this setting on intelligent 
> message
> filtering.  The exception lists that are there apparently do not apply to
> intelligent message filtering.
>
> "Bharat Suneja" wrote:
>
>> Not sure what you mean - there's no exception list as such.
>>
>> You can insert IP addresses of known/trusted hosts (from 
>> customers/partners
>> and such.. ) in Connection Filtering's Global Accept/Deny lists and these
>> will bypass all other filters. Will need to enable Connection Filtering.
>> -- 
>> Bharat Suneja
>> MCSE, MCT
>> www.zenprise.com
>> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
>> -----------------------------------------
>>
>>
>> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
>> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering?
>>
>>
>> 


0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
2/28/2006 8:43:37 PM
i am on 2003 sp2

i have put the ip address of the sending server in the global accept list 
and it is still refused unless i tell the SPAM filter to do nothing.



"Bharat Suneja" wrote:

> BTW, are you on Exchange Server 2003 SP2?
> -- 
> Bharat Suneja
> MCSE, MCT
> www.zenprise.com
> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
> -----------------------------------------
> 
> 
> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:15C0FD99-E246-4A56-AEF2-D25D144A78F1@microsoft.com...
> > All other spam filtes I have ever worked with have had an exception or 
> > white
> > list where you can add individual addresses, whole domains or specific 
> > mail
> > servers so that all mail from any of these are simply passed through and 
> > not
> > filtered.  I have not been able to find this setting on intelligent 
> > message
> > filtering.  The exception lists that are there apparently do not apply to
> > intelligent message filtering.
> >
> > "Bharat Suneja" wrote:
> >
> >> Not sure what you mean - there's no exception list as such.
> >>
> >> You can insert IP addresses of known/trusted hosts (from 
> >> customers/partners
> >> and such.. ) in Connection Filtering's Global Accept/Deny lists and these
> >> will bypass all other filters. Will need to enable Connection Filtering.
> >> -- 
> >> Bharat Suneja
> >> MCSE, MCT
> >> www.zenprise.com
> >> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
> >> -----------------------------------------
> >>
> >>
> >> "jlconley" <jlconley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:DDF580F1-71C4-4A59-B502-5736266E74AD@microsoft.com...
> >> > where can I find the exception list for intelligent message filtering?
> >>
> >>
> >> 
> 
> 
> 
0
jlconley (5)
3/2/2006 5:51:28 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

How to eliminate from Outlook Address Book drop down list
When I create a new message, and select the "To" button, Many categories show up that either I created individual folders in the past in contacts, or the categories no longer exist in my outlook. How do I eliminate those from showing up in the drop down list? Thanks, TJ Go to properties of the ones you want to remove and untick "show this folder as an e0mail adress book". Jet >-----Original Message----- >When I create a new message, and select the "To" button, Many >categories show up that either I created individual folders in the >past in c...

ADO Exceptions
������: "Tony Tanm" <tony21st@sina.com.cn> ����: One question about ADO ����: 2003��8��22�� 14:48 I use ADO in my application to access database,when I give the parameter ConnectionString of connection's method Open a wrong value(say,data source that doesn't exist),my program will arouse exception, through step debugging, I found that the following code [in msado20.tli file] if (FAILED(_hr)) _com_issue_errorex(_hr, this, __uuidof(this)); lead to the exception. I'm puzzled about it. Somebody help me please. Thanks in advance. Tony, you have several opti...

selecting data from a list #2
Thank you gentleman (I presume based on the names) for your help. Th sumproduct command worked perfectly. I'm still not sure how, since I' expect that since non-numerical data is assumed to be zero (shouldn' that return a zero? Zero times anything is zero, and the sum o that...nevermind). But you guys saved me some time. This is th solution I was looking for. Dav -- dave0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dave05's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

Randomly selecting items from a list given their statistical likelihood #3
Greater Detail still about my quandary. Based upon history I have the percentage of time Products A-Z were purchased both by individual client and as a whole. I am seeking to better the inventory levels by reducing down inventories but still having this amount be ample enough to accommodate 95% of the future purchases. I intend to see if it works by performing the independent random selections of 6 items from Products A-Z. This will be done 10,000 times and stacked atop on another. At the bottom I need to verify that the percentage selected is near the overall historical average as a che...

distribution list #10
Hi I have a distribution list that keeps getting members changed (removed) how do I track changes to it when it does get changed and can I find out who is changing it? you can send response to webchat55@yahoo.com if you like thank you ...

Independent Lists...
I am familiar with creating lists in excel, however, I need help on a formatting issue. Once I have more than one list, I can select an item from one list without it automatically pulling an item in another list from the same corresponding row. Is there a way to get my lists to act independently of each other? "Corey" <Corey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7A9C741-54C1-440F-9C49-8A80DE7277CA@microsoft.com... >I am familiar with creating lists in excel, however, I need help on a > formatting issue. Once I have more than one list, I can select an ...

Right-click on e-mail does not present drop-down list
My problem with Outlook 2007 on an XP SP3 machine started with an error box that pops up every time I click on an e-mail saying "Could not install custom action. Object not found." I now find I cannot right-click on an e-mail and get the drop down list to appear. I have tried a "Repair" on outlook and have even uninstalled and reinstalled the application from the add-remove programs app in Control Panel with no success. Any thoughts about what will keep the drop-down box from appearing when I right-click? John Try clearing your forms cache. Tools->Options-&g...

Mailing List
Dear All, How could I enable a mailing list function to send out regular emails to customers? The customers can phone us when they want to subscribe and unsubscribe. Thansk Yu You can add customers to marketing list and then use campaign to distribute the activities . When customers unsubscribe , then you can "evalute " the list to add or drop marketing members . Its not automatic , you need to send mail yourself . /Aamir ...

Changing lowercase to uppercase in the Contacts list index
I am a vision impaired user who has often thought that it would be helpful to be able to see the alphabet that is vertically placed at the right side of the address book display. I have never been able to find a way to change this display and have concluded that I am stuck with the lower case letters. Anyone know of a way to change this setting? Thanks. It can't be changed. There is at least one tool that adds an index - not sure if it would help you though - see http://alphabet.4team.biz/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.n...

CDHtmlDialog Exception
Any idea why I'm getting this exception the second time that I show a modal dialog with a CDHtmlDialog control on it? Thanks. 0:015> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Exception Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* FAULTING_IP: RPCRT4!CStdProxyBuffer_QueryInterface+a 76b5e134 832300 and dword ptr [ebx],0 EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr ffffffffffffffff) ExceptionAddress: 76b5e134 (RPCRT4!CStdProxyBuffer_Qu...

get a list of file in a directory
Hi. what would be the best way to return a list of files in a directory. I know in VB you could use the dir function, but what should i use in MFC. Doen anyone know of a class available where I could say return all the file in a certain directory and its sub directories Regards Dylan Take a look at the CFileFind MFC class. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Dylan Franklin" <dyl2000@lineone.net> wrote in message news:eHHBr0MxDHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi. > > what would be the best way to return a list of files i...

Unable to open the report list page in CRM
I am getting an error when opening the CRM reports page from: Workplace > Reports. The error is: "An error has occures. For more information contact your system administrator". I tried to open the http://crmserver/reports page and I got the following error: "Unable to connect to the remote server" I think the problem is related to Framework 1.1/2.0 because we tried to install an APS.Net application developed using Dot Net 2.0 on the CRM3.0 machine. Afterwards, the CRM application refused to work and I had to manually change the Extension executable path to point ...

Junk Senders List is Blank???
I previously added a junk mail sender in outlook, but when I try to remove it, the junk mail senders is blank??? As a result, all email from the sender continues to be automatically moved to the Junk Mail folder. I suspect the problem has something to do with the fact that I'm on an Exchange Server. ...

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E2F
We have a custom task list that seems to get this error when trying to update a list item that only has a user assigned to that task. When there is no user assigned you can update the list item and attach the file. We have ran a sync against AD and nothing has worked so far. ------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Restart the below services and then try: � Windows SharePoint Services Timer � Windows SharePoint Services Administration � Windows SharePoint Services Tracing ------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796 Content-Type: text/x-r...

Drop down list #8
I created a drop down list using the data, validation menu. It works well. However, I only have two items in the list and I am wondering if there is a better way to alternate between them. With the drop down list it takes a couple of clicks. First you select the cell, then you click to drop down the list, then you highlight the item, then you click on it. Is there a way to select the alternate item with fewer clicks? Don, You need only click the cell, click the dropdown button, then click the desired item. Three clicks. This event-fired sub will alternate between "Choice a&qu...

Address Book....Contact List
Using Outlook 2003. When I click on NEW to open a new email and then click on TO, a dialog box pops up saying the address book could not be displayed, the Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened, etc. When I click on the Contacts icon, all of my contacts are displayed. Can you help me fix this situation? Configure your Outlook Address Book correctly: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Terry" <terry-winters@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:xppmf.37166$6e1...

List question
I have a list of 4 numbers. I would like to return the cell references of the two largest values in the list. Can someone give me an Excel formula to do that? TIA, GB =ADDRESS(MATCH(MAX(A1:A4),A1:A4,0),COLUMN(A1:A4)) and =ADDRESS(MATCH(LARGE(A1:A4,2),A1:A4,0),COLUMN(A1:A4)) -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace xxxx in the email address with gmail if mailing direct) "computerguy" <computerguy394-news@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:P46dncvINo10vBbZnZ2dnUVZ_tSdnZ2d@comcast.com... > I have a list of 4 numbers. I would like to return the cell references of > the two large...

HELP please!!! I lost all my account listings for online updates
Hello, for the past few months I had painstakinly setup 4 of my banks to synch with my MS Money Business 2007 edison. And today, by signing into MSN money central (using my passport) for the first time, I lost all my account settings in my MS money. Some please tell me how do I get them back? In addition to what I said previously, here is a message I get on the MSN MY money website: MSN Money’s banking services have been updated to improve the online banking experience. You may need to set up your accounts again to regain access to online services. Please click here for instructions...

Re: Export Distribution List Content
Please see "IMI Distribution List Content Exporter" - it is part of IMI GAL Exporter The URL is: http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm We uses it without any problems more that 6 years.... "Vale" <Vale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:......9AF091@microsoft.com... > I have in Echange Server 2000 about 20 Distribution List. > How can I export each Distribution List (*.txt or *.csv) singularly ? > Thanks ...

Updates were not accepted (exception 4005). Soap exception.
Hi all, when the report is submitted from Outlook 2003 to Project Server 2007 the folowing error message is displayed (see the subj). However, the data are being sent and can be seen in PWA. At the same time, the user gets an email message from Project Server: "Project server returned error code -1". What's wrong with the Server or client? where to look for? Please advise. Elena ...

Atuomated Distribution list
Hw does one create an automated distribution list based on group membership? Exhcange 2003 has a facitlity for this but it seems difficult to set. Thanks in Advance Bill Bill, If you mean Security Group membership, then why not just mail enable the security group? -- Peter O'Dowd http://www.blade.net.nz "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d7201c49dc2$2c5a53f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hw does one create an automated distribution list based > on group membership? > Exhcange 2003 has a facitlity for this but it seems > diffic...

Highest three numbers in a list
I need the average of the highest three amounts in a range. I'm currently using: =(large(range,1)+large(range,2)+large(range,3))/3 Is there an easier way? -- Thanks, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail Hi Fred I use this which is only marginally better. =AVERAGE(LARGE(range,1),+LARGE(range,2),+LARGE(range,3)) Have you had a look in the Archives?? HTH Michael "Fred Smith" wrote: > I need the average of the highest three amounts in a range. I'm currently > using: > > =(large(range,1)+large(range,2)+large(range,3))/3 > > Is there an easier...

Exception thrown in ME
I have made a custom control class, CFontSample, and registered it with the following code. It all woks fine on my main PC running XP, but when I check it on my laptop running ME, the exception is thrown with the 'Required resource was unavailable' message. Any ideas? Is there some file I need to copy over to the laptop? Greg Chapman BOOL CFontSample::RegisterWndClass() { WNDCLASS windowclass; HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetInstanceHandle(); //Check whether the class is registerd already if (!(::GetClassInfo(hInst, FONT_SAMPLE, &windowclass))) { //If not then...

How to take a list of cells and sort them into a new list
Let's say I have a list of 20 student numbers, unsorted, in cells A3:A22. How, if possible, can I set up my worksheet so that it will automatically take the values in that range of cells, sort them, and display them in cells C3:C22 in sorted order? Thanks for any help. "MYin" wrote: > Let's say I have a list of 20 student numbers, unsorted, in cells A3:A22. > How, if possible, can I set up my worksheet so that it will automatically > take the values in that range of cells, sort them, and display them in > cells > C3:C22 in sorted order? One way to set it...

Help with List box and subform
How can I make a sub form go a record based on the selection made in a list box in the main form? thanks The simplest way would be to bind your subform to the mainform using the Link Child and Link Master fields on the subform controls data property tab. If that won't work for you, for some reason (if for example the subform is already bound by some other field, and you are using the listbox to expand on that feature), try: Private Sub lst_Test_Click() Dim rs As dao.Recordset Dim frm As Form Set frm = Me.sub_MySub.Form Set rs = frm.RecordsetClone rs.FindFirst...