Excel Not Opening using OWA

We have an excel file from a certain sorce that will open blank or if trying
to save will save as 0kb from OWA, file opens fine using normal Outlook 2003

Any clues - help much appreciated
0
ivo (7)

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Enabling-Freedocs-access-OWA2003.html

"Ivo" <Ivo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have an excel file from a certain sorce that will open blank or if
> trying
> to save will save as 0kb from OWA, file opens fine using normal Outlook
> 2003
>
> Any clues - help much appreciated

Creating and Organization Chart from and excel file
I was able to create an org. chart awhile ago and now when I try to use the org. chart wizard and select the excel file I get an error "cannot read names". I have excel and visio 2003. Can anyone help???? I want to include 4 fields from from excel file (name, title, department, reports_to). Help! Have you tried creating an Excel file recently? Perhaps there's an issue with your existing Excel file. I'd try generating a dummy file using the wizard, and then try importing it iback nto a new Visio file using the wizard. If that works, then you may want to cut / pas...

Too many rows for Excel output from Access 2000
All: In my application I am exporting several records to excel file dynamically using a query,when the number of records exceeds 50000 records in one of the scenarios I am getting this error :There are too many rows to output, based on the limitation specified by the output format or Microsoft access Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Query11" DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, stDocName, acFormatXLS, , 1 Can any one suggest the solution to this problem, Thanks in Advance, VT IIRC, OutputTo uses an earlier Excel format that limits to 16K rows. Use the TransferSp...

Opening a new instance of Excel

using GP with Cognos
Is it possible to map GP to a reporting tool like Cognos? If so, what would be the easiest way to decipher to the data tables? Thanks for your help. The first thing is to install the SDK from the second CD. You need to explore the disc and look for the tools folder then the SDK folder. When you install the SDK, you will get a new item in your Dynamics program group. You will have access to documentation on data flow. Additionally, within GP you have the resource descriptions off the Tools menu. Richard Whaley has books that can help you, as well. Go to www.accoladespublications....

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the net
How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network -- Rusty Nichols Network Support Technician The Journal folder works without Project being installed at all. It's an integral part of Outlook. What functionality are you seeking? "Rusty" <w_r_nichols_iii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7EA79673-AE35-44D2-A09E-EBF73E7EC414@microsoft.com... > How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network How can Journal potentially affect the Exchange server, and I would like more information on Journal for a Outlook foundation class? ...

Excel Crash

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

Contact use?
I am studying at moment and would appreciate confirmation of below, company has an external consultant who has an internet mail address of Bill@isp.com , company wants to receive all mail addressed to him and do not publish his private internet mail address as they do not want customers to contact him directly, the solution suggested is below. create a mail-enabled contact object for Bill and specify two addresses, Bill@company.com "@company.com being organisation email address" and Bill@isp.com, for this contact. All messages that are addressed to Bill@company.com will fir...

OWA problems #6
Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, their mailbox opens, but in the reading pane the only message is "loading..." Also no other functions of OWA interface seems to work (new, contacts...) as well as log off button. However if I try to access OWA from inside the company everything is fine. Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:33:14 -0700, "Ducukm0" <Ducukm0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, >their mailbox opens, but in t...

Does anyone know where I can download EXCEL.MSI?
I am missing my Excel 2002 CD, and can't install Office Update Service Pack 3 without this file. ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

connect a form to excel database
I have a database in excel which lists our stock and prices etc. I would like to be able to enter a stock number on an invoice that will retrieve the details and price from my excel database. Can this be done? Excel has built in option--try data|form. If that doesn't quite work, but it's close, John Walkenbach has an enhanced dataform at: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm And if you want to design your own, Debra Dalgleish has a get started with userforms: http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html Kathy wrote: > > I have a database in excel which lists our stock and p...

Opening Files #5
When I first open Excel ( Office 2003) it goes to the wrong file. How can I get it to open intially the file I want ? Thank You -- George E To set up your main file in XL: <Tools> <Options <General> tab, And in the "Default File Location" box, Enter the path to whatever drive, and directory and file that you want. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "George E...

opening Excel and then closing it
I have a file that is passed to me in XLS format, but I would much prefer to work with it in CSV. So I did this... ' open the downloaded file in Excel and copy it over to L in csv format Workbooks.Open "O:\Downloads\D00100001554_0.xls" Workbooks("D00100001554_0.xls").ConflictResolution = xlLocalSessionChanges Workbooks("D00100001554_0.xls").SaveAs "L:\Activity.csv", xlCSV Workbooks("Activity.csv").Close False This works fine except it leaves Excel open in the background. The only thing to do is fine it in Processes a...

Add New Record Using Combo Box
I am using 2 different tables: Employee Info and Trip Details. I need to have a blank form open to enter new information, but I would like a combo box to choose the employees name, as there are over 300 employees. Ideally, the first name, last name, and DOB would be populated, but the rest of the information would still be blank to add new data. I could then just hit a button to open the form again to add information about a different employee. I am having a problem doing this and would greatly appreciate if someone could let me know how to accomplish this. Thanks. On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:26:03...