exadmin virtual folder missing after exchange 2003 setup

I'v installed "MS exchange 2003" on "win2003 serv Enterprise".
After installation comleted sucessefuly everything works exept web portion
is missing.
No "exAdmin", "exchange" and ... virtual folders created.

Everything looks like in MS "282125 - Error Message Occurs When You
Connect to Public Folders".

Site Configuration:
win2003 server Enterprise (fresh install) + exchange 2003
win2000 server domain controller (exchange5.5)
win2000 server domain controller (exchange5.5)

0
roman1 (2)

automation in ms access 2003; automatically makes weekly recurrenc
When using automation in ms access 2003 to be able to send appointments to Outlook, each time I add an appointment, it automatically sets a weekly recurrence schedule in Outlook. What can change in the following script to keep it from recurring, so that it will only appear as a single, one-time appointment? Private Sub cmdAddAppt_Click() On Error GoTo Add_Err 'Save record first to be sure required fields are filled. DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord 'Exit the procedure if appointment has been added to Outlook. If Me!AddedToOutlook = True Then MsgBox &qu...

Does exchange 2003 supports SMPP
hi i want to send SMS messagers through exchange server 2003 mail server. so i contact my mobile provider asking whether exchange supports SMPP protocol. and i need to know does anyone knows how to do this and do i have to get new hardware and software for this On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 01:49:03 -0700, "chatura" <chatura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hi >i want to send SMS messagers through exchange server 2003 mail server. so i >contact my mobile provider asking whether exchange supports SMPP protocol. >and i need to know does anyone knows how to do this and...

Public Folder Rehome and Replica Deletion Failed
Hi, Trying to rehome and remove the source Exchange 5.5 server from the replica list as part of the cross-site migration (5.5 to E2K3) but failed. The public folder has replicas on the Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 servers. I had successfully migrated all mailboxes, DLs and Custom Recipients using the E2K3 Move Mailbox Wizard and Object Rehome Tool. The account used had domain admin right, Exchange Full Admin right on the Exchange 2003, and Service Account Admin right on the Exchange 5.5. Below is the log from the pfMigrate tool that I used. --------------------------------------...

Datacenter and virtualization rights
Hi. "Datacenter licenses include unlimited virtualization rights, meaning customers have the use rights to run an unlimited number of virtualized instances of Windows Server." ...but what if we want to use a virtual XP machine or Win7 also. Do we need some extra license? Tomppa Hello Tomppa, Windows XP or Windows 7 require a license for each install, they are NOT windows server. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgrou...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

HELP! 2003 Outlook Web Access!
Having an issue with viewing an Excel Spreadsheet in a public folder. Just installed Exchange 2003 and moved all mailboxes and replicating Public Folders. User has permissions to the resource. Trying to access the spreadsheet gives "Not authorized to view this page". Any Thoughts are greatly appreciated! .. ...

Outlook and exchange client/server encryption
Hello all, I'm looking for the following information about the Outlook option to "encrypt data between microsoft office outlook and microsoft exchange server": 1) What exactly does this do? 2) What impact will this have on an exchange server hosting 1,000 mailboxes 3) Is there a Group Policy setting to roll this out? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -stew "Discostew" <discostew@gmail.com> wrote in news:1124999774.423861.106330 @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > I'm looking for the following information about the Outlook option to > ...

drop down arrow missing from pivot table #2
Hi, When I go back to a pivot table I have set up, the drop down arrow within all the fields disappears. Does anyone know how I can retrieve these? Is there some kind of function to turn this on/off? the table has not been cut/pasted - i can still move the boxes around, and using version 2000 thanks ...

virtual directory
Hello! When I create a web site with aspx pages I use virtual directory. Can I us the same principal when I create a web service ? //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in news:hGj2n.14588$U5.223991@newsb.telia.net: > When I create a web site with aspx pages I use virtual directory. > > Can I us the same principal when I create a web service ? The main point, in IIS, about a new website or a virtual directory is the URL. New Website: http://Domain New Virtual Directory http://Domain/VirtualDirectory As far...

exchange 2003 auto delete users delete
Can I do something in Exchange 2003 so that users "deleted items" contents will be wiped out - deleted - after x days of existance? thanks, Set a Mailbox Manager Policy, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF012.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Raul" <jjkgr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:vvExf.38371$v84.284@trnddc06... > Can I do something in Exchange 2003 so that users "deleted items" contents > will be wiped out - deleted - after x days of existance? > > thanks, > ...

Virtual combobox?
I know using CListCtrl it is possible to have a virtual list - aka one that the data is supplied to as needed rather than all added at once. I know how have a need for a dropdown combobox that will contain a rather large amount of items. Is it possible to likewise have a virtual combobox? -- Adam Clauss cabadam@tamu.edu Sure. You've got DeleteString and InsertString and SetItemData at your disposal. They all take an index so you can change strings and data anywhere. Ken "Adam Clauss" <cabadam@tamu.edu> wrote in message news:OqS8q8ajDHA.1096@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl......

Exadmin #2
I'm trying to figure out a public folder publishing problem but came across this. In the web that has the exadmin virtual directory it points it to "\\.\BackOfficeStorage". When I double click on the directory, it does take me to the a folder that within seams to have the public folders listed. What is "\\.\BackOfficeStorage"? I believe it was first introduced in Exchange 2000 and is referred to as Exchange IFS (Installable File System). In Exchange 2000, it was also mapped as the M: drive, but that has been removed in Exchange 2003. From a MS KB article: T...

Replication public folders between Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003
Hi there, One of my customers has the following situation: - Domain: w2k native mode - Exchange 2000 on a member server w2k, exchange also in native mode I build a Exchange 2003 server (with sp1) on w2k3 (sp1) (member) in the same exchange organization. No routing groups so it seems simple. All eventviewers are clear, so no errors. Now I want to replicate the public folders. At all folders I have add the new exchange server as replica, but nothing happens. I've done all the things such as adsiedit (email adress for public folders) and such things. After enable logging on the e2k server th...

Account Setup/Modify Utility or Script
Looking for a utility/script to add/modify/delete Outlook (express/full) pop/smtp account settings. We currently use a hosting service and we're switching service providrers. Not using Exchange or AD. ...

Exchange 2003 Backup #5
Greetings All, I trying to back uo exchange 2003. My exchange is stantard edition is running on windows server 2003 standard edition. I'm using the backup util that comes with windows. I'm able to perform an online backup and according to the report it is successful. However when I run a restore I do not get emails that I deleted in a prticular mailbox after I did the backup. What am I doing wrong? Does this backup not backup the mailboxs? If not what is it backing up? Do I need to do two seperate backups? Any help or guidence would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance ...

Sync problem-Sale missing in Offline mode
We are using RMS 1.3.0203 After system has gone into offline mode and came back to online after some transactions but it did not synchronize offline data to Primary Database. I also checked it form SO Manger to close the Blind close batch there was no data in the primary database from the offline transactions. Due to this reason system showing Access amount Can we recover the offline transactions if for whatever reason they do not sync into the primary database. hi Naveed, I am not sure you know how to offline data but let me tell you. first setup the offline database and once it ...

virtual keyboard #3
Hi, I thank you for you helkp during my previous message. I think I am not far from solution but I am blocked by the following problem. The goal is to make a virtual numpad to my MFC application (visual C++ 6.0) I have tried to code this: in my dialog box (FORM) where I have field to fill, I have declared a non modal dialog box (NUMPAD) where I have several buttons corresponding to numbers 0 to 9. When the field gets the focus, I show the NUMPAD dialog box and I send it the CWnd pointer to the field. When I press button corresponding to a number , I give the focus to the field and I use S...

Shortcut key to collapse folders in folder pane
Is there a way with a single quick-key to minimize the folders in the folder pane? After a couple minutes of sorting messages, I have all kinds of folders and sub- folder trees open, and it gets confusing. I'd rather collapse them all with a single key and just expand out to the one I need. jim ...

Change default Sent folder location
I have configured two email accounts in Outlook. One using Exchange client and another POP3 account which is set as default. When I sent any email from Exchange client account, I want that email to appear in my personal sent folder and not in Exchange client folder. I have setup a rule with 'move a copy' to personal Sent folder. The issue is that all the emails which are 'moved' from Exchange Sent folder to personal Sent folder are marked as 'unread'. Is there any way to show them as 'Read' or is there any way to change the default Sent folder from Exchange ...

Inbound email being processed as folder under Inbox
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I got a database daemon error, and Entourage forced me to rebuild the database. <br><br>Once the database was rebuilt, I relaunched Entourage and my new messages were processed as folders with a .EML extension under the Inbox. If you click on them, there is no content in the folder. Entourage has also stopped receiving new mail messages entirely. <br><br>While my database was being rebuilt, I accessed my Exchange account via both Webmail and an Outlook client on Window...

Outlook: Mail going to Junk Mail Folder
Hi, My mail is going to my client's junk mail folder automatically. He's using Outlook (not express). How can we correct this? Thanks in advance, Cid Well, stop sending him junk! ;-) Just kidding... What version of Outlook is he running? -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Please respond in the newsgroups so everyone can follow along. http://www.herbtyson.com "Cid" <hall@hallofwebs.com> wrote in message news:048c01c3c686$73772010$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > My mail is going to my client's junk mail folder > automatically. He's using Outlook (not expre...

Office X 10.1.6 Update: Fonts missing?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3182711903_8674241 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit After updating to 10.1.6, some fonts are missing (KidPrint, Lucida handwriting, etc.) Any ideas? --B_3182711903_8674241 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Office X 10.1.6 Update: Fonts missing?</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FON...

Public Folders #9
Is there a way users can receive notifications(pop- up/sound-clip)when a new message arrives in a Public Folder? I have found ways to send e-mails to a distribution list, but that defeats the purpose of a Public Folder. On 15 Apr 2004 16:22, "Catherine" <cstevens@victoriacollege.edu> wrote: >Is there a way users can receive notifications(pop- up/sound-clip)when >a new message arrives in a Public Folder? I have found ways to send >e-mails to a distribution list, but that defeats the purpose of a >Public Folder. > I'm not aware of any way to do that ...

ampersand in subject prevents e-mail from being read using exchange web server
Hi, I have an e-mail which I sent which has an ampersand in the subject, now I can't view it from my sent items, and others can't read the e-mail. We're using the exchange server and accessing it via an intranet connection through a web browser. Thanks, Rob Have you run the IIS lockdown tool on the Exchange server, in particular the URLScan part as this will disable specific characters found in the Subject Line (Usually produces a error on 404) "Rob Erwin" <rob.erwin@lpl.com> wrote in message news:03be01c34a65$9c213480$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > ...

Exchange 2003 suddenly using alias instead of display name in outgoing mail
A strange problem has just developed with one of our Exchange 2003 SP2 servers. All mail sent outside the organisation from mailboxes on the affected server appears at the destination mailbox as "ALIAS <first.last@address.com>" rather than "First Last <first.last@address.com>" like it should. Mail sent to mailboxes on the same server, or other Exchange servers in the organisation appears normal. It looks like the Exchange alias is being substituted for the display name. I've created a new account to check this, and it is definitely the Exchange alias bei...