Ex2k3 version check

How does one check for the latest installed service pack
version????
0
mikeg1 (1)

If you go into Exchange System Manager, and click on the Servers container
you will get a list of the servers in your Exchange organization is the
right-hand pane, there is a column called "Server Version" and you will see
the Service Pack level listed there.

You can also open the properties for the individual server and see the
Service Pack level listed on the General tab.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Michael Griffith" <mikeg@edgereports.com> wrote in message
> How does one check for the latest installed service pack
> version????

0
Mark

Manual check is being posted error
We are trying to run payroll, but everytime we try to calculate checks an error comes up saying "Can not calculate checks. Manual checks are being posted." We've checked with all our users and no one is posting a manual check right now and there are no outstanding manaul check batches. Does anyone know how we can fix this? Thanks! ------=_NextPart_0001_01E0DB0F Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi! Thank you for contacting Newsgroups! I understand that when attempting to Calculate Checks you are receiving an error message indicating that "...

How to use Version resource
How can I best access the VS_VERSION_INFO "Version" resource in my C/C++ apps? I'd like to utilize the product version data there to display in the About box instead of maintaining my own separate version data in a header file. That way, I only have one place to make changes to the version number. Also, in VC++.NET is there any way to get part of the version number, i.e. the "build number" to auto-increment, similar to how VB does it? Doug G Look at the version handling functions. GetVersionInfo and the like. I show at least one approach to auto-increment on my...

Ann: Altova announces FREE XMLSPY Home Edition and releases new version 2004r4 of XMLSPY, MAPFORCE, and STYLEVISION
Altova (http://www.altova.com) producers of Altova XMLSPY, the world's leading XML (eXtensible Mark-up Language) development environment, today announced that the Home Edition of its award-winning XMLSPY product is now being offered to the public through a FREE software license. In addition, Altova just announced the immediate availability of Version 2004 Release 4 (v2004r4) of its entire product line. Far more than a typical interim release, v2004r4 provides major enhancements across the product line, ranging from advanced editing features and new data integration capabilities to user i...

How do you input savings transfers from checking to savings?
I'll probably find out that this was somethgin simple all along but: How do you categorize transfers from Checking to Savings, if you automatically download all of your transactions from your bank? I have $100 automatically transfer from my checking account to savings, every friday. In effect, paying myself about $400 a month that just gets put away. I don't follow whether that should be counted as Income or Expense. What type? Is it an expense from checking and treated as income in Savings? Similarly, I'm enrolled in the Band of America "Keep the Change" program. ...

Send powerpoint to a higher version. Transfer?
I'm trying to send a Power Point 97 doc. to a higher version, 2000 i think. will my information successfully transfer? thank you. I would assume yes as later version of powerpoint will read data from earlier versions however to confirm please report to microsoft.public.powerpoint "mattf" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:149769C3-6EAB-4F6F-80B8-C04CA799019A@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to send a Power Point 97 doc. to a higher version, 2000 i think. will my information successfully transfer? thank you. ...

To Ex2K3 or NOT Ex2K3, that is the question
I have a 4-site 5.5 organization distributed across the country. I want to get away from 5.5 before the end comes, plus we allow FAR too much mail to be stored..... It's time to upgrade our technology. The question is, 2K or 2K3? I have a rule... never jump to a product before SP1 at least, but I'm thinking of breaking that rule. I've heard 2K3 is rolling out well, it's the same basic codebase, I'm worrying about nothing. However, past experience tells me not to fall for that line. Politically, I can't take the problems of major mail failure, but we need the advantag...

release version problem
Hi, Is there a way for release version "debug"? I have problem with it. It crashes ... DEBUG version is OK. thanks Hey Andrew, check out Joseph's article at, http://www.flounder.com/debug_release.htm Also towards the bottom of the article is a link which should explain how to turn on debug information within your release version (i.e. the link http://www.cygnus-software.com/papers/release_debugging.html) "andrew" <kc2ine@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OQI7HFjNFHA.3624@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Is there a way for release version "debug&q...

Jet driver version
Hi, all; My client has just released a system where user records are stored to a local access database (saved as Access 2000). In the past few days, I have been getting calls from users where it appears that the most likely cause is that the correct Jet drivers are not installed. At least one user has confided that he has Access 97 installed on his computer. How can I check the Jet version to determine what version he has? Thanks; Amy 1) It doesn't matter if the user has A97 installed. The files are different, and Windows has both versions installed by default. 2) You can u...

***Important*** Question about check boxes
Hi, I have created a survey in Excel which will be sent via email to a lot of respondents. The survey contains a lot of questions and for each question, they can tick a check box on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 check boxes for each question). How can I enter a validation that only one checkbox may be ticked? What can I do to avoid that users are ticking 2 check boxes (or more) for the same question - only one answer may be given? Can I make use of a po-up as a warning? Or maybe something else? Please help! Thanks! Cheers, Excel-user -- Excel-User -------------------------------------------...

Speed of different Access-Versions
HI NG, how is the differenence in speed of the A2???-Versions compared to A97. thanks for helping Reiner If all elements are the same (CPU, RAM, etc.) Access 97 is noticeably faster. I can open a 25 MB database in A97 in well under a second. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "harmi" <rharmgardt@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:80dad87c-5528-4d83-9bd8-d023121f57c9@r6g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > HI NG, > how is the differenence in speed of the A2???-Versions compared to > A97. &...

Will Office 2000 work in Win XP-Professional 64-bit version
Which of these products will work with Win XP-Professional 64-bit version 1. Microsoft Word 2000 2. Microsoft Excel 2000 3. Microsoft Publisher 2003 "vootsak" <vootsak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:357F4C8F-0889-44C6-AF84-39C393026C4B@microsoft.com... > Which of these products will work with Win XP-Professional 64-bit version > > 1. Microsoft Word 2000 > > 2. Microsoft Excel 2000 > > 3. Microsoft Publisher 2003 > > Should but no absolute guarantee as there may be something else installed that will ...

new Ex2k3 build and Outlook 2k3 outbox issue
Hello, I have an interesting issue, we just built an Ex2k3 SP1 Cluster that we are going to go live with this weekend. In doing some tests the following happens. Send an email to a mailbox on the cluster and it sits in Outbox until I either send another message or click on the outbox, as soon as I do that it goes through. This is the first non 5.5 server in the company, on a new Active Directory domain. This seems to be happening with Outlook 2k3 cached and non-cached, tested with XP and we can see it hit the outbox and immediately sends. Any thoughts? Thanks, Jeremey It's p...

length check #2
Is there the script invalidating the length check of the numerical value type field? ...

Automating Check Links
I am in the process of automating Checklinks. I am able to record, select the tasks, logoff from one company to another, and stop recording, but I am not able to figure out how can I initiate executing GP login so I am able to create a schedulted batch file. Thanks, Joe Opening GP is easy - it's closing GP afterwards that is problematic. Here are some articles that have to do with scheduling Integration Manager, where they have to start up Great Plains first (that's the part you want to know about). http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-schedule-dynamics-gp-to...

Reprint Payables Checks Issue
Currently we are using stub on top and bottom ML Check Format to be able to print Canadian Standard Checks within the accounts payable module. However if there is an error on one of the checks and we select to reprint once the batch is finished printing, the check format reverts back to the standard check on stub and bottom that comes with great plains instead of the ML Check format that we printed originally. Has anyone else had this issue ?? Or does anyone know of a way to resolve this? Are you selecting the check format when you print checks? You can change the default check form...

FW: Check this update
--sbhznasf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kubyguvz"; type="multipart/alternative" --kubyguvz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="olovlzotlffmw" --olovlzotlffmw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue...

Canadian "Version" #2
Don't be fooled! There is no Canadian version -- no Canadian banks are listed, only American! This is pathetics false advertising! No wonder they practically give this product away! NOW BUYING QUICKEN!!!! On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:39:12 -0700, "Sean" <sean_davidson2@yahoo.com> wrote: >Don't be fooled! There is no Canadian version -- no >Canadian banks are listed, only American! This is >pathetics false advertising! No wonder they practically >give this product away! > >NOW BUYING QUICKEN!!!! Let's not go over the top. Are your Re...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION
CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION SHONA wrote: > CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION Lose the caps. It's considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read. If you're having problems, ditch NAV. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ (1) Lower your caps. It's considered rude, as if you are shouting. (2) Have you tried? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "SHONA" <SHONA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E42036DF-1475-437E-9D3D-4A4B98...

Check Names Will Not Let Me Send Email
Hello, I am trying to send an email. I have entered an email address in the to section that I do not want to save to my contacts file. Outlook will not let me send unless I do. This was not happening before last week when my computer crashed and was fixed. How do I get Outlook to let me send my email without saving the contact? My contacts files will become huge if I have to save the email address of every single person I write to. Please help. And thanks in advance. Candy "Candy" <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1841587...

What version are you expecting CRM to be "Prime Time Ready"?
I am still a little weary of the product when comparing to SalesLogix or some other mid-market offerings. It seems to clugy (sp) when you get into anything more than Account-Contact-Opportunity management. One of the other things I am having a real issue with is only being able to associate and activity with one object. When do you think CRM will be ready for prime time? I have no doubt it can dominate the mid-market, I think it is only a matter of time and effort. I am predicting the first dot release after 2. Jake Jake, Microsoft's typical product development life cycle follow...

trying to check my military email account
How do i access my military email from this computer You'll have to ask the administrators of your military e-mail system for instructions on that. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:042801c3aed3$cfdb15c0$a101280a@phx.gbl, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do i access my military email from this computer ...

Listserv and EX2K3
Has anyone experienced any problems with list servers (Listserv) since they've introduced EX2K3 into their environment. I have a user who belonged to a List server and now no longer receives e-mail from it. Is there a way to allow that list.server to send mail to my domain? Thanks, Bkana "Bkana" <Bkana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Has anyone experienced any problems with list servers (Listserv) since >they've introduced EX2K3 into their environment. I have a user who belonged >to a List server and now no longer receives e-mail from it. Is there a ...

Problem with message routing between EXCH2K and EX2K3
We are running a ver simply Exchange topology, with an Exchange 2000 single server (ServerA) acting as "dumb" Information Store. Incoming and outbound SMTP email is relayed through a Linux based SMTP host relay on the same subnet, which handles all domain lookups for mail routing. ServerA is configured to use to the Linux SMTP server as it's smart host. The domain is a native Windows 2003 AD topology. My problem is the following: I have recently added a new Exchange 2003 Server (ServerB) into our Exchange site topology. If I create a user (UserA) on ServerA and then do a...

Spell Check #8
How do I spell check an email that I want to send. When I try to do this, the check for the actual spell check is not highlited. How do I get outlook Express to spell check emails? Any help would be appreciated. Nick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I get outlook Express to spell > check emails? Ask OE questions in an OE newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn&#...