Ex 2007 beta 2 transport rule question

Hello all

Been testing out Exchange 2007 features, and i have run across a wierd
transport rules issue. What i did was create a transport rule so that any
email that was sent  with a specific message clasification could only be sent
internally. What is happening instead is any email that is sent outside the
Exchagne 2007 org is getting kicked back, and in the NDR it is saying that
the email was kicked back back because it was sent with the message
clasification that i configured in the transport rule.

The way i understand this to work is if i send an email out of the Exchagne
2007 org to the internet and i do not specifiy a message clasification in the
email then the email should be sent. What is happening is with the rule
enabled and no message clasification specified on the email (just normal) the
email is being kicked back to the sender.

I have reviewed the rule and the only thing i can think of that is causing
this is i have checked " sent to users outside the organization"  the
Exchange box is applying this rule to any email sent outside the org. I would
think that if the email hasnt been flaged with a message clasification that
the transport rule would not apply to the sent email, but it is

0
Skip1 (502)

Can Publisher 2007 be standalone or does the user need Office 2007
We currently have Office 2000 on our computers. Recently we purchased Office 2007 Standard. One person needs Publisher 2007. Can the user use Publisher 2007 with Office 2000 or do they need to use Office 2007 to be compatible? Please advise. Publisher 2007 can be used as a standalone application. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "GloriaB" <GloriaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73C1D122-8EE1-450B-8F40-130206658A85@microsoft.com... > We currently have Office 2000 on our computers. Recently we purchased Office > 2007 Standard. One person ...

Default Unit Cost in POP #2
Would like the ability to setup POP so that it will use the item's current cost as a default for trx entry rather than the OIC field from the vendor item maintenance. Would like to have this ability without having to purchase an addon fix. -- Christopher L. Mast, MBA Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C. 5136 Cascade Rd., S.E., Ste. 2A Grand Rapids, MI 49546-3728 phone 616.575.3482 fax 616.575.3481 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&qu...

Is there a way to setup excel to prompt for a backup copy upon ex.
I want to automatically create a backup onto a disk each time I exit program. "sonny" wrote: > It depends on which version of Excel as to how. It is also preferred that the content of you request not be typed in the Subject field. Please take advantage of the Message area, even for short inquiries. Thanks |:>) "sonny" wrote: > I am currently using 2000. Thanks "CyberTaz" wrote: > It depends on which version of Excel as to how. > > It is also preferred that the content of you request not be typed in the > Subject field. Ple...

Back-up -> Restore Money 2007 HELP!
Hey there all - Since it is Saturday - Microsoft chat support is closed. :-( But I have a back-up of Microsoft Money 2007 Preimum Version 17.xxxx and I just reloaded Money 2007 Premium (from my digital river location) and it is version 16.xxxx... Well you guessed it the back-up file won't restore! Why won't my version update to version 17? How can I force the update? Thanks all!! "Lost Money" wrote: > Hey there all - > Since it is Saturday - Microsoft chat support is closed. :-( > > But I have a back-up of Microsoft Money 2007 Preimum Version 1...

Excel 2007 Weird Image problem
OK, I posted this to the programming group and again got no reply so I'll try the general group. I have a macro that reformats data into a couple different report sheets. Both report sheets call the same function to put the logos on the sheet. The file is then written out in both Excel 2007 format and Excel 2000 format. When looking at the result in Excel 2007, one sheet is fine the other sheet I can't see the logos. However even though I can't see them, I can select them and Print Preview shows them. It does not matter if it is the Excel 2007 or the Excel 2000 version of th...

Can I import old email from Eudora to MS Outlook 2007?
I've been using Eudora for years, and have limped along since they stopped providing updates. It's time to change and I have a lot of old emails I wish to preserve. Can I import that into Outlook 2007? ...

Publisher 2007 #16
My PC is with Windows XP, S.P.2 and Microsoft Office 2003 - Home Edition (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Now I want to install Publisher - the newest version, Publisher 2007. Does this combination cause troubles for me? -- Frank L. It shouldn't. I have XP Pro, Office 2003 and Pub 2007 on my older computer and it's fine. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Wiking" <Wiking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C0D18D4-501B-437B-B510-3C238C1BCA69@microsoft.com... > My...

RMS 2.0 & Quickbooks pro 2010 Mapping
I am tring to update quick books with sales infromation from RMS to get a more accurat P&L from quickbooks with all exspences not just gross profit how can I map daily sales to go to Quick books from RMS I Pleas drop an email to discuss. MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "AL" wrote: > I am tring to update quick books with sales infromation from RMS to get a > more accurat P&L from quickbooks with all exspences not just gross profit how > can I map daily sales to go to Quick books from RMS I my email is alqzo@msn.com "manick" wrote: >...

Importing Emails .pst format from 2007 to 2003 version
Hi: Can I do this? Rec'ng error msg. "brgwtrnj" <brgwtrnj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D967048-A523-4FA8-8088-AD5245003720@microsoft.com... > Hi: > > Can I do this? Rec'ng error msg. > Do NOT use the import/export function to transfer data from one Outlook to another. (Courtesy of Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]) Importing an entire PST may well corrupt your profile and may create a ghost PST that you can't close. Importing PST's will lose: 1. Custom Forms 2. Custom Views 3. Connections between contacts and activities 4....

I hate Money 2007 #3
My monitor's display is 1024 x 768. Some items, especially the Account List has such small text I can't read it. Anyone know how to adjust the fonts across the board? -- David Schwartz Commack, NY In microsoft.public.money, David Schwartz wrote: >My monitor's display is 1024 x 768. Some items, especially the Account List >has such small text I can't read it. Anyone know how to adjust the fonts >across the board? No. Not the way you mean. What about the way I don't mean? "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in mess...

Delete Rows #2
I would like to be able to delete a row with a name in it based on a cell with that name from another cell in a different worksheet. Any ideas? Thanks, Bernie Hi Bernie This example loop through row 1 - 100 on the activesheet and if the value in A is the same as in Sheets("Yoursheet").Range("A1").Value in delete the row Maybe you can use a Autofilter if you have many rows (faster) See this page for more info http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm Sub Example2() Dim Lrow As Long Dim CalcMode As Long Dim ViewMode As Long Dim StartRow As Long Dim End...

Outlook 2007: Purge Deleted Items doesn't work
I just set up an IMAP account in Outlook 2007 and have marked several items for deletion. However, when I click Purge, nothing happens. The messages stay where they are and Outlook acts like nothing has been clicked. Ideas? Thanks, Chase Are you trying to purge the current folder or the entire IMAP account? Do you have a filter activated that hides deleted messages? "ccheviron@gmail.com" <ccheviron@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1148957688.023539.162480@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > I just set up an IMAP account in Outlook 2007 and have marked several > items f...

2 Different print areas?????????
Hello. I would like to print a sheet, and I want to leave out 1 row. I just want the printer to skip it and keep going. When I assign print areas, the computer splits it up onto 2 pages. Any way to get around that? Miles -- mcr1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15496 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=277504 Hi check out: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "mcr1"...

Seaching Ex cel for text styles
Using VSTO and .NET 3.5 how does one search an Excel Workbook text for a specific style applied to it. In Word one would do the following: Me.application.Selection.Find.Style = Me.document.Styles(searchStyleName) Me.application.Selection.Find.Replacement.ClearFormatting() Me.application.Selection.Find.Replacement.Style = Me.document.Styles(searchStyleName) With Me.application.Selection.Find ...

Outlook 2007 SPAM issues
Hi there, I have been usinf Outlook 2007 for several months now and for a while it has worked extremly well when dealing with spam. It is the past few weeks that I have noticed a trickle of spam e-mails that are passing the Office spam detector. The operating system (Vista) and Office 2007 is regularly updates to as recent as this morning. Is anyone experiencing the same or is it that there is a new attack on spam e-mails? Kindest Regards I've been noticing a flow of spam from Quadrant (I think), it might be taking time to craft a filter for the spam that doesn't remove t...

Re: Access 2007
-- msnews.microsoft.com U�ytkownik ">" <Jan Kowalski <Tutaj wpisujesz �w�j nick> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:... > > > -- > msnews.microsoft.com > U�ytkownik "Jeff Boyce" <nonsense@nonsense.com> napisa� w wiadomo�ci > news:uziWXWcWHHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >> Check the Microsoft.com website for suggested hardward configuration to >> run Vista and/or Office 2007 applications. As I recall, the Office 2007 >> runs on current XP machines, and ...? (check the site for specs). >> >> Regards >> &...

Knowledge Base #2
I would like to be able to paste a PDF document into my Knowledge base which has our embedded letterhead on it. But seem unable to do this. Any suggestions? I've researched this, and in CRM 3.0 it can't be done. Please find below the instructions taken from the microsoft website "To write the content, click in a section of the form and begin typing. Use the editing tools on the Formatting toolbar to format your text. You cannot attach files to articles or include images in articles or change sections. (Sections are defined in the article template.) You cannot upload or im...

Corrupt OUTCMD.DAT hangs Outlook 2007
I just added this newsgroup tonight, in case you haven't seen me here before. There's a good chance you won't see me after tonight. I am mostly posting for the benefit of developers of Outlook, because I think when it works its a fantastic e-mail client. And as a 3-decade long software engineer myself, I know that if I were in charge of a product I would certainly keep an eye out for usenet posts which provide feedback on my product, so I hope my post reaches the right people even if it seems like a silly, message-in-a-bottle type of post. First let me say that if I sound like ...

public folder replicaation between Ex 2000 / Ex 2003
Hallo NG, i've two Exchange Servers in one organisation: one machine runs Exchange 2000 SP3, the other Exchange 2003 In the public folder structure every server is set as replica. The Exchange 2003 Server gets no replicas of the items created on the Exchange 2000 Server. Is this a well-known behavior? Thanks, Elke ...

2007 Powerpoint freezes up
When I manipulate labels on my bar or line charts. I was told that this was caused by Service Pack 2. I was told to downloade a "hotfix" at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975021. But when I download that I get an Error = 40 message that some of the files were not unzipped correctly. What can I do? Please email me at tgrapentine@gmail.com In article <ADFAD838-D385-438B-93F4-54372127BCE7@microsoft.com>, Tg wrote: > When I manipulate labels on my bar or line charts. I was told that this was > caused by Service Pack 2. I was told to downloade a "hotfi...

Exchange 2007 lets phishing emails in via Safe Lists?
I've tried to post this a few times, but something in must be triggering a filter software as it hasn't shown up yet after 12 hrs and the web post shows up there but not in the NNTP. Here goes again, with a few more potential keywords changed: In Exchange 2007 with safe-list aggregation enabled, it appears that certain phishing messages get through we/of any phishing score. The culprit is that the recipient has the address in the safe-senders list (@phishingSite.com, for example). The user will put that there so that OL loads the images -- but a few phishing messages have now...

word 2007 and C#
Hi, I've a windows application using C# (VS 2005). one of my forms is opening a word document and replacing text and then print the document. for some reason, one of the computers i'm using with office 2007 installed, crashes the program when i try to print the document. I would like to know if there's a new way to find&replace strings in word 2007 (the document is *.doc). I'm using: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word Thanks, Gidi. In order to understand what's causing the crash we'd need a little more detail. As to your question, if the d...

Can't see Free/Busy for Resource (Ex 2000, mixed clients)
I am trying to set up a Resource using a delegate account. We unfortunately have a mixed client group of Outlook 98 and 2003. Exchange is 2000. All works well (auto accept and reject) except that I cannot see the Free/Busy when attempting to schedule the resource. This is true for both 98 and 2003 clients. This has worked for years with all other clients but we are just trying to set this up. I have seen some articles about differing lengths of what is published but that's not it. I believe I have permissions set properly (Default = Author for both the mailbox and calendar). The dele...

Expression comparing fields from 2 forms
Can I palce a text box in a form with an expression to compare 2 fields? one from the main form and one from a subform? The following is not working =[VehiclesDayMiles:Opening MilesT]-[VehiclesDayMilesLastByGroupQ: LastOfClosing Miles] Thanks Quinto -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:29:44 GMT, "quinto via AccessMonster.com" <u35571@uwe> wrote: >Can I palce a text box in a form with an expression to compare 2 fields? one >from the main form and one from a subform? The fo...

Remove all traces of ex-wife from Money2004
Hi all, This may sound like a silly question, but the other day I was setting up a new account in Money04, and my ex-wife's name appeared in the "who does this account belong to?" drop-down list! I thought I had purged all traces of her from my Money files, but apparently she's still lurking someplace deep in the bowels of the .mny file. Anybody have a clue how to remove her??? So, you've gone into Accounts & Bills|Account Setup|Update personal information and excised her? "Fat Randy" <null@null.null> wrote in message news:oxToc.5582$yF6.2539@b...