Event ID: 9667 getting this after applying Service Pack 2

Environment is Exchange 2003 SP2 and Windows 2003 enterprise server with SP1.

I cannot find any information on this error no where.

Source:  MSExchangeIS
event ID: 9667
Failed to create a new named property for database "Storage Group" because
the number of named properties reached the quota limit (8192).
 User attempting to create the named property: "SYSTEM"
 Named property GUID: 00020386-0000-0000-c000-000000000046
 Named property name/id: "X-Bronchi"

0
sabo_e (163)

Remove duplicates from Sheet 2
Hi everyone, I have 2 sheets containing data Sheet 1 A1-AT623 and Sheet 2 A1-AF822. Where I already have data in Sheet 1 I would like to be able to delete (or extract to a 3rd sheet) that row in Sheet 2. If anyone could help that would be fantastic! Cheers Diddy Examples and criteria? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Diddy" <Diddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82655AA2-5EAA-4B87-809A-88F4C624A63C@microsoft.com... > Hi everyone, > > I have 2 sheets containing data > > ...

I get an error message when opening one of my word documents
When i try to open one of my word documents I get an error message that states the following: the file cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents When i click on the option that says details it tells me the following: The name in the end tag of the element must match the element in the start tag. Location: Part:/word/document.xml, Line 2, Column 697477 I have tried to open and repair were it simply did nothing (came up with a blank document). Thank you for your help! Some information that I didn't include in the post above: I am using the Micro...

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

Pivot Table
I have a pivot table that is doing something strange. When I double click a data point in the table, to bring through on a new spreadsheet the relevant data to to that clicked through data point, all of the numbers (in every column which contains numbers) on the new worksheet are formatted as dollars, even though on the original worksheet containing the data, those numbers are not formatted as dollars, but rather formatted as general. The data in the pivot table are not formatted as dollars. The source data are not formatted as dollars (except for just one column). Why would the click through...

apply formula to other rows ...
Hi, how can I apply the following formula: =SUM(LARGE(F1:S1;1);LARGE(F1:S1;2);LARGE(F1:S1;3)) to all other rows in the table, where array F1:S1 in the k-th row should change to Fk:S automatically? This formula represents the sum of the highest 3 numbers from the row. Is there any better (shorter) formula for this? What if I would like to have the sum of the highest 4 numbers for eac row? Like =SUM(LARGE(F1:S1;1);LARGE(F1:S1;2);LARGE(F1:S1;3);LARGE(F1:S1;4)) How could I apply this change to all rows in one step? Is it possible at all? Thanks. Bert -- bert --------------------------------...

startup options #2
I'm trying to set my startup options and having troubles. As I understand it, I setup all my formatting, toolbars, etc. and save it as a template in my XLSTART folder, saved as 'BOOK.XLT' It's not working. I still get an Euro Toolbar popping up evertime I open Excel. What am I doing wrong? thanks The Euro toolbar is a Add-in I believe Look under Tools>Add-ins and see if it is in the list -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "shank" <shank@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:ugUqTBu1DHA.832@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl....

if I do not have it place the code in a seperate file I do not get the an Inherits Page
I just noticed something strange. (I'm using a .master if that makes any difference) If I add a new item and chose web form and place the code in a separate file I get in the .vb file Inherits System.Web.UI.Page and the aspx file inherits from the .vb file. However, if I do not have it place the code in a separate file I do not get the an Inherits in the aspx file. Yet I can add <script runat="server"> with Page_Load and other vb code to the aspx file. Is something happening behind the scene? I noticed it because I developed a PageEx base class (th...

Getting MS Outlook 2007 up and running
Hi, New duo-core computer comes with MS Office 2007 suite. When I try to install Outlook, getting this message: (paraphrase): "Cannot connect to server to get configuration" I went ahead and established Outlook without an email feature. How can I install the email feature? Thank you, GA japavrata@gmail.com Please don't paraphrase the error message. The exact message is important. Did you create a profile for Outlook to use? Did you include the correct POP3 and SMTP servernames provided by your ISP? If you're not using an ISP, are you connecting to an Exchange server (a...

Originator <> #2
Does anyone know how to get rid of these? < > in the Internet Mail Service Queues. We get so many of these and we are not a relay. This has been confirmed via Microsoft. Any help would be great. Thanks. What you are seeing is NDR traffic. Non-Delivery reports are issued with a null originator to prevent mail-loops. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;304897 -- Denis McDowell [MSFT] "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1855601c44a49$450a2fa0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to get rid of these?...

using 2 font colors in one cell?
Can you use 2 font colors in one cell? How? Like we use % to show low and high production so if the % gets under 80% i want it to show red and above 80%\ i want it to be blue and this is within one cell.....can it be done? ....can anyone help on this? e-mail me if you like bb311@msn.com --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Check out the options available under Format>Conditional Formatting. Condition one. Cell Value is: less than 80---red Condition two. Cell value is: greater than 80---blue You decide what color for exactly 80. Probably equal to or less than/gr...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

how do I get the outlook 2003 SBS cd running?
i purchased the book with the CD but somehow it seems that nothing works. the instructions in the book are useless!! how do I get the SBS series to work? What is supposed to be on the CD? (FYI this forum supports Outlook, not books.) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you keep Outlook...

Title #2
I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title at the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???.... =?Utf-8?B?RGVuYSBC?= <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:F641A93E-D949-4B7C-91A1-3CF83B3FA85D@microsoft.com: > I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title at > the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???.... > Put A1:E1 one row down and the titles in row 1. -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) "Dena B" <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

OE blocks attachments #2
I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its not an unsafe document. What would be the problem? And what is OE ?? Thanks for helping. "Christine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b2eb01c43727$c1ff1af0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove > acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its > not an unsafe document. What would be the problem? Tools-Options-Security for the 150,000th time. Did you not do ANY research AT ALL before ...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

How to establish 2 different accounts at the same bank
(Money 2003 Basic / Money 2004 Deluxe trial) I have two different Discover Card accounts, each with their own Logon ID number and password. I have been unable to establish more than one online connection to the same "bank" (in this case, Discover Card). Money apparently expects all of the credit card accounts with Discover Card to be linked to the same Logon ID / password; in this case, they are not. How can I establish more than one online connection to the same bank using two different Logon information. In microsoft.public.money, Ron Raisleger wrote: >(Money 2003 Bas...

How to get out of a listbox?
Hi! Need a little help please. Question, how do I terminate/close the listbox after the user made one selection? My code filling up a the listbox and calling a Userform1 Thank's ahead for any pointers. Sub slist() i = 1 For Each ws In Worksheets UserForm1.ListBox1.AddItem (Worksheets(i).Name) i = i + 1 Next ws UserForm1.Show End Sub Userform1 code:---------------------------------------- Private Sub ListBox1_Click() Sheets(UserForm1.ListBox1.Value).Select End Sub Not sure I have got the problem, but maybe try Sub slist() i = 1 Userform1.Listbox1.Clear For Each ws In Wor...

Service Module and Dispatch
I am looking at the CRM service module for dispatch type application. The user need is for the client to call to a call center, and based on their issue lookup for the closest service provider (who is also an account in CRM- NOT a user) based on service provider ranking, and send the service provider out to the client. At this point the case should be assigned to a queue. The service provider will update and close the case via access to a “Service Provider Portal”. Based on work flows cases that fall behind will be flagged. Questions: Can we do a daily import from CRM for the differ...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

Trying to get Microsft Money Plus Deluxe to work on 2 machines...
I purchased a boxed version of Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and loaded it onto my Lenovo Windows Vista laptop with no problems. I then went to load it onto my Dell Inspiron 6000 Windows XP laptop, but when the Activation screen came on, it would not allow me to enter all the digits of the Product Key into the Activation fields. So, I deleted Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe from the Dell Inspiron 6000 Windows XP laptop, purchased a new version of Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe (with a unique Product Key), loaded it onto my Dell Inspiron 6000 Windows XP laptop, and now have the same thing happeni...

Comment Indicators #2
Something has happened to a spreadhseet whereby all the comments have really long indicators spreading down over multiple cells. How can these be corrected without doing each one at a time? Thanks for help D Try running this macro: Option Explicit Sub ResetComments() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim CmmtRng As Range Dim cell As Range Dim CopyTxt As String Set ws = ActiveSheet Set CmmtRng = ws.Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeComments) For Each cell In CmmtRng With cell CopyTxt = .Comment.Text .Comment.Delete .AddComment .Comment.Text Text:=CopyTxt .Comment....

getting the rectangle occupied by line in CRichEditCtrl
hi group, i am able to get the line number from the caret position. with something like this CRichEditCtrl m_rich; long i, j; CPoint p1, p2, pCaret; m_rich.GetSel (i, j); p1 = m_rich.GetCharPos (i); p2 = m_rich.GetCharPos (j); pCaret = m_rich.GetCaretPos (); int m_CurLine = m_rich.LineFromChar (i) + 1; int m_CurColumn = i - m_rich.LineIndex (m_CurLine-1) + 1; but now i want to get the rectangle of this line for CRichEditCtrl how i can do this? because i read on codeproject a highlighting demo but it is for CEditView void CHiliteEditView::GetLineRect(int nLine, LPRECT lpRect) const { ...

How do I get a histogram using EXCEL
Using Office 2007 how to you draw a histogram, given grouped data and frequency? I know you could do this with 2003 using the tools option. Thanks ngwenya - If the data are already grouped, create a Column chart type. The Histogram tool is used when you have ungrouped, raw data. It prepares a frequency distribution, i.e., it groups the data, and then it creates a Column chart. If you have the original, ungrouped, raw data, you can use the Histogram tool, or you could use my free Better Histogram add-in, available at www.treeplan.com. - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.c...

Embedded objects in Tasks #2
I just purchased a new computer with Oulook 2003 on it. Previously I had been using Oulook 2000. In the old version I was able to cut and paste parts of spread sheets from MS Excel into a Task window. Then I could double click on what I had pasted and it would allow me to manipulate the date in that spread sheet as if i was in Excel. Now in Outlook 2003, I have tried to do the same thing. I am able to cut and past the spread sheet in a Task, but when i try to open it, it will not let me manipulate anything there. Any clues or help? Thanks, Eric ...