Event ID 9348 and Error 8004010F #2

We have reset our system folders on and Exchange Server 2003 (MS KB 822444)
because of the errors listed below.  After resetting the system folders we
are still receiving the error messages and have found that in ADSI Edit
there are duplicate records for the 403 and 81A records listed.  The first
of each is just 403 and 81A with the related information in the right-hand
pane.  The other two are listed as CN=403
CNF:1ba8fd50-0f60-48a8-89d0-ce36b85b9397 and CN=81A
CNF:4be6223e-5a74-45ed-b8a5-cf5d17e844a3 with nothing in the right-hand
pane.

Can these two items be safely deleted from ADSI Edit?

OALGen encountered error 8004010f while loading the template /O=MUSCATINE
COUNTY/cn=Configuration/cn=Addressing/cn=Address-Templates/cn=403. This
address or display template will not be available for client download.

- Offline

and

OALGen encountered error 8004010f while loading the template /O=MUSCATINE
COUNTY/cn=Configuration/cn=Addressing/cn=Address-Templates/cn=81A. This
address or display template will not be available for client download.

- Offline

ckwagler (28)

"william r. riley" <ckwagler@hotmail.com> wrote:

>We have reset our system folders on and Exchange Server 2003 (MS KB 822444)
>because of the errors listed below.  After resetting the system folders we
>are still receiving the error messages and have found that in ADSI Edit
>there are duplicate records for the 403 and 81A records listed.  The first
>of each is just 403 and 81A with the related information in the right-hand
>pane.  The other two are listed as CN=403
>CNF:1ba8fd50-0f60-48a8-89d0-ce36b85b9397 and CN=81A
>CNF:4be6223e-5a74-45ed-b8a5-cf5d17e844a3 with nothing in the right-hand
>pane.
>
>Can these two items be safely deleted from ADSI Edit?

I think I'd call PSS and get this sorted out. The CNF says that
there's a "conflict" in the AD. I hope it's not a duplicated GUID.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

> "william r. riley" <ckwagler@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>We have reset our system folders on and Exchange Server 2003 (MS KB
>>822444)
>>because of the errors listed below.  After resetting the system folders we
>>are still receiving the error messages and have found that in ADSI Edit
>>there are duplicate records for the 403 and 81A records listed.  The first
>>of each is just 403 and 81A with the related information in the right-hand
>>pane.  The other two are listed as CN=403
>>CNF:1ba8fd50-0f60-48a8-89d0-ce36b85b9397 and CN=81A
>>CNF:4be6223e-5a74-45ed-b8a5-cf5d17e844a3 with nothing in the right-hand
>>pane.
>>
>>Can these two items be safely deleted from ADSI Edit?
>
> I think I'd call PSS and get this sorted out. The CNF says that
> there's a "conflict" in the AD. I hope it's not a duplicated GUID.
>
> --
> Rich Matheisen
> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
> Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com
> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com
> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com

0
ckwagler (28)
2/19/2006 5:03:57 PM
"William R. Riley" <ckwagler@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the insight on this.  What is PSS and how would we contact them?

It's Microsoft's Professional Support Services.

If you have no support contract with MS, start here:
http://support.microsoft.com/

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

I get an error message when opening one of my word documents
When i try to open one of my word documents I get an error message that states the following: the file cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents When i click on the option that says details it tells me the following: The name in the end tag of the element must match the element in the start tag. Location: Part:/word/document.xml, Line 2, Column 697477 I have tried to open and repair were it simply did nothing (came up with a blank document). Thank you for your help! Some information that I didn't include in the post above: I am using the Micro...

error code 0x8007fof1
i cant install this update, update for background intelligent transfer service(BITS) 2.0 and WIN HTTP 5.1 (KB842773) Why what happens? Which OS and Service Pack level -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "TASHS" <TASHS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9C2093B-D59D-45B1-A5DE-84F66CB52197@microsoft.com... >i cant install this update, update for background intelligent transfer > service(BITS) 2.0 and WIN HTTP 5.1 (KB842773) ...

Pivot Table
I have a pivot table that is doing something strange. When I double click a data point in the table, to bring through on a new spreadsheet the relevant data to to that clicked through data point, all of the numbers (in every column which contains numbers) on the new worksheet are formatted as dollars, even though on the original worksheet containing the data, those numbers are not formatted as dollars, but rather formatted as general. The data in the pivot table are not formatted as dollars. The source data are not formatted as dollars (except for just one column). Why would the click through...

startup options #2
I'm trying to set my startup options and having troubles. As I understand it, I setup all my formatting, toolbars, etc. and save it as a template in my XLSTART folder, saved as 'BOOK.XLT' It's not working. I still get an Euro Toolbar popping up evertime I open Excel. What am I doing wrong? thanks The Euro toolbar is a Add-in I believe Look under Tools>Add-ins and see if it is in the list -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "shank" <shank@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:ugUqTBu1DHA.832@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl....

Runtime Error #3
I use Office XP Professional on Windows XP Professional. After a update of Office on 11/20/2003, I get the following error when opening Outlook: "C++ runtime error. C:/Outlook-Path Abnormal program termination." When starting Outlook a second time things work fine. Check and Repair or reinstallation does not help. Please advise how to fix. Thank you. ...

Global hook giving memory error
Hi. I have a following problem. I have installed a mouse hook for a application opened by my app. Lets say, for WinAmp. When WinAmp receives any mouse events, a memory error occurs (The instruction at "0x..." referenced memory at "0x....". The memory could not be "written"). I have my hooks set in a dll file like "SetWindowsHookEx(WH_MOUSE,MouseProc, hInstance,processThreadId);". The hInstance is received GetWindowInstance and processThreadId by GetWindowThreadProcessId. The WinAmp window handle is used for both. I think this problem is in my dll fil...

using 2 font colors in one cell?
Can you use 2 font colors in one cell? How? Like we use % to show low and high production so if the % gets under 80% i want it to show red and above 80%\ i want it to be blue and this is within one cell.....can it be done? ....can anyone help on this? e-mail me if you like bb311@msn.com --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Check out the options available under Format>Conditional Formatting. Condition one. Cell Value is: less than 80---red Condition two. Cell value is: greater than 80---blue You decide what color for exactly 80. Probably equal to or less than/gr...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

OE blocks attachments #2
I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its not an unsafe document. What would be the problem? And what is OE ?? Thanks for helping. "Christine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b2eb01c43727$c1ff1af0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I cant open my attachments (word) it says *OE remove > acces to unsafe attachments*..and I know for a fact its > not an unsafe document. What would be the problem? Tools-Options-Security for the 150,000th time. Did you not do ANY research AT ALL before ...

CRM error
Hi all, I am using CRM 3.0 laptop client with Outlook 2007. I had number of leads. I tried to convert them to opportunity. Leads got converted to opportunity, but before that I got a message as following - "The changes you made have been saved to Microsoft CRM, but will not be migrated to Outlook because Outlook is not running or CRM components have not been loaded by Outlook. For more info, see CRM Help" Do anybody have an idea what is the reson behind this error? My CRM works fine anyway on this laptop. Thanks, -Imran Hi, Were you in online or offline mode when doing this?...

Title #2
I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title at the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???.... =?Utf-8?B?RGVuYSBC?= <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:F641A93E-D949-4B7C-91A1-3CF83B3FA85D@microsoft.com: > I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title at > the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???.... > Put A1:E1 one row down and the titles in row 1. -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) "Dena B" <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

error connecting to OWA from outside organisation
WXP SP2 IExplorer 5 or 6 sits and hangs after loading most of page. error's with line 98 char 191 error xml is not an object code 0 url ..... /controls/ctrl_reminder.htc any help greatly appretiated pete ...

Error Message 05-14-10
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Test', Account: 'Windows Live Email', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Here is the error message that popped up when I tried to send a message (it was just a test) and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me??? Olivia Change port 25 to port 587. You can do so here: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP progra...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

HTTP 401 Access denied error while callingWhoAmI() method of BizUser
Hello I have CRM up and running on a server and a web application on another. Both the servers are on the same domain. I have integrated my application with CRM using the isv.config file. Now, everything was working ok till I was trying to access my application through CRM from the server where the web application is installed. When I tried doing the same thing through another machine using the same windows login, I get Access Denied error at line Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.CUserAuth oUserAuth = oBizUser.WhoAmI(); The web application has authentication mode set to windows. Anonymous access of...

Strange characters in Excel #2
A user in my network complains then after working sometime in excel (10-15 minutes) he starts receiving strange characters when typing, like if he presses the S key A will be written or some other special character this at the same time also happens with other keys as well. other products in Office suit runs ok. Now when i connect to his workstation remotely i don't face this problem when typing on his screen via my remote control software (VNC) what can be the problem ? regards See your other post for the reply! "Stingray" wrote: > A user in my network complains the...

Data migration tool error: "ERROR:Unknown//Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"
Hi, It seems that with the data migration tool all entities are loaded without problems. However, during the migration of the activity entity I receive the error following error: "ERROR:Unknown//Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" I check if all relations are accurate as well as if any required fields missing, but I could not find the reason. Anybody had this problem before? Thanks, rm P.S. the scrren output looks like this: ----- ". Migration phase completed Processing entity: Activity Entering Correlate Starting migration phase ...

sychronize error
when sychronizing and error message pops - up and says something along the lines of: a sychronize error has occurred. please close all open applications to contiue. why does it do this and how do I get rid of it thanks. dan .. ...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

Outlook 2007 send error or failure, message remains in Outbox
I cannot get Outlook to send an email. Receive works fine. Outlook 2003 worked fine, other than the occasional email that got stuck in the Outbox, when I revised it before it was sent. I deleted all the emails in the Outbox of Outllok 2007 and tried a simple test message. It would not send. Any suggestions as to why send continues to fail, would be very welcome. On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:08:51 -0500, fisherman <fisherman@deepwater.com> wrote: >I cannot get Outlook to send an email. Receive works fine. > >Outlook 2003 worked fine, other than the occasional email that got &...