Event id 9330 and 9126

Hi,
Environment: Exchange 2k3 running in AD 2k3 behind an ISA 2k4 firewall.
In a recent  Exchange recovery process, the Exchange Organization has been
mistakenly removed from AD.
A new Org (with the same name) was created and mailbox store was fully
recovered and everybody is happy now, except me.
Offline folders are not being synchronized. Maybe, the list is missing or
corrupt.
On Outlook, users always receive "Object not found" error on the sync task.
On ESM, an OAB rebuild always generate the above event ids one after the
other.  Remedies described in MS concerned articles do not tackle this issue.
Please help dig for the cause.
Extra details: Only after this restore, there are a few mailboxes who were
self-connected to unkown user accounts.  And, a new mailbox was created that
reads userX@mydomain.com.userX@mydomain.com.  This mailbox is not listed in
the mailboxes store, but it repeatedly recieves external messages.  (How I
come to know this? Panda AV intercepts and deletes the message and then
informs me.)

Thanks
Yba
0
yba02 (71)

Try using this tool to pinpoint the problem

http://gotdotnet.com/Community/UserSamples/Download.aspx?SampleGuid=A2338E73-F521-4071-9B1D-AAF49C346ACD.

A reference can be found here

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=907792

Nue
"yba02" <yba02@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Environment: Exchange 2k3 running in AD 2k3 behind an ISA 2k4 firewall.
> In a recent  Exchange recovery process, the Exchange Organization has been
> mistakenly removed from AD.
> A new Org (with the same name) was created and mailbox store was fully
> recovered and everybody is happy now, except me.
> Offline folders are not being synchronized. Maybe, the list is missing or
> corrupt.
> On Outlook, users always receive "Object not found" error on the sync
> task.
> On ESM, an OAB rebuild always generate the above event ids one after the
> other.  Remedies described in MS concerned articles do not tackle this
> issue.
> Please help dig for the cause.
> Extra details: Only after this restore, there are a few mailboxes who were
> self-connected to unkown user accounts.  And, a new mailbox was created
> that
> reads userX@mydomain.com.userX@mydomain.com.  This mailbox is not listed
> in
> the mailboxes store, but it repeatedly recieves external messages.  (How I
> come to know this? Panda AV intercepts and deletes the message and then
> informs me.)
>
> Thanks
> Yba

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

Event After the sale
Hi to all Is any way to bypass the event that after you complete the sale you get a window with the change in it, in order to go to the next sale you have either hit OK or enter because if you scan an item from that point it does not scan in and it appears to me that you can miss an item from been scanned in any way to fix this issue. Also if you have scan several items into the system and you go to del one item in the middle of the page RMS is loosing its focus and starts to scan into the next line down which deletes the items that have been scanned.I think it should go to the next ...

What event when I click the record selector
I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last or first. What event should I write the code into? On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:01:23 +1000, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOSPAM@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are >calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last >or first. > >What event should I write the code into? > Well, don't use Labels for this purpose; use textboxes ...

Recurring event
Is there a way to set a meeting date and have it recurring each month, but not on a certain week or certain date of each month. My meeting happens on a Thursday in each month but not every 2nd, 3rd or 4th Thursday. Some months it is the 3rd Thursday and some it is the 4th Thursday. ...

Events, dear boy, events #3
Aha I pasted: Application.EnableEvents = true into the immediate window and now the code is working. I don't have an code that would have turned it off in the first place, however. Coul this be a default setting somewhere, or is just one of those thing that can happen now and then? Anyway, thanks for the solution, Bo -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27721 Just a guess. If you turn...

About Office 2007
Our office bought 10 suites of Office 2007, and we installed them in colleagues' PCs. While unfortunately we cannot now recognize that which PC installed which suite respectively... Do you have any suggestion on how to match the package with the product ID(I know where to find the product ID)? Belarc Advisor or magic jellybean http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Amy Ding" <Amy Ding@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Id over multiple nodes
Is it possible to create an id over multiple nodes? I would like to use generate-id which includes all of the Route nodes which has a direction of 1. So I don't want to for-each each Route node and run generate-id on each on of them but bulk them all together and generate an id for the nodes <Routes> <Route> <City1>A</City1> <City2>B</City2> <DateTime1>10:00</DateTime1> <DateTime2>11:15</DateTime2> <Direction>1</Direction> </Route> <Route> <City...

Posting events to the event viewer.
I've been using a particular method to post program events to the event viewer. It works, but there is an issue that is driving me crazy. Perhaps there is a better way or different way to accomplish what I am doing. 1) My events are listed in a file I call EventLog.mc. The events are in this file using a particular syntax. 2) Right after creating the file for the first time, or if I change the file, I run the event log compiler. by doing "mc.exe EventLog -d". This process creates a file called "EventLog.rc". 3) I directly edit my program's main .rc file. Nea...

reading win 7 event logs
Thanks in advance for your help. I have an app that reads my xp logs and posts them to a central database using WMI. I understand that has changed in win 7. Can anyone out there steer me in the right direction to read the win 7 logs? Thanks. hi Lance, On 06.05.2010 22:29, Lance McGonigal wrote: > I have an app that reads my xp logs and posts them to a central database > using WMI. > I understand that has changed in win 7. Can anyone out there steer me in > the right direction to read the win 7 logs? Not that I know. Neither WMI http://msdn.microsoft....

Call Event from Subform
I've figured out how to execute a sub on a subform initiated on the form. [Forms]![Contacts]![ContactsAddresses].Form.btnSave_Click I can't for the life of me figure out how to do the opposite. To execute a sub on the form called from the subform. When I do a search it always talks about controls, not subroutines. Can someone please help! On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:50:01 -0800, PeterM <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Me.Parent.myPublicProcedure Note that the procedure must be public. Click events are Private by default, but you can simply...

Event 9582
We are using Exchange 2000 with SP3 on Windows 2000 Server Std. We had to upgrade the memory in the server from 2GB to 4GB for another application. We have the following error every hour in the Application log: Event type: Warning Event source: Microsoft Exchange IS Event category: Performance Event ID: 9582 Description: The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue. These events keep appearing once every hour in my Event viewer log. D...

New Lead Event
Hi, While creating a new lead, i would like to call some third party application which will perform some action. In workflow manager,I can specify rules for the crete new Lead event. Is it possible to define a rule which will call the application on create new lead event. Help Needed. Thanks in advance Regards. Raju Look into the PostURL action in Workflow. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:05:36 +0530, "Raju" <raju@netgalactic.com> wrote: Hi, ...

Recurring events
I am creating a 12 month calendar that needs to have recurring events on specific days of the week. Is there a way to do this other than copying and pasting each month? Thanks in advance for any help with this. ...

Context sensitive Help ID
I have created a vs2008 mfc project using the wizard and with context help ticked... all is well so far. I have created a .chm file and mapped the dialog define numbers to the Help Context Number of the help by converting from Hex to Decimal. the F1 button works on the dialogs. I now select the ? icon on the dialog and click on the controls where I want a specific page to open but the F1 page opens. I cannot seem to map the define numbers in the resource.hm file created by VS2008 to the help context number. a typical hm file // Microsoft Visual C++ generated Help ID include file. // ...

How do I recover deleted calendar event? Outlook 2007
I accidentally deleted a recurring event in outlook when syncing with my phone. Have tried looking online but could not find any relevent help. Mik If its not in the deleted items folder, you'll need to restore a backup copy as its deleted for good. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEAC...

Help with this Event Procedure
Hi there I currently have this code in my database but I can't seem to make it work (i.e. no new names are added to my combo box). I don't think I have attached the event procedure properyly either. Where should I put it? Private Sub Coach_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer) intAnswer = MsgBox("This coach" & NewData & " is not currently in the list." & vbCrLf & _ "Would you like to add this coach to the list now?" _ , vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "This coach") If intAnswer = vbYes Then str...

Why do some .ics go into Events Calendar not my main one?
When I use the "add to calendar" feature on some events I register for, it opens up another calendar in my outlook called "Events" and posts the name of the event at the top but I cannot open it, view it, move it, or anything. I want it to just go into my main calendar. I don't want multiple calendars. Also, ever since I moved ALL of "My Documents" off my hard drive onto an external drive, I typically have to go get a meeting request from my download folder, open it, then "save it" and it then ends up on my calendar. Is there a chang...

Simultaneous Events
I have a process where, after a certain activity, two additional events will take place simultaneously. For example, when activity #6 is completed, activity #7 and #8 occur simultaneously, and then the continued path from #7 and from #8 head in totally different directions. I am not sure how to handle this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:22:00 -0800, PA <PA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a process where, after a certain activity, two additional events will >take place simultaneously. For example, when activity #6 is completed...

Publisher-Calendar-re-occuring events
How do I have an event carry over to a new calendar without copy and paste? Copy and Paste, or use a database and Merge the information. -- ...