Event ID 8279 (x5) every 5 minutes and 8197 (x1) every 25 minutes.

Hi,

I read and tried everything that "You Had Me At EHLO" wrote about the
FBPublish and the 8197 error, and I still have this issue.  (Also read
Technet, KB and countless exchange blog).

After enabling more logging parameters, the Event Viewer began to receive 5
EventID 8279 every 5 minutes.

Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category:	General
Event ID:	8279
1. Error opening private store hr = 80040111
2. Unable to open default private store hr = 80040111
3. Error creating query sessions for VM hr = 80040111
4. Error opening private store hr = 80040111
5. Unable to open default private store hr = 80040111

No doc from MS is available about the EventID 8279 with Source FBPublish.

Any ideas, anyone?  (Exchange 2000, Windows 2000 and 25 users)

Thank you very much.

Sylvain

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

Deleting #5
No big deal, but when I delete an email in Outlook 2010 the header pane clears, but the message remains visible until I change folder. Fault or not? -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk Jim S wrote: > No big deal, but when I delete an email in Outlook 2010 the header pane > clears, but the message remains visible until I change folder. > Fault or not? That's what happens when you connect to IMAP accounts. Items aren't deleted from the server until your client chooses to Purge them. You delete, they get red-lined to show they are flagged for deletion, bu...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

POP 3 Connector problem on Exchange Server 5.5
Hi there, I am having a problem with junk email with null characters. (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;280331). This has only become a problem is the last month or so. As the article says, "This behavior occurs because one or more e-mail messages in the mailbox of the POP3 server may contain Null characters and the POP3 Connector for Small Business Server 4.5 is not able to download e-mail messages if they contain Null characters." 1. Can someone explain to me what a "null character" is? 2. What are some options to cure the problem. Simp...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

ARM compiler in Microsoft Platform Builder 5.0
Hello, I have a Freescale iMX31 (ARM11 Family). I know that ARM11 Famility corrisponds to core ARMv6 but on Microsoft Documentation I read that the ARM compiler support 4 and 5 (ARMv4 and ARMv5). Followint the link : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms925478.aspx So I'm using a ARM11 processor with instruction set of ARM9 (ARMv4 - ARMv5). In this manner, there isn't and optiomization on compiled code. Some comments ? Thanks, Paolo On Nov 20, 2:18=A0pm, paolo patierno <paolopatie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > I have a Freescale...

SPAM #5
Does anyone know a good spam filtering package that works on Exchange 5.5 and NT 4.0? ...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

Event After the sale
Hi to all Is any way to bypass the event that after you complete the sale you get a window with the change in it, in order to go to the next sale you have either hit OK or enter because if you scan an item from that point it does not scan in and it appears to me that you can miss an item from been scanned in any way to fix this issue. Also if you have scan several items into the system and you go to del one item in the middle of the page RMS is loosing its focus and starts to scan into the next line down which deletes the items that have been scanned.I think it should go to the next ...

What event when I click the record selector
I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last or first. What event should I write the code into? On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:01:23 +1000, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOSPAM@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are >calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last >or first. > >What event should I write the code into? > Well, don't use Labels for this purpose; use textboxes ...

Opening 2000 version 6.0 document in 2000 version 5.1
Opening 2000 version 6.0 document in 2000 version 5.1 can this be done???? ...

Recurring event
Is there a way to set a meeting date and have it recurring each month, but not on a certain week or certain date of each month. My meeting happens on a Thursday in each month but not every 2nd, 3rd or 4th Thursday. Some months it is the 3rd Thursday and some it is the 4th Thursday. ...

Events, dear boy, events #3
Aha I pasted: Application.EnableEvents = true into the immediate window and now the code is working. I don't have an code that would have turned it off in the first place, however. Coul this be a default setting somewhere, or is just one of those thing that can happen now and then? Anyway, thanks for the solution, Bo -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27721 Just a guess. If you turn...

formatting #5
I want to change the column widths only in a portion of the spreadsheet - when I used to use lotus - I think you could do this can it be done in excel? Ok..so you want to change column widths? So, change them. Not all columns have to be the same width. If you want one as wide as your longest test string, just double click the right edge and it will automatically re-adjust. Or, you can drag the right side of a column and make it the width you want...or you can highlight the column, go to Format>Column>width and enter in the precise width you want. No. Column widths go all the way to th...

About Office 2007
Our office bought 10 suites of Office 2007, and we installed them in colleagues' PCs. While unfortunately we cannot now recognize that which PC installed which suite respectively... Do you have any suggestion on how to match the package with the product ID(I know where to find the product ID)? Belarc Advisor or magic jellybean http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Amy Ding" <Amy Ding@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Outlook 2000 #25
When Outlook 2000 is launched, the opening process eliminates the video, making the screen go black for about 6 seconds. When the Screen returns, the window is larger, the font is displayed larger, and Outlook functions. When Outlook is closed, the screen goes black for about 6 seconds and the system returns to its original video display, size, colors, etc. Anyone know why 2000 changes the system display? Have you tried updating the video drivers? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and fin...

auto fill #5
how do i turn auto fill off? On May 8, 6:28 am, des-sa <de...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do i turn auto fill off? Auto fill???? Tools|Options|Edit... 1) if you don't want the fill handle (little black dot in bottom-right corner of selection) then deselect Allow cell drag and drop. This also stops users stuffing up your formulas by dragging and dropping cells. 2) if you don't want Excel to anticipate what you are going to type in a cell then deselect the Enable AutoComplete for cell values option 3) if you don't want Excel adding formulas and formats to y...

Id over multiple nodes
Is it possible to create an id over multiple nodes? I would like to use generate-id which includes all of the Route nodes which has a direction of 1. So I don't want to for-each each Route node and run generate-id on each on of them but bulk them all together and generate an id for the nodes <Routes> <Route> <City1>A</City1> <City2>B</City2> <DateTime1>10:00</DateTime1> <DateTime2>11:15</DateTime2> <Direction>1</Direction> </Route> <Route> <City...

Posting events to the event viewer.
I've been using a particular method to post program events to the event viewer. It works, but there is an issue that is driving me crazy. Perhaps there is a better way or different way to accomplish what I am doing. 1) My events are listed in a file I call EventLog.mc. The events are in this file using a particular syntax. 2) Right after creating the file for the first time, or if I change the file, I run the event log compiler. by doing "mc.exe EventLog -d". This process creates a file called "EventLog.rc". 3) I directly edit my program's main .rc file. Nea...

reading win 7 event logs
Thanks in advance for your help. I have an app that reads my xp logs and posts them to a central database using WMI. I understand that has changed in win 7. Can anyone out there steer me in the right direction to read the win 7 logs? Thanks. hi Lance, On 06.05.2010 22:29, Lance McGonigal wrote: > I have an app that reads my xp logs and posts them to a central database > using WMI. > I understand that has changed in win 7. Can anyone out there steer me in > the right direction to read the win 7 logs? Not that I know. Neither WMI http://msdn.microsoft....

Call Event from Subform
I've figured out how to execute a sub on a subform initiated on the form. [Forms]![Contacts]![ContactsAddresses].Form.btnSave_Click I can't for the life of me figure out how to do the opposite. To execute a sub on the form called from the subform. When I do a search it always talks about controls, not subroutines. Can someone please help! On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:50:01 -0800, PeterM <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Me.Parent.myPublicProcedure Note that the procedure must be public. Click events are Private by default, but you can simply...

Exchange 5.5 database problem
Hi, Situation ---------- Exchange 5.5, corrupt database (pub.edb,priv.edb), information store service unable to start. Disk space free 0,0. Goal: ------ Move the pub.edb & priv.edb to a) other drive b) other server c) restart exchange 5.5 Maybe someone has another idea what we could do ... If you need more informationi about my situation pls ask more details i'll be happy to provide them Guillaume Coign� Belgium If you are trying to move your databases to another drive with more disk space, simply run Exchange Performance Optimizer. Hope this helps -- Melissa Travers...