Event ID: 8231 and 8213 in exchange 2003

Hello, running into multiple event errors on server always recurring
the same 2,

Every 5 minutes i get 3-4 new events with ID 8231;

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeAL
Event Category: Service Controller
Event ID: 8231
Computer: RootServer
'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Exchange_Organization,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=DOMAIN-A,DC=com':'MAD.EXE',
error=80040103. Taking provider offline.

Every 25 minutes i get 1 new event with ID 8213;

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8213
virtual machine computername. The error number is 0xc103073a.

I sucessfully cleared those like, 3 weeks ago, but now they reappeared.

Any clue what could this be related to ?

Regards,

trep

0
trepzz (3)

up ?

0
trepzz (3)
5/5/2006 5:23:40 PM
Have you seen
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=global&query=MSExchangeAL+8231&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&comm=1&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&mode=a&x=8&y=8
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=global&query=MSExchangeFBPublish+8213&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&comm=1&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&mode=a
?

--
Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)

Exchange 2000 & Windows 2003
Is Exchange 2000 Enterprise supported on Windows 2003 Standard? Thanks. No, Exchange 2000 any version is not supported on Windows 2003 Server. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Zortex" <news@111222333444aaabbbccc.com> wrote in message news:%238551Z4yFHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is Exchange 2000 Enterprise supported on Windows 2003 Standard? > > Thanks. > ...

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

SBS 2003 Exchange
We've had our SBS 2003 in place for some time, with the most current service packs and updates. Lately some of our customers that send emails to us, have bounced back to them. We've had our ISP check the errors that these customers have received ( and faxed us a copy of ) and it has indications that our email server has "timed out" on occasion. Our ISP doesn't see any bandwidth problems, traffic issues, any virus activity, no particular issues with emails coming toward us. These same customers do receive emails from us, however. We don't have many use...

Hidden mailbox and receiving mail Exchange 2003
Hi, I know this is a silly question but when users leave our organisation I hide them from the address list. Does this prevent them from receiving mail from internal/external clients. I am trying to get away from having to disable users. We currently also disable users but are not allowed to remove them from the system for 6 months. thanks -- Kath On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:52:00 -0800, Kaddie <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote: >Hi, >I know this is a silly question but when users leave our organisation I hide >them from the address list. Does this prevent them f...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

Windows firewall on Exchange 2003 Server
Hi, I have Exchange 2003 (AD integrated) and would like to use the Windows 2003 built-in firewall. What ports do I need to open up? OWA is being used as well. I found the following article http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=278339 but am confused on what to open. Below is an example: Protocol: LDAP Port (TCP/UDP): 389 (TCP) Do I open both TCP and UDP or just TCP since it specifies that next to the por number. Thanks Here's an article to assist. Try the Security Configuration Wizard (SCW). http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Protecting-Exchange-2003-Windows-Firewall.html "b...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

Outlook-Exchange bug???
Hello I'm just running this simple macro through a button to move to a folder of a shared mailbox. Sub Proc1() Dim MyFolder As MAPIFolder Set MyFolder = GetFolder("Postfach - SharedMailbox\FolderA") Sue's function Set Outlook.Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder = MyFolder End Sub The macro works fine except in a case: when clicking on the button and until that moment the user didn't had no interaction with the shared mailbox. If this condition happens then the user goes to the folder but no preview pane is available, it becomes grey. You ca...

Exchange 2007 EdgeSync and Smart Hosts
Hi all, I am working in an Exchange 2007 lab environment in order to test a designed 2007 email environment before we go to production. I have all mail flows working the way I want them to work except for sending email from Exchange out to the Internet. I have the Edge Transport, Hub Transport/Client Access, and CCR-clustered Mailbox roles all on their own boxes (4 total servers...only 3 when you account for the cluster EVS). I have an Edge Subscription set up correctly so that all mail from or to the Internet will route through the Edge Transport via the default EdgeSync send/recei...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

Outlook 2003 Plain text
Hi, I was wondering how to get rid of the blue line in a reply message. When I read a message I would like to read it as a plain text message, and when I hit reply I would like the text to be prefixed with a >. I cannot seem to find that functionality in Outlook at all. Does it exist? And if so, where? TIA, Markus Change it by using Tools, Options, Preferences tab, Email Options button. Use the dropdown arrows by the Reply selections. "Markus" wrote: > Hi, I was wondering how to get rid of the blue line in a reply > message. When I read a message I would like to re...

Corporate Offline Exchange Best Practices
Dear all, Let me start by explaining our situation. We have Exchange 2000 on a server and are presently using Outlook XP/2002 as our client. We use Exchange for collaboration and POP for email (i.e. third party). Many of our staff are consultants and must work offline. They require quick access to their information, i.e. email, meetings, etc, without having to logon to Exchange (i.e. sync with Exchange). We access Exchange through VPN. We have used the Send/Receive Groups setting to check only POP mail offline and sync only the calendar (for collaboration purposes). However the road war...

Outlook tasks and Exchange question
At work I connect to an Exchange server. Basically we use the tasks feature to keep track of jobs that we're working on. I want to know if it's possible client side to change the font that I see when I read each task. I'd like to see only Verdana size 9 if it's at all possible. Is there anyway to do this client side as opposed to having it set through Exchange? -- Nocturnal @ http://www.randomfix.com ...

Need Assistance on Exchange 2003
I have Win2k3 on a primary and secondary domain server. I also installed Exchange 2k3 on both servers. I'd like to have redundancy of mailboxes, but when I add a user account/mailbox to the primary server, it resolves to the secondary server and shows up there, but the box actually resides on my C drive (both servers show up in Exchange Sys Admin under First Administrative Group). Now I can move the mailbox over to the primary server, but it is gone from the secondary and I cannot find a way to replicate the mailboxes for redundancy. I think what is happening is that my secondar...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

Exchange forwarding #3
Here is the story. We are beginning the process of merging two companies. We use Exchange 2003 for our e-mail platform, and they use Lotus/Domino. Before we decide on a final platform, our sales team will need to be able to send out, and receive e-mail on their domain. This is not a problem, we will setup forwarding from the Domino domain, to ours, and we have setup contact objects so our users can "Send As" their new company mail address within Outlook. The problem is this, when a sales rep is sent an e-mail to their new forwarded Domino address, they receive the mail with no is...

removing multiple attachments
it seems I can't remove more than 1 attachment at a time from an e-mail. I have to right click on each one, hit remove then go to the next attachment. If I select multiple attachments, the remove, delete, cut options are grayed out and the delete key won't work. Any ideas? thanks, Larry ...

Event After the sale
Hi to all Is any way to bypass the event that after you complete the sale you get a window with the change in it, in order to go to the next sale you have either hit OK or enter because if you scan an item from that point it does not scan in and it appears to me that you can miss an item from been scanned in any way to fix this issue. Also if you have scan several items into the system and you go to del one item in the middle of the page RMS is loosing its focus and starts to scan into the next line down which deletes the items that have been scanned.I think it should go to the next ...

Additional Exchange 2003 Server #2
We are in the process of moving exchange 2003 server to another server. I have brought the 2d server online and have began testing it. I have move over 1 mailbox to test the connection between the 2 servers. I cannot get send email from server B to server A but I can send email to Server A from B. Server A is the first server that we are replacing Server B is the replacement server. Before i can start this transition, i have to make sure that server B is working correctly and so far i have to say it is not. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to correct this problem? Error message...

Recurring event
Is there a way to set a meeting date and have it recurring each month, but not on a certain week or certain date of each month. My meeting happens on a Thursday in each month but not every 2nd, 3rd or 4th Thursday. Some months it is the 3rd Thursday and some it is the 4th Thursday. ...

exchange admin newbie
hi all I just installed exchange 2003 on a windows 2000 machine, bec we want to use exchange scheduling capabilites. I had a few questions one of you veterans might be able to answer. 1) how do I start the pop3 service on the exchange system manager? Is this the best way to get people outside the network to connect to exchange? 2) Should I use windows 2003 over windows 2000, if so, why? Hopefully some exchange specific reasons 3) whats the best way for a mac OS X client to connect? Im thinking right now entourage 2004 is a necessity... is there a way to improve OWA access for mac peo...

What event when I click the record selector
I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last or first. What event should I write the code into? On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:01:23 +1000, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOSPAM@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are >calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last >or first. > >What event should I write the code into? > Well, don't use Labels for this purpose; use textboxes ...

Outlook 2003
When someone sends me email with pictures, they do not show up INSIDE the mail so I can view them. They show up in the header area of the mail as files, that I have to click on in order to open them up and view them. How do I change this so I can view them automatically in the mail without having to click on file names to open them? This was automatically done with Outlook Express, but not so with Outlook 2003. Hope someone can help cause it's getting on my nerves having to click on multipile files, especially when someone is sending me 20 pics at a time. Outlook doesn't support...